Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Kazuki as confident as he had ever been nodded his head as he brightly answered.

"I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Akane would just nod at him as she waits for what is to come.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 pm

I awaited the ceremony to begin and stood in my appropriate place, my hands on top of one another and my arms in front of me. A very professional and solid way of standing. My eyes caught the clock on the wall in the background. I was going to keep time.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Kazuki would take a deep breath and looked on with determination. Though he was very nervous he had to be strong for this in order to prove to himself that he had changed.... for the better. This time around he would love on his wife with everything he had in him.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Ochita nodded, this was his first official wedding and it was time to get things started. "First of all I'd like to say hello to you all, today is a great day to be alive. As we can all see the sky looks beautiful do to the setting sun, in my opinion today is the perfect day for a wedding. We all know what a wedding is, were here to join two people who love each other deeply in a bond that will hold them together for all ages. Now, before we get started....I must ask, Is there anyone here who thinks these two should not be wed?"

After a short, about two second wait he continues, "Well in that case lets get started" Then before taking a deep breath he continued, "I (name) take thee (name) to be my wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse; for richer for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish; till death us do part, according to Hakai's ninja law; and there for I take thee into my home." He first spoke to Kazuki waiting for him to repeat and Akane to state a simple 'I will', he then turned to Akane and repeated to the same thing just changing a few words to make it appropriate for her to state.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Kazuki smiled at Akane that same familiar warming smile that he had when they were teenagers. He grabbed a hold of her hands and looked into her eyes.

"I Kazuki Shikimori take thee Akane Hana Kouseitan'i to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse; for richer for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish; till death us do part, according to Hakai's ninja law; and there for I take thee into my home." Kazuki stated proudly as he awaited for Akane to agree.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Akane would smile back at Kazuki as her hands are taken. "I will take you as my husband." She would tighten her hands on his and grin in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm

"I Akane Hana Kouseitan'i take thee Kazuki Shikimori to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse; for richer for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish; till death us do part, according to Hakai's ninja law; and there for I take thee into my home." Akane would feel relieved that she finally got that out and would smile at Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

Kazuki would smile at her lovingly with all the love he could build up in his eyes. To him it was like they were teenagers again even though she stayed beautiful through these years. He was still as deeply in love with her as he was the day they met and he was happy that he could finally have her as his wife.

"I will take you as my wife" Kazuki stated as he grabbed the ceremonial dagger and pressed it up against his palm before slicing it and letting blood fall to the ground. He then would hand the dagger to akane to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 am

Akane would smile and take the dagger from him and slice her palm letting the blood fall to the ground and seep in right next to where kazuki's did. Akane would then look up and grin at the lover she has known for many years, and the hope that this day would happen as it is now, never died from with in her as she would feel the need to cry for joy from the large amount of happiness she feel for him And toward him at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm

I tried not to pay attention to the blood seeping out as I stood there and watched the gleeful moment occur. It was just so nice to see two very good friends of me together and in love and most of all, happy.

I waited for the proceedings and proper instruction after the vows to be said to me.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Ochita smiled and continued to take the dagger from Akane, "Now if the two of you would lock your hands together for a moment, we can make this deal official. Then I can truly name the two of you as husband and wife." He said with a small nod.

((Sorry fr the late reply...computer has been off and on still))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am

OOC: Just saying, mixing blood like that is not safe, but, it is romantic in a totally sick way. Proceed. xD
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 am

Kazuki smiles at her as he joins hands with her waiting for the priest to finish the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Akane would entangle her fingers with Kazuki's and wait on the Priest for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

sad that this never came to be...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~   The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Wedding! ~Congratulations Akane and Kazu~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2