Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Blood Orb Merchant -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Blood Orb Merchant -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Blood Orb Merchant

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:16 pm

"Blood orbs for sale here. Ultimate blood Power for blood users and Xzenos!!"
She giggles Lightly trying to sell these orbs she found.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Youji was walking on a ally when he herad someone yelling that she sells blood orbs"Well it was easy to find the merchant...Now"Youji got closer to the merchant"Excuse me.....what do you want for the orbs?"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Her attention turns to the kid. "Alright kick give me what you got." She takes out a Katana. "Your like the fourth sucker i mugged today" She puts the orbs in her pocket getting in her stance wating for him to give her his stuff. "Today kid i got more people to mug."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Youji sighs"So are those orbs real? Or you just trick people in order to steal from them?"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 pm

"There real alright. Mugged them off a jounin comming into the village to return them to Maru" Giggles. "So Im guessing your the next fellow who wants these?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:32 pm

"Yea i want them.....Give them to me now and i will let you go"youji spreads his hand towards the merchant
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Demise grabs his wrist as it become crystallized. "Didn't your mother say its rude to touch a lady now i got a deal for you kid. I'll give you the orbs if you help me a steal?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm

"Actually you touched me.......And what steal do you want?"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 pm

{neo saw what was going on from a far,watching what was going on.He went without anyone knowing to make sure Youjii came back,but stayed out of sencing range for even Demise.But he made sure even youjii didn't no so he didn't get cocky especially against some1 like Demise.}
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 pm

"Go to the medical center and get a needle that says experiment serum 218. There should be no ninja's since the bijuu is attacking. Get me that and the orbs are yours."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm

"Can i ask why do you need that?"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

"I need it for a close friend" She lets go of him. "So how about it kid?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Youji sighs" Okay let's say i will do that......but how can i trust that you will give me the orbs"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:54 pm

"Well why should i leave if i will gain something? " She sits down. "Plus i don't think your alone. I guarantee someones watching me"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Youji takes out a senbon and then stabs his hand and let's some blood drip"If you want me to trust you drink some of my blood"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:57 pm

She looks at the child. "Haha what ever floats your boat kid." She tastes his blood. "Haha I tasted worst." She burps and sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:58 pm

"Yea i know it's not strawberry juice......but take more so i know i should trust you"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 pm

She snaps her fingers as a crystal comes out of the ground catching the drops as it fills up. She then moves her fingers as the crystal moves to her mouth as she drinks.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:01 pm

"Okay now i know i can trust you" Youji turns back and heads to the medical center"I will be back soon"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Demise yawns and waits.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Youji came back from the medical center and when he arrived at the merchant he showed the needle"This is what you wanted now give me the orbs"
Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 pm

She hands him the orbs as she grabs the needle. She then does some hand signs as a peice of her invisable crystal chest plate falls off with all the blood she supposedly dranks. "Thanks kid." She dissapears into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 pm

"Sighs seems that nothing bad happened" Youji walks back to the kage's office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Orb Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Orb Merchant   Blood Orb Merchant Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blood Orb Merchant
Page 1 of 1