Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Yakate's Room -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Yakate's Room -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yakate's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Its a large room with a double bed,a large TV, many small tables to put things on, a closet, and dresser with a mirror above it.

--------------------------------

Tsumi walked into the room after opening the door. "this will be your room..at least until we can get you your own home..its not safe to give you a house of your own...at least not yet.."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 pm

"This is... what?" A room in the kage's castle? Awesome! This was like a dream come true, even though he hadn't exactly dreamed about it. The room was huge, better than he could ever imagine~he could spend a whole day in here and not get bored, just twiddling around with gadgets.

"T-Thank you, Tsumi-sama." Saying that, he bowed in respect to him; he couldn't find another way to show his appreciation. He was just a ninja from Yamigakure, who came to the Hidden village of Time to train, and was now a Time shinobi, and yet the kage was taking so much care over him...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Tsumi smiled a bit for the first time since he had met Yakate. "like i told your yesterday...you remind me a lot when i was learning...and i don't want you to live alone like i did." he paused for a moment remembering the things he had to do in order to get where he was now. "if you need anything there is plenty of maids and butlers that wander the castle at all hours...just ask them for anything and they will get it for you..as long as your a guest here you have almost as much power over them as myself.." He then laughed a bit to himself "just don't get into to much trouble...i don't think your ready for that yet" he said with a wink before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Power over everyone, as much as the kage... abuse of power, here we come!
Ready for that... the kage just gave him the idea. All those maids... just, wow...

Now he was free, everything he could want was here. But first, the BED. Jumping on it, Yakate bounced on the soft fluffiness; this was perfect. All this space for himself, and a TV too. Chrono country really did have the best technology. And pretty soon, he could use some entertainment... nah, he'd just go train or something.

After a few moments, he walked out of the room, and out of the castle, smiling in pleasure. What to do now...
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Yakate walked into his magnificent room, ywaning. It was like a tradition now, yawn before you sleep. He jumped on his bed, and rolled over, face forward, and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep as fast as possible...

And he ignored all of the polar bear's words in midnight. He couldn't sleep that way... and just like before, he was dreaming of... polar bears...
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 am

Polar bears... so many of them...

And bam, he was awake. Right after a giant polar bear threw a giant ice-berg at him. Slowly taking his breath, Yakate rubbed his eyes and got off his bed, and got ready to meditate for the whole day... if the beast was still with him. was he?

Yes I am. I can't just leave you, doorknob.

... OK. Stretching out his limbs, Yakate walked out the door, to get ready for some a huge training day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakate's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Room   Yakate's Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yakate's Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: