Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora

Go down 
+2
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Surpentheon Fanglord
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Empty
PostSubject: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:13 pm

This battle field takes place in one of many arenas with a 30 foot high wall around the 300 x 300 foot grounds. There's an entrance on the North and South end for the combatants as well as seats high up for spectators. There's a single stream that flows across the open arenas center and trees spaced over 50 feet apart throughout the whole place. The wall itself is over 10 feet thick and hard to break. The rest of the arena is wide open and easy to see. A perfect, even battle field.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm

(What the hell? I'm fighting someone? o.o)
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

Yes you are, nao zip it! O: xD Good luck with your fight~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm

(-nods- Alright then, and thank you.)

I awaited for something to happen. Hopefully, I'd be able to win this fight, if I played my cards right. I knew what I was doing, I thought for the most part. And I would have to play this both strategically as well as physically. So as I did wait for my opponent to arrive, I stood there innocently, minding my business.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

Type : Sand Village
Elements : Shadows, Fire, (Lava in training)

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm

He yawns, having not known of this fight sooner then this he didn't have time to work on much more of his newest Element at the moment, he'd have to make do with what he had "Hopefully that's good enough for this fight, can't use it much yet though" He notices the opponent standing far off, symboling where the battlefield is as he smiled still taking his time so he could evaluate the battlefield still and plan his attacks well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 am

I then saw him approaching me from a distance. I smiled and noted what he was doing, all of this time, I was doing the same. I hope this will go well, was the only thought in my mind at the moment. I didn't like fighting much, but it was for my dream, and so I will do it. I wondered what he was like, if he was friendly. I hope he was, all I wanted after this fight was maybe a new friend to gain.

"I hope I can win against this guy. He looks tough, well no matter. I will do my best." I said out loud in a mumble to myself. I was clearly anxious and you could tell, but I tried to keep it under control. Easy, Seirei, easy.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:06 am

He yawned once again as he noticed the opponent was studying the area just as much as he was, he then chuckled as he decided just to get to the area, first was to wish each other good luck and may the best Shinobi win. This one seemed strong which means he would have to not holf back like he did against the Uchiha "Heh, hopefully the little bit of training I had was good enough for this" was all he mumbled as he finally reached his spot on the battlefield, equipment all together, Chakra capacity full, He was ready for a good, enjoyable battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 am

I had studied over the battlefield enough, now it was time to get the standards of my opponent. He did look strong, and like he could win this, which meant I would have to kick it up a notch. Perhaps, I will have to use things beyond my normal strength. There are secrets that no one knows of that ever shinobi is entitled to, and I intend to keep mine, until I reveal them. If I choose. I stood there, looking him over now, and noticing that he used weapons. 'Is he a weapons master?' That question came over me, and I hoped I was right. Avoiding his weapons and jutsu with weapons, may not be easy, but it will be a great challenge. Maybe I should study his battle technique too. He approached me, and I approached him as well. We met at a standpoint, and I extended my hand to shake,with a friendly smile. I nodded to him, asking for his hand.

"I know this might be hard or easy for the both of us, but no hard feelings in the end? Just let the best shinobi win right?"
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 pm

He smiles and reaches out, shaking her hand as he chuckled "Good luck is all I can say" He nods, smiling back before movng away to better judge the battlefield more and his opponent. "The first move is yours." He laughs, staying there not even changing his stance in the slightest as if he was just an easy target, almost ignorant it seemed but stil that's how he judged himself, hoping the opponent would fall into the trap and move closer "May the best Shinobi win!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 pm

I nodded, and got into a slight stance as well. I caught his words, and saw what he was doing. Now, if I was ignorant to the style he was using, then I would have fallen for it. But I analyzed his stance, and his way of trying to get me to fall into his trap. Very clever of him. I knew that this was going to be one good match. I then spoke, standing there a few feet from him.

"Haha, yes indeed, let the best shinobi win, and hey good luck to you too. And no, no I insist you make the first move. I mean, during battle, always be considerate of your opponent right? Come on, I insist." I smiled and nodded, asking him to come at me. I wanted to see what he would do, how he would react. I waited for his reply, and thought what I would do out in my head. Sometimes a plan was necessary, sometimes impulse is all you had to rely on. I was doing both, now all I had to do is hoped he took up my offer.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:15 pm

He smirks, his expression turning more hostile in that split second as he reached down to the hilt of his sword "I'll accept your offer then" He chuckles, disappearing from the spot he was standing as he used the speed from his years of training as a weapon user to close the gap in just a couple of seconds as he re-appeared above her, bringing his sword down towards her shoulder* "No holding back now, I want to enjoy this" He smiles, knowing he could easily be killed for doing the same thing he had done against the Uchiha in his last fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 am

I stood there with my eyes closed, and sighed, closing my hands in a praying pose for about a second. I released my hands, and put them at my sides, and moved both of them as if tapping my fingers. At the last second, I opened my eyes and moved to the side from the blade he was coming down on me with. I smirked as I jumped out of the way, a dodge, and then stood there regaining the stance. I would think to myself.

'He needs to be careful or I might win this battle. I haven't had years of training, but I've had a great teacher. Time to use what I know, and what I've learned together. Remain calm though, composure is everything.'
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm

He laughs as he stands back up straight "Amazing, your perception is great to be able to see an attack that quick. This should be fun." He chuckles as he switches the blade until it's pointing behind him then he jumps back to put further distance between him and his opponent. He looks around once more as if to judge the way the sun is forming "Setting off in the distance, we'll be plunged into night soon that's when it'll get fun." was all he mumbled to himself as he pressed his hand against the flat of the blade, pouring Chakra into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:33 pm

I stood there determined and waiting for his next attack with my eyes open still. I nodded with a smirking smile across my face. I then spoke, as it was my turn to rebuke his last comment. And of course what he was doing.

"Thanks. I was trained by the best. And I do say Shadow, is your element shadows? Because if so, you may have a tough time against me. I am both speedy, and have the light element. Whether I choose to use it against you or no is my choice, as well as this wind element. So watch out." I paused thinking for a minute. And then spoke again.

"And if you are making it night, and cutting out the sun to use your shadows, you just messed up big. There are no shadows with no light. And therefore it cannot be night and shadows cannot exist in this atmosphere you are creating around us. It seems as though you have met your match eh?" As he was doing that, I made some hand signs and then it seemed as though there were 4 of me, I used shadow clone jutsu. They dispersed throughout the area, and all in high places. But thats not all they did, within the radius of his attacks and that he was in himself, my clones set exploding tag bombs, and were ready to attack at any time. At that point, I would mask my chakra signature, so that he could not sense where I was. I sat there in a far off tree, one of the many in the area, and waited for his next attack. I hope this would work out.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 pm

He chuckles slightly "Shadows, yes but that isn't all. Fire and then one of the highest versions of fire, Lava. I may have difficulty with the Shadows against you but no, you caught me wrong" He gestured to the setting sun as it lengthened the shadows of the trees "It won't go much lower then that and it won't erase the shadows either, you have yet to see my Jutsu as well. So please, don't underestimate me and I won't underestimate you, Deal?" He laughs again, sticking his sword into the ground as the Chakra coats the blade still "The only thing I won't do, is kill you. I have to stay away from my favorite Jutsu because of that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:56 pm

"I didn't underestimate you, I simply misunderstood your attack. But deal." The sound seemed to reverberate around the area, as he wouldn't know where the real one was. I noticed that the shadows had grown longer, especially over the trees, from the trees. Shoot, I needed a plan and fast. I needed to make the shadows disappear. He might have a tough time against me, but I was going to have a rough time executing my plans as well. I paid attention to what he was saying, and thought it might be time to jump up in the air with all my clones and attack. But I waited and looked down at the shadows. I closed my eyes once more, and when I felt the shadow nearing up the trees, I jumped up into the air along with my clones. They, we, all had kunais in our hands, dashing forward at him. At the last second of coming near to him. I threw the kunai directly ahead to one of the trees with the exploding tags on it. I gathered some chakra and then closed my eyes. I released a surge of windy air at him, that was powerful enough even to burst through his body. To pierce internal organs and make them bleed if I wanted it to. And so I plunged my finger, directly into his stomach, somewhat like poking it, with tremendous wind surging out from it. I smirked, and then jumped back a few feet, after that, and set off the exploding bomb tags. In the area, the trees around him were burning and thus falling all over the place, especially near him. I stood there, with the fire-burning trees. I opened my eyes resuming a calming stance on the other side of the area, far from the area he was in. Hopefully this would work properly as I had hoped. I waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm

He grinned as he doubled over in pain, holding the wound on his stomach, the shadows that had lengthened letting out an ear-splitting howl as his blood drips to the ground below him "I must tell you, you may have control over light but the shadows are some of the deadliest things to encounter" He chuckles slightly, jumping away from the trees before they hit him, forming a series of handsigns "It may not be one of my Offense but doesn't mean it won't hurt like hell. Shadow art: The Darks Greatest Ambition...."

He chuckled again as he dropped to the ground, stumbling almost as he regains his balance. Sora then notices the shadows of the trees begin to rise from the ground before darting towards her and wrapping around as they plunge her into darkness, she then feels housands of blade-like tools dragging across her skin, it being only a Genjtsu but a powerful one despite his Offense of it being low
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:37 pm

OOC: Jutsu used in previous post.

Shadow Art: The Darks Greatest Ambition
Type: Genjutsu so is quite difficult for him to use and doesn't have as much power as it should.

Description: As he takes damage the shadows build up around the area, waiting to be called upon before the handsigns are formed. Once the handsigns are formed the enemy loses all sight as the shadows attempt to cover them, if successful the enemy suddenly feels thousands upon thousands of blades slashing through their skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm

I widened my eyes at the name once he said it, but glad to see that it had worked. I did not have the mind to dispel this jutsu he was going to use against me, but I did have enough of the mind to remind myself how it was only a trick, it was only a jutsu, and it wasn't real, as I would have to keep telling myself that and taking the pain. I had been wrapped in shadows and plunged into a darkness dimension of nothing but darkness of course. The blades would drag across my skin, making me feel intense pain and suffering. I would think to myself while in that dimension.

'This is not real, it's just a trick of the jutsu. It's not real, though it does hurt, it isn't real! He's trying to make me feel hurt, when in truth this is all fake. For now, I will have to endure the pain. After this fight, I intend to make a deal with him. He is a user of shadows, and I got him with that air gun technique, but now I have to do more of what I was trained for. What was that technique again? Once I get free, I would have to use it. Something with Shikimori in it. Think, Sora, think!'

"AAAGH. So a genjutsu h-huh? Not bad, however, after this fight is over, I'd like to make an offer/deal with you. I hope you will accept. This though, you are strong, and good in manipulating your shadows. I need to arrrgghh, uh... uh you're not going to kill me are you?" I winced in pain, and panting I spoke that to him. One of my eyes closed as if winking, because of the pain. I remained wrapped up and tried to endure it for as long as I could. I was waiting for him to release the genjutsu when it was necessary to. Then I would do my best to win this fight. However, it seemed as though we had done some equal damage to the other. I had hoped that in the end, things wouldn't get messy.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

He chuckles, keeping one hand over the wound as he kept one half of the handsign still formed for the Jutsu, the shadows that had covered her begining to howl as the blades continued dragging across her skin as it seemed blood began to flow from wounds it still being only an illusion. He flinched after another minute as he drops the handsign, coughing up abit of blood as the wound started taking it's toll "Hmm...a deal, you say?! We'll see...and no..I won't kill you, only injure" He smiled slightly as he moved further away, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword as the Chakra coating it seeming to emite an eerie blue light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I panted, and smiled as I was released. And doubled over in pain as well. It seemed as though I was feeling hurt though I really wasn't. The illusion had worked, and I knew that we had dealt equal damage to the other from this fight. It was getting intense, hype, and oh so interesting. I couldn't wait to see who would win. And in that case of relief, I wouldn't kill him either. But then I nodded and spoke.

"Yes. A deal, I'd like to offer one to you when the battle if over, and I hope you accept. But for now let's finish the fight." Panting, but slowly regaining breath, I stood up, slowly, and watched out for his sword. IT was glowing an ominous blue, and that couldn't be good. So I recalled the technique that Kazuki taught me. Closing my eyes, and using my chakra, I pulled back my fist and made it look as though I was going to punch nothing but air, and it would have no affect. But then I quickly redirected my fist to punch the ground hard. As I did, little pieces of rock and gravel floated into the air from the magnitude of the power. With my free hand, I executed hand signs quickly. This causing the floating rock and gravel to burn and turn into firey dragon heads. I opened my eyes abruptly, and focused them on shadowarmy, as they were thrown forward. I shouted out the name.

