Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Empty
PostSubject: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Emanyeru stood out in the open fields of the Academy sparring grounds with his hands at his side. He grinned as he brought his right hand through his gray spiky hair and sighed. His gray slitted eyes flitted around the sparring field as he looked around for his opponent, "Hmm hurry up and get here Raigu-kun". He whined before sitting on a training stump.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Shinsaki walked into the area, with his normal ninja styled clothing. The weird thing was he was holding his Kenzenshi in his hand, Sheath and all. He was ready for an interesting battle. A Spar between rivals to see who was better at the moment." I'm here Eman-San. Lets get this thing going." He fell into his stance holding the kenzenshi in attack posistion while still in the sheath.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Emanyeru looked up and smiled, "Yay. I hope we can have a good battle!" he exclaimed. He stepped forward and stood in a ready stance watched for Raigu's move. His ears twitched in the wind as he listened out for any slight movements and gripped his blade lightly.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:35 pm

It was very silent, the wind kicked up, pulling a leaf from it's tree branch. Once it hit the ground Shinsaki was off, he was known for being fast so when he took of at his enemy he really was booking. Once in about a 3 foot range he send his sword forward while in it's sheath. It was a kendo thrust, filled with speed and power plus in it's hard scalbard it would break bones.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 am

Emanyeru's eyes widened as he quickly jumped back before analyzing the attack. Even though he was known as a goofy idiot sometimes his precision and tact in battle were sometimes unknown. He went over the stance that it took as well as the speed that the attack needed. He nodded and pulled out Naiya Sochi and slipped into the same exact stance and ran forward at the boy. His speed wasn't as fast but he hoped that wouldn't matter with the insane amount of chakra he was placing into his blade discretely.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:12 am

the reason for Shinsaki keeping his blade in the sheath was a hidden one. A trap for when they would clash blades, a single crack in the sheath and the power pact down into the sheath would be released. Now Shin was rushing forward in his Kendo stance running with a strong knowlage of the style. Sending a vertical slash down on to Eman's body. Stepping forward with the attack would increase the speed and power of the strike, it was a samuri's main attack, ment for cleaving bodies. But with a sheath it would break bones.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 am

Emanyeru would continue rushing at the boy even though he saw him move into another stance and turned using the power of his previous motion and spun around while holding out his blade. The blade arced and met with Raigu's blade in mid slash creating a blinding motion as the chakra he was storing was releasing partially. This blew him back some as dust shot up right in the middle where the blades connected. He caught himself before he could fall and held his blade at his side before mentally analyzing both of their previous moves figuring out a way to gain the upper hand the next time their blades clashed.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 am

The force of the two connecting forces was enough to send Shin sliding back. But this time he used the dust as a cover. Sending a blinding fast slash at Eman through the dust, the rock hard Scalbard flew with great speed. It was heading at his neck, it would be a horrifying blow. Whille the sheath flew Shin circled around coming from the left trying tto slash him from the waist.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:59 am

Emanyeru would see the sheath coming at his as it split the dust cloud in half. Emanyeru would quickly jump to the right to dodge before turning to see shin coming up on him and stood with his feet firmly placed on the ground. He held his blade up at ready once more before rushing up at the boy while shouting out his war cry.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 pm

As he heard the war cry he let out his own battle cry, a loud yell as he slashed at Eman. The two swords connecting was an incredible feat as Shinsaki's own Aura was pressing against Eman. He felt stronger like some kind of force was fueling him now. His silver eyes had some shimmers of gold.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Emanyeru's chakra swirled around him as he pressed harder his gray eyes slowly bled red as his chakra took on a darker tint and became more pressing by the second. He could feel himself getting stronger as his shadow darkened and rose up his body to his nose and melded to his body shape before turning into full body armor of sorts that pulsed with power. He grinned as his pupils slitted and turned red as the rest of his eye turned black. He pressed harder and harder against the boy knowing that he wouldn't tire out so easily.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:57 pm

As the armor formed around his form Shin realized he wouldn't win a pure power struggle so instead. He would use his wits. Letting he power take his blade, leing it throw Eman off balaance as he let go of the blade and whipped out a kunai. The Kunai would be pressed to a chink in the arm right at the neck.- " check mate Eman."
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Emanyeru stepped forward to keep his balance and continued his slash downward. This would make it difficult for Shin to continue his earlier plan for he would have to dodge to avoid being cut severely. As he did this a figure rose out of his shadow and formed into a similar shape and form with a different blade and stood back to watch.
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:23 pm

When his adversary slashed downwards and stepped forwards, Shin stepped forward as well making his form two close for the downwards slash to be of any use. His kunai knife was pointing at the jungular vein." like I said, Checkmate."
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Emanyeru grinned as he ran forward onto the kunai while his clone preformed the substition. This would put his clone in his place and him where his clone just was. It would also create a smoke screen which would block his view as Emanyeru brought his hands up and went through a long series of handseals before inhaling greatly. He condensed his fire chakra with the air in his lungs before exhaling it quickly while the smoke was still up. The superheated air streamed at Shin at over 200 miles per hour. This speed caused the ground around it to crack and blow away.

Jutsu used:

Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 pm

He soon realized what had happened, this was extremely dangerous. Leaping back he grabbed the Kenzenshi, spinning it while holding tthe kunai he Released two Huge Chakra raves. One from the Kunai, another from the Kenzenshi. The waves collided with the smoke holding it off long enough for Shin to escape with a few burns. Now rushing up to Eman he sent a slash along with a Rave from the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 pm

After he had sent the heatwave through the cloud Emanyeru had also had the time to form the handseals of another jutsu and stored chakra into his blade and rushed at rai. The chakra amount in the blade was so great the blade actually glowed bright blue when it was normally clearn and unseen. He slashed out with on hand while reaching back and pulling out 3 of his custom made explosive kunai and held them around three of his fingers before punching after the slash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu   Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Spar: Emanyeru vs Raigu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: