Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Take a guess my character's name... -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Take a guess my character's name... -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Take a guess my character's name...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichbor

Ichbor

Take a guess my character's name... Empty
PostSubject: Take a guess my character's name...   Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: Ichbor Lokuseigen (Loke-say-ken)

D.O.B: The night of the Dual Full Moons… O.o

Bloodtype: O+

Registration number:

Bloodline: Lokuseigen

Classification:

Village: Whatever Village Icy is a member of

Alignment: (I didn’t know I needed to align my character! What is he printing?)

Family/Parents: Umm… Hang on I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.. Let’s see. He’s the son of an Oni (demon, not alien) and a Human. His mother, Yulia, was an rampaging demon that landed somewhere on the outskirts of Amegakure. Seeing as the humans were far more formidable than she was originally led to believe, Yulia gave up her mission of killing off the Humans and building a demonic super-highway. Shortly after settling in the city, the kage of the time, Hanzo, met and wooed her. The young demon quickly became pregnant and gave birth. But when Hanzo was killed she left to the stars again.
Umm, what to say about Hanzo? He was a tremendous kage, a veritable god among ninja. Until the day he was killed by Pein, all thought the man was immortal and could never be stopped.

Appearance: umm want a picture? He’s roughly 6’4” 210, packed with muscles and usually smiles like a happy-go-lucky sucker. Umm, he’s black, alternates his hair between dreads and pulled back into his option hat. Athletic is one way to describe him.

Personality: Ichbor loves to play with his friends and now that he’s finally able to relax after traveling the spirit realm and roundin’ up baddies, all he wants to do is follow in his father’s footsteps and become Ame’s kage.

History: Wow… umm I think I gave his history in the others. But if you want to know more about his time in the spirit realm, he was trained by his grandfather in the art of electricity (most Oni’s are fluent, but being half-human Ichbor had to “learn” it). To date he’s learned to apply it in very versatile ways. For one, he can project a bolt of lightning, albeit with limited control, he has the ability to magnetize most objects capable of being conduits, A lot of his fighting style involves the use of wire rope traps so that he can skirt along them or shock at his opponent (similar to an electrified fence).
Hmm, he used to act as a sheriff to half the planet's spirit realm, bringing in thugs and minor criminals as he patrolled the regions.

Speciality: Electricity

Jutsus:
Electric Bolt – A bolt of electricity arcs from his hands (or in some cases his entire body). The more electricity he uses, the more he gets drained until he can replenish his reserves.
Riding The Power Lines – Using bundles of wire rope, Ichbor creates a 100mx100m grid and can travel at high speeds by latching onto the wire and producing a current.
Magnetism – While nowhere lethal, this technique can “glue” a person’s feet (or other body parts) to the ground or a wall assuming the wall has magnetizing properties on or in it.
Short Flight – Using his electricity to cause up a rapid build of ozone and heat, Ichbor can hover for upto an hour before passing out. Usually used to quickly flee a battle.

Genin // D Rank Missing-nin = 10 Jutsu, Maximum of 5 C Ranked.

C Rank Missing-nin = 15 Jutsu, Limit of 5 C Ranked and 1 B Ranked.

Chuunin // B Rank Missing-nin = 25 Jutsu, Limit of 5 B Ranked and 1 A Ranked.

Jounin // A Rank Missing-nin = 30 Jutsu, Limit of 7 A Ranked and 2 S Ranked.

Elite Jounin // Akatsuki // S Rank Missing-nin = 45 Jutsu, Limit of 9 A Ranked and 3 S Ranked.

Kage // Akatsuki Leader = XX Jutsu, Limit of 10 A Ranked and 4 S Ranked.

Elements: Electricity

Weapons/items: wire ropes

Goals: To become Kage of Amegaure and to live up to his father’s stature.[/size]

Last edited by Ichbor on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess my character's name...   Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:32 pm

...............Um...I don't think this is gonna fly. O.0 Naruto dont have aliens as far as we know..but then again..Orochimaru seems...off 0.-
Back to top Go down
Ichbor

Ichbor

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess my character's name...   Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 pm

haha, we'll just have to take a vote ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichbor

Ichbor

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess my character's name...   Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:37 pm

And now it's been changed.....
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess my character's name...   Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess my character's name...   Take a guess my character's name... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Take a guess my character's name...
Page 1 of 1