Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Empty
PostSubject: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 am

Youji walked in a forest where he wanted to spar Kaoru"Ok now you can start first"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am

"A forest.... Wow, this could be a disadvantage for me..." she jumped up and landed softly on a branch. "Well, I suggest you start first, Youji..."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 am

Youji sighs"If you really want"Youji throws a senbon at Kaoru and then maked a few handsigns
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 am

Kaoru bit her thumb and performed hand signs as she jumped on another tree to avoid the senbon. "Summoning: Kamaitachi!" a small weasel appeared in front of her as she held it and performed a few more hand signs. "Sickle Wind!" she unsheathed her sword and slashed the air, creating sharp crescents of wind flying towards Youji.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 am

Youji, jumps and then make sa few handsigns"Xzeno Seal 1: (Xzeno Wrap)"Xzeno seals are summoned to wrap around Kaoru and stop her movement temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 am

Kaoru gets immobilized temporarily as she watched the crescents turn into gusts of wind flying towards Youji.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 am

Youji appeared next to Kaoru and pointed a senbon at her chest on the heart side"Now you lost"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 am

"Well... Not quite..." The immobilization wore off and she performed hand signs with impressive speed. "Kamaitachi: Windslash!" Her two ninjatos were infused with wind chakra and she jumped back before charging at Youji with the two swords.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 am

"No you really lost"Youji stood still
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 am

"Why is that? And how did you evade those gusts without even doing a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:27 am

"I didn't dodged them"the gusts of wind appeared in front of Youji 10 times stronger and headed towards Kaoru"Xzeno Seal 3"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 am

"This is bad..." she jumped off the branch and landed below Youji. "If that hit me I could have been done for..." she looked up and sighed. "THis is much harder than I thought....."

Kaoru jumped up to do an upward slash and hopefully deal some damage.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:31 am

"Xzeno Seal 2"A lightning voltwave is summoned, shooting towards Kaoru( If hit, the opponent is shocked badly enough that he/she is unable to hold a weapon)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:31 am

Kaoru saw the voltwave and thought of what to do.

If only there was a way to disrupt that flow of electricity.... Of course, the ground!

She performed hand signs quickly and slashed the air. "Kamaitachi: Wind Sickle!" a gust of wind came flying towards the ground and it created a huge cloud of soil, rocks, and dust.

This should give me enough time to dodge....
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 am

Youji looks at Kaoru and smiles"You know that you are surrounded by earth yes?"The voltwage bounced from rock to rock creating a cage of electricity around Kaoru
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 am

"Heh, you're right... It is a bad move, but if directed properly at the target..." she slashed the air with her two swords, making the cloud of dust move towards Youji. "I can give you a taste of your own medicine...." she kept sending gusts of wind to direct it towards Youji, knowing that she will get hit by the electricity soon.

I'm losing my stamina... but my chakra is still enough... I better finish this quickly...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Youji grins and bites his lip. The blood instantly formed a wire to the gound and making Youji safe from the electricity
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:09 pm

"He is grounding the electricity.... Smart...." while she had the chance, she dashed towards Youji, careful not to touch the cloud and got into a slashing position with her two swords.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Youji coughs blood at Kaoru and then jumped on a tree
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Kaoru sees the blood splattered on her clothes and she gasped in shock. For a moment, she was just stunned with a frightened look in her eyes. She saw that she was about to reach the dust cloud and she hung onto a tree branch with one hand. "That... was close..." she was still feeling a bit queasy from the sight of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 pm

The voltwage hitted the blood wire and got in the ground"Well atleast that's over.....Now to blow you or not you better surrender"The blood started moving on her clothes and wraped her
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Kaoru saw the blood covering her and she just froze there. She couldn't think straight when she saw all of the blood on her and she just let go of the branch.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Youji starts running and catched Kaoru before she could land on the ground"Wow you might break something if you fall from there"The blood on Kaoru started entering Youji's body again"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Kaoru just stared at him with still a scared look on her face. "Y-Yeah... I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

"So it seams that you are scared of blood.........That's a bad thing for a ninja"Youji smiled looking at Kaoru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi   XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

XzenYouji vs Kaoru Arashi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next