Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Holding Cell -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Holding Cell -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Holding Cell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyorex

Tyorex

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Topic explains it, when captured prisoners are givin a seal that renders their chakra useless and make their body feel very weak.
Back to top Go down

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am

Tyorex...I Kotaro. master of the seals, will render them useless with my 5 pronged seal....
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Type : ---
Elements : Darkness, Fire, Lightning

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Darkness fills the room as Zairuxen appears, holding the limp body of XzenIcisia. She is in an unconcious state for the moment. He sets her down on the ground of the holding cell and turns to leave. "Lucky we actually need you.. unharmed.. for now.." he says grinning as he walks out and locks the cell.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 pm

As she wakes up slowly, she brings her hand to her head. It's in a good deal of pain, probably from being knocked out. "How could I have let my guard down like that.." she mumbles. "Now where am I?"

She places her hands on the ground and tries to send out a wave of chakra to sense her surroundings, but nothing happens. "What the? Oh crap, they have a seal on this room," she says to herself. "This sucks that I still can't see.." she says as she slowly stands up and places her hands on the walls. She slowly moves down each wall feeling it until she reaches bars, more than likely the door. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Tyorex

Tyorex

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 pm

He stands by the gate of the cell, arms crossed and a smirk across his face. "You aren't escaping, XzenIcisia. No use in trying."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Icisia smirks. "Oh please, you guys haven't even done anything. Gimme a little time and I'll have busted out of here and kicked your ass so fast your head will spin like a top," she says. She crosses her arms and leans against a wall, waiting for a reply and thinking to herself on an escape.
Back to top Go down

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Kotaro emerges out of the darkness. "Tyorex. I finished the seal." He looks at the women in the cell. "Ah Icisia a perfect Ginnie pig."

Last edited by Kotaro Hojo on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Darkess envelopes the cell, black tendrils lash out at Icisia, pinning her to the nearest wall. From out of the darkness, Zairuxen walks with a grin upon his face. "Hold still and you won't be hurt, dear," he says to her. He reaches for his sleeve, and upon pulling his hand away from the sleeve is a needle. "Since you're a shinobi, this little needle won't hurt you a bit." With that, he sticks the needle into Icisia's vein on her right arm and draws a vile of blood. Once finished, he places the needle back into his sleeve, nods to Kotaro and vanishes in darkness, leaving Icisia once more in the cell.
Back to top Go down
Tyorex

Tyorex

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:05 pm

His direction shifts to Kotaro. "About time...Now that the seal is complete we can use the Xzeno own leader Icisia against her friends." He chuckles devilishly. "The moment of truth will come..."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Icisia takes a step back and covers the small hole that the needle left on her arm. "God, not seeing is kicking my butt.. I don't care how much this hurts, I gotta see my surroundings," she mumbles while reaching for her headband. She unties it slowly and pulls it off of her eyes. She keeps her eyes closed for a few seconds before slowly taking a peek. To her surprise, she could see quite well. Everything was in.. well.. great detail. She was able to even see a small crack on the wall at the other end of the room from where she was standing.

After taking a look around of the cell she was being held in, her attention turns towards the door where she can hear two men talking. She listens in, catching "The moment of truth will come..." What's that mean?
Back to top Go down

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm

"Shall I enter the cell and use the seal against the Xzeno?" He smirks. "The quicker the better isn't that correct?"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Icisia smirks. "I can see now, it'll be a little tougher to lay a hand on me," she mumbles after hearing something about a seal being placed on her. "I have enough seals buddy, I don't need anymore." She takes a step back, taking the Xzeno taijutsu stance.
Back to top Go down
Tyorex

Tyorex

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hmmm yes. You can go in since the seal in the cell are yours you should be more then fine. Just take no weaponry." He stares at the door that Icisia is at. "and be on your toes because we seem to have an audience beyond the door."
Back to top Go down

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hahaha" Kotaro does a couple of hand signs as his hand glows multiple colors, the colors fade his hand turning completely black. Kotaro the smirks as he flickers not even opening the door. balancing himself to the corner off the cell room near the ceiling. Hmm thast stance that stare... Haha she can see but it seems she doesn't know I'm here. Now where is the fun in that? . Kotaro jumps off the corner landing as loud as he could to make her turn quickly to him in shock. While in that shock he attempts to leg sweep her with his arm by bending forward and gripping her arms with his legs. While doing this he is flipping forward pinning her as he attempts to put the black hand onto the xzeno girls forehead. Kotaro was shirtless with paper tags all over his body trying to suck the will out of Icisia. This is an back up attempt to make her weaker because the longer she is near them the weaker she gets. Since the tags were made by Kotaro's blood they do not affect him.

Name: Seal Release: Seal of mental dispute.
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Description: This jutsu is used to manipulate the opponents mind to wipe and seal there memory and replace them with obedience and memories of Kotaro being there master.The opponent will be in Kotaro's full control like a mindless puppet.
Back to top Go down

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 pm

|karas watchs as his master is having a bit of a problem controlling IcI|

master let me help you

|karas opens the sell door and walks behind Kota and does a tiger seal witch each hand.Karas shines brightly blinding Ici and somewhat stunning her,while with the other hand Karas has a stream of light go from his hand stright into Ici's head putting her in a genjutsu|

Can you get it now,master??
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

OOC: Well... I had this grand plan to counter that but now that you're gone the attack doesn't even happen or what? x.x
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm

OOC: Probably =/ He said he wasn't RPing anymore either. If he was that stressed then he could've just requested to be removed from the Administrator's position or strictly not Role played for a while and focused on Admin duty. Doesn't make sense. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Zairuxen

Zairuxen

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 pm

OOC: Soooo.. I have no use for you -.- You're free since he isn't going to finish what he started here apparently.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:59 pm

OOC: Ok then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holding Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Cell   Holding Cell Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Holding Cell
Page 1 of 1