Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
"Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

"Cross of God" -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

"Cross of God" -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

"Cross of God"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

"Cross of God" Empty
PostSubject: "Cross of God"   "Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Weapon Name: "Cross of God" (十字架, Jūjika)

History: Cross was created by Tsumi while he was stuck in Oblivion. Utilizing bits and pieces of different minerals found in his jail cell, he began infusing the materials with his own chakra and blood. Over the course of about six months he continued to 'forge' the minerals into a special type of metal unique to oblivion. After completing the creation of the metal he implanted it into the back of his left hand, after several hours of screaming in pain the metal synced to his chakra and changed his arm into an unimaginable weapon, a weapon that over time and use would continue to mutate.

Type: Parasite-Biological

Appearance: It appears as a cross-shaped shard embedded in the back of his left hand. When not activated, his arm is black and meets with his shoulder in a spiraling pattern that ends with tattoo-like emblem.

Material: Unknown Materials from Oblivion

Special Effects:
  • Cross α (alpha): The first and most basic form of Tsumi's weapon augments his red arm into a monstrous adamantine claw with a supernatural glow at Tsumi's scapula-joint. At this phase, his weapon is capable of manipulating its size and shape.
    Spoiler:

• Cross β (beta):-locked- This evolution takes a more offensive approach, in the form of a massive arm-cannon and his finger becoming some sort of energy spikes. This form is capable of ranged and melee combat; a contrast to the defensive nature of his weapons's first form.
    Spoiler:
    • Cross Paling: At its second phase of invocation, the weapon is capable of firing volleys of rod-shaped energy palings; these laser stakes are made of pure focused chakra which enables them to picket the ground and fence in the adversary, or to pile upon them; Tsumi may also stand atop of the palings.
    • Cross Spear: Also in its second phase of invocation, Tsumi is capable of focusing the barrel of his chakra-cannon to generate a spear-like energy paling, which can then be used like a sword.

• Crown Clown:-Locked- When invoked, Crown Clown acts as a body-armored weapon, forming a white-hooded cowl and sleeve of chakra which covers his shoulders and right arm, while his left arm and hand become slender and black, clad in armor and razor sharp claws. A masquerade-style mask is always affixed to the cowl, which takes on various configurations and appearances. This transformation also changes Tsumi's usual hairstyle from flat to a spiky rear.
    Spoiler:
    • Cross Grave: Much more powerful than its previous incarnation. Each finger will be extended as thing and sharp claws that can be used for destructive purposes. It can also be used defensively, generating a shield by drawing a cross on the air.
    • Clown Belt: The cape of Tsumi's cowl is released as a webbing of chakra that can be used to grasp objects, immobilize opponents, or form hardened spikes to impale enemies. It can also be released from the sleeve and glove on Tsumi's left arm. The ribbons of energy can be used by Crown Clown itself to wrap around Tsumi's limbs and control him like a puppet when he is too injured to move by himself.
    • Crown Edge: A projectile attack which unleashes a barrage of crown-shaped rings from the clawed fingers on Tsumi's left hand.
    • Edge End: A swipe of raw destructive power dealt with Tsumi's fully-invoked claw.

• The Sword of Exorcism:-locked- Using this evolution he is able to transmute his entire left arm into an exquisite broadsword with a large cross emblazoned on the face of the blade. In doing so, his left shoulder is capped with a cross-shaped emblem, and his cowl usually forms a cloak to cover the missing arm. Tsumi has the ability to telepathically recall the Sword to himself, should it be separated from his body.
    Spoiler:

Side Effects:
  1. When not activated, his arm is black and meets with his shoulder in a spiraling pattern that ends with tattoo-like emblem.
  2. Utilizing this weapon constantly uses up chakra.
  3. Can only be active for 5 posts at a time then must have a 3 post cool down before being used again.

Last edited by Misery ~Angel of Death~ on Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

"Cross of God" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cross of God"   "Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 5:53 am

I can tell that you copied this from another site, because you mention 'Innocence' a few times. ~.~; Anyway... knowing Tsumi, it's quite possible that you'd so something as crazy as infusing a cross on your hand. Approved, I guess, unless Asa has something to say about it. o-o...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

"Cross of God" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cross of God"   "Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 am

Haha, I'll fix it xD I copied it from a wiki... ;-; I edited i a bit though so it fit better to naruto...Thanks for the approval though =D
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

"Cross of God" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cross of God"   "Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 am

D. Gray-man, eh? xD

Just a question...Oblivion? o___o...I need info about this -is lost and feels like she's missing something-
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

"Cross of God" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cross of God"   "Cross of God" Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Yes....And oblivion is a Xzeno thing...hard to explain, ask Rai-chan or Ici
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Cross of God" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cross of God"   "Cross of God" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

"Cross of God"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: