Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Invasion Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Invasion Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Invasion Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Invasion Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Invasion Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Invasion Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Invasion Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Invasion Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Invasion Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Invasion -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Invasion -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Invasion

Go down 
+4
Shunsuke Uchiha
Katsumi Asahi
Daraku Akki
Kaiho Hirusuna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiho Hirusuna

Kaiho Hirusuna

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 1:14 pm

*I stand on one of the great hokage heads, starring down upon the village "Hurry up mizuki or i will destroy the village without you..." I say to myself in my mind, thinking of a way to destroy the village"I know you want to be kage of Leaf, Mizuki... and if we take over leaf this nation can join under the Roaring Avalanche..." Taking no more time i grin and move my hands out, twisting my neck to the side as it cracks then laughing lightly* Let it begin....

*I flash through hand seals, closing my eyes as i channel chakra into my arms, then spreading it like a net all around me* Suishōhyō: Kōe Ganchūrō... *I press my arms down and look up, suddenly a huge explosion erupts out of the third hokage's eyes, a large icy pinkish purple pillar shines there, standing out over the village. I leap from the second hokages head and land on the tip of the pillar, looking upon the leaf before i make up my decision "I won't wait any longer... Mizuki..." I press my hands together, chakra roaring through me* Suishōhyō: Kōe Kyomon! *I leap back, suddenly the top of the third hokage's head explodes, rocks flying all over, pillars of pinkish purple Jade Ice explode up, connecting and widening as it forms a massive wall behind me, i land with my hands pressed against it, smoke smearing around the hokage heads.* Now then.... I will draw ninja here... with a... 'fun' flame... well solar light if i may say...

*I slide down the ice and stand in the smoke* Rengi Ninjutsu: Kikai Feichu Daiba!! *I spread my arms out, the clouds begin to light up in the sky as light passes through them "Okay now that my massive wall cast a shadow over the village i can easily beam my light in any direction... But i wont lay waist i want to make a scene... then i will have some fun" i look up as the sparkling ice glows, the glowing light illuminating the village and causing everything to appear purplish pink. I chuckle and stand with my hands at my side, reaching for a kunai and getting ready* Now we begin...
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Type : Crater
Elements : earth advanced earth and metal

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 2:01 pm

*appears riding on a bird on the fourth hokage's face. I flash through some handsigns as a clone appears.*
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

*She appears standing in the village before the two strangers and yells agrily* What is the meaning of this?!
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 10:56 pm

"We challenge the kage and his buddy Neo."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Why? Because if challenge them, you are challenging the whole village. *She crosses her arms*
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"No I am not you see I said The Kage and Neo not the whoel village."
Back to top Go down
Kaiho Hirusuna

Kaiho Hirusuna

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Deidara... *I leap down and stand next to Katsumi* Do not be so... rude to this lady.. We did not come here to cause any trouble.. ma'am... We came to kill the kage... Then Deidara will be kage and i will watch over him... like a angel... and I will have Akatsuki and Rain under my thumbs, and my partner will own Leaf...
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm

"Great explaining Renga."
Back to top Go down

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:32 pm

{appers in front of Kat in a swirl of sand}
"I heard I was needed to protect my village once again"
(OOC:not on much so didn't really see right away)
"I'm sorry to tell you it would be much easier to get another village under your thumb, I highly dought you'll take this one"
Back to top Go down
Kaiho Hirusuna

Kaiho Hirusuna

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Well *I wink at deidara* I try my best now.... *i look back at katsumi* As i wa-- *I see the boy neo appear and grin* Heh... You dont think we can take this village... well... good thing i charged my lasor! *I body flicker back and grab deidara, a large hurd of solar energy channels into a pinkish explosion of sparkling light heading through the ice at neo and katsumi* I never said i fought fair! I may of said i wasnt here to cause trouble but i will!
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:47 pm

*She grabs her katana and glares at the two of the men coming at them* You want to take this village, you will have to kill me first!
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 11:55 pm

"Neo would you like me to show you why Art's a............BLAST! Deidara says as his bird charges at Neo.
Back to top Go down

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 am

this is ridiculous these people thinking they can just come in here and take place as kage as if it where some dictatorship

Last edited by Masurao on Sun May 31, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 1:36 am

*He would release aura forming around me and neo as i stand next to him with my hand on the hilt of my sword*
Back to top Go down

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 1:59 am

Through the smoke and debris surrounding what was formerly the Hokage faces, a figure stood. Anyone who attempted to make out the figure, most likely couldn't tell what it was. All they could see was glowing red crimson eyes, filled with hate. After the smoke faded a little, it was clear enough to see what, or who it was. It was none other than the Uchiha who defected from this village not to long ago, Sasuke Uchiha. A gentle wind blew by, causing his hair and clothes to ruffle. He looked down at the current shinobi in the village, a scowl on his face. His gaze then adjusted to the Janin shinobi, Deidara and Renga. His sharingan's gaze seemed to have become more intense, if possible. He closed his eyes and said something in the calmest way he could. "Leave now.." He then opened his left eye, his sharingan staring down at Renga especially. His voice seemed to be a very sharp, able to pierce most things. He then placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. "..Or else..I'll annihilate you--"

Sasuke stopped mid sentence and looked over everybody in the area, making sure they knew he was talking to them also. "--All." With that, he stood there, glaring at all shinobi in the village. Seeing as he had no connections, it was weird that he was defending them. Well, sort of. Sasuke honestly didn't want to spill the blood of the Janin shinobi, but if they weren't to leave, he would have no choice. As the saying goes: When Push comes to shove, shove harder. Sasuke spread his legs out, getting into his fighting stance, ready to attack if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 8:28 am

A mist appears right beside Sasuke a mist full of iron molecules...the mist stood there for only a bit until it shaped a humanoid form of non other then Tetsumaru...a hood covered his face only revealing an evil grin on his face.
"Not inviting me, Sasuke ? " Testumaru spoke cold but in a saracastic tone.. " Should...wipe them all to waste along with this village ...or you are nostalgic.."
Tetsumaru cackled as he looked at his opponents.
"Who are those, minions?" The Iron manipulator asked as he overlooked each of the people around
Back to top Go down

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 am

Sasuke looked over the people around him also. "The plan...its not on yet..Tetsumaru." Sasuke spoke, holding his hand infront of Tetsumaru, as if that would prevent from attacking.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 9:22 am

Emanyeru watched from the shadows as his old village was attacked relentlessly by outlaws. He smirked when he saw some of the leaf nin's try to bat them away but frowned when they almost failed. He contemplated over whether or not he should join in while pulling out his blade Nai Sochi. "I guess i could help them by darkening the place...Darken...Nai Sochi..." Without warning the sky began to darken to the point where it was near impossible to see the person next to you. "Mission accomplished..."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 10:18 am

OCC: Sorry I had to go to bed so I didnt defend myself for awhile so I've been hit by Renga's light beam already, so I am wounded but still fighting.

She flips backwards holding her side where she had been hit earlier with a grim look on her face. She then smirks when the area blackens and it is basically impossible to see because she had been blind once before in her life and knew how to channel her chakra around her to see her opponents with ease. "Hmph..The possibilities that we win are one in a million but hell, might as well go out fighting!" She makes a few handsigns and reaches up sliding her headband over her eyes as she lets her chakra take hold of her sense of vision. The chakra swirls at her feet in a small pool before dispersing and soaking into the surrounding area, the chakra then sends back what seems like images back to her so she is now able to see in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 10:40 am

"Tch...the enemies are moving, Sasuke...your sharingan can see them but me...I have to go first level." Tetsumaru muttered as the area blackened he could feel the tremedous aura of a ninja...no not a ninja more of a beast...The first level of the Curse Seal of Earth appeared and marked all of Tetsumaru in strange black marks. Tetsumaru pulled his sleeves to reveal his black drawings on them.
"Eitherways Sasuke if it's now or not, we can not let our guard down."
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 11:24 am

Deidara rolls his eyes. "Sasuke lets make a deal you destroy it with all the people and i rebuild it."
Back to top Go down
Kaiho Hirusuna

Kaiho Hirusuna

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 1:11 pm

*I cross my arms and sigh* Deidara! I told you we are NOT here to start a war.... What was it i told you we came here for?! I said we came here to fight the kage, you get to take himd own and take over the village... I charged up a beam to draw him here... I was gonna use it on all who interfered.... But it appears that you started a all out war... So because of yout his mission is a failure....
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 1:12 pm

"Man this isn't war hmm it just seems the Uchiha came to destroy so lets flee and come back after they are all dead."
Back to top Go down
Kaiho Hirusuna

Kaiho Hirusuna

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 1:33 pm

*Slolwy i turn "So if Sasuke of the UChiha Clan has come to help... akatsuki, Hawkand Rain all fightning... Emanyeru is the strongest here.... And he has Hell fire, Flame and Combustion, which i can match with my ice, but he can match my ice with it as well... Then he has Shadow and Crimson Darkness, which my solar power can match, as well as i can destroy his wind element with solar power, but he can break my ice with lightning... but my solar power should be able to match it.... then he has the final element... DAIMOND! I... My new element should be able to match it.... So if he attacks i can fight him... And here is my anwser....." I look up with power in my eyes* Today... WE WILL FIGHT!!

*As i yell this i leap toward Masurao, drawing a kunai. Halfway there i use chakra in my feet to cling to the ground, slaming me back as my kunai is sent hurdling at Masurao* I will take Masurao! Deidara you take Neo and Katsumi! *I form seals* Hyōton: Samui Yukikiri... *suddenly ice engulfs the blade which was sent at Masurao.*

(OOC: Eman who's side are you on e.e??)
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Deidara smirks as he takes out some clay and steps on it as he flashes through some handsigns. Next thing Neo and Katsumi cant see and are deaf(whoch is the genjutsu for the jutsu) out side ofthat Deidara is in a forest ade of clay and creatures with them. "Neo I have a bone to pick with you." As he makes a bird and flies up to to where the top of the village is.

Last edited by Deidara Janin on Sun May 31, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion   Invasion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Invasion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next