Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Crossing Sutomu Sea -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Crossing Sutomu Sea -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Crossing Sutomu Sea

Go down 
+2
Yahiko Senju
Raijin Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

Type : None.
Elements : Raiton + Katon + Suiton

Crossing Sutomu Sea