Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Deidara Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Deidara Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Deidara Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Deidara Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Deidara Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Deidara Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Deidara Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Deidara Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Deidara -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Deidara -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Deidara

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Type : Crater
Elements : earth advanced earth and metal

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 am

Name:Deidara

Village: ART

Height: 166 cm
Weight: 50.8 kg

Element: earth clay

Summonings: none

Bio: After the time skip, Deidara and his partner were sent to capture the one-tail demon Shukaku. Gaining access to Hidden Sand, Deidara faced off against the village's Kazekage Gaara. As Deidara moved swiftly through the air on his clay bird, Gaara managed to surround his opponent in a huge sphere of sand to crush him. Deidara moved quickly but not quickly enough to escape the trap. Gaara managed to encase Deidara's left arm in sand and crush it.

Hurt but not out of the fight, Deidara used his ability to manipulate clay into explosive pieces of moving art. He was able to take in some of Gaara's gourd sand and imbue it with his highest form of explosive chakra, called C3. Unknowingly Gaara returned this imbued sand to near his body. Deidara sent a huge explosive towards Hidden Sand, forcing Gaara to use a massive amount of chakra to create a sand barrier to shield the village from the blast. Deidara used this opportunity while Gaara was weakened to detonate the C3 sand. Unable to protect himself, Gaara took the brunt of the blast and was defeated, falling into Deidara's and Akatsuki's control.

Deidara would take Gaara to the River Country where Akatsuki would remove the Shukaku demon that was sealed inside him. When Naruto and his teammates arrived to save Gaara, they found the process completed and Gaara lifeless. Deidara and his partner Sasori then began to battle Naruto and his team. Sasori stayed behind while Deidara flew away on his clay bird with the lifeless Gaara. Naruto and Kakashi followed in pursuit and Kakashi revealed his long range attack jutsu, a technique given to him by the Mangekyou Sharingan!

Kakashi managed to implode Deidara's right arm rendering his ability to use clay attacks almost powerless. Naruto then managed to partially destroy the bird. Deidara jumped away to hide and marveled at Naruto's jinchuuriki strength. Feeling cocky Deidara failed to see the real Naruto sneak up behind him and give him a crushing punch across the face. Naruto then began to pummel the injured Deidara but the Akatsuki member managed to escape quickly using Kawarimi.

Deidara then spied on his opponents and saw Sakura and Chiyo return to the group, having vanquished Sasori. Deidara was surprised that two pathetic ninja were able to take out such an "art" master. Deidara moved to flee but was stopped by Team Gai. Seeing the chances of escape grim, Deidara bolted to the clay bird and bit off a huge chunk with his real mouth. Ingesting the clay Deidara focused chakra to his stomach and activated the explosive clay, causing a huge explosion in a suicide move. The quick thinking of Kakashi allowed him to use his implosion technique one more time to suck away Deidara before his explosion could injure the group.

now he has found a way to use clay jutsu from his body.

Family Members: none

Team mates: none
Sensei: none

Jutsu: Kibaku Nendo - Exploding Clay
Character Use: Deidara
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Note: Secret Technique

Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion animals which help him in combat. This clay is fashioned into destructive art using the Earth Element. For that reason, the art models are weak to Lightning based attacks. The art models can take the form of birds for flight and exploding seeker birds and spiders. Deidara possesses two mouths on the palm of each hand. Withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, one of the mouths can consume the clay, imbue it with his explosive chakra and fashion it into a creature. Deidara can then make the item bigger after forming the necessary handseals. He will retain control over the item and can decide what actions the clay art will take.

Each piece of art will be infused with one of four explosive chakra types: C1, C2, C3 or C4. C1 is used in most of Deidara's smaller art pieces including spiders, centipedes and birds. C2 is used in his favorite attack, the C2 Dragon combo jutsu. C3 was seen in his most powerful large scale attack, his Speciality #18 Jutsu. And finally, C4 is seen in his most deadly attack, the microscopic bomb C4 Karura.

The bird shhown here allows him to run recon over his target area. It is highly mobile and can allow him to drop other art on his targets below.. He has various other bird types as well which can serve the same function. That of searching out an enemy and getting near enough to it for him to release the explosive seal and cause detonation.

Kibaku Nendo • Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu • CO - Exploding Clay • Ultimate Art • CO
Fun Fact: The explosion resembles the Tower of the Sun statue by Taro Okamoto. This artist was also the inspiration for "Art is a Bang".

Kibaku Nendo • Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu • CO is utilized by Akatsuki member Deidara. After removing the bindings sealing the mouth on his chest, Deidara will feed the maw a large clump of clay. After being ingested, dark veins will begin to emerge on his body as he infuses the clay with his explosive chakra. When the veins nearly cover his whole body, they will begin to retreat back into a sphere located near the chest mouth. When the veins totally retreat back into the clay, Deidara will ignite it causing a huge explosion which will cover a ten kilometer area.

