Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hada's Ramen Stand -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hada's Ramen Stand -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hada's Ramen Stand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 pm

A rather popular restaurant within Kyokuko that sells delicious ramen. Sometimes serves as an occasional meeting place.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Zemaxale

Zemaxale

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

The man that weilds darknes as a great weapon stood infront of he stand he had heard the eldest of tthe two Xzeno lived here she would be the next, and since she is alone i would be an easy task.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

She walks in and orders some ramen and sits down eating lunch quietly while listening to the bustle around her.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

She gets an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach and stands up, sets money on the table, and swiftly leaves heading toward the area which she knows her sister is at.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm

I was walking on my way to the ramen stand with my friend, Icisia. I was confused and wondering about how she knew, and that smirk upon her face told me nothing but that how she knew was a secret. I was pondering this all the way there as I seemed both thoughtful and worrisome, but more thoughtful than the other emotion. She could tell I was deep in thought and straining my mind around this, trying to think about how she found out. And then I decided to finally ask the question, but I didn't know if I should or not.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 pm

She could tell that her knowing he had a bijuu was driving him nearly insane, so to save him the trouble, she turns to him and says, "Seirei, I knew you had a bijuu because of my clan. We focus ourselves around aura. You didn't see it, but I activated my eyes when I was watching you meditate to make sure you weren't goofing around or anything. By your chakra, I could tell you possessed a bijuu."
Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 pm

"Oh yeah well if you're so smart, what bijuu do I have huh Ici-chan?" I said not even instantaneously becoming somewhat childish. I guess it's from me not wanting my secret being discovered or known. I was going to surprise her, so much for that plan.

Well that kept on my mind, while I tried to hold myself in a conversation normally, but I was one for fun and knew when to get serious. Right now, I wanted fun and I knew I could at least bring a little of that fun side out of Icisia too, and so if someone was to do it, I was. I became a little childish and fun, simple minded for the moment, and then my plan now, rather objective was to retreat Icisia to be the way she used to be with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Icisia smiled and shook her head. "I can't tell which one you have, just that you have one by your chakra signature," she said to him as they walked up to the ramen stand.
Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 pm

I smiled and nodded, rubbing my head.

"Oh ok." I said chuckling a little, her ruining my surprise. "Well I guess I could tell you about it."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 pm

A look of interest crosses her face. "That'd be nice," she says. "I would like to know a little more about who I am training and what I might expect."
Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm

"Well from what I know I can only reach 1 tail form. But I have inside me the four tails bijuu." I smiled and nodded, still rubbing my head.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

"The four tails? Interesting. How'd you get it?" she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:21 pm

"See thats the thing I am trying to find out. At this point I don't know the extent of my own control and power. Plus I do not know where it came from, or that I even had it when I did. I am just recently discovering this power, which means I don't know full on well how to use it." I said.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 pm

"Oooh okay I got it then," she replies. "So it sounds like we might just discover a little more about it through training. Well," she says as she orders a dumpling for her and Sei to take for the road, "your first training test is to come with me on a mission. We are going after Xeomar and going to bring her in. From what I've heard, she's one of the weakest of the Order, but she hurt my sister and has to be brought in or assassinated."
Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm

I nodded.

"I understand. I will go on this mission with you. Anything specific thing you want me to do before we go? Or do as we are on the mission, a special job?" I bowed to her, and wanted to know ahead of time. I wanted to make sure I was abosolutely prepared for this mission at all costs. I said as I would have smiled and nodded more.

"Icisia-chan, I am going to warm myself up some, just take two laps around the village quickly ok?"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:01 pm

She nods to her student. "You are going to play my younger brother. We will go undercover from village to village until we find Xeomar. Until then, go ahead and warm up if you like. Meet me at the gates in 30 minutes dressed in different clothing and such," she says.

OOC: I think I will even find a pic to show what I look like for this mission xD
Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

I nodded.

"I'll try to look as good as you do normally. I mean, with the fashionable clothes and all. I like your style. But yeah I will warm up for now, get my body lose. And, in 30 minutes I will see you at the gate, sis." I winked and then ran off doing my laps and warming up.

OOC: Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hada's Ramen Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada's Ramen Stand   Hada's Ramen Stand Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hada's Ramen Stand
Page 1 of 1