Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:13 am

Uchiha Mizuki walk into the grounds of the lake the next day from her room that she somehow stay in the night before not remembering clearly yet of anything. She was looking forward to training that day as she had choose a special training ground area that she could use for training that had plently of water around it that was the lake duh. She wore her usual outfit of a blue kimimo and her black sandals, which she always slips off before training so she doesn't break them or lose them. She smiles after checking out the area and the weather noting it would be a perfect day to train. She even had brought a water elements book with her that included information about controling the chakra when you use the water element and other information about training the water element.

Mizuki smile seeing a person sitting out in the middle of the lake there and wonders who the mister is, she thinks maybe he can help me trianing giggling at that part. As she wave at the mister she set down her water elements and put down her book bag that she had carry that day on her shoulders that had a blanket in it for sitting on. She took it out spreading it out then sit on it taking her water elements book and started reading about the mastering of chakra at her level for water element really excited to master her water element towards being able to move up to genin later after learning much from her sensei is what she look really forward to.

In the water elements booklet that she manged to find before coming here she saw a picture of the elements plus a lot of information that she read about which involve about the main 5 elements of the chakra then she clearly read about the water chakra which she was most interested in besides non-elemental chakra since she had some jutsu's that didn't involve her water element. She smile reading about a couple of jutsu's that she was interested in training for her water element where one was a water element that involved creating water clones which sound very cool. The other jutsu involved walking on the water with her chakra. The breaking of the sun still shine on her sitting on the blanket as she blinks looking up once then looking back down at the book.

Uchiha Mizuka got so into the water element's book with so much information that she needed to learn, that she had soon forgot about that young boy that sat in the middle of the lake as she though of ways she could master her water element and possibly learn a water element jutsu she found listed in the book at the same time. She smirk at that idea thinking it was truly possible for her to bouncing in place as she sit in excitement of all the details she was learning that she would pass onto someone else one day.

ooc: The information that I read about this stuff from is the Leafninja site ^~^
This thread is only open to: Uchiha Maru and XzenYouji (who ask to join) if one of them wants to join the roleplay. o.o
This thread will be going on longer than 7 posts that is needed to master my water jutsu because I am feeling like it. o.o If no one posts soon then I will roleplay my second post o.o...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:47 pm

As Uchiha Mizuki read she notice the sun was getting higher as it shine over the lake. She deicded she read all she could about the water elements and put away her book standing up looking around and smelling the fresh lake scent. She smirk as she notices the same person that she forgot about out in the lake as she though about what to train towards her master of the water element. In the next few minutes of her thinking she decided to try out her new water clone jutsu to train it hoping to created perfect water clone's but thinking that it most likely wouldn't happen to her. As Mizuki walk to the lake she clap her hands together making 8 handsigns while keeping a vision of the clone she wanted only vision it to be water. She knew once it was created one of teh weaknesses to having a water clone is that it can not be on dry land, it can only stay in the water.

As Mizuki finish up the hand signs and yell out the jutsu name she watch as the water swirl around in and up forming a perfect water clone which she smile at. She decided to make one more water clone to make sure she had the details and vision of the jutsu right not believing she had that easy time of creating one, even though it is like the clone technique. She kept on smiling and keeping a vision of the water clone she needed to form watching the water swirl around and up again forming a perfect water clone she smile hugely and let out a small scream of joy hoping it as well scare the snot out of the boy in the lake wanting to have some fun then too. She then command the two water clones to come near her as she thinks she'll try controling her chakra so she won't run out so fast while working on her water prison jutsu. She commands the two water clones to have one start the handsigns and one stick her hand in the sphere of the water prison as she would act as the opponnent and see how long it takes to exactly try to escape from the water prison.

She glances over at the boy again before she nods at her clone to start the hand signs watching it clapped together its hands and start forming the handsigns required to completed the standard procedure for the jutsu. As she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath she hears the water of the lake start to spin up and form a tight water circle like a prison around her. She trys to keep her cool as she spins around and punches right though the water seeing her clone there as the water parted but then close quickly as she frowns. Mizuki say out loud [b]"Well it settles that, the water prison is stronger when I have two water clones performing the handsigns together then one of them stick their arm in here.... o.o That is cool to know as she stares at the water wall around her for a bit before commanding her clones to release her as she walks and sits on the blanket again disassembling her water clones back into just water.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm

In the middle of the lake a red circle then Youji raised from that circle and then it entered his body he then started walking slowly to Mizuki and claps his hands"Very nice little one. Seems that you are training you're water element. Is everything going well?"Youji got on the ground right in front of Mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Looking up staring at the boy she glance at once in awhile with a glaze she cups her right hand over her eye in case her sharigan eye she remembers she now has decides to actviated on it's own or something as she didn't understand much about it. "Yes my training is going well for water element. Right now I am just trying to master it." as she flows some of the chakra showing blue lines in her hands at him. She then trys to draw out some water towards her hands from the lake trying to cup it in her hands and not spill any. As the sunlight beam down at her hands she grin at the boy wondering exactly why he was out here at the lake but was afraid to ask as she would probably end up making a fool of herself anyways if she did ask him that question.

If she had spill any on this blanket she did not know what would happen as she had only borrow this blanket from the uchiha clan. She smile up at the boy and ask him in a curious voice "So anyways, what is your name mister? blinking at him as she practice moving water towards her hands with her chakra over and over again till she hold her hands still with the water flowing around on her chakra hands. She wonder what this boy could do exactly as she wanted to learn more about elements anxious to study but yet staying quiet not wanting to reveal too much about herself to this strange anyways. She wanted to ask him this question she though up in her mind of "What's you clan." but she had felt foolish too after seeing the right arm of his with a xzeno clan symbol on it.

She nodded her head for some strange reason and bend backwards from her position on the blanket cracking her back as she wash her face with the water from the lake that she had cup in her hands. Mizuki knew she had to master another water element in her training but she was curious about this guy, so she had stall for a minute while consdering her options of pleasing Maru with her mastery of water element or either not please him by hanging out with this guy. She took out her pony tail shaking her hair loose for a minute before she put it back in a pony tail trying to hestiate her training while she figure out what to do, that was right to do at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:23 pm

"My name is XzenYouji i'm a blood element user.....and from what i belive i think i'm the only blood element user in the world"Youji looks at the girls eyes"So you are from uchiha? And whats your name and age little girl"Youji pats the girls head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 pm

"it's a pleasure to meet you Xzeno Youji." as her head is petted she stands up and thinks of what water element to practice as she moves up the water and starts spinning it when the wind starts blowing sending it across the lake like a giant wave. She frrown's seeing her speed of her water element is very slow as it dieds easily. She sighs and turns back to Youji figuring it'll be safe to let him know her name, after all he did ask for it.

Uchiha Mizuki speaks out looking at him in the eyes smiling again "The name is Uchiha Mizuki, Youji. I am only 13 years old and still a academy student." She walks over to the lake again this time concerting the chakra of her water element into the center of the wave she waves up and runs into the water a bit pushing it off as she was trying to improve her speed of her water element that way she could move faster as well. As she blends over catching her breath her mind is on trying it one more time and her speed should have improve some smiling at the fact of her sensei and her next training day when he'll see her improvements in the water element and how she master it.

She then cover her eye again remembering the stress that her sensei had put her under for that frowning a bit then she straighten up with a determined look as she say out sounding determined too... I will not let sensei put me under that much stress again and will not faint in front of him. As mizuki was quite embaarrassed by that fact. She then push her vision of a wave in front of her trying a new combination out of where she uses her speed with her genjutsu doing the handisgns required she yells out "mind vision no jutsu" as she closes her eyes and brings up the water like a great great wave and pushes off with her strength she had place a vision of speed of a wave she had in her mind as she open's her eyes she see's a great tidal wave speeding off at 40 mph. She jump up for success as she had push her speed off greater than ever. Mizuki then turn and smile at Youji as she knew he was sitting though all of that.

Last edited by Uchiha Mizuki on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 pm

"So your name is mizuki.....glad to meet you......And it is polite for me to tell my age before asking you....I'm 16"Youji looked at the girl while she was training and he was thinking"Hmmm i wonder how she fights"as the girl looked at him and smiled he smiled back and asked her"Would you like to fight me just for training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 pm

A course I would fight you in training mode, you understand this means no killing off the other character and we use only our first elements as our training. Is that fine with you? staring at him in the eyes. "Another thing, we can't use our bloodline eyes that we both have. as she jumps into the lake wishing she had practice her walking on water jutsu before she had spar.

Oh well, maybe I'll learn it during the spar. still staring at youji. "Oh as well, you may have first training move in our training spar." as she holds her hands together waiting to watch his moves and study them so she knows how to move effectively against him as blood element against water element is going be a interesting spar.

Last edited by Uchiha Mizuki on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:08 pm

"If you really insist of this"Youji takes out a shuriken and makes 2 cuts at the veins at his hand then throws the shuriken up in the air. The blood starts dripping from the cuts and then in his hands 2 shurikens are formed. He then throws them at Mizuki and makes a few handsigns"Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique"other blood shurikens start appearing next to those 2 but when they were near Mizuki Youji said"Katsu"the shurikens exploded close to mizuki and a huge cloud of smoke is formed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

After she see's Youji say "If you really insist of this" she smile with a grin as she watch him take out two shurikens and cut two of his veins in his hand then throwing them up in the air. She though of it being a strange technique wondering what exactly this Youji is going do with them. She watches closey then Mizuki see's shurikens coming close to her with tons of them clone style next to her. Then she see's them explode and smoke cover over her after Youji perform his jutsu "Shuriken Shadow Technique."

She coughs non stop till she decided to back jump towards more deeper water. She glares at Youji as she quickly made hand signs using the technique of her" water clone jutsu" making 2 water clone's. She then started to prepare her next jutsu while she spoke out Your a cevler boy using your shurikens like that. Now it is my turn and I think I'll try to improve my speed even more.

Grinning evilly as she finish her hand signs and starts to bring spinning water out of the lake and orders her clones to do that same. Then her two water clone's and herself brought their chakra hands back as the water came back. Next the jutsu was required to be push forward with speed and chakra making a giant wave over the boy. They did that and watch the wave tidal towards the boy as she took out two shurikens throwing them out towards the water and though it at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 am

Youji started grinning and then he made a few handsigns and the put his hands in front of the wave"Blocking Technique Absorption Seal"the water started being absorbed by Youji's hands and then it dissapeared then he made a few more seals and pointed with his hands at Mizuki. From Youji's hands water start shouting towards the 2 clones. After the water wasn't going out anymore he put his hands down and sayd"You're not so bad kid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 am

Hm? Are you saying that I am worthy enough to end this foolish training spar. as she seems to have water chakra starting to run though her body. It almost look as she seems to have more of a water element mastery than she look to be before. She seem to have more of a control over using her water technique as she moves the water of the lake to the right and the left with just her hands.

She decided to try to walk on the water as she focus the chakra to her feet. She then shout out after making 8 hand signs Water Walking no jutsu as she started to raise one foot and sightly rest it on top of the water remembering she needed to keep her balance in order to be able to perfect the jutsu and not fall backwards into the water.

She grins as she stands on the water substances noticing the differences in the non solid substances of the lake. She starts to walk towards youji taking one step at a time until she reaches the ground elminating her clones and staring at youji in the eyes. "So young boy anyways I was wanting to ask you something. Can you show me your bloodline just to see it in action." as she grin having the spar over.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:36 am

"Sorry kid but i can't show you my bloodline now.......Maybe some other time when we will meet......Try to get stronger until then"Youji pats Mizuki's head and then turns back walking towards the forest and was waving at the girl"Maybe some other time we will fight more"After he said that Youji dissapeared in the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm

"Ah okay then..." was all she said as she turn and walk out of the lake vanishing to head towards the academy. As she left the blanket vanish back to where it came from and the sun set knowing she would arrive in the next day early dawn when it was still dark.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element   Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Mizuki Training: Mastering the water element
Page 1 of 1