"I won't let you down sensei! Shikimori Ninjutsu Technique: Meteor Dragon Assault!" HAAAA!" I wanted this to work so badly. After I directed the attack at him, I moved to a different location quickly. So that I wouldn't be such an open and easy target.
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

He smirked as he seen the "Firey little Dragons" he didn't know how to dodge a technique like that and hopefully his couldn't be easily dodged either, his second favorite Weapon Jutsu, too bad he hadn't trained in wind and water style, its strength would be massive. "Lets raise the stacks, you may have wind but lets see what you can do against this..." He chuckled, jumping further back still as he landed at the top of the tree that had yet to burn and fall as he pointed his blade straight into the air, the Chakra causing the temperature to decrease before he swung his blade downward, releasing the Chakra as what seemed to be a Blizzard began, a black blizzard that could hide almost anything from sight a it began to rage through the area slowly freeing anything living into a solid block of Black Ice "Shadow Art, Weapon Style: Darkened Blizzard!"
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 pm

OOC: Jutsu used in last post.

Shadow Art, Weapon Style: Darkened Blizzard.
Type: Weapon

Though not one of his Elements for it being Ice, it's strength is still close to the best it has to offer.

He smirks as he jumps back, forming handsigns after he tosses his sword into the air. Soon the air around drops in Temperature as the handsigns come to an end, he catches the sword by the hilt and lays his hand on the flat of the blade, forcing a massive amount of his Pitch Black Chakra mixed with Ice Chakra into the blade. The blade is then slowly coated in the Chakra as he smirks, lifting it up till it points to the sky he suddenly slashes down, releasing the Chakra as it causes a raging Blizzard to move through the area around the enemy. If the enemy didn't get out of the area they would find themselves slowly freezing in a sheet of blue ice while around them it being as black as night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I had to think on my feet. I didn't know what to do in this type of situation. I couldn't very well stand still and take the hit, but then again I couldn't keep getting hit by the blizzard's fury by moving around a little TOO much. Oh, what to do? What to do? I have to think and think quickly, I don't know what to do! I would think to myself, as the blizzard started to slowly rage it's fury towards me. I thought...

'Ok think Seirei think. He is using a blizzard techinque which ultimately is just frozen water. But I can't do another meteor dragon assault. It won't get rid of the snow raging at me, and besides thats a more aim and hit type move,not a defensive one... or maybe.. maybe I can try something.. Could I turn it into a defensive move.. And combine it with the air current, and yess.'

"You're pretty good." I smirked and then drew back my fist quickly focusing chakra. I punched the ground hard once more, and brought up the rocks, I turned them into burning dragon heads, which surrounded me like a shield from behind and the front. What kept them from burning me and completely wrapping around me, was the small air current I used to keep them a little far off from my body and clothes. I stood there and waited for his attack to be over. I wasn't going to budge this shield. The wind on the outside filled the holes left by the fiery dragon heads, and formed a little barrier around the inside and out. Plus repulsed anything that was an enemy to my element, which meant shadow's attack. There was no budging this shield.

'Hang in there, and give it my all. I have to win this, for my future.'
Back to top Go down
shadowarmy

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:24 am

He chuckled, bringing his sword back up as if to wait for the blizzard to end as well, meaning it even hindered his own sight. Though with the blizzard he couldn't see the first of the "Tiny Dragons" as several managed to hit him, knocking him backwards with each hit and burning him slightly. "Hehe, you have a good defense. Let's see what you can do against Fire and Lava, my other elements besides shadows." With that he dropped from the tree, pulling a Chakra pill from the pouch on his side before swallowing it, the next two Jutsu's he was going to use were going to drain his Chakra supply for sure.

When the Blizzard died down almost 5minutes later he was standing there, hand raised towards the air though still level with his chest, the next thnig thats seen is Fire Chakra, visable Fire Chakra as it seemed to mold into a spear before flowing back and forth calmly, acting like Lava from a Volcano "I can't kill you, only injure. I hope you can dodge." With that he laughed before pulling his arm back then hurtling the spear of Lava forward, it splitting into multiple ones to pelt the area around Sora

Volcano's Rage
Type: Ninjutsu, Lava elemental

Description - User must have control over the original Fire element before this Jutsu comes available. Once the Jutsu is activated the user then holds their palm towards the air, focusing the Chakra into a visable shape of a spear before it begins to flow calmly like the Lava it's made for, after the spear is formed the users Chakra then connects to the newly formed Lava spear so the user my throw it at the desired range and target. Once thrown the Chakra chains are then pulled from the spear as it splits into several smaller ones as if to act like rain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora   shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

shadowarmy Vs. "Prince" Seirei Sora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next