Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Mysterious Blacksmith -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Mysterious Blacksmith -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Mysterious Blacksmith

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

The Mysterious Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 am

Kurieitā

For an Image Look <------That Way!!!

General Information

Name:Kurieitā
Height: 6Ft 2in
Weight: 175 lbs
DOB: January 7th
Appearance:

From head to toe (yes even his hands which seem overly large and rough) he appears as a burly, muscled, man from decades of working at a forge. His once stark white hair is now streamed with silver and gray, and his beard has grown lengthy. His eyes are a calm green with much wisdom swirling around and perhaps a hint of anger. His face is wide set and usually sports a scowl or sour look, despite his actual calm attitude. He body is dotted with scars and the like, from past battles or from spending a life time in the forges, no one is sure. As for skin tone, he is very tan with the occasional burns here and there from a new day of work, along with a few red places from constant exposure to heat.

His general choice in clothing is a bare chest, covered with a blacksmith apron and some blacksmith pants. He wears steel toed leather boots and can normally be seen with a Malus, as if he wore it too. Blacksmith clothes general come in only one color, black. For what reason he never bothered to think about.

Personality: His personality is calm and quiet. He grunts alot, instead of responding with words. He usually keeps to himself inside the blacksmith shops. He is always scowling, or so it seems that way, and usually appears in a disgruntled or sour attitude. Normally though, when someone catches him on a good day in the blacksmiths shop, he carries on small talk. Most times he just wants to craft things. He normally takes it upon himself to craft things for people when they need them as well. For instance he often, if he notices, will fix dents in armor, chips in swords, and even make extra kunai or shuriken for people free of charge when they need it.
Dislikes: Wood, leather, not crafting

Character Information

Combat Strengths:N/A
Combat Weaknesses:N/A
Equipment: Blacksmith Tools, Special Blacksmith Malus
Weapon:None
Element(s):Earth, Metal
Jutsu:

Jutsu Currently Known

Other Information

Relationships:None
Family:Unknown

BACKGROUND

Bio:

As usual for anyone in his clan he was born with the metal manipulation ability. At a young age he began training to become a blacksmith. He trained under his father and his grandfather, both Masters of their trade. Then he had lived in one of the minor countries. After a dispute between several villagers and clan members the clan left, and since then have become nomadic. Kuri put up with the constant moving for several years until finally, after he had attained the status of Master Blacksmith, he left the clan, pursuing his own career. Many call him the Ninja Blacksmith, as like a ninja he can manipulate his chakra, but it seems only to the extent of Blacksmithing. It is said that if some ninja could use their chakra in their ninjutsu and genjutsu as acutely like Kuri uses it in his Blacksmithing, then the world would be a far more dangerous place.

He traveled the world for several more years, looking and searching until he crossed upon the Demon Country, and its Hidden Village, the Blood Village. Taking a liking to the place he stayed here, and has currently bought two spaces in the Blood Village to set up his armory/weapon shop.

Last edited by Kurieitā on Mon May 09, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 6:47 am

The appearance always needs to be commented upon. ~.~ I know a picture should suffice, but still...

I'd ask you to increase the length of the personality, but considering that a blacksmith won't be meeting much people, I guess it's enough for people to RP with you. However, if any other staff member wants you to change it, you better. o-o

I'll assume that you'll never fight with this character. Thus, if you ever do wind up in a fight, I'll expect you to be as unprepared as possible. o_o

Quote :
It is said that if some ninja could use their chakra in their ninjutsu and genjutsu as acutely like Kuri uses it in his Blacksmithing, then the world would be a far more dangerous place.

... Genjutsu? In the art of smithing? o.o

The bio's kinda short, but for your character, it seems okay.

And... well... o-o; That's it. Clarify the reference to genjutsu and you're good to go~
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 am

Lol its an comparison. Basically its saying if ninja could control and use their chakra in their jutsu as accurately and efficiently as Kuri does when he uses chakra to blacksmith, then the world would be filled with more fearsome ninja.

No, I won't be fighting with this character and correct, I probably won't be meeting tons of people (unless I just get tons of customers.) After I get enough Ryō I'll probably think about buying a space or two in Sand, and opening up a shop there. I can imagine a few puppeteers in Sand Village who might like a set of special senbon for their puppets. But thats for later. For now, I shall be found in Blood Village.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 12:05 pm

First time I've seen a character like this. Um. I guess its alright. Though be prepared for Asa to look over after us. Until then.. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Yes well I'm surprised to see Asa be doing anything at all. Normally she tries to play the Lazy Card.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Bookwoman speaking here~ Prepare for the worst.

As Yaka said, I'd like to see a description of your appearances. The picture being not very big and not revealing anything of your face really nor your hands (they are covered with a shadow) I think that even for a character like this one having some more detail would help~ Especially since I guess that the blacksmith does have scars and such from his years of training and working in his job.

Otherwise since your character won't be interacting much and such, I guess it's all good~

Fix/Add/Edit what I asked you to along with Yaka and you'll be good to go~

- Bookwoman

PS: I decided to actually work since I got too much free time. -flicks forehead- Be glad I'm in a good mood today.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Congratulations.

You are Booky Approved~ /shot

Enjoy rp-ing~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Blacksmith   The Mysterious Blacksmith Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Blacksmith
Page 1 of 1