Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Bandit Camp -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Bandit Camp -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Bandit Camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Bandit Camp Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Camp   Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 am

Youji was sitting in a tree and watched over the bandit camp to see how many opponents he will have"Let's see 1....2.....3....4......13......Only 13 opponents. Well seems that i won't really have too much fun. Now let's see" Youji tooked out a shuriken and made a cut on his hand"I have to do it as quiet as i can.....But first i have to find out where the diamond is"Youji thought for a few seconds then he had a idea

His blood started forming 1 shuriken in each hand then Youji throwed the shurikens in the middle of the bandit camp. Then he made a few handsigns"Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique " The blood shurikens multiplied and hitted the ground. A bandit saw the shurikens and turned on the alarm"Someone is here after the diamond come out fast" Bandits came out from the tents that were placed there and they started looking around
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Bandit Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandit Camp   Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 am

Youji smiled and then said "Katsu" the shurikens exploded and made a huge smoke all over the camp. The bandits where in chaos. Youji tooked out his scythe in the second form so no one can hear him walking in the camp"Wait where the diamond should be?"Youji started thinking"Maybe i should ask a bandit" Youji jumped in the smoke and started running all over the camp make lines of blood on the ground then he captured a bandit and jumped back in the tree."Ok if you don't want to die tell me where the diamond is" the bandit then said"Why should i tell you.....why don't you go look for yourself"Youji then sighed and stabed the bandit in the neck with his scythe and stabed the tree to then he looked back at the camp.

The smoke started clearing and then the bandits looked around for intruders. Then Youji grinned as a wall of blood started forming around the camp trapping the bandits. They all looked scared around when they saw the wall of blood surrounding them. Then the blood on the ground started moving, first it when behind a bandit and stabed him with 5 spikes in the chest. As the bandits saw that they all got scared and started running in the camp. In front of another bandit the blood formed a human that slashed him with a scythe. Youji continued killing them with his blood until only one was left.
Back to top Go down

Bandit Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandit Camp   Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 pm

A 5'1 shortish girl who look pale skin, was seen to have red bloody eyes and she had long white length hair with ears that looks like cat ears. She wears a white t-shirt with a peace sign on it with blue jeans. A black zip-up hoodie type of jacket with grayish swirls and had on black tennis shoes with her outfit hop into the area of the camp that was setup there where she had follow a trail to there from the aurora village. She had sit up in a tree when she arrived and mask her chakra.

It had been a couple of hours of her sitting up in the tree sightly chucking as she maskes her chakra still wondering if the older man she had follow here from bandit camp would even notice her sitting up there. She watch him kill the bandits with only his blood being the formation for his jutsu's. She though this one was the one and she would approach him afterward's to learn more about him hopefully. Ayame kept on watching him afterwards waiting for results of what she was watching, hoping for more excitement as well.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Bandit Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandit Camp   Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Youji then made the blood rip the leg of the last bandit then the blood wrapped that bandit. The bandit was screaming in pain, then Youji grabed his scythe and then jumped on the ground, the scythe still had the bandit in it's blade. Youji was draging the scythe with the man after him then he stopped in front of the last bandit and told him" I will ask only once. Where is the diamond? Tell me and maybe i will let you live" The bandit pointed with his head towards a big tent.

Youji entered the tent and saw a box on a table, he openned the box and saw the diamond in it. He then putted the box in his bag then tooked out a blood pack and started drinking from it. He exits the tent and then went to the bandit"Thank you for telling me the truth......Now die..........Katsu!!!" the bandit then made a scared face and after that the blood that was wrapping him exploded and parts of his body were thrown all over the camp
Back to top Go down

Bandit Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandit Camp   Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Blinking as she watches the young man stranger wrapped the blood around the man and yell out something that sounds like where the diamond is. Staring at the young man again after he left the camp watching young bandit type person explode into pieces as blood spatters over her she grins in excitement. "Cool..." she say out loud though still casting her chakra cover just so the blood element user won't discover her so soon. She was playing games with this young man but she felt she found her teacher. She wanted to make sure of it though.

Soon afterwards she saw the young man leave the camp with the diamond and she quickly hurrys after him not wanting to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bandit Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandit Camp   Bandit Camp Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bandit Camp
Page 1 of 1