Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Empty
PostSubject: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 pm

{walks on to a hilly area with one or two trees on the hills waiting for Eman}

"eman where are you buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 pm

The winds blew heavily as Emanyeru landed hard on the ground coming from the direction of darkness. His clothing ruffled slightly as he patted down his clothing, flicking off bird feathers from a flock of geese that he passed along his way and sighed, "Lets get this over with".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 am

"hahaha you really think you can take me thats funny"

{neo takes out two chakra blades and puts chakra into them}

"don't worry I won't kill you,but I'll give you a beating you won't soon forget!Now come and get me"
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Emanyeru yawned and waved the younger nin off, "Come at me first little one, Show me that you have the initiative to win because so far you have been all talk but no action. So show me that you have the skill to defeat me".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

{neo flips the chakra blades to points outwards away from the body and holds them tight}

"as you wish"

{Neo runs and jumps pushing his body forward almost being straight in the air attempting to punch Eman the face with his right hand while he puts his left hand straight out to be ready to counter eman's counter attack}
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Emanyeru simply stepped back two paces, far enough to be out of Neo's reach without risking his range of defense and offense. He frowned and scowled at the nin's careless move, "I could have easily killed you right then and there, try again".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:49 pm

'I wished you could!"
{Neo puts chakra it to the blades as he throws it so they will X to Eman's position as Neo pulls out a sword to follow up with his attack}
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Emanyeru yawned again before jumping back while gathering chakra throughout his system before expelling it violently from his tenketsu blowing the blades away before they reached him. He sighed and sat down in a meditative position and began to hum, "Focus on your attack. You attack without thought nor insight. Think next time. Do not act, Do not react. Just think..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 pm

"don't lecture me Eman.If you were that good I wouldn't be here right now"

{Neo smirked as Eman's shadow goes under him without him relizing it}

"eman you are the king of darkness,rite?"

{As a claw made of shadow grabs Eman from under him}

The devil's death grip
Distance:0m-1m
Element:Shadow
Description:A circle shadow appears out the ground under the opponent and a hand made of darkness grabs and hold the opponent or pull them throught a portal to another deminsion,whitch needs the user's complete meditation for.But when you are just grabbed it can drain chakra.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Emanyeru arched an eyebrow and smirked, "So the little one wants to play with shadows...Well i say..." he lifted his foot from the grip of whatever held him and flashed through handseals. His shadow spread along the ground and trees coating everything as a great rumble was heard throughout the clearing. The ground began to shake horribly as humongous gates rose up from beneath the shadows rising above the tree tops. Emanyeru hopped upon them and swiped his claw down the large crack in the door cutting the chains apart enticing the doors to spread open slowly. As they did the power within the gates whipped about as high pitched howling was heard. Suddenly a supermassive claw crashed on the ground in front of Neo as small monsters rushed out of the gap between the monsters hand and the doorway.

Emanyeru smiled from his perch and nodded to the large army of shadow demons, "Lets see you play with my pets then..."

Jutsu Used:

Kuroton: Kage Kokudo Ge-To (Dark Style:Shadow Realm Gates)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm

{neo looks at eman's pets with a sarcastic look}

"hey they look alot like you in ur true form don't they?"
"I guess you can say that but they match nothing in my power!"
"so you can take them?"
"what an insult!"

{neo smirks as he bites his finger and flashes throught some handsigns and slams the floor as a huge light appears and from that light an angel like creature appears}
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Emanyeru chuckled as the child summoned an angel, "How ironic, a darkness user wants a bit of light, i find that comical almost hilarious really. But meh i'm tired of this" He waved his hands forward in a sweeping motion causing all of the beasts including the giant behemoth to crash forward rushing at the boy and the summon. The beasts would look almost transparent yet physical as they drew nearer. One would fly through a tree showing that they were in deed not harmed by physical attacks nor seemingly elemental attacks as they ran through the ground, air, and water as though they were nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:25 pm

"well that can be a problem"

{as the angel preforms a jutsu making extremly bright light}

Persia Light
Type: Genjutsu
Distances:0m-100m
Element:Light
Effects:Controls mind and body
Time:2 rounds to prepare for and only can be used for 2 rounds
Description:The user uses alot of chakra and must be very focused to the point that they must meditating to use the jutsu to it's full extent.The user emits such a light that it can even penetrate dark matter to cast anyone in the desired area into a very strong genjutsu that can control your mind and sences!If the opponent mentally gets out the genjutsu aslong as they are in the light they are forced back in!

{while this is going on Neo drops into a meditative postion and makes a tiger seal as the right part of neo's body starts to slowly darken as his right eye's pupil turns black with a stripe of red trought it,ontel his entire body is covered in shadows and has demonic eyes}

"ahh Neo finally lert me take over"

{the demon lifts his hands and lets out alot dark chakra that forces the shadow creatures to shutter pulling thme apart with plus the light from the angel's technique destroys the demons and puts Eman in a very strong genjutsu and neo no longer in control with his strongest form}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)   NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

NEO Yurizaki VS Eman (battle of the shadows)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: