Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Priestess Temple -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Priestess Temple -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Priestess Temple

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 pm

This is the only temple of Rai-Neko town. The temple is small, surrounded by a tiny creek and blossoming cherry trees. The temple is a three room building. One room is the Large room, where the priestess prays and sees patients. The second is a tiny bedroom where she sleeps. The third is a large scroll room.

Laria sat infront of a large scroll she was writing on. The doors were shut and the windows open. She looked to the side and out the window watching the blossoms fall. "Ah..Peaceful springtime.." She sighed and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Laria ceased her writing and set down her paint brush. She stood and slowly walked over to the door and slid it open, stepping out onto the porch. The petals were falling, some clung to her hakama. Laria drew in a deep breath and sat on the porch, watching the fish in the creek. "..."
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Suddenly, Laria would notice someone sitting over by the edge of the creek, tending and feeding to the fish. It seemed the person was a kind one, a gentle hearted one, and dressed as if a boy. It could have looked like that from a distance. The person though was me. As I sat there looking into the water at my reflection. I sighed and thought to myself. I would think many thoughts at this time, but they were all jumbles of the messed up truth waiting to come out. I would have to let it out sometime. At this time, I was so enticed with my thoughts, I didn't notice Laria sitting there on her porch. All I knew is that this temple was beautiful and someone I could come to relax, just don't get caught.

'Hm, so what to do? I can't keep feeding fish all day. I mean I love them, they're so peaceful. And harmonious creatures. They don't really mean to be hurtful or malicious to this world, sometimes I wish people were like that.'

The person would then sigh and continue to stir the water. And relax at the peaceful sight that this was.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:19 am

Laria saw a young person feeding the fish in the east pond. She wasn't suprised by this, village children visted the fish daily. But this person.. had the scent of a shinobi..

"Um.. Hello. Welcome to Rai-Neko's Temple. May I assist you?" She said waving her bandaged hand toward the visitor.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:34 am

Immediately I stood up to face the person addressing me. I thought oh no I was caught. On my first time here, I was caught. And for someone so grown, it did occur to me that I was possibly doing a rather childish activity. But I didn't care, I always loved animals, and so I would continue to be kind to them.

"Oh hello there miss. Thanks for asking, but there is nothing I need assisting with. But, you certaintly do look like you may need assistance. You're hurt." I spoke taking notice to her bandaged hand as she waved it at me in a "hi" expression. This girl was oh so beautiful like the sun. She could be the priestess herself. And I thought to ask her name, but first I wanted to know about the injury.

"And sorry to have intruded on your sanctuary, of course. Priestess." I bowed to her and was being noble. I had hoped she couldn't tell that I was a girl at the moment. Trickery was always something I liked.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 pm

"Tis no trouble, everyone is welcomed at this holy place." Laria stood to her feet and walked down the steps and towards the pond. "My name is Laria Kanakosa. And you are?" She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:06 pm

I nodded and smiled shyly but nobly.

"Ah I see thank you, kind Priestess, oh I meant.. Laria-chan, nice to meet you. My name is Seirei Sora,Prince Seirei Sora, but you may call me whatever you like." I smiled and then spoke again softly, in a kind, mellow voice.

"I was just um feeding your fish."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 pm

"Is Sora-san okay?" Laria smiled and nodded. She folded her hands into herr sleeves.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 am

I nodded and smiled, looking down, blushing only slightly. OF course I was trying to hide it, I didn't like to show my emotions sometimes, this is one of those times.

"Yes, if that is what you so desire to call me, it's fine with me. 100%." I put my hand to the back of my neck and started to rub it a little. This fine woman in front of me, I couldn't take how the radiant light hit her skin so elegantly. She was so beautiful, I asked this innocently as well as curiously. I had to know, because I wanted to know.

"So, Laria-chan ok? A-are you the priestess herself? You seem to fit the part perfectly." I spoke though I thought I said too much.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 am

Laria smiled and nodded, "Laria-chan is most fine. Yes, I'm the priestess here at Rai-Neko Town." She tried to bend over to see Sora's face. Laria brushed her hair behind her ears, then noticed his face red. "Oh! You're face is red. Do you have a fever?" Laria took a step forward and placed the back of her hand on Sora's forehead.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 pm

If that wasn't bad enough, the hand to forehead made everything worse. She was beautiful, kind, gentle, and caring. Now I could see why she is the priestess. I looked up slightly, to meet her gaze with mine, and then the blush increased 10 fold.

I nodded, and then spoke softly. "Uh, L-Laria-chan i-it is then. A-And no I am fine, I do not have a fever. I-It must be something else. Ehehehe." ^^'' Come on pull yourself together Seirei, why are you acting like this?
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:03 pm

"Hm.. You're right. Your temperature is 96.6 degrees.." She draws her hand away and folds her hands into her sleeves. She examined Sora for anything else that might be wrong. "Is there anything you need? It is rare for my temple to get visitors that are in good health."
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 pm

I listened to every word she said. I was a peculiar case huh? Well now, how is it that this girl could be bringing out every inch of my shy side as she was? Well that wasn't important, what was important is having the courage to answer her questions. As I felt her take her hand away and tell me everything was fine, I was a little sad, but relieved all the same. I mean with the temperature from the blushing I was running, it could mistaken as a fever if done incorrectly. I spoke to her just as kindly as she did to me.

"No no, I was just here feeding the fish. I mean they're such peaceful and really harmless creatures, much like the birds here. Sometimes I wish people could be like fish or the birds, you know? Fish for their peacefulness and their simplicity. And the birds because they have spirit, and courage to take that leap of faith and soar into the skies above. I mean, to never be afraid, and to always be able to be up in the sky above the clouds, it must be like walking on an angel's light wings, they say/" The blushing stuck on my face as I smiled and thought of how in the hell I just came up with that whole deep thing. I guess it was what was on my mind. Then I began to think, there is something I need. And something I desired. Maybe I should tell her, or maybe I shouldn't... either way I tried to hide the desire in my eyes and held my urges and thoughts down, to hear what she had to reply.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Laria nodded and drew a small bag from her sleeve. Opening it, it showed to be a peice of bread. "You're right.." Kneeling beside the pond she broke the bread and cast it into the water, watching the fish bob at the food. "If humans were like the fish and birds.. There would be no need for war... shinobi.. death.." She sighed and looked up at Sora. " But you're so definately right." ^^
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 pm

I smiled knowing that she agreed with me. And so I had decided to ask two things of her before changing this now becoming melancholy topic. She was beautiful, and watching her be so kind to not only me, a human, but the fish as well. To nature, to the animals, to everything. From that I could tell that she was special, someone whom cares for everything and never blames anyone for her wrongdoing, nor of the world's. She cares for others above herself, and is completely unselfish. Her soft spoken tone tells me that she has a heart, and a fragile but strong one in many ways. Oh where are my thoughts tracking off to? I have to reply!

"Yea, I hoped you would agree with me. So you too have had shinobi die before haven't you?" I had a somewhat pained expression pushed onto my face in place of my smile. And then I paused and thought a moment. I spoke again and acted as if I had just remembered something. "Oh! And there is something I wish to ask you. I have a desire that I need fulfilled, and I believe you can help me with this!" The smile came back and, the sun shone brightly. It always did on these days, and especially when meeting a new friend. Her beauty glowed like the sun... yeah the sun. And, all I could do was watch and then capture it in a photograph in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 pm

"I've had many shinobi die... Its not something I wish to have happen again.." Her eyes faded to a soft orange. Her thoughts went off into her childhood then til just a few months ago when those villagers had died because of her. She then relized Sora had asked her something. "Something that needs fufilled? I shall do my best. If I'm able." She stood and put away thebag in her sleeve and focused her gaze upon Sora.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Her eyes, her beautiful eyes. And compared to the sun, well put it this way the sun could not compare. Her gaze met mine, and we locked. I instantaneously lost my courageousness of asking this task, but it came out eventually. I forced myself to say it as though nothing were wrong, but she seemed so determined about this without knowing what the task was. I did not want to remember all of the shinobi dying in front of me either, so I ignored the pained comment. I began to laugh and chuckle lightly as though someone were tickling me. I didn't say anything just yet... just began to softly laugh, still keeping that same blush upon my face.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

o.o Laria tilted her head. Confused about the silence and then the laughter. "Um.. What's funny?" She asked, totally lost.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:57 pm

She was so cute. I had to tell her, my laughter slowed to a sigh, and then a breath to speak. I smiled though.

"Of course you will be able to achieve this task, and with flying colors I might add, that is if you choose to." A pause of silence occured. I was thinking of how to phrase this, then words seemed to come to my head and out my mouth.

"Laria-chan, the task I am asking you to complete or fulfill for me, well, is would you uh l-like to be my friend?" There goes the blushing and the stuttering again. Sei get a grip!
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Laria blinked then smiled brightly, "Why ofcourse silly. I would be honored to have you as a friend~" She put her hands together and bowed.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 pm

I smiled and as I saw she was about to bow to me, I stopped her. I touched her hands, together gently, and kept her from bowing to me. Why make a lady bow? And so I smiled and nodded, as I bowed to her.

"Thanks, much Laria-chan. I appreciate it, and there is no need for a priestess to bow to me." I winked.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Laria blinked and was suprised she was stopped. She looked at Sora and smiled. "Thank you Sora-san." Sora winked. She felt a light blush come over her face.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:26 pm

I got up and looked at her, and suddenly my blush came back as well, as I smiled though. I walked over to her and decided on what we shoudl talk about next.

"My pleasure, Laria-chan. Well, now, where do you happen to come from originally? Sorry for asking, I just am curious to know."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:30 pm

"I'm from the Aurora Village, its where my best friend Qutio and Icisia live and is the Kage." Laria pointed to Sora's headband and pulled out a similar one from her sleeve, execpt this one had a slash mark through the center.
Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:33 pm

My eyes seemed to light up, and be filled with happiness, as well as surprise. I couldn't believe this girl had come from the Aurora village. And so I began to talk with her. I nodded and smiled.

"Wow, thats so cool you're from Aurora. Yes, I know Quito and Icisia. Icisia, is actually currently my sensei, and I've know Quito for a long time now. I had no idea you knew them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priestess Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next