Kibaku Nendo • C1 - Exploding Clay • C1
Type: Attack, Defend, Supplementary

Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion animals which help him in combat. After withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, Deidara will use his palm mouths to consume the clay and infuse with his C1 chakra. C1 is used in most of Deidara's smaller art pieces including spiders, centipedes and birds. The creature shown here is a spider type homing explosive. These spiders will search out an enemy and get near enough for Deidara to release the explosive seal and cause detonation.

Kibaku Nendo • C2 Doragon - Exploding Clay • C2 Dragon
Character Use: Deidara + Tobi

Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion animals which help him in combat. After withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, Deidara will use his palm mouths to consume the clay and fashion it into a dragon which is infused with his C2 chakra.

Deidara will act in conjunction with Tobi to create a combination attack meant to stop an agile opponent. The large dragon will first drawn in some of its tail to create numerous spheres which it will expel from its mouth. The dragon can then take to the air and while Tobi places the spheres underground, beneath the feet of their opponent. From his position in the air, Deidara can launch smaller, more explosive C2 dragons towards his target. This combination of land mines and aerial attacks will box his opponent in, making any wrong move their last

Kibaku Nendo • C3 - Exploding Clay • C3 (Deidara's Specialty #18 Jutsu)

Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion animals which help him in combat. These can take the form of birds for flight and exploding seeker birds and spiders. Deidara possesses two mouths on the palm of each hand. Withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, one of the mouths can consume the clay and fashion it into a creature. Deidara can then make the item bigger after forming the necessary handseals. He will retain control over the item and can decide what actions the clay art will take.

Deidara possesses a specialty jutsu which can cause massive damage. Deidara imbues his explosive art with his chakra, in this technique's case he imbues his clay model with his most explosive chakra, called C3. After he sends the model off, he can use a release command to detonate it. It is capable of leveling an entire village.

Kibaku Nendo • C4 Karura - Exploding Clay • C4 Garuda
Fun Fact: The Karura/Garuda is a human-bird figure from Hindu-Buddhist myth who is said to be the enemy of snakes.

Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion objects which help him in combat. After ingesting his clay into his real mouth, Deidara will expel the C4 chakra infused explosive clay from his gullet to create his most deadly Kibaku Nendo attack. This particular attack was developed to kill Uchiha Itachi.

The expelled clay with combine to form a gigantic version of a cloaked Deidara. After forming the needed hand seals, the giant Deidara will explode into a fine cloud of microscopic clay bombs. These tiny objects will be controlled by Deidara's chakra as they move towards their target. The target will then unknowingly breathe in the cloud. These tiny objects will then travel throughout the body and detonate, causing microscopic explosions. This in turn causes the body to disintegrate on a cellular level. Note that the cloud of microscopic bombs contains chakra, so if the target possesses some means to see chakra, such as the Sharingan, then they can move to avoid the attack.

clay jutsu clones
s
unknown
i make a clone which is able to use jutsu but the jutsu does not takeup my chakra when they use there own jutsu

rocco
a
when my opponent hits me i focus chakra to my body and they hit rock on my body its like what kidomaru does except i can break bones if they touch meh and they cant break it
(can only use it 3 times on one page)

Name: Creative Destruction
While riding a giant clay bird, Deidara releases an ocean of spiders that approach the enemy who is surrounded by a swarm of clay birds that with the spiders, on Deidara's signal, all explode at once, causing a massive explosion upon the enemy.

Name: Exploding Clay (起爆粘土, Kibaku Nendo)
Claimed to be a unique technique to Deidara. Using the mouths in the palms of his hands, Deidara can infuse clay with chakra. He then molds it into a shape depending on the abilities he wants it to have and vomits it out. After molding the clay, Deidara can enlarge it to various sizes depending on the intended purpose of the clay. Deidara can make the clay explode by saying Katsu (喝) . Though the explosives are powerful, they are all earth-based techniques, and as such, can be defused by a lightning technique.

Name: Earth Release: Mole Hiding Technique (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu)
This technique allows the user to burrow underground to hide out of sight or avoid attacks. Deidara used this to escape his clay clone's explosion. Tobi also used this attack to hide Deidara's C2 Dragon bombs underground.

Name: Earth Clone Technique (土分身の術, Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu)
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape. Deidara uses a variation of the technique made out of clay.

suicide clay clone:i make a clay clone which is able to cover a forest if i blow it up

clay armour
c
armour made of clay and earth it is able to withstand the co

chakra pierce
a
close
when an opponent hits me and i use rocco i can either break the opponents attack or i can focus my clay chakra to pierce inside my opponents body and it will spread and block my opponents chakra points n 5 post of his he will have no chakra so every other post his chakra lowers more and more and in 15 my opponent will die because you need chakra to live

clay replacement
c
supplementary
when i am about to get attack i will open my mouth and from that another me will shoot out of the mouth (can only be used twice a page)

armadillo
c
i focus clay around my body then i roll on te ground reflecting anything that comes my way

clay world
s
any
i focus chakra to the ground while im on the ground and in 3 post the whole ground will become clay

(taijutsu fighting style)explosion of a thousand
a
the dealiest taijutsu of the explosion art when an opponent is hit their organs in that spot will explode

first stage
unknown
in my first stage i am 5 times faster and my right eye turns completely white

second stage
unknown
i am 10 times faster and 10 x stronger and bot of my eyes look like the bird on my neck
(only capable of doing this because of my clay chakra)

explosion art chakra reflection
c
when an attack comes a mirror comes out that is a flame color and from where ever i choose the attack comes back to them
art trigrams 361 explosives
a
like the 8 trigrams except it completely destroys the chakra points so they can not use chakra in that place for ever since i can not see chakra points i hit the body and an internal explosion blows up until it hits their chakra points

puppet rain
unknown
with my puppet kukaku he makes the boar seal and it starts to rain the rain makes my opponent or opponents slower and harder to react to my attacks

explosion art chakra dome
c
a dome that can cover my village made of explosion chakra

poison art chakra dome of doom
b
with my puppet Kukaku i make him do some handsigns and poisonous mist covers the battle field thick enough that the opponents cant see it (i am immune to it)

explosion chakra needles
a
part genjutsu i throw senbon that is the color of my explosions ad when my opponent looks at it they double every time they look at it but they can die from getting hit with 7 senbon

Finishers:

Equipment: 5 pouches full of clay equipment bang and blast
two mini shotguns that shoot out an element i please the weapons are made of clay, my old akatsuki ring that says blue(my explosion art chakra storage place) chakra absorbing strings Kukaku (has a poisonous senbon needle which i can make it to poison it has 5 razor sharp sword tips without the handle on each hand)

Outfit: avi

Strengths: long range

weakness's: lightning

Abilities:i focused my clay to do internal damage so if they were to wear armour my clay would go right through it

Bloodline:

Last edited by Deidara on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:39 pm

Hitokugutsu - Human Puppet
Hitokugutsu Character Use: Deidara
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Hitokugutsu
Hitokugutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet master Sasori. This technique allows Sasori to make a puppet which can contain and use chakra. Sasori does this by making a living human into a puppet. This puppet will maintain the same chakra its original body held when alive. If the original ninja was highly skilled, its puppet can retain these abilities as well. Even the ninja unique body traits will be passed on to its puppet form. Thus Sasori can still use all the original jutsu the ninja once utilized.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 pm

automatic puppet mantics
unknown
i flash through some handsigns and my puppet or puppets can attack and use jutsu on their own

poison fog mirrors
s
kukaku flashes through some hand signs and then mirrors made of poison surrond my opponent
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 pm

explosion arts flaming revival
s
i am able to revive any dead
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 pm

the following jutsu are for Kukaku aka first wakakage

Dokuton • ButaUshiro no Jutsu [Poison Release • Piggy Back Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra, and Infusion
- Handseals: Rooster, Horse, Tiger
- Effect: A technique which is added to a set of handseals to infuse another jutsu with poison chakra. By doing these handseals beforehand, a poisonous chakra will be infused through the jutsu giving it a poisonous quality to it. When used with different jutsu, it will hold different effects. [IE: when carried through a wind jutsu, the poison will flow through the respitory system while with a water jutsu the poison would flow into the body through cuts when water touches the body]
Dokuton • Kurote no Jutsu [Poison Release • Black Hand Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra and Double Materialization
- Handseals: Rooster, Ram, Tiger, Ram
- Effect: A technique where the user can transmit a special poison through an open wound. This jutsu is normally used close range, where the user shoves their hand forward and placed it upon an opponents wound. Depending on how far the wound is from the hands, will change how long it takes for the effect to take place [the closer it is, the faster it happens] The opponents hands will turn black and become stiff and unable to perform handseals

Dokuton • Soeki no Jutsu [Poison Release • The Plague Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra, Materialization, Infusion, and Difusion
- Handseals: Hare, Rooster, Tiger, Ram, Horse
- A technique which is a very deadly dokuton skill which can render even the strongest shinobi with an extreme pain. By infusing highly concentrated poison chakra into one part of the persons body it begins to spread causing purple dots to appear all over the body. As they spread over the body, they constantly cause more and more pain as time goes on.

Dokuton • Shinkei Douin no Jutsu [Poison Release • Nerve Agent Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra
- Handseals: Hare, Rooster, Ram, Tiger
- A technique which its medium is inhaling through the respitory system. The user performs the needed handseals and releases out a yellow fog from their body normally when the opponent is close to them. As the poison touches the pores of the opponent that particular area of the body will begin to experience random spasms. Making it rather hard to perform handseals along with utilize projectiles

Dokuton • Doku Kemuri Kasui [Poison Release • Poison Smoke Stream Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra
- Handseals: Tiger, Rooster
- Effect: A technique where the user breathes forth a stream of poison. The poison itself wont do any outside damage, but when hitting against a body it flows into the opponents pores. The smoke itself is a slight paralysis, hindering speed and agility by 10%.

Dokuton • Hei no Doku Jutsu [Dokuton • Wall of Poison Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra, Imbue, and Focus
- Handseals: Rooster, Tiger
- Effect: A technique used when an opponent is rushing towards the user, bringing forth a veil of poison in which the opponent will end up running through. When passing through the poison, the opponent will experience no sensation at all
Dokuton • Kokyou Doku no Jutsu [Dokuton • Breathing Poison Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra and Difusion
- Handseals: Rooster, Hare, Tiger
- Effect: A technique based off the conservation of air ninjutsu. This allows the user to breathe in any type of poison, and have it screened through. Making it so that they are not effected by airborne poison

Dokuton • Dokugakure Kiri no Jutsu [Dokuton • Hidden Poison Mist Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra and Difusion
- Handseals: Special Serpent Stance
- Effect: A technique based off of the Kirigakure no Jutsu. In which, the user creates a plethora of poison that fills up the area. It not only blocks off the view of the opponent, but also surrounds them by a dense poison. Used to drain the opponents stamina at a steady pace along with blinding the opponent // // 60 dmg per turn

Dokuton • Mahi Doku Bakuha no Jutsu [Poison Release • Paralysis Poison Blast Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra, Materialization, and Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Rooster, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A technique that is based off somewhat on the Phoenix Flower Jutsu. In which the user sends off five blasts of poison. In the center of these blasts of poison are poison smoke bombs. All in which have the same poison. Once exploding it sets off this grand amount of poison, that when breathed in or seeping into a wound will cause the opponent within three posts to be paralyzed. The paralysis last a full post //
Dokuton • Doku Hebi Rendan no Jutsu [Poison Release • Poison Hydra Barrage Skill]
- A technique utilizing Poison Chakra, Materialization, Infusion, and Burst
- Handseals: Tiger, Ram, Hare, Rooster, Dragon
- Effect: A technique, where the user breathes forth a great hydra created of poison. This solid incarnation of poison will then be sent off towards the opponent. Letting forth great bursts of poison which cause no damage, but when inhaled will slowly begin to paralyze the body. Each breath decreases the amount of posts it takes to fully paralyze by 2. The technique ends with the hydra smashing into the ground, letting off a great deal of the same deadly poison Posts to Paraylyze 20

Last edited by Deidara on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 pm

my jutsu for my other puppet katashi senju

Jutsu:
Name: Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland ; Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan
Type: S-rank
Description:
This technique is unique to the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai. It allows him to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere.
This jutsu can also be used to bind an opponent in a tree 400 meters tall and explode causing great devastation.

Name: Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall ; Mokuton: Mokujōheki
Description:
An extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using Katashi as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with Katashi at the centre. This process can be used to catch the enemy in a double sided attack. Also, in case one confronts the enemy at a short distance, the enemy can be locked up inside the dome, setting the situation for a one-on-one fight. This dome can also be collapsed or burnt with the enemy inside causing damage. Furthermore, it functions as a easy shelter against the enemy's long-distance attacks, like shuriken and kunai.

Name: Wood Release: Binding Nest (Mokuton: Jubaku Eisō)
Description:
This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes.

Name: Wood Release: Transformation Mokuton: Henge
Description:
This jutsu is just like any other Transformation Technique, however, this variaton of the Transformation Technique possess an elemental affinity, wood which can only be performed with someone possessing the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai, then wood emerges and covers his entire body and a puff of smoke or chakra covers up the transformation. Once the jutsu is done, the transformation is complete.

Name: Wood Clone Technique ( Moku Bunshin no Jutsu )
Description:
The Wood Clone Technique simply makes up to a few clones made of wood that emerges from the body of the jutsu user. These clones may communicate with one another using special communication systems as seen when Katashi uses the technique. It is shown that the clones can travel far distances from the original as long as they can communicate. Another method is that the clones can turn into special pills that if a person eats, he or she can be tracked down due to the pill being able to sense the chakra in the person's body, as long as the pill can sense the chakra, Yamato will be able to sense it and track down the person.

Name: Wood Release: Four Pillars Prison Technique ( Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu)
Description: Katashi uses his Wood Release and creates a giant wooden prison. Unlike Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique, this jutsu does hold a practical use in combat as it is a quick place to hold captives when no available holding cells are usable.

Name: Wood Release : Wood Tendrils
Description:
Katashi uses this technique to make some thick tendrils of wood surround him. This can be used to defend against close range attacks or to strike an opponent when they are near you.

Name: Wood Release: Great Forest Technique ( Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu)
Description:
A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using chakra, the cells are transformed into trees. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons

Name: Wood Release : Wood Pillar Slam
Description:
Katashi makes a pillar of wood come out of the ground and hit the opponent, knocking them backwards. A clone then flips over the pillar and slams his leg into the opponent when they are on the ground.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart ( Doton: Doryū Jōheki")
Description:
This technique raises a large ridge or hill from the ground.

Name: Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique (Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu;)
Description:
This technique is similar to the Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique. It allows the user to become invisible and then move in and out of rock. This jutsu can be used to avoid earth techniques, such as the Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin.

Name: Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears (Doton: Doryūsou)
Description:
This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Name: Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu)
Description:
Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him.

Name: Earth Release: Winding Fissure
Description:
Using this jutsu, Katashi creates large earthquakes, making huge fissures to upturn the ground which can create chasms for targets to fall in. If this jutsu is used on more vertical surfaces, it can be used to allow people to pass through obstacles. While the user can control the shifting of the earth, the user must remain close to the area for the technique to continue working.

Name: Water Release: Destructive Rapid Torrents (Suiton: Hahonryuu)
Description:
This technique lets the user summon a rapid river of water to attack their opponent.

Name: Water Release: Tearing Torrent (Suiton: Hahonryū; )
Description:
This technique creates water that spirals in the user's hand and fires at a highspeed at the enemy.

Name: Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique ( Suiton: Takitsubo no Jutsu)
Description:
This jutsu will summon a large amount of water from the ground to form a wave to drench the area.

Name: Water Release: Rising Water Slicer (Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri)
Description:
This jutsu will create a fast jet of water that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Name: Water Release: Syrup Capture Field ( Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)
Description:
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja can project a stream of sticky syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

Name: Suiton: Suishōha, Water Style: Water Shockwave
Description:
This technique allows the user to make a spiraling vortex of water from the moisture in the air. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave, to which the user can control the direction the wave goes.

Name : Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique is a giant, powerful dragon created out of water. It is first revealed in the series by Zabuza Momochi and copied at the same time by Kakashi Hatake (although it is possible that he already knew the jutsu). This jutsu needs 42 hand seals, the most amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series. Another drawback to the technique is that it requires the user to be near a large body of water to complete the technique. However, the Second Hokage was able to produce one far from water and with only one hand seal, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage.

Finishers:
Name: Wood Release: Hells Wooden Mud Pit Prison Technique- Mokuton: Nararō Doryū Rōheki no Jutsu
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Finisher, Fusion Element
User: Katashi Senju
Wood Release Hells Wooden Mud Pit combines the two attacks Earth Release Winding Fissure and Water Release Tearing Torrent. The jutsu requires Three Clones, The first cloen uses Earth Release Winding Fissure to create a sink hole under the ground sinking down, as cloen two uses Water Release Tearing torrents to fill the hole with water, coveringt he land and turning it to mud, While the third clone Channels chakra through hand seals, using Mokuton for this jutsu as wooden Spikes shoot up through it, Sucking the target inward and catching them in a mud sinkhole, fast rushing water and wooden spikes. The real user rushes at the captured target, using a powerful wave of chakra to crush down onto the target, sending them into the ground in the unescapable finisher, Immediate death when caught.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:59 pm

jutsu for my puppet roshi

Lava Release: Flowing Embers (Yōton: Jōhi)
Type: Unknown, Offensive
User: Roshi
Lava Release Flowing Embers is a jutsu which allows roshi to meld Earth and Fire Chakra in his mouth, Releasing it as a blast of lava, making a small wave as it is sent across teh ground at the target.

Lava Release: Heat Wave (Yōton: yūtsu)
Lava Release Heat Waves causes air levels around Roshi's palm to increase Dramatically, While he sends the blast of heat soaring at the target, The heat wave is hot enough to catch fire to trees and most objects.

Lava Release: Black Ash Cloud (Yōton: Kurokumo no Hai)
Type: Unknown, Supplementary
Lava Release Black Ash CLoud releases a powerful storm of black smoke from Roshi's mouth, the smoke is much thicker then mist and hides the roshi in a super heated black storm of ash.

Lava Release: Flaming Missle (Yōton: Hidan)
Lava Release Flaming Missle Concentrates on super heat fromt he body, as roshi releases it in a beam of fire, hot as magma, capable of burning through metal.

Lava Release: Flaming Waterfall (Yōton: Hitaki)
Lava Release Flaming waterfall releases a shockwave of fire, building under the target as the ground explodes up, flamming as it pours all around like a 360 waterfall.

Lava Release: Lava Explosion (Yōton Yōgan Diaba)
Lava Releases Lava Explosion creates a blast of lava from roshi's mouth to shoot out, expanding through the area before exploding ina ball of fire.

Lava Release: Embers of Hell (Yōton: Hi no Nara)
Lava Release: Embers of Hell Summons flames which rise from the ground up, the flames are so intense that they are a whitish color and some blue flames.

Lava Release: Hells Storm (Yōton: Narafubuki)
Lava Release Hells Storm summons a storm of black clouds overhead, The cloud release a rain like substance which is confused to be rain, but instead its Highly flamable oil. One the feild is drenched roshi release's fire release and sets the place ablaze, melting the ground where the fire is more larger into lava.

Lava Release: Hard Armor (Yōton: Kokyorio)
Type: Unknown, Defensive
Lava Release Hard Armor creates a cloak of fire chakra over Roshi's body, as it creates a coat roshi uses Earth Release to bring sone up covering his body. When they touch they turn into a lava state, Creatinga scorching hot lava armor. After a few minutesd the lava hardens, but can still bend like normal skin.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 pm

JUTSU for my puppet Osha aka second wakakage

Menacing Bull Punch (Imaryu She)
Type: Unknown Rank, Offensive, Short-range, Taijutsu
User: Osha Yotsuki
This jutsu is a extreme and powerful movement used by Osha, Doing this jutsu involves a concentrates form of chakra around the hand to be slammed into the target. Te impact is so great it can cause a thick tree to explode to peices.

Bull Dance (She no Mai)
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Short-range, Taijutsu
This jutsu is a very lethal and deadly jutsu, involving Osha to spin in a three sixty motion, with this, the earth around him rises up creating a twister of earth and chakra while he spins. In this jutsu Osha cancontral his movements and cause the twister to collide with the target.

Super Pressure Hammer (Ogomo Malleus)
This jutsu concentrates all the muscles and stamina into both arms, when rushing at the target osha releases a surging blast of chakra through his arms, bringing them up as he jumps and slamming them down as if the target were a volleyball. This attack is so powerful, if struck on the ground it would cause a small implosion all aroudn and form a crater.

Pressure Slam (Gotokei)
While concentration on covering a small area around him in chakra, when the target goes to come at him he can use any part of his body to rush at them, using the chakra to propel him as he smashes into them sending them deep into the ground.

Double handed Bull Palm (Nishe Ryuken)
Uing this jutsu, Osha creates chakra around both arms to form into bulls, while darting at them he sends two palms at them and bulls made of chakra break off and dart at the opponent, but must be withina few feet.

Bull Rage (Shenon)
Type: Unknown, Mode-jutsu
This jutsu lets rage fill osha's mind, turning his skin a dark red, steam rips from his nostrals liek a bull. After that his strength and defense is doubled as well as his speed. This jutsu is a last resort and cannot be used at any time, also it only last three post and must wait ten post from each person (Twenty post) before it can be used again.

Chakra Horn (Chicero)
Using this jutsu, Osha concentrates chakra through his body around his upper half, causing horns made of chakra to form.

Ultimate Pile Drive (Chōsekidan)
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Medium-range, Taijutsu
Ultimate Pile Drive can only be used when Bull Rage is in effect, this jutsu allows all muscles in Osha's body to tighten, as he drives his fist into the ground. Once contact witht he ground is made chakra explodes out in the shape of his fist beneath the target.

Destructive Slice (Hahon Zanchu)
Destructive Slice is a extremly powerful Taijutsu moves, using nothing but pure strength. Osha lift one hand and in a flash of rage and strength he sends a Hand chop at a object so powerful it can crush through it.

Strong Deflection (Gōken Shugo)
Type: Unknown, Defensive, Short-range
Strong Reflection is a high ranking Defense taijutsu move which is said to be soo powerful it deflected Kirabi's Bijuu form attack. The only known user is Osha. While a attack is comimg toward osha, which is not elemental but pure chakra, Weapon, or Taijutsu osha can use the gold braclets on his arm to break through it slamming into the foe and knocking them back.

Strong Bull Kick (Gōken Sheyaku)
Strong Bull Kick is a jutsu which is liek a mixture of Strong Fist and Pelegrine Drop. Osha lifts his leg high up into the air before sending it smashing down upon the target, the chakra in the leg take the form of a bull leg while doing so, Most effective if done while in the air.

Leap of One Thousand Bulls (ūten no Sneshe)
Type: Unknown, Supplementary, Taijutsu
Leap of One Thousand Bulls is not a attack but more as a dodging liek move, Osha releases chakra through his legs and launches himself into the air to avoid weapons or a Taijutsu attack from the target. A good mixture with this jutsu involves in air using Strong Bull Kick.

Thousand Bulls Palm (Sen sheken)
Thousand Bull Palm is a chakra involving jutsu, while Osha rushes at the target he puts both palms together. Once he sperates them a small chakra formed bull head widens with the hands and when close enough Osha can throw it up to Three Feet away.

Twin Bull Heel Drop (Nishe Kakatou)
Twin Bull Heel is a doubled form of Strong Bull Kick but instead it gathers chakra into both feet while attacking, which means you must be in air to do it.

Chakra Horned Leg (Chicero Yaku)
Chakra Horned leg is much like Menacing Bull Punch but instead of making a bull to form on his hand it forms on his leg. And as the Menacing Bull punch would do, this jutsu can crush through tree's as well.

Chakra Bull Body (Chishe Kawa)
Chakra Bull body excerts chakra from Osha's body to create a thin Chakra coat in the shape of a bull around him to form. With this Osha can easily use Chakra Bull Stream, Which can only be used when he is in this form. This jutsu last Five turns and can only be used 7 post from each user (14 post) after the jutsu ends.

Hardened Bull Body (Kokshe Kawa)
Type: Unknown, Supplementary, Defense
Hardened Bull Body requires the jutsu Chakra Bull body to be used before Osha can use this jutsu. Once Chakra bull is in effect Osha can take all the chakra from the coat surrounding him and cause it to harden his skin up to three times as hard, making him as hard as steel. This jutsu last Five turns and can only be used 7 post from each user (14 post) after the jutsu ends.

Dance of the Destruction Strength (Zanchukara no Mai)
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Short-Medium range
Dance of the Destructive Strength is a extremly Deadly and lethal attack which only Osha can do, due to his umbelievable and untold strength. In this jutsu Osha gracefully rushes at the target, like a barrage he twist side kicking there legs then as he turns around he sends a connected fist into there face crushing there skull and driving them into the ground.

Chakra Bull Stream (Chishekif)
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Short-Medium range
Chakra Bull Stream requires the jutsu Chakra Bull Body to be in effect. Doing this Osha uses a large amount of chakra to send all the chakra from the chakra coat into the form of a real bull, in full body rushing at the target, but this jutsu is highly used amount of chakra and thus can only be used Twice in a battle.

Punch of the Boulder (Ryu no Sha)
Punch of the Boulder is a extremly strong and powerful jutsu used only by Osha since only he has teh strength needed. While drawing all his strength into his hand he sends a powerful blood driving fist into the target, sense the muslces are tensed his fist appears to be alittle more bigger then before and there is a distinct defference int he hand used and his other one.

Ground Crusher (Dochūgeki)
Ground Crusher is the Doubled attack form of Pucnh of the Boulder. Using this jutsu to tense both arms causes theshoulder to tense and gro two, making the whole upper chest and arm half larger then normal, while driving two fist at the target which could easily cause the ground in a medium raneg area to explode.

Chakra holder (Chi shibari)
Type: Unknown, Defensive, Short-range
Chakra Holder is a jutsu that involves the user bindingt he target in a coat of chakra. The chakra is unable to be contraled as it comes from the user's feet, emerging beneath the target and wrapping up, if the target is able to move or sense it coming and get away the attack cannot follw them.

Bone Destroying Hammer (Kagzanchu Malleus)
Bone Destroying hammer is a weaker version of the Super pressure Slam and doesnt use any chakra, or strain the muscles. Using this jutsu with one hand instead of two Osha drives it down upon the target sending them crashing into the ground.

Bull Blowing Steam (She kūjyuga)
Type: Unknown, Supplementary
Bull Blowing steam is a jutsu which creates steam emmitted from the nostrals like a angry bull. When Osha wants to he forms seals and releases chakra into his knows and forms a ligth steam to come out, liek the Hidden mist jutsu it covers the feild but in a lighter tone making a faint shadow visable in a distance.

Ground Raising Slam (Dochū Shōkei)
Ground Raising Slam is a tackle liek move where Osha throws himself at the target with great strength and power and sends them and himself crushing into the ground.

Finishers
Destructive Bull Barrage (Hahonshe Rendan)
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Finisher
Destructive Bull Barrage is a barrage of powerful Taijutsu and chakra moves. At first Osha grabs a hold of the target and tosses them into the air, while crouching he uses his super strength to launch himself high up and driving a fist through there gut. Once they are caught on his fist his other hand gathers chakra into the shape of a bull head and slams again into the same place as the other fist is withdrawed. While the previous hand is moved it gathers chakra intot he shape of a bull, this pattern continues for ten hits before Osha leap above them and crushes them flying down into the earth with a both feet kick.

Last edited by Deidara on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm

jutsu for Hanashi Uchiha

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu
Fire Type; Dragon Fire Skill
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth.

Katon Housenka
Fire Type; Mythical Fire Flower
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu
» Fire Type; Grand Fireball Skill
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra, which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Can be extremely powerful

Kesu [Extinguish]
Requirements: None.
Description: Taught as a basic technique for safety reasons, the user is able to focus chakra to slowly dissipate flames. While using this technique, the user is unable to activate any other jutsu. Often used to protect the user, strong flames will still cause burns. This jutsu takes a decent amount of time to work.

Katon: Jiraigen [Fire Release: Minefield]
Requirements: None
Description: After several handseals, the user will place his or her hand on the ground. Wherever the user touches with his or her hand, a bit of their chakra is left behind. Should any object touch the ground within a close range of the mines, the area will detonate into a small explosion. The user can maximally place five mines per use of this jutsu

Katon: Enkou Tou [Flame Release: Flame Tower]
Description: After doing a series of handseals, the user slams his palms down to the ground. The impact then appears to cause turbulence under the dirt as it afterwards explodes into a fountain of fire that moves ahead towards the target. The fountain is high enough to be described a tower (like a watchtower), and it can move according to the user's will but only ahead and veering to the sides, it can't revert back. Once the tower of blaze hits anything with enough mass as a person, it will discharge in a blast, and blow them/it back with new agonizing burns.

Katon: Hibashiri [Flame Release: Running Fire]
Description: Having finished the required handseals, the user directs his chakra with a kick. As a result, a wheel of fire is created and darts across the terrain towards the opponent at great speed.

Katon: Kasai Tacchi [Fire Release: Fire Touch Technique]
Description: This jutsu utilizes the fire element. The user concentrates heat into their hands, and by placing it on an inanimate object for a few moments the object heats up to the point it bursts into flames. The amount of chakra and time it take depends on the size and it cannot be larger then the user.

Ryuusei Sutoraiku [Meteor Strike]
Requirement: Appropriate strength.
Description: The user hurls a boulder into the air and jumps up after it performing the right hand seals. The user then grabs the boulder in mid-air and, through Katon manipulation, covers it with fire nd jumps up after it performing the right hand seals. The user then grabs the boulder in mid-air and, through Katon manipulation, covers it with fire creating a blazing meteor to attack with, which could also be blown up into a gush of small flaming rocks.

Wood Jutsus(MOKUTON)

Mokuton: Moku Saiku [Wood Release: Wood Trick]
Requirements: Fragments of Wood.
Description: After forming a few handseals and concentrating chakra on the fragments of wood the user uncovers the fragments of wood and releases their chakra. The result is small pieces of wood that fly into the air attempting to hit eyes, hair, or clothing and cause a distraction.

Mokuton: Roddo no Jutsu [Wood Release: Rod Technique]
Description: The user creates a pole made of wood that is 2 feet long, and has a diameter of 1 inch out of their hand. This can than be used as a tool for close range combat. Easily broken by a strong force, or cut by particularly sharp objects; kunai get stuck in it, but an average sword of any kind can slice it in half.

Hana Waza: Kahen Odori [Flower Art: Petal Dance]
Requirements: Flowers.
Description: The user's handseals will allow the user to be wrapped with petal swirling and floating around. The petals will give the user a graceful look and through moments at which the petal blocks sight of the looker, the user could charge and attack

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Clone Technique]
Description: This is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes wood to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Moku Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out attacks on its target. Also, elemental clones can think, but only on the rudimentary level, and the concentration for their jutsu needs to be maintained by the user. When this clone disperses, it reverts into a swirl of leaves.

Mokuton: Budouengakure no Jutsu [Wood Release: Hidden Vineyard Technique]
Description: The user will form hand-seals then place their palm on the ground. In turn this will cause a multitude of vines to form beneath a target, then wrapping around his legs and arms.

Mokuton: Gatoringu Shi-zu [Wood Release: Gatling Seeds]
Description: Upon completing the handseals, flowered plants grow up from the nearby environment in a wide circle around the opponent. Once the circle is complete, the flowers open their petals and begin to fire seeds at the opponents at great speed repeatedly, although these seeds are not that powerful they are strong enough to leave a small bruise on impact even through clothing

Mokuton: Jikan no Ru-zu [Wood Release: Roots of Time]
Requirements:Soil.
Description: The user places their hand on the ground and summons roots from beneath the soil to tangle the opponents

Mokuton: Juhi Koboshi [Wood Release: Bark Fist]
Description: After creating a fist with their hand, a thick layer of bark forms over their fist which allows them to cause more damage with their punches as well as stop minor weapon attacks with the thickness of this bark

Mokuton: Jushi Hifu [Wood Release: Bark Skin]
Description: The user of this jutsu forms a layer of bark on a selected area of their body to act as a form of armor. This bark can stop a kunai attack and get it caught at best but it textured enough to cause some pain to someone who tried to punch it for example. On the downside, this layer of bark limits flexibility of that area and trying to move too much will result in the armor crumbling

Mokuton: Shichuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique]
Requirements: None
Description: This technique causes a fully-formed wooden house to grow out of the ground. Normally used during overnight trips or camping.

Mokuton: Shuryuudan no Hahen [Wood Release: Splinter Grenade]
Description: The user creates then tosses a wooden ball. This ball explodes on impact with anything, and bursts into hundreds of tiny splinters.
Back to top Go down

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 pm

Sorry, since you're a canon character, I can't allow you to have puppets since Deidara does not use any in the anime. You don't like it? Too bad. Suck it up. =/
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deidara   Deidara Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 pm

dammit
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki