Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Priestess Temple - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Priestess Temple - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Priestess Temple

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Priestess Temple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Smiling warmly Laria nooded. Her voice was filled with more enthusism. "Why yes. We grew up together. If Ici-chan is your sensei then you are in good hands, and are bound for greatness.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 pm

I smiled warmly too, and spoke as the sun just seemed to get brighter and brighter.

"I see, yes Icisia-chan and I have been friends for a very long time. And really you mean it?" I heard "destined for greatness." I hoped this priestess believed in me, as I did her. If so, that would bring me nothing but determination and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 pm

"Ofcourse. Why would I doubt faith in such a kind person?" Laria smiled and held her hands close to her. Such a bright ninja. No wonder Icisia chose you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

I smiled and found myself thinking of how brightly she shined in this light. But this I might never let her know. One day when the time is right, I shall let her know of what I thought of her when I first saw her for now, we're gonna be good friends, I could tell.

"Thank you, I don't doubt your abilities either, not one bit. You are much kinder than I, and I think that you might not have a temper or at least one you can control..." I spoke trailing off, and looking down. I was STILL blushing, what was up with me? Why am I doing this? Perhaps she knew the answer, she was a very intelligent person. So I thought why not ask when I have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 pm

"My abilities? Why that aren't all that." She rubbed her cheek and laughed sheepishly. And then she thought, I have no idea.. Temper..? Oh wait, I have a bad temper. @_@; She laughed and her embarassment grew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 pm

I started to laugh, and smile as I stood there with this cute little priestess. I mean what else could I not like about her? Anyway, I stood there, speaking with her still, and she spoke that to me. I had a rebuttle already on my tongue.

"Your abilities are great, I know it. Laria-chan, you are certainly the best at what you do. I mean you heal right? To me, that's one of the greatest gifts that someone can give to people. I mean, imagine someone whom is severely hurt, I mean I think it would mean the world to them if you'd be the one to save them. You know, as they are dying in your arms, you're risking everything for them, your life, and limb, just for theirs, and that's something special to be proud of. And if you're going to be proud, why not broadcast it a little?" I paused and then nodded, looking up into the sky. MY eyes sparkled, and the wind blew through my hair, as I thought about how to phrase what I was going to say next.

"Giving life is one of the best qualities you have, Lari-chan. And, I believe in you full-heartedly that you always try your best, and for that I complete faith in your great abilities." I thought a moment again, and then giggled, looking her in the eyes, meeting my friendly gaze with hers. "And if you still don't believe me, imagine it was me who was in danger.."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Laria looked at Sora, mouth slightly open in shock at the faith he had in her ability. "You barely know me.. Yet you know me so well.." Her mouth formed a smile and she looked to the pond's water. "I don't give life unfortunatly.. I only prolong it.. Don't get me wrong, I've tried to revive a lost one.. I haven't perfected it." Her gaze meets Sora's and the smile returns. "And I would go to great lengths to help you Sora-san." ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 pm

I smiled and nodded as I thought to myself..

'Thank you kind priestess it is greatly appreciated, and reciprocated.'

Then I spoke out loud, I had to reply to that. But, I was thinking, was I beginning to like this girl? "Hm, that is true, I barely know you... and yet I have complete faith in you like we've been friends for years. Well, I guess that's the effect you have on someone when you trust them completely, and see what they do for others. However, I know you prolong life, and though you haven't perfected that jutsu yet, I know you will, I don't doubt it that you will be the single most greatest healer I know." I thought a moment again, and then that though came to my head as I decided to say it out loud this time. "Hm, thank you kind priestess, it is greatly appreciated, and of course, definitely reciprocated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

A slender form of a shinobi would appear ontop of the Temple, casting her shadow on Sora and Laria. "Holy crap.. what a gross touchy, feely moment. Disgustin'." Tomoko flipped her hair back and twirled a kunai in her left hand, staring down the two shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Laria's eyes widen when she heard the voice. She clutched her hands onto her robes and turned her head to look up at the voice. "Um.. C-can I help you Miss..?" That girl.. she has the scent that Onden had.. Blood..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 pm

I saw the shadow loom over us... as I felt the presence was a dark hearted being. I didn't know who it was, but the voice it sounded familiar. I turned around, getting in front of Laria, and putting my arm out as if to say "I will protect you." I stared at the girl on top of the temple twirling the kunai in her hand, and glared once I recognized who she was. I spoke.

"Oh it's you.. you, the student of that wretched Onden who attacked my home.. the Aurora village. I hope you know that you'd better not do that again. For all I know he treats you like some sort of pet..." I clenched my teeth. "So what are you doing here anyway?" Trying to keep my anger down I spoke that, still standing there looking up at her. Composure over power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Tomoko huffed and gritted her teeth. "I'm not Onden's pet.. If anything I keep him outta trouble. I'm on the same level as him.. and it took 5 ninja to get him weak.. Only you're here.. Alone. That miko is too hurt to do anythin'." She chuckled and spun the kunai faster and slung it to the ground infront of Sora and Laria. "A baby genin and a useless medic! What a joke!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

I was getting angrier, only so much more till I couldn't take it. Refutting time.

"Is that your hobby? Your style, stalking the genin of Aurora and antagonizing them so that they wanna fight you is that what it is? Why come here when you aren't welcome? Sure the priestess may be hurt right now, but I am most certainly NOT anything at all like a baby genin. I've grown a lot since last time I've seen you, and you know something..." I closed my eyes and looked down, as then I looked up and pulled her kunai out of the ground, pointing it at her directly. "I won't let you hurt her. In fact, I'm not gonna have you lay a finger on her.. or else.. I'll kill you. I don't care if you are Onden's rank, you're still gonna be a pet to me, always was and always will be." I was still in front of her, proetcting her, as my fists began to clench, and the muscles in my back began to tighten up. I will protect you priestess, whatever it takes.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Laria, hidden behind Sora, looked up at the girl. She gulped and mumble, "Um there is no fighting here.. This is Holy Ground. So please?" She noticed Sora getting worked up over Tomo's words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh right this was a holy ground, I guess we'd have to take it to the outskirts beyond this building. Or a little far off to it. I spoke out regarding Laria's wishes, sucking up my anger for once.

"Tomoko was it? Let's respect Laria, she didn't do anything wrong, and she is right this is a holy ground. Can we take this outside of this place please? This is a sacred place, meant for peacefulness. I don't want to destroy it." I was still angry but now showing my heart of gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

"Aw shut yer trap pinky, You can talk brave, but it was my view that you were barelt able to keep defenses up at Aurora." Tomoko blew her bangs out of her face and grinned. "Hush it darlin', I could care less this be holy ground. I heard you almost defeated Onden, I just wanted to see if you were worth gettin' rid of. A medical ninja that is damaged so bad? Useless." Tomo flickered and appeared several feet infront of them.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

"It wasn't Onden that made me in this condition.. I respect that man's fighting skill and bear no grudge. If you have no other business than to antagonize us, I ask you to leave this place.." Her eyes narrowed and turn a bright red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 pm

I stood my ground and kept protecting Laria, with now a furious and determined look upoin my face. Now I didn't care.

"Shut my trap? You're the one who is doing the most talking here, and if anyone should shut their trap it's you. I was trying to be kind, and do a favor for Laria-chan here... I mean she and I.. we're friends, and I will do whatever it takes to protect her. You hear me you're not gonna touch her. And she isn't useless. So what we all get injured!" I clenched my fists tighter, each minute gone by, getting angrier and angrier.

"Much like you will be, huh? Useless! When I am done with you. I did hold up the defenses effienciently at the Aurora gate, and I did come close to beating Onden, and now I will tear you apart if you say something more about Laria. I don't care, you can slander me with that tongue of yours, all you want. But you will not say anything more about this priestess here.!" I paused. "Got me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am

Tomo just rolled her eyes. "so noble.. it makes me sick.." She waves her hand in a circle. "So disgusting.. People like you.." Ultimatly she sighed and turned on her heels, faing the other way. She started walking to the forest. "Well see ya later, I gotta go 'fore I puke everywhere. I just came to stir things up, I gotta go find Mr. Sannin.." And with that she vanished among the trees.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 pm

I stood there, angry and more furious what she was saying. I clenched my fists and closed my eyes, angry and getting angrier, just thinking on what she said to me. I mean, so what if I was noble? I would protect the ones I care for, my friends, and the ones I love. And especially someone of a high status, like a beautiful guardian priestess, who has done nothing wrong. IT was like another side to me came out, the protective one, the angry one, the one that isn't afraid to hurt someone, for the sake and well being of others. Especially if I see someone being bullied or attacked. But I tried to call back my composure.

My back facing Laria still, I stood there, breathing, panting slightly, and dropping the weapons from my tight clutch, letting it hit the ground... I spoke.. "I swear if she would have hurt you.. I would have.. ugh.." I didn't realize I was speaking out loud, my thoughts. I had to get a hold on myself and quick! Compose!!!! "Tomoko..." My mind trailed off at the hatred I had for that person, and for that name. I sighed, thinking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Laria stared after the female as she left, then noticed a fury radiating off of Sora. Looking up at her She rested her hand on her shoulder. "Sora-san..? Um.. Please calm down.. Nothing happened so there's no need to be angry.." Laria knelt and stood back up, having picked up Sora's weapons and giving them back "You dropped them.. Um.. Sora-san.. Thank you for defending me and all.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 pm

With her touch to my shoulder, I calmed down. My breathing rate went back to normal, and I smiled. I reclaimed my composure once again, and sighing, I turned around to accept the weapons handed to me that I apparently dropped. She was either scared of my fury or just being shy. I didn't know which it was, but I didn't like the feel of this awkward aura around this area, so I decided to get rid of it by words. MY face became warm and soft with an expression of innocence on my face, and I kindly accepted the weapons, putting them back in my pouch.

"Thank you Laria-chan, it is greatly appreciated. I know she didn't hurt you, but I would protect you either way. I mean, firstly, you're hurt. And second, I wouldn't want anyone to hurt you in a way that would cause my eyes great pain to see. You know?" Here we go with the deep stuff again. I guess when in tuned with my emotions, I can stay things like this. "Laria-chan, even though we have just met. Like I said before, something of beauty should be protected and salvaged. It should not be harmed if it only brings wondrous joy to the people and places it visits. Much like you, I would have to say you're like the sun, and your radiance shines upon people. The sun, though bright, is also a thing of beauty, as it shines down from the heavens above, giving us all warmth. That is kind of like you in a way, and if that should be the case, then any shinobi, smart or dumb, strong or weak, even I, will risk life and limb to protect you." I bowed to her, and smiled weakly. I mean, that girl Tomoko, someday we will fight, and I will emerge triumphant, but for now... let's just bask in the sunlight of this bright lit area, in the event of two friends.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Laria turned red, not having so many compliments in her life. "You needn't not praise me so Sora-san. Tis enough thou art my friend and vowed to help me. I promise to help you.. If I can. I can't fight but I can nurse you back to health if needed be.." Laria pulled her hair behind her ears and smiled, the blush lighting up her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:28 pm

I smiled and nodded, as then I bowed.

"I see. If you wish it not be, then I shall not praise you so much. I just feel that you are someone worth praising for everything she does. But, thank you, as I have vowed to help you as well." I nodded again, and then noticed her blushing. I pointed to her, and asked her softly..

"Laria-chan, are you perhaps blushing?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Blushing? Laria felt her cheeks, they were warm. "Oh.. I-it must be my fever coming back.." @//@'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Temple   Priestess Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Priestess Temple
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: