Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Empty
PostSubject: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Tsumi walked into a large area on the southeast side of the park which had many trees and a waterfall. As he walked farther into the area he saw Xzenkizuku a man he hadn't seen in years. "father!? i thought you where dead!!" he screamed in confusion and anger. "I'm sorry son. Ive been away on a mission the hokage had sent me on. and i need to get to him asap." Kizuku said with an almost emotionless look on his face. "well father sorry to say but you missed him, he died and your now speaking to the new hokage. Oh and another thing you missed. Watching your daughter grow up and fallowing in our footsteps, she has become a ninja using none other then the darkness element" Tsumi replied in disgust and anger.

"Really!? she is a darkness user too!?"
Kizuku asked happily. "Yes father she has. and the one who should have been training her has been gone for over five years!" Tsumi replied. With a sigh Kizuku looked at his son, "I'm sorry...let me make it up to you some how....have you learned the Wind element yet?" Tsumi looked at his father in surprise. "is he really trying to fix this by training me!?" tsumi thought to himself. "No father i haven't but i guess your going to try making this up to me by training me aren't you? You never change." Tsumi said with a sigh. "Of course i am no lets get training!" Kizuku said with a smile as he blew a leaf over to his son. "Split in in half using your chakra."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Walking into the large area on the southeast of the park where many trees and a waterfall lives she was wearing her black tank top and black comfort pants as she slowly heads towards a spot not noticing her brother and someone that she doesn't know there. "This is a wonderful spot for healing and meditating my thoughs as I wait to start my training in a couple of days with my teacher of the dark elements" she mutters out in happy tone as she does hand signs whispering out animal speech no jutsu and commands her wolf cub to keep a eye out for danger as she gets into a intlian style seating postion and places her hands on her lap starting to hum closing her eyes starting to relax and think of what life could have been like if she had a mother and father who actually took part in the family sighing.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Wind Training Started

Tsumi caught the leaf in one hand and pressed both hands over the leaf concentrating chakra into his hands he focused on the leaf. After a few moments the leaf crumpled and lightning chakra flew around his hands. "No tsumi! you must get passed the lightning chakra!. Now try again." Kizuku said as another leaf fell right into Tsumi's hands. With a sigh Tsumi began focusing his chakra into his hands and into the leaf, after a long time concentrating lightning began flying out of his hands again and when he opened his hands he saw the leaf had been fried. but this time he was able to at least cut the leaf a little. "Good" his father said, "i believe you know how to train using shadow clones correct?" his father continued and he replied wit a nod. "good. now i have to go do something so you continue training." after that his father walked off to where Xzenrika was.

- A old looking man walked up the Rika with a smile. "Hello little one." he said.

With a sigh Tsumi did a few hand seals "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" after that about 250 clones appeared around him. "Okay you all know the drill everyone grab a leaf and try cutting it and half, and continue doing it until you get it right!" Tsumi yelled out to all the clones and they then all set out to work on it while Tsumi sat under a tree and rested. With burst of lighting flying around everyone one of the clones finally screamed out "I cut it a bit!" with a sigh one of the other clones screamed out in reply "good for you! ether disperse yourself so everyone else knows how you do it or continue training!" with that being said the clone who had originally screamed out dispersed and all the other clones and the real tsumi smiled.

As all the other clones continued working tsumi began to sleep. Repeatedly each clone5 sighed as he was only able to cut the leaf a small amount. Until one of the clones jumped up in the air he finally cut the leaf in half with out releasing any lightning chakra. "I did it!" the clone screamed waking up the real Tsumi. "with a sigh Tsumi pulled out a kunai and through it at the clone and watched it disperse. "Now all of you do it again! just to make sure we have it down!!" The clones all did as told and began cutting leaf after leaf clean in half before dispersing. With a smiled Tsumi picked up a lead of the ground and held it between his hands focusing chakra into the leaf he smiled as he cut it not only clean in half but into perfect fourths.

occ: anything with a "-" at the beginning does not count towards the 3 paragraph per post needed to train a new element. This counts for all future posts in this topic as well.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Rika hearing a voice speak out to her saying "Hello little girl" she wonders who it is being very relax and calm she decides to open one of her eyes to see who was in front of her figuring it was safe enough with her wolf cub with her. As she peeks open one of her eye lid's she looks up squinching from having her eyes close seeing a old man in front of her. For some time before speaking out something which was a few minutes, she wonders who the man is front of her as she calls her wolf cub back to her and has it sit beside her.

"Who are you mister?" eying him with a smirk as she presses together her hands prepare to do the only jutsu she can, commanding her wolf cub since she can't do any other jutsu during her healing process. As she yelps out, a small glowing seal starts to appear on her back shoulder of her right arm without realizing what it is as she had no idea about what was going happen.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 am

- The man looked at Rika "You have no reason to fear me...i wont hurt you." he said simply.

Oblivious to the fact that his father was talking to Rika he continued his training. After going through hundreds of leaves cutting them into pieces he decided to try something new. "I wonder if this will work..." He whispered to himself as he placed both his hands in the now leafless tree. "Come on its simple...just like the leafs but thicker..." he said as his hand began to glow releasing wind chakra after a while he felt the tree crack and he fell over in exhaustion and accomplishment. "Who knew this could take so much work..." he paused for a second taking in a breath. "that would have been so much easier with a sword." He said before closing his eyes and taking a short rest.

When he woke up he felt much better his chakra being some what restored after resting. "Time to get back to work he said, while wondering what his father could be doing for so long. He then stood up and walked back over to the tree and places his hands on it yet again. After a few long moments a loud crack was heard through out the park. He then lifted his hands to see the tree had been cut almost half way through. "Almost done..." he said to himself as he again placed his hands on the tree and released a large constant amount of chakra splitting the tree in half. With another loud crack the tree broke then fell to the ground with a crash. "I did it!" Tsumi jumped up in the air saying.

As a wave of exhaustion waved over him he fell to the ground. "Ouch.." he said to himself as he reached into one of the hidden pockets in his ninja outfit and removed a Soldier pill. Swallowing it he felt his chakra replenish and he stood back up and walked over to another tree. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" he said while doing a single hand seal. Three clones of Tsumi appeared and nodded as all four Tsumis' placed the hands on the tree they all began releasing chakra before the tree split in half, not even close to a clean cut the edges where raged and splintered all the way around. The tree fell over with a crash landing right on one of the clones. After the tree broke the other two clones dispersed themselves and Tsumi sat there leaning on the stomp some what tired. "God this is hard work..and i didn't so much as cut it as i did just crush it.." he said to himself with a sigh

- After hearing two large crashes he sighed "Must be Tsumi..." he thought to himself. "Did you hear that?" he asked Rika
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 pm

As Rika see's the sun move out over the tree's hearing the man words of he won't hurt her, she wonders Hm, wonder if brother is training as she hears tree's crash. She nods her heading looking at the man still hearing crashes go down still then speaks out in a fluent calm cheerful voice. "I wonder who it could be, sounds like a familiar sound to me like my brother training but I am not sure about it." Rika eyes him still wondering who exactly this guy is as she claps her hands together and says animal speak no jutsu commanding her wolf cub to disappear as she see's no need for him to be around at the moment. She then offers the old mister in front of her a seat on the soft patch of grass beside her as she is sure he is tired of standing.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 pm

A reflection of Youji's body appeared in the training area"Hmmm interesting.....seems that you are training"Youji then looked at tsumi"Do you want to get stronger for the next time we meet?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Staring at the body that just reveal wondering if it was the clone jutsu that made it created she look back and forth between the old man and her brother wondering who to be more worry about as she grimance again grabbing her right arm shoulder covering up the back that was glowing even more. I wonder if it is this seal that is causing my pain now. I don't even know how the seal works or anything. I wish I could meet my teacher already. staring up at the old man in front of her again then nods smiling.

XzenRika looks over hearing the boy that appear talking wondering who he is talking to when she glances over to the right of her and see's her brother at last. "So it is my brother that is training here, I wonder if he is trying to master another element as usually." as she smirks thinking of how proud she is of her brother as she trys to hear the words that the boy is saying catching a glimpse of "Do you want to get stronger for the next time we meet?" as the sunlight beams though the trees on her as her seal glows brighter making her grim in pain and yell out "Gr son of the (censor)."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Youji hears the girl and turns to her"You know you shouldn't talk like that......You never know if you're words may kill you"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 pm

"It's not my fault that I scream out like that, my seal on my right arm shoulder of my clan is needing to be activated for the first time." she say out loud in excitement as she notice the boy looking at her after speaking out at her. "Hm... your from the xzeno clan aren't you?" staring at him as she stands up excusing herself from the old man for a minute and walks over with her hand still clap on her right arm back shoulder covering up the seal which made it not glow so much and not feel so painful.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Youji walks towards the girl"Yea i'm from xzeno......i'm a teacher too......and you must be?" Youji was waiting for a answer from the girl
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 pm

- Tsumi heard youji speaking. "You!!!" with a charge he ran straight at doing hand seals "Chidori!" lightning began flying all over his hands as he ran straight at him. "get away from my sister!!" he screamed as he aimed the chidori for the center of Youji's chest.

- At the same time Kizuku formed a sword made of pure darkness and slashed at Youji. "You better stay away from my children." he said simply with an emotionless look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Youji grinned"Well this should be interesting" tsumi passes right threw Youji"Well seems that you are like always"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Watching him walk towards me with my shoulder still having my hand over it she speaks out saying "I am one of the newest xzenos, XzenRika." pointing towards the right she continue to speak out "Over there is my brother XzenTsumi. I follow my family footsteps into the dark element." she look at him. "Now for my question" she thinks in her mind as she stares at him with a eye.

"What is your element that you teach of in the clan?" as she pauses in her walk and looks at him still her smile turning into a small smirk waiting on his reply. Then she suddenly looks around as two shots of elements come out, one of the element lightening which she recognizes as of his brother. One of the element of darkness from the old man she was just talking to. She turn with a glare looking at the two. "What's with you two attacking a fellow xzeno? Especially one I was just talking to. Seesh for your impoliteness. I don't even know what your talking about your children? I only know one family member which is my brother, the other one I know of to disappear a long time ago." she frown as she started to wince again uncovering her shoulder as the seal glow more and more as it started to turn visible without her even activating it.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:46 pm

- When tsumi went to hit Youji he phased right through and hit a tree that was behind him with the chidori. "I'm attacking him because he has no right to be here and he knows it." He then glared at his father with a look that said 'what the woo-hoo is wrong with you!' with a sigh he looks at Rika "He is the blood teacher."

- Kizuku looked at his daughter then his son with a sigh. "Yea but i had a good reason to leave," he said.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Youji grinned"Well seems that the whole family is here"Youji turned to Rika and then to tsumi"So does she know the truth....or you still didn't told her?"Youji turned back to rika"You know that guy isn't just a normal person......he is you're father.....the one who abbandoned you both"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm

[color]"Um, old mister... I have no idea of who you are?"[/color] she first says to the old man then after listening to Tsumi say He is the blood teacher she blinks looking at the other boy. "So the blood element hm... sounds like a interesting element." as she went sitting in the grass of soft patch she puts her hand over her shoulder again. "Brother, my seal um is becoming visible... I think I need to meet my teacher and start my training." Rika looks up at the brother with her eyes looking into his.

But a few minutes later she blinks staring at the old man yelping out in confused excitement "My father? My father has come home." Then after a few seconds her eyes turns to a ice cold glare at the old man. "You left us alone for many years, why have you return now."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 pm

- Tsumi sighed 'you idiots' he thought with a sigh. "You really had to tell her didn't you Youji?" he said with a glare.

- Kizuku looked at Rika. "Yes I'm your father...I've been out on a mission spying on other villages for the previous hokage...my mission had just finished and i had returned to tell the hokage what i had found out. and instead i find out my son is the hokage and my daughter is not only on her way to becoming a ninja but can use the Darkness element like her brother and father." he said with a sigh. "I'm sorry i wasn't around to raise you but its not like i could say no to the hokage."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 pm

"Well I can't use the dark element very well yet, that's why I am suppose to meet my teacher soon and get my training started." as she sighs looking at her supposed father. "I don't totally hate you, it's just that I got lonesome during my childhood with brother always busy and not having any time for me with hokage business." she said staring up at him. As she thinks of what to break this uncomfortableness she grim again clapping her hand over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:07 pm

"Well isn't it normal for her to know the truth.....even you didn't told her......so someone must do it"Youji turns to kizuku"He didn't even had the courage to tell her that......what a father"Youji then turns to tsumi"Now the reason i come here is to ask you something"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:11 pm

- Tsumi looked at Youji. "First of all he did tell me but i thought he was dead, so i didn't say anything to Rika." he said with a sigh. "and what do you want...?" he asked

- With a glare Kizuku looked at his son "You mean you never told her!?!" he screamed at his son in anger.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 pm

"The father should tell the daughter that he came back......not the brother.......what kind of father are you"Youji looked at Tsumi"I would like to join konoha"Youji said that with a serious look on his face"I know this is kinda strange for a criminal like me to ask this....but i would like to be part of a village again like old times"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm

-Kizuku looked at Youji and sighed. "lets see i haven't told her I'm back yet cuz I've only been back for about an hour and in fact I'm not even really back since were outside the village." he said

- Tsumi sighed. "Why do you want to join leaf?" he asked. "i thought you were looking for a village to destroy." he said after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Youji smiled"I said a village to join or destroy.....Ow now i know.....you want me to destroy konoha"Youji looked with a grin at tsumi"So wich one do you want......Seems that the future of the village is now in your hands"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 pm

As she winces with my hand she thinks up a excuse to get away from this uncombatleness saying out loud, Brother, I am gone.... o.o It's time to start my training so yeah I'll see ya later I guess? as she nods her head at Youji, Tsumi and my father then makes hand signs whistling for her wolf cub to come. She then stands up and walks out of the park heading to her next arrival with her hand still clapped over her shoulder.

~EXIT~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element   XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

XzenTsumi's Training: Wind element
Page 1 of 1