Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Empty
PostSubject: Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori)   Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

(OOC: Akane is to lazy to put this on her profile and I would have to write litterally a huge portion into mine in order to fill out the rest of this so I am just doing it here. I am writing this in self Rp format because it is more comfortable for me.)

It was yet another day for Kazuki Shikimori. At twenty years old he was able to recognize his dream of opening a booming tea company which skyrocketed all around the world. His many customers weren't just from the Shinobi World as word spread of his amazing brews that strange foreigners who spoke many a different tongues all came to try his wares. All in all he had a comfortable life being a retired shinobi and a young rich entrepreneur. Back at his home he had a loving wife and a wondrous young son of the age of 4. In his words his life was perfect... unfortunately just like everything else in his life till this time when things were just perfect that is when hell broke through.

~At the house~

"Kenza! Wash up your father will be home in fifteen minutes and we are having dinner as soon as he comes home!" Akane smiled lovingly as she finished seasoning the fish she was about to fry. A very powerful kunoichi still in her own right however the years of being a housewife had taken its toll dulling her mind when her body stayed in top physical conditioning with Kazuki's constant training routines.

"m'kay mom! I am comming down!" Young kenza shouted as he made his way to the bathroom to wash up.

Akane only hummed to herself as she continued to prepare dinner. That is when she felt hands wrap around her waist.

"Kazuki you dirty rascal get off of me I am trying to cook dinner!" She smiled as she turned to look into the eyes of someone who was not her husband.

"So you are the runt's wife eh? Well then this should be fun!" Hiashi smirked as his arms started to crush akane in a death grip. In accordance to this Akane screamed out as young Kenza ran down stairs.

"Let go of mommy your jerk!" Kenza would shout as he would run over to the man to try to pound on his leg. However the man had other plans. Using his knee he delivered a quick strike to the tip of the boy's nose sending the boy flying back into the wall. Blood trailed down his face as his eyes rolled into the back of his head presumably dead from the strike. This sent akane into a rage as she tried to gather her chakra in order to defend herself however the assailant was well prepared. On his forearms in which he was holding Akane with were Chakra restraints strong enough to cut off chakra in a 5 meter radius. So as Akane tried to struggle she was incapable of doing so as the trained assassin reached up and snapped her neck.

"Kazuki remember your life is a curse and all your loved ones will suffer for your selfish life." Hiashi chuckled to himself as he wrote a message upon the wall and left the house.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori)   Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

~Coming home~

"Akane, Kenza I'm home!.... Hello? Akane? Akane!?" Kazuki stated clearly annoyed that nobody was answering him. Putting his suitcase down and taking his tie off he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Akane why are you and Kenza so qui-... Oh god....." Kazuki muttered as tears filled his eyes. As he walked over to her body he noticed a trail of blood leading to his son with writing above him.

"The shikimori are nothing but a curse Kazuki!"

Kazuki felt something well up inside of him that he hadn't felt for years. He felt a booming hatred that was threatening to take him over however this was not the time or the place to release it. Quickly he ran to his room grabbed his old shinobi attire before grabbing his son and his wife as he fled the house. So that the local police would not question it he would burn the house down and go by the story that they all died in the fire. For two days straight kazuki ran at full speed back to where he knew the shinobi world would be only to find that the rumors were true and that his father Issac's home land had been burned to the ground from the countless war in this area. Kazuki changed course and using the hermit training obtained by training under Surpentheon Fanglord located the nearest powerful chakra. So off he sped across the ocean and to new lands, his wife sealed in a scroll and his son being clung desperately to his chest.
Back to top Go down

Kazuki ~The loner years~ (After akane is killed by Hiashi Shikimori)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: