Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The sights of blood still stain my memory...~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Empty
PostSubject: The sights of blood still stain my memory...~   The sights of blood still stain my memory...~ Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:16 am

Ayaka Kurusugawa was a very friendly and loving child. She always had an open heart, an open mind and was always out there. Brave, kind and strong she would never back down in the face of danger. She would never fear what was to come but fear itself. Fear was only a word, or so her parents had taught her. She'd always been the apple of their eyes.

She even helped to take care of her sister. She was a great person. One day when finally receiving news that she became a genin she came home and had dinner, a celebration. When all was done and said, she went to bed, and during the night something happened. Ayaka awoke to the sound of screams of pain and agony. She ran down stairs in panic grabbing the gift her father had given to her as a present for the passing. There, she stood face to face with a murderer. The muderer, seemed to be a man who stood tall. Though in the darkness his face was hidden. He had, without question, sleighn the mother, father, and younger sister of Ayaka Kurusugawa. As she seemed there lay lifeless in pools of crimson blood, she stared at the man with a great cold hatred in her eyes. A tear flushed down her already red cheeks and she began to sob when he was scared off back into the night. From then on she swore vengenance upon him.

The night after, or close to two nights after, the same man appeared, back to finish the job. Ayaka had been working on her sword techniques somewhat now to become the diligent sword master she is today. When the man entered the house both of them wielding swords, a clash happened. Ayaka tirelessly battled him, though it wasn't much of a battle. The altercation ended within 5 minutes of clashing, she had sleighn him. The blood, the crimson color from his arteries and veins splashed upon her limbs and clothes, her face, forever staining her eyes with pain and grief. Sorrow, and then a streak of sadism hit her. A wave of insanity took over as she smelled the sweet scent upon her. She touched the gentle pools of blood surrounding the now dead courpse that lay directly in front of her. She knew that with her own two hands she had done this and this feeling, this rush, this urge, she did not want it to stop. She eventually went mad with desire for blood, only she could control her desires. Ayaka remains unsociable and quiet, composed today. Usually she does not have a blood lusting nature, but if she sees it, smells it or sheds it, she wants it.

She did not once love other than her family. That is until she met this boy named Kouyouki along her travels. Although most of the people whom tried to become friendly with her were ward off by her cold dead gleam in her eyes. Kouyouki Kazahana was different. He didn't mind, and he thought it was beautiful. This was her last bit of hope for herself. He lifted her heart to skies and wonders, as she quickly fell in love with him. The secret love he should never know. One day on their travels together, they came upon a group of rogue ninja. Ayaka was about ready to fight when Kouyouki stepped in to protect her, it seemed they had grown quite close. Needless to say, she allowed him to do that only to have him killed before her eyes. As he lay there dead, the ninja scared off by Ayaka's glare to them. She cried for the first time in a long time upon him, upon his dead chest. She kissed his lips once and then took out a small crystal on a string she'd be carrying. She scooped up some of the red fluid and put it inside the crystal, then the crystal around her neck. She was going to wear it like a necklace and protect it with her life. Aya eventually found a seal ninja in a town and asked him to seal off the necklace with a protective power. He obliged, and she was on her way. She stil travels and lives on, but what's to come of her journeys?
Back to top Go down

The sights of blood still stain my memory...~
Page 1 of 1