Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Shensuki VS Neo -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Shensuki VS Neo -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Shensuki VS Neo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 pm

{Enter an area out side the villages with a couple trees around}
"Shensuki please make the first move"
{bows poliety}
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 pm

*Appears with the blade known as Kensuji drawn*
If you insist.
*He would flash once towards the man known as Neo, he would slash once while infront of him then side step throwing a kick at his side which would tilt my body down as i slam my blade into the ground.*
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm

{as I see Shensuki charging towards me I lean back putting my hands on the ground and blocking the slash with the bottom of my boot,but takes the kick in the side and falls over and rolls alittle}
"whats a fight if you don't get hurt and feel pain"
{licks the blood off his hand that scraped on the ground and then pulls the swords off his back and breaks it down the middle into two swords}
"I want to see what you can do so be ready"
{charges towards Shensuki and throws one swords spinning towards his positon while jumping up over him preparing to come down with a slice}
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:22 pm

*He would be spinning atop the blade he stabbed in the ground after kicking neo, he would then spin and hit the tip of the blade as it came near me in its side spinning neo's blade then slightly spin under the sword kicking its hilt up then press my hand on the ground and quickly press it up making my body go in an upward motion as i then push kick neo's own blade towards him, i would then pull my blade from the ground with the upward motion i just created, as i pull it out it send shards of rock towards the man known as neo, I would then plant my right foot back as i watch the sword fly at neo and the shards following.*
I can start to get serious if you want...I just wanna see what you can do before I end this fight..
Smile
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 pm

"Fine I'll show you what I can do"
{the tatoo on my right hand starts to glow as I stretch it out towards the flying projectiles.The rocks stop in mid-air and then start flying back to your position as jaws come out of the sand on my arm that also covers my entire body then the head of Tok Sum Bong catches the blade in his mouth}
"sand maipulation help alot there is sandin and on every piece of earth"
{Tok sum bong releases the blade in my hands as he disappears back onto my body.I put my blades back on my back holder and point my hands straight out as the ground starts to become grainy and before you lnow it the entire area is covered in sand}
"this is my enviroment now lets so how well u do"
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Fair enough...I'll get serious..
*He would then step from the sand and spin lightly so all the sand is shaken from his body, he would then do a quick dash and concentrate chakra into the hilt of his blade, I would then stab into the man known as Neo's body(encased in sand) and leave my sword there, I would then slide back absorbing the recoil, I would then do a quick dash and slam my palm into the hilt I just place making extreme pressure built up on the sword and the chakra i placed in the hilt would then move threw the blade and into the sand of neo's.*
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 pm

"wow u are good"
{spits out some sand and blood and takes off all the the sand that encases my body and send it underground unaware of any thing that Shensuki did to it.My body starts to fall aparts and blow away as grains of sand}
{a panther like creature made completely out of sand appers behind your position and charges to attack you}
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:45 pm

*He would then spin lightly placing one foot on the sand on the creatures face then spins violently as i touch, the creature continues to charge into me and i spin my body and the sand would deplenish as my leg would keep spinning threw it, I then spin again making the sand shed from my body, I would then focus for the flow of my chakra that i placed in the sand and locate the one known as Neo, i would then grasp my hands together and release the chakra i Encased in the sand(if you recall both our chakra's had collided) It would then create and explosion and a huge pit would appear where the chakra used to be.*
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:52 pm

{then the entire area drop into a pit}
"I am everywhere,ok just playing"
{Appears behind you and we are back to back}
"are you gonna finish me soon or would you like me too?"
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 pm

I guess i'll finish it...Let's see if anyone notices it...
*He would spin his blade back once and stab at the man known as neo, He would then appear infront of neo and dash quickly lightly slashing infront of him then steps past him, He would then appear infront of the man neo and stab hard into the lightly slashed area..*
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:02 pm

{the man known as Neo falls apart as clumps as sand}
"u really think I would show you where I am?"
{a pair of hands grab Shensuki and hold him down as more and more hands grab at him and pull him down as another pair of hands come up with kunai and attempt to slice at the vital spots in you leg and foot}
{all the sand in the area start to go above Shensuki creating something like a dome making it pitch black}
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 pm

*He would spin as the first to hands grab him and continue spinning focusing his chakra around him making the other hands deflect away, he would then slash twice in an x threw the chakra and send chakra waves all around him(with the hands still on him) around the area, He would then stop spinning as the hands that were comming are gone and remove the two hands that grabbed him in the first place, (The chakra waves would knock away the sand that would be moving above me) He would then do handsigns and wait*
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm

"screw this"
{neo appears and unravels a scroll witch creates a huge wind sucking up all the sand into it}
{pulls out his swords and comes at Shensuki with everything he got slashing at him from the front while coming down to where he was with his other sword}
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 pm

*As he pulls in the sand the chakra waves would complete their cycle and be sucked into the scroll as well, (Seeing as how the scroll is in neo's hands and they would all be brought into one place the chakra would yet again collide but with much more force) I would watch as the chakra would be pulled together then push against one another and make a large explosion in the one known as neo's hand, he would then dash in quickly full speed and focus once again his chakra onto his blade and slash hard constantly sending chakra waves as he heads threw the smoke that was just created*
Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 pm

"too bad that the scroll is actually a teleportation scroll sending the sand and chakra and more importantly the explosion somewhere very far away"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shensuki VS Neo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensuki VS Neo   Shensuki VS Neo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shensuki VS Neo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: