Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

XzenIcisia -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

XzenIcisia -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

XzenIcisia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

XzenIcisia

Uncloaked - Icisia almost always wears a cloak with hood over her face

XzenIcisia Y_7a6028b2

General Information

Name: XzenIcisia
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
DOB: January 11
Appearance: Icisia believes fitness is key to being a shinobi. Therefore she is in top athletic shape. Her hair color changes due to a rare type of blood that makes her body nearly 10x stronger than the typical kunoichi. Because of this blood, many have sought her through the years, including Hazegan and Soregen. Her hair stays blonde most of the time though. Her eye color is a gold color and her skin is lightly tanned from spending much time in the sun.
Personality: Icisia has the "Don't start nothin, won't be nothin" attitude. She's very headstrong, always determined to win a fight. She is not stupid though. She knows when a battle can't be won, but sometimes instead of fleeing like she knows she should, she continues to fight. In some cases this has proven to work in her favor, with her being the victor in battles. On several occasions though, this decision has landed her on her near deathbed or held captive by her enemy.

Icisia also is a strong believer in respect. She believes in respecting her elders, and demands respect from her subordinates. If one doesn't give her respect, they may just end up zapped.

2. Horseback riding
3. Camping
4. Friends
5. Music

Dislikes: 1. Evil
2. Rude people
3. Needles
4. Losing/getting captured
5. Spiders

Character Information

Bloodline: Xzeno - Aura

Xzeno
XzenIcisia My_symbol_by_GrineXpng-1

Combat Strengths: Icisia is a master of lightning and crystal. She is great at using her surroundings to her advantage. Due to her special blood, Icisia is also physically much stronger than normal kunoichi. She can punch through boulders and trees as if they were egg shells. She is also very fast and keen on what works and doesn't work in battle. In other words, she has very good judgment.
Combat Weaknesses: Icisia is weak against water and earth attacks. Genjutsu isn't particularly a strength either. Needles and spiders are also a huge weakness, because she is terrified of both. Icisia is also really bad about a good plan turning south. If a plan backfires on her during a battle, she usually has a really hard time trying to counter with a new plan. Probably Icisia's biggest weakness is Hazegan. For years she has dreamed of revenge, but she's always nervous that she'll freeze in a battle against her greatest enemy.

Equipment:

• 15 senbon
  • 10 shuriken
  • 2 windmill shuriken
  • 5 flash bombs
  • 3 smoke bomb
  • 10 exploding tags
  • 5 kunai
  • 2 soldier pills
  • handful of makibishi spikes
  • wires

Weapon: Tezamai blade
Element(s):
Raiton

XzenIcisia Lightning

Jutsu:

Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Genjutsu

Spoiler:

Xzeno Seals

Seals Due to amnesia, Icisia has forgotten most of the seals. Until she remembers how to use an Xzeno seal once more, she cannot get them to work.

Spoiler:

Summons

Summonings:

Kouken - Guardian sealed within
Name: Summon-Amida
Art: Summon
Type: Defense/offense
Description: Each Kouken has its own unique abilities; element, power, speed, and attributes. A ninja user can partner with his Kouken to create double attacks or combine bodies to perform stronger attacks. When the Kouken in sealed within the body it has little effect on the outward appearance of the person. With hand seals and the command Gattai "combine into one" is used the person will acquire the attributes and power of the Kouken. In receiving a Kouken guardian a ninja can also use the animal species and disguise themselves as an animal, it also lowers the users chakra levels to appear almost invisible.
Spoiler:

Thundia - Main summon
Name: Summon-Thundia
Art: Summon
Type: Defense/offense
Description: After completing the handsigns/seals used for summoning, a 40 foot tall, 20,000 lb thunder dragon named Thundia appears to help fight on Icisia's side during a battle. Thundia can shoot lightning and fire from her breath, fly, move at lightning speed, and combine any electrical attack with Icisia's to make them more powerful.
Spoiler:

Himon Shocker - For 1-3 attacks only
Name: Summon-Himon Shocker
Art: Summon/genjutsu
Type: Defense
Description: After handsigns a shock giant appears in front of the user. From here the user can command the giant to attack the enemy with it's lightning bolts or capture the enemy in it's secret lightning cage illusion. It can also be commanded to snap the enemy in half and/or take it's weapon and use it to take off an arm or leg.
Spoiler:

Thunder Hybrid - Defensive summon
Name: Summon-Thunder Hybrid
Art: Summoning
Description: After handsigns are made, a burst of light suddenly happens in front of the user and once the light disappears a giant thunder hawk is in front of the user with it's wings extended to protect it's master from a head-on attack. Defensive maneuver.
Spoiler:

Renison's Fairy - Healing summon
Name: Summon-Renison's Fairy
Art: Summon/Medical jutsu
Type: Medical
Description: A small fairy looking creature is summoned to aid in healing wounds with a special medicinal herb.
Spoiler:

Puffballs - Offensive/Defensive summon
Name: Summon-Puffballs
Art: Summon/taijutsu and ninjutsu
Type: Defense and attack
Description: 20 puffballs are summoned in rage mode, meaning they are about 10 feet tall and beat red. Touching one of these puffballs means getting shocked, and one must be careful when fighting one of these fuzzy creatures, because the more you attack, the more mad they get. Genjutsu are best to beat these.
Spoiler:

Dragons - summon
Name: Summon-Dragons
Art: Summon/Taijutsu
Type: Attack
Description: After handsigns, a 7 foot tall thunder dragon is summoned, but then it points it's head towards the sky and a lightning strike hits it, replicating it into 5 dragons instead of one.
Spoiler:

Other Information

Relationships: None that she can remember.
Family: XzenQutio

BACKGROUND

Bio:Icisia, a young girl who became a prodigy through simple hard work and determination. When all thought she couldn't face a foe or handle a task, she pursued their doubts with honor and valor, always succeeding.

Before the academy

Spoiler:

Academy arc

Spoiler:

Genin arc

Spoiler:

Chuunin arc

Spoiler:

Jounin arc

Spoiler:

Kage arc

Spoiler:

Now

Spoiler:

RP Sample
Fire rages all around the once green forest our young hero is placed in. Screams can be heard in the distance. Blood is on the ground where a kunoichi lie. Icisia looks around frantically to find the perpetrator for all of this destruction. Her vision is blurred, shadows being the only thing she can see for a few seconds. Her legs are cut up, small lines of blood dripping towards the earth, and her arms were burned from the battle she was just involved in. Not just involved a few minutes earlier, but a battle still raging on between two titans. Icisia painfully gets to her feet, ears ringing from a blast that knocked her over a moment earlier. She takes off what is left of her black cloak and lets it fall to the ground at her feet. The rest of her clothing is torn to shreds from numerous strikes of a blade and fire. Icisia breathes heavily and painfully as she looks around for her attacker. "I need to end this... now..." The smoke is so thick her lungs scream in agony with every breath she draws in, but she knows she must press forward. Every step becomes more painful than the one before, and as she limps along, the ringing in her ears dull just enough that she can hear a sinister laugh. She can tell it is a man's voice. He is laughing at her, mocking her. Who does he think he is?

Icisia finds her Tezamai blade on the ground while limping along to safety. She grabs it and holds it at her side, ready for anything. Blood is pouring out of the wounds on her legs and dripping even more, leaving a red trail as she moves forward, and the heat of the fires all around her is nearly unbearable. Bloodied up and dangerously low on chakra, the kunoichi knows she has to escape before the lack of oxygen bests her. She coughs, wishing she had the energy to use another jutsu. Just one more jutsu to push back the smoke and put some of these fires out would help. The sinister laugh again rips through the night air.

"XzenIcisia... I finally have the upper hand... Prepare to die..."

Icisia catches a glimpse of a black figure running towards her. She tries raising her sword, but her arms seem to have failed her. "Not now!" she grumbles in a state of panic. She can't see his face, but his laugh echoes through her mind as he draws nearer, raising his blade towards her heart. Thirty meters... Twenty meters.... Ten... "Not like this, not like this..." Icisia whispers.

Another laugh, more evil than before erupts from the man as he and his blade are nearly on top of Icisia. He raises his blade towards Icisia's heart, and when he strikes, Icisia's world goes black.

Last edited by XzenIcisia on Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 2:12 am

Jay is back?!?!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 10:34 am

Welcome back Ici,

Profile so far is approved. drop a post here when you get your jutsu added and I'll look um over~
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah off and on for the summer Ry, between working every day Razz

Thanks for the welcome back, I will bring over my jutsu and add an RP sample here very soon. I also have to figure out where I will appear to RP. Kate and I have been discussing ideas so I don't just reappear like "HEYYYY!!! I've totally vanished off the face of the earth but I'm back now! Very Happy" lol
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Alright, I have my old jutsu up and I have an idea of where I am going to come into the forum at. A lot of my jutsu and seals Icisia won't be able to remember because she has been in a coma for years in Oblivion. She has no idea how she got there or why, so many of her jutsus she is going to have come back slowly over time as her memory slowly comes back. (needless to say, friends have also been forgotten)

The RP sample is still in progress. It's my weekend and I am too damn lazy to work on it xD
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm

RP Sample - This will probably be my opening post too because I don't feel like going through all of this work two times lol

Fire rages all around the once green forest our young hero is placed in. Screams can be heard in the distance. Blood is on the ground where a kunoichi lie. Icisia looks around frantically to find the perpetrator for all of this destruction. Her vision is blurred, shadows being the only thing she can see for a few seconds. Her legs are cut up, small lines of blood dripping towards the earth, and her arms were burned from the battle she was just involved in. Not just involved a few minutes earlier, but a battle still raging on between two titans. Icisia painfully gets to her feet, ears ringing from a blast that knocked her over a moment earlier. She takes off what is left of her black cloak and lets it fall to the ground at her feet. The rest of her clothing is torn to shreds from numerous strikes of a blade and fire. Icisia breathes heavily and painfully as she looks around for her attacker. "I need to end this... now..." The smoke is so thick her lungs scream in agony with every breath she draws in, but she knows she must press forward. Every step becomes more painful than the one before, and as she limps along, the ringing in her ears dull just enough that she can hear a sinister laugh. She can tell it is a man's voice. He is laughing at her, mocking her. Who does he think he is?

Icisia finds her Tezamai blade on the ground while limping along to safety. She grabs it and holds it at her side, ready for anything. Blood is pouring out of the wounds on her legs and dripping even more, leaving a red trail as she moves forward, and the heat of the fires all around her is nearly unbearable. Bloodied up and dangerously low on chakra, the kunoichi knows she has to escape before the lack of oxygen bests her. She coughs, wishing she had the energy to use another jutsu. Just one more jutsu to push back the smoke and put some of these fires out would help. The sinister laugh again rips through the night air.

"XzenIcisia... I finally have the upper hand... Prepare to die..."

Icisia catches a glimpse of a black figure running towards her. She tries raising her sword, but her arms seem to have failed her. "Not now!" she grumbles in a state of panic. She can't see his face, but his laugh echoes through her mind as he draws nearer, raising his blade towards her heart. Thirty meters... Twenty meters.... Ten... "Not like this, not like this..." Icisia whispers.

Another laugh, more evil than before erupts from the man as he and his blade are nearly on top of Icisia. He raises his blade towards Icisia's heart, and when he strikes, Icisia's world goes black.

To be continued in my first post... DUN DUN DUN!
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Zomg would someone approve this!? >xO
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 am

You need another physical weakness to equal all those physical advantages in 'Combat Strengths and Weaknesses'.

Quote :
Name: Genbaku Aoi No Jutsu (Blue Explosion Technique)
Art: Ninjutsu
Description: Your eyes start glowing bright blue and then in some cases chakra swirls around you and then you allow a great amount of chakra to cover your arms/legs etc. and then you hit or punch or kick something or someone making a huge explosion. The more chakra control you have, the bigger the explosion.

... Won't the explosion hit you too? o_o;... Or does it explode outwards? If so, mention it. D;

Quote :
Name: Ice of the Fira
Description: After handsigns, ice forms around the user's arms and grow outward to make a giant bow. From there, the user is able to shoot arrows one after another towards the enemy. The ice-arrows are also temporarily heat-seeking - locking onto the hottest thing in the area.. normally the enemy.

'Temporarily heat seeking'? Does that mean it seeks heat for a small time that its in the air, or does it mean that you decide whether or not the arrow is heat-seeking or not? Also, you haven't mentioned how devastating each arrow is. o.o Or how fast they move... or if holding up the bow puts a strain on your muscles...

Quote :

Name: Thunder Orbs
Description: After handsigns are made, several orbs form around the user appearing to be made of lightning. If touched, these orbs will not only electrocute, but they draw in the energy of their enemy. Defense maneuver.

If it draws in energy from the target, then the ball will never lose its electric energy, essentially creating a perpetual ball of electricity that will keep zapping the foe until the foe runs out of energy, i.e. dies. That makes this technique an A-rank: especially because you make not one, but several orbs. o-o

Quote :
Name: Thunder Strike
Description: Once handsigns are made, one of the user's arms becomes engulfed in electricity, making it look entirely like a thunder bolt. This is used then as a mean for a sword.

Can the thunder-sword cut like an actual sword, or does it only electrocute? Or is it like, a wooden sword that doesn't cut, but can transmit force? If it cannot cut like an actual sword, this technique might as well be B-rank~

Quote :
Name: Volt Granatora
Description: After handsigns, the user raises one of his/her arms towards the sky, summoning lightning to pelt the earth for some time. This is dangerous for the opponent and the user, for both are at risk of being electrocuted by the raining lightning bolts.

This technique won't work if the sky is clear. o_o Unless there's a way in which you can draw lightning clouds above your head. And the fact that you have no control over the bolts is the only thing keeping this technique apart from Sasuke's Kirin.

Quote :
Name: Thunder Clash
Description: After handsigns the user slams one of his/her hands to the ground and brings the opposite hand towards the sky. In doing this a circle of electricity envelops around the user. Then it shoots upwards and slams back down towards the opponent with lightning speed.

Again, what exactly does this orb of lightning do? Solely electrocute, or does it apply force as well? If it does apply force, to what extent? D:

Quote :
Name: Electric Rage
Description: After handsigns, 4 walls of electricity are summoned to enclose the opponent. They move very slowly and can easily be dodged, but if the opponent were to hit one of these, it could shock him/her badly enough to the point of death.

The effect is clear, but this time, you're leaving little room for avoiding it. D; How high are the walls? Up to what distance can you use this technique?

Quote :
Name: Thunder Tornado
Description: After
handsigns, the user raises his/her hand towards the sky summoning a tornado. This tornado though, is made of electricity and crawls across the battlefield throughout the battle, kicking up debris and throwing out bolts of lightning that both user and enemy must be careful of.

You can't create a tornado out of lightning. You can make it a massive body that mimics the shape of a tornado, but without wind, you can't kick up debris and send people flying. Also, the sheer amount of chakra that it'd take to form an entire tornado would make this technique an S-rank. o.o

You have to register for summons now. ~.~ In the Summoning Registration board. Please do so if you want to use your summons~

Quote :
Name: Rokkaku Shuriken: Ranbu (Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance)
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: All ranges
Description:
A vast amount of crystal shuriken is thrown at the opponent; numbering in the hundreds. The crystalline is drawn from everywhere on the battlefield to create these shuriken. Therefore, any trees, plant, source of water, or even rocks are turned into crystal for this jutsu.

If the single crystal shuriken jutsu was C-rank, shouldn't this be B-rank? o-o

Quote :
Name: Arrow of Light
Class: Offensive, defensive
Description:
After hand signs, the user is encased in a prism of crystals. While doing this, he/she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver the prism to avoid any powerful attacks, but since this type of crystal forming the prism is made of a diamond substance, it is nearly impossible to break. In addition, the user can focus his/her chakra into light through the prism and launch a powerful heat blast.

Diamond + Jutsu = A rank by default. xD

Quote :
Name: Tracker Crystals
Description:
After hand signs, thorn-like crystals grow and follow the opponent wherever they go.

Grow from where? What happens when they actually reach the opponent? Can you control their movement? ;x

Quote :
Name: Suisho Meikyu no Jutsu (Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique)
Class: Supplementary
Description:
This is possibly one of the strongest attacks an Ekisho can perform. First, the user creates a number of crystal flowers. Then he/she grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of red crystals, confusing all of the enemies trapped inside it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the red crystals reflect their personal image as well as generate mirror images of routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan and Sharingan.

The speed of the growth of the flowers should be included, since it is a good deciding factor on whether one can avoid the growing labyrinth. The chakra cost at making an entire maze should be high too, so add that. D: Also, the labyrinth's effect would be rendered ineffective if someone closed their eyes and used chakra-detection to make their way through the path. Of course, if they accidentally touched the edges of the crystals, they'd get cut.

Quote :
Name: Suisho Bunshin no Jutsu (Jade Crystal Clone Technique)
Range: ----
Description:
After the Jade Crystal Mirror jutsu has been performed, one can make multiple clones of his/herself emerge from the mirror. These clones are made of crystal so they are very hard to destroy. If destroyed though, they shatter into many pieces.

If the clones are made using crystal from the mirrors, shouldn't the mirrors disintegrate? I mean, they're losing all of their crystal to the clone being made from them~o.o

Quote :
Name: Tomegane no Jutsu (Telescope Technique)
Range: Very long range
Description:
The telescope technique allows the user to observe others through a crystal ball over long distances. Very good spy jutsu.

Through a crystal ball? As in those weird old fortune-telling ladies who look into crystal balls to tell your future? Or do you intend to create a kind of lens that works as a telescope, creating diminished images of objects that are a long distance away? o.o

Quote :
Name: Deceptive Mirrors
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Genjutsu
Range: Long
Description:
Mirrors appear all around the opponent and the battlefield. These mirrors are made of crystal, so they are very hard to destroy. Everywhere the enemy looks, there’s a mirror. Every time the enemy looks into one of the mirrors, he/she feels like he’s being stabbed in the chest. Over time, internal bleeding will commence from the brain believing the body is actually being injured.

The brain can't stimulate internal bleeding; it can stimulate internal clotting. This serves a much greater effect, since your victim could literally have a heart attack. o_o Also, an illusion that seems to hurt you should be B-rank. And, the fact that this is genjutsu makes it redundant that the mirrors are made of crystal and are hard to destroy.

Quote :
Name: Crystal Minefield
Description:
Theuser stomps the ground sending out a small wave of chakra. This chakra hits certain objects such as plants and rocks on the ground, turning them into land mines. If the enemy steps on one of these mines, they will explode.

There is no logic behind this technique. o-o; You don't have fire chakra...

I'm feeling too tired to read the bio. xD I'm sorry for finding so many faults; I guess Asa's influencing me too much. e-e; Oh and, you should register your clan if you want to use it. And, you should include a rank in your profile. Even if you don't have an official one, you can approximate your rank, e.x. Jonin-like. And depending on your chosen rank, you should have less A-rank techniques. .__.;;

If I've missed anything, everyone else is free to post here. And until you deal with the jutsu-issues, I won't look over the bio and sample and all. ;x -Lazy-

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 am

Eh I've registered that clan like 3 times before. If I can't have it I will just go back to Xzeno only x[ As for the jutsu, I'll look over them. A few are fairly new, but a couple I have had for years and they were not created by me, they were created by my teacher O.o

-The bio really isn't anything that needs to be read xD don't worry about it, nothing vital for the acceptance in there lol
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 11:35 am

You need another physical weakness to equal all those physical advantages in 'Combat Strengths and Weaknesses'. - Will add.

Quote :
Name: Genbaku Aoi No Jutsu (Blue Explosion Technique)
Description: Your eyes start glowing bright blue and then in some cases chakra swirls around you and then you allow a great amount of chakra to cover your arms/legs etc. and then you hit or punch or kick something or someone making a huge explosion. The more chakra control you have, the bigger the explosion. Explodes outward.

... Won't the explosion hit you too? o_o;... Or does it explode outwards? If so, mention it. D;

-Explodes outwards. I always explain this in my post if I use it in a battle.

Quote :
Name: Ice of the Fira
Description: After handsigns, ice forms around the user's arms and grow outward to make a giant bow. From there, the user is able to shoot arrows one after another towards the enemy. The ice-arrows are also temporarily heat-seeking - locking onto the hottest thing in the area.. normally the enemy.

'Temporarily heat seeking'? Does that mean it seeks heat for a small time that its in the air, or does it mean that you decide whether or not the arrow is heat-seeking or not? Also, you haven't mentioned how devastating each arrow is. o.o Or how fast they move... or if holding up the bow puts a strain on your muscles...

-Heat seeks for a small time while in the air. If it misses it disintegrates. No strain on the muscle, just chakra drain. Again I say this in my attack post. These jutsu are pretty much a reference for me to remember what they are and do. Ones like this I have had since I was on NF and I have memorized lol.

Quote :

Name: Thunder Orbs
Description: After handsigns are made, several orbs form around the user appearing to be made of lightning. If touched, these orbs will not only electrocute, but they draw in the energy of their enemy. Defense maneuver.

If it draws in energy from the target, then the ball will never lose its electric energy, essentially creating a perpetual ball of electricity that will keep zapping the foe until the foe runs out of energy, i.e. dies. That makes this technique an A-rank: especially because you make not one, but several orbs. o-o

-Yes and no, they are stationary, so the enemy can easily jump out of the circle and continue the fight. It's a tactical move for Icisia because she either tries to keep that person stuck with the orbs around all sides, or she tries to push that person back into the orbs unknowingly.

Quote :
Name: Thunder Strike
Description: Once handsigns are made, one of the user's arms becomes engulfed in electricity, making it look entirely like a thunder bolt. This is used then as a mean for a sword.

Can the thunder-sword cut like an actual sword, or does it only electrocute? Or is it like, a wooden sword that doesn't cut, but can transmit force? If it cannot cut like an actual sword, this technique might as well be B-rank~

-It's A. It cuts like a sword AND electrocutes. Again, these lightning moves I've had for years. I know em Wink

Quote :
Name: Volt Granatora
Description: After handsigns, the user raises one of his/her arms towards the sky, summoning storm clouds. Lightning begins to strike from these clouds pelting the earth for some time. This is dangerous for the opponent and the user, for both are at risk of being electrocuted by the raining lightning bolts.

This technique won't work if the sky is clear. o_o Unless there's a way in which you can draw lightning clouds above your head. And the fact that you have no control over the bolts is the only thing keeping this technique apart from Sasuke's Kirin.

-I have no idea wtf Sasuke's Kirin is. I'll edit it to summon clouds then.

Quote :
Name: Thunder Clash
Description: After handsigns the user slams one of his/her hands to the ground and brings the opposite hand towards the sky. In doing this a circle of electricity envelops around the user. Then it shoots upwards and slams back down towards the opponent with lightning speed.

Again, what exactly does this orb of lightning do? Solely electrocute, or does it apply force as well? If it does apply force, to what extent? D:

-Electrocute only.

Quote :
Name: Electric Rage
Description: After handsigns, 4 walls of electricity are summoned to enclose the opponent. They move very slowly and can easily be dodged, but if the opponent were to hit one of these, it could shock him/her badly enough to the point of death.

The effect is clear, but this time, you're leaving little room for avoiding it. D; How high are the walls? Up to what distance can you use this technique?

-They move very slowly and can easily be dodged The corners are open meaning the walls aren't touching at first, so if that person is smart, they'll get the hell outta dodge before the corners close in, trapping him/her.

Quote :
Name: Thunder Tornado
Description: After
handsigns, the user raises his/her hand towards the sky summoning a tornado. This tornado though, is made of electricity and crawls across the battlefield throughout the battle, kicking up debris and throwing out bolts of lightning that both user and enemy must be careful of.

You can't create a tornado out of lightning. You can make it a massive body that mimics the shape of a tornado, but without wind, you can't kick up debris and send people flying. Also, the sheer amount of chakra that it'd take to form an entire tornado would make this technique an S-rank. o.o

-Here's where I'll argue. Yet again, this move was given to me from my Xzeno teacher over 5 years ago and I won't change it. I remember an episode in Naruto where a similar jutsu was used, where the guy went into the tornado of electricity to control it... something like that. It is possible with the use of a light of chakra. I wouldn't need wind either... the movement of the electricity flowing would create wind.

You have to register for summons now. ~.~ In the Summoning Registration board. Please do so if you want to use your summons~

-I might register a couple. As for the giant, phoenix, and fairy no. They are 1 attack summons and then vanish. I don't see the need for a complete registration on 1 attack summons that aren't even my strongest ones.

-And forget the Kekkei Genkai jutsu. I don't feel like dealing with that if it is so much trouble and I definitely am NOT registering my clan for the gazillionth time so it's gone.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 11:58 am

1. The summons are approved - She's been using most or all of them since the like beginning of DoS.

2. As for rank - she was kage of Aurora before she left.

3. Talk to Ici and she chose to remove the Crystal bloodline.

4. As for jutsu, They have also been approved several times with different plots, she's never GMed, at least not sice I've known her(before i wouldn't know Wink lol)

So on that note, unless anyone has an objection;

Tsumeh Approved!
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Misery ~Angel of Death~ wrote:
  1. The summons are approved - She's been using most or all of them since the like beginning of DoS.

2. As for rank - she was kage of Aurora before she left.

3. Talk to Ici and she chose to remove the Crystal bloodline.

4. As for jutsu, They have also been approved several times with different plots, she's never GMed, at least not sice I've known her(before i wouldn't know Wink lol)

So on that note, unless anyone has an objection;

Tsumeh Approved!

I removed the crystal BL because it was too much trouble to edit, so I will be Xzeno only xO

And I don't GM I always make sure my moves have a way that can be countered or dodged, the person just has to find it (I accept most ways too... Unless it's complete and total BS to dodge an attack lol but some of the stuff I've seen other people post make it impossible to counter or dodge, I hate that. T_T I hate Godmodders - part of the reason I left... z.z
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:58 am

Rofl. o3o; Your RP sample looks fine, too. So, approved!

... What forum should I move this to? o-x' You don't really have a village...
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Uhhh traveler? Razz
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Approveded! o.o Finally. xD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XzenIcisia Empty
PostSubject: Re: XzenIcisia   XzenIcisia Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

XzenIcisia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: