Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Yakate's Training area -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Yakate's Training area -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yakate's Training area

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Yakate's Training area Empty
PostSubject: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Tsumi walked into a large training area covered in trees and also has a small pond like lake in the corner of the training area. There is also many targets and training dummies.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Yakate followed the kage into the area full of trees, warily eying the targets and training dummies. He stretched out his limbs, getting ready for any training the kage would give him, and stood beside the kage, waiting for his first assignment...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Tsumi looked at Yakate. "shall we start by you showing me what you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 pm

"What I can do? Hm..." He had expected something like target practice, speed practice, accuracy... but this was a good start. He already accumulated enough darkness chakra from before he even entered the kage's office itself, so he didn't need to charge himself...
Shadow manipulation, on! Thrusting a fist to his own shadow, he transferred his chakra into it, and then looked ahead for training dummies. Shadow manipulation; control over shadows. Thus~the shadow swiftly thrashes into 3 test dummies into one second.

And that was just one jutsu. He could use the last of his darkness chakra to... wait. Wait until the kage gives further orders...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Tsumi looked at Yakate. "so you attached your shadow to other shadows...interesting trick...anything else?" He asked some what interested in what he just did yet somewhat disappointed, he was hoping to see something more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:37 pm

More? He only had one more jutsu perfected... Shadow merge. But wouldn't it be disrespectful to attack the kage during a training session? The kage might be able to easily dodge the attack, but still, his jutsu was quite useful against most opponents...

Jumping behind the kage, Yakate once again focused his remaining darkness chakra into his shadow, forming a shadow-stickiness to it, then stood still as his shadow came into contact with the kage's shadow. And then... the jutsu was successful, the kage was stuck. Maybe he could somehow move out right now, but still, he had to cherish the moment. He successfully paralyzed the Hititikikage!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Tsumi smiled a little "much better..." he said as he used Sher willpower to turn around to face Yakate. "now why don't we have a little target practice. The better your aim the better he jutsu i will teach you will come out."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm

"Fine... sir." That sir was getting irritating. But he had to say it. Formalities...

But target practice using what? He had his shuriken and kunai with him, but the kage didn't specify anything. So...
No questions. He would just wait until the kage specified his objective clearly.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Tsumi smiled. "kuani or shiuriken will work your choice. and by the way...you can call me Tsumi...Sir is rather..annoying...Tsumi, tsumi-sama,Kage-sama, anything really...just not Sir.."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Tsumi, that was his name. Good to know... Tsumi-sama. Name's a worth more than titles.
Now for target practice, something classically ninja. The targets were all over the area in random places, all he had to do was... hit them. That easy. But would his aim fail him?

Yakate took out 5 shuriken from his hip-pouch, twirling them around on his fingers for a while, and focused on the center of a target that was right in front of him. Taking 3 shuriken in one hand and 2 in the other, Yakate lashed out both arms at the target, closing his eyes, hoping to hear the pleasant sound of sharp metal against wood, a sign that he had been successful.

And, he was successful, all shuriken but one fell off target, 2 shuriken even hit the bulls eye.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Tsumi smiled. "good....good. now I'm going to show you how to do it...ill show you the hand seals...and then ill let you practice." he said as he began doing hand seals slow enough so Yakate could actually see them "darkness style...Shuriken shot.." 512 shuriken formed in front of Tsumi and flew at about 6 targets 490 of them hit the targets while 22 of them missed. "now don't even think you will be able to create that many...no start with practicing the hand seals with out using any chakra.."

Name: Darkness Style: Shurikan Shot
Type: Supplementary, Attack, Ninjutsu
Range: Personal
Description: This juts creates two shurikans that shoot at the enemy, a small corrosive effect adding to the Weapon
AS:4 Shuriken
Genin: 8 Shurikan
Chunnin: 32 Shurikan
Jonin: 128 Shurikan
S-rank: 512 Shurikan
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 am

That was... amazing. The true power of a kage... unbelievable. But that was nothing, simply a shuriken attack. He was capable of so much more...

Back to reality. The jutsu only needed a couple of handsigns; Yakate could easily master them. After a moment of focus, he loosened his grip on his chakra, and performed the necessary handsigns several times in a row...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:40 am

Tsumi nodded "good...now try it you should be able to create about 4 or so shuriken for now.."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 am

Yakate let his hands drop, and wiped his forehead, even though there wasn't any trace of sweat. Smirking, he resumed the pattern of continuous handsigns, but this time focused his chakra into it as well.

"Darkness style: Shuriken shot!" The moment he let out the words, for shuriken formed in front of him, floating in mid-air just for a second, and then, as if they were under his own control, the shurikens flew out to four different targets, hitting them each squarely in the middle.

New jutsu! And an amazing one too; the kage was Time was truly to be feared and respected. But he had deeper intentions, more than just getting stronger, now that he a Time Shinobi...
First, he bowed at Tsumi, smiling slightly, and then; "Thank you... but, now can I know, what I must do to be graduated to be a genin of time? And be a true shinobi of Hitotokigakure, earn the village headband"
FOr some reason, it was easier to keep to formal language now...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 am

Tsumi nodded and looked up at the sky for a second. "that's simple...just prove to me your ready."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 am

"And how do I do that?" Yakate was still stuck in that painful bowing position, but he felt like he had to keep showing respect to the kage for anything good to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:03 am

Tsumi looked down at Yakate. "well one...you could stand up."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 am

... Okay? Yakate stood up to face the kage, staring at him blankly, ready for anything he would be asked to do...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:12 am

Tsumi looks at Yakate. "i believe bowing to someone...even if you know they are stronger then you...it shows weakness...and i really don't like weak people.." he paused for a second in thought. "do you know the three basic Academy jutsu..?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 am

Powerful words...
The three basic jutsu? Clone, Transform, and Replacement? Of course he did...

"You do mean the clone, transform, and replacement technique, right? If so, then yes..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 am

Tsumi nodded "good show me them.." he said waiting to see, because he may know them...doesn't mean he is any good at them.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 am

He was already an expert at the basic three jutsu, spending about a year at Yamigakure training them. First, he used a replacement jutsu, to reappear somewhat farther away from Tsumi.
Next was the transform jutsu; he carefully made a few handsigns, and transformed into the guard he had seen earlier today, in front of the gates to the village of Time.
And at last, the clone jutsu. Reverting back to his original self, Yakate made several handsigns, carefully concentrating his chakra, and then made 4 clones of himself, leaving a total of 5 Yakates, if you count the original...

"Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 am

Tsumi nodded. "yes that was good. Meet me back at my office." he said before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

His personal training spot; this was perfect. The kage gave it to him, why not use it? It wasn't essential for the kage to be the only one teaching him... this time,his sensei would be... um... Tsumetai.

"Now we train?"

Yes. Just... do what I tell you to. Exactly how I tell you to. Please.

5 hours later

"Good enough for you?"

No way. You still need some work. But, nevertheless, you have my full alliegance now. Provided that I still get to call you names.

"... Sure. Polar bear."

Mastery of the ice element. And his base element, shadow. How could he use both effectively? He would need some help with that... but now, he had Tsumetai on his side. Even though they hated each other. And with that, Yakate left... spires of ice all around the field...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Kaoru went out from hiding and clapped her hands happily. "Good job, Spy-kun.... I never knew you could handle a bijuu so well in five hours...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakate's Training area   Yakate's Training area Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yakate's Training area
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next