Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)

Go down 
+3
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Danzo Hoshigaki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Empty
PostSubject: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 pm

General Information
Name: Danzo Hoshigaki.
Height:6"9
Weight:169
DOB:August 4th
Appearance:Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Samurai

Danzo is a kind of tall man, he is about 6'9 feet in the air. Danzo had slightly blue hair that just about covers his eyes or sways to the right out left depending on witch way the wind is blowing. Danzo always wears a long white and blue cloak that is slightly bigger than him because the sleeves hang down pretty long and so does that bottom allowing his feet to stay hidden just in case he needs to throw a kick towards someone, or a flying knee they will hardly know. Just about every time that Danzo is saw he had his custom sword strapped to his left side so that he could use the sword with his right hand. Just about most of the time if he doesn't have his Tsuchikage hat on he will wear a Crater Village head band.

Bio:Danzo was born in Funkakougakure, Also known as the Hidden Crater Village. Village Hidden in the stone. When Danzo was born his mother died giving birth to him just leaving him with his father that didn't do much for him. He wasn't really the father figure for Danzo so he didn't think of this man as his father, just as another shinobi walking this world. Since being apart of the Hoshigaki clan Danzo should of obtained the element of water, instead he obtained the element of Fire. It wasn't clear about how he obtained the element of fire but he did, so thats what he was just going to have to go off of for now. Danzo Trained by himself tell he was enrolled in the academy. Being in the academy helped Danzo control his element, and also learn new jutsu, but didn't involve his element because the the element of fire took up alot of chakra and a Genin like him self couldn't surpass it and learn fire techniques. But Danzo thought different because he knew his limit and how hard he could work to surpass him self and learn the techniques. Danzo trained everyday before school/ scademy. Danzo kept his training to him self because he thought that other people would forbid him to train the fire techniques tell he was at least a chuunin. But one day something good happened, he had finally did it. Danzo had learned the first fire technique which was the "Fire Ball jutsu"

As the year passed Danzo continued to work on his training, but this time with a team because he had proved that he could preform the fire ball jutsu. Danzo and his squad had trained hard because they knew something that no other Genin in Crater Village knew. And that was that the chuunin exams were coming up here soon, so they had to work hard in order to be promoted to the rank of chuunin. So when the chuunin's came around just about the whole village traveled to the hidden leaf to take the exams. Danzo and his squad along with some others passed with flying colors allowing them self's to become chuunin, but first they had to talk with the Tsuchikage. It took them about a day to get back to the village which of course lead them to be exhausted because they didn't really want to stop much. But everyone that had passed proceeded into the Tsuchikage's office to get there rank. Everyone got a chuunin vest and was dismissed by the Tsuchikage, all but Danzo. He was asked to stay and talk with the Tsuchikage for a moment before he left. The Tsuchikage had took his time and explained perfectly that Danzo's father had been killed by assassins that might of been from one of the five Village. Danzo was sad, but wasn't really because his pain wouldn't allow him to cry or be upset for a stranger, but he did kind of feel it. His father had left him his a Custom Daito Sword because he wanted him to follow in his foot steps and be a samurai just as he did. Danzo gratefully accepted the sword and changed his whole fighting style just so that he could wield the sword. Danzo trained everyday with the sword and with his element eventually learning that he did obtain the element of water just as members in his clan did. Danzo didn't worry about learning jutsu because all he needed was his sword with its unique powers.

Just as promised Danzo took the great youth of the Daito Sword, and became a skilled samurai. But this didn't take him just a couple months, it took his a couple years to learn. But by then he had obtained the rank of jounin which then pushed him to learn jutsu that involved water and fire techniques. Also Since Danzo had become a jounin he broke away from his squad and deiced to do his own thing. He had ran into a old man that had lived in Iwa for just about all of his life, but what no one knew was that he was a master in Judo. He had decided to teach Danzo the art of judo so that when he died Danzo would be able to pass on the skill's of judo to someone else because just about no one in the world knew a think about this fighting style named judo. This old man had offered Danzo a place to stay, in exchange of his hard work everyday because learning this stuff it's easy. Danzo was going to have to put a lot of effort into it if he wanted to master this art. The first move that Danzo had mastered was the O goshi throw. It was mostly a hip throw, but even know that he was a shinobi this move would come in need when a Taijutus fighting was in action. Because to get this move you have to be close to your opponent.
For about a year or two Danzo learned all about judo. He had mastered the all of the Te-waza, Koshi-waza, Ashi-waza ,Sutemi-waza, and Katame-waza techniques. This gave Danzo the advantage of close up fighting, but also gave him a father figure that he could look up to. Danzo and the old man were close for years. But that all changed when the old man died, he had died from just being old. Danzo continued training under the dojo of the old man, but at the same time he started to learn some jutsu techniques giving him the advantage of long range fighting. Danzo was finished with his training but didn't leave the house, instead he kept it as his home in great memories of the old man.
Danzo got higher than that. Danzo had trained for years trying to master the combination of his elements, but couldn't seem to just do it tell he was guided by the old man that had passed away. Danzo had a weird dearm, but that dream lead him to a place were he found another old man, this old man was the other old mans brother. The Brother of the old man then helped Danzo tell he mastered the element of Boil.

Personality:Well lets see. Danzo a good person, he is mostly a man of respect. But for him you have to earn his respect to get back that respect. Danzo is also the fighting type, he might not look like a fighter, but once hes in action he does his best. With his knowledge about jutsu, and the skills of a swords man makes him really cocky. Most of the time he might not be but some times he will be.

When it comes to love and feeling for someone else Danzo will act totally different than he normally does. Danzo will be more in a good like mood, he will smile more, and not act all cocky. Most of the time he will be a joker because he likes to make the people laugh and feel that if they need to say something or ask him then he will listen.

Now hes Personality will once again change when he is around people that might be stronger than him, but it won't be to much different from how he normally acts. He won't be so cocky but it will still be there, he will always be on the look out because when he is around a group of stronger people he had the fear of getting jumped. Not that he is scared of the people just that when it comes to that stuff Danzo thinks of the worst situation. When he is around the young people he will not act like this at all, he will be more like a father figure. Like always watching out for them....just kind of trying to inspire them to be a successful shinobi like himself.

Dislikes:To wait for people

Ninja Information
Village:Hidden Crater Village?
Combat Strengths:Water Ninjutsu,Taijutsu....Judo, Kenjutsu
Combat Weaknesses:Genjutsu, poison attacks, Streagth, Lightning based jutsu
Mental Strengths:strategy...meaning he Process every move before doing it...like chess
Mental Weaknesses:Short temper, but sometimes it can be controllable
Equipment:Custom Daito Sword, paper bombs[*10], Exploding Note[*10], Soldier Pill[*15], Dai Shuriken[*12] Kunai [*10]
Jutsu:Next page
Element(s):Water, Fire, Boil

Other Information
Relationships:N/A
Family:N/A

Last edited by Danzo Hoshigaki. on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm

.-. You have again some problems with your application. You are not allow to be anything except genin rank at the currently time. You can not have Rock Lee's training weights for we don't use cannon things here, For the custom Daito Sword you would have to explain that one and created it in a proper template so we make sure it isn't op. As well I don't even know if Crater village has a kage at this time. Plus cannon villages don't even exist >.> Hello we are 300 years after naruto time.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 am

Mari, Danzo was here before the current rank limitations were placed on the site and his character hasn't died yet, so there's no need to limit him to genin.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 am

Quote :
Plus cannon villages don't even exist >.> Hello we are 300 years after naruto time.

Alright i get what you were talking about with the cannon stuff, but there was no need for that sentence above because in the section were it says village i put Crater village, and when i was doing my bio i lost track and put Iwa. What Eman said is true..so if there isn't a kage for the Crater village...if you take another look again i put Tsuchikage....I'm not a nob i can handle being a kage haha. And as for the sword i was going to create it once i got approved because i know how some people are and someone might of bitched at me for posting with out being approved. So i'll make that when i have the time...and also with in the time that i get approved...
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Meh, add mental weaknesses. o_o
And you can't have ALL techniques of a specific chakra affinity. o_o Specify yer techniques, specifically! <.<

Any random person cannot become the kage. o-o You would need administrator approval before doing so. Although the spot is available. =o

True, you can make your character above genin, but try to make it logically believable. o_o Heck, all water techniques mastered by a single person? That's just insane, considering your age. xD

o.o There's more; specify the amount of equipment you have. If you just say 'paper bombs', you could keep using them without end. ~.~ If you mention that you have [x10] paper bombs, then it would be acceptable.

And please don't argue with the mods. Whatever they say will 'mostly' be correct. The way you said you 'lost your track and put Iwa' is a terribly weak excuse to the debate regarding your village. x3 Mis-coordination is not a good thing.

All in all, all you have to do now is;

• Fix your jutsus.
  • Fix your Hidden Rock Village quotations.
  • Add a Mental Weakness.
  • Make you Combat Strengths and Weaknesses equal (i.e. If you have 4 strengths, get 4 weaknesses)
  • Specify the amount of equipment you hold.

Aand... that's pretty much it I suppose. o.o' If you wouldn't mind, make a written description about your appearance. Really, it helps us to understand what your character is like.

Again, optionally, you may want to elaborate on your personality. We get it, he's cocky, respectful, and respected. However, what would he be like in formal occasions? How would he act when he is being loved? How much jealousy would he hold for those stronger than him? How would he treat his underlings?

The above to points are optional, but I would fill them in. o.o; Anyway, hope you finish your profile soon~
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I fully understand what you are saying and don't really have a problem with it, but i do have a problem what you said "The way you said you 'lost your track and put Iwa' is a terribly weak excuse to the debate regarding your village. x3 Mis-coordination is not a good thing." The only reason that happened is because this is the only site that i have been on that doesn't have cannon villages. In my entire life i have never heard Iwa be called the Crater Village, but i will fix it. Oh and with the water mastering Technique i didn't say that i dont think. I think i just said that i know all water techniques E-A..No mastered, but it could be possible if i changed my age and rank because the Hoshigaki clan's main element is water so i could of just put that i trained my whole life. I don't know if that was what you are talking about, but i will still fix it. And if one of you girls could pm a admin...nvm ill do it.

And one last thing i'm not trying to argue with any of you.... i was just saying what i thought needed to say in a respectful manner. but i will fix every thing.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 pm

We playing "Nerf the Danzo" again? Lol. I can approve of him being Kage of Crater since its kageless (Till i rank up and come back for it. >.> )Everything else. Well...I'll leave it up for Mods to spot his other flaws since i dont know whats going on. And Yakate i can see it possible seeing as...Kage has Infinite jutsu.He just needs to list them all so i dont hear Godmod in the future.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Water based Techniques

Spoiler:

Fire Based Techniques

Spoiler:

Boil Based Jutsu And Others

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm

o-o okays. My opinion/reflections about this profile:

Quote :
Danzo always wears a long white and blue cloak that is slightly bigger than him because the sleeves hang down pretty long and so does that bottom allowing his feet to stay hidden just in case he needs to throw a kick towards someone, or a flying knee they will hardly know.
Nyeh...I dunno how you can move freely in such clothes. o-o Especially if it's exactly the same as the one on your pic and if you use judo and taijutsu...

Quote :
But one day something good happened, he had finally did it. Danzo had learned the first fire technique which was the "Fire Ball jutsu"
Errr...How did Danzo find out about the existance of this jutsu, what directions did he have to understand how to make it and how long took it him to train it? o-o Because, for an AS who didn't understand/know much about the fire element, it seems a bit...huge. Because even Sasuke and Itachi got some guidance from their fahter/elders...

...Are you a samurai or a ninja? @_@ or just a guy who's awesome with swordfighting and it would be called than a "swordsman"

Quote :
Dislikes:To wait for people
Erm...make some more please? ._. It's really vague...

Quote :
Mental Strengths:strategy...meaning he Process every move before doing it...like chess
Mental Weaknesses:Short temper, but sometimes it can be controllable
Erm...He has only one mental strength and one mental weakness? That's kinda...weak for a Kage v.v;

Quote :
Dai Shuriken[*12]
o_o How do you take 12 of those huge shuriken with you?

Quote :
For the custom Daito Sword you would have to explain that one and created it in a proper template so we make sure it isn't op.
v.v from Mari's post. Where is your template for your Daito sword?

From your jutsus, please remove all cannon references, and give all unranked jutsus a rank, please~

Quote :
Kokuun no Jutsu - Black Clouds Technique
Kokuun no Jutsu Character Use: Kagari
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Special Note: Anime Only

Kokuun no Jutsu
Suiton • Kokuun no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Rain ninja Kagari which utilizes the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, a black mist will emit from his body and rise into the sky. Black clouds will form, releasing a flammable rain of oil onto his targets.
Alright...Is this an oil jutsu or...some other element jutsu?

Kage bushin is no boil jutsu and neither is the body flicker technique and the Shenei Ta Jashu v.v Also, I'd appreciate to see if possible a few jutsus made by yourself...

Anyways, last thing, please use a dictionary for words you're not sure off and use some more paragraphs in your bio.

Thanks for reading~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)   Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Danzo Hoshigaki (new and improved)
Page 1 of 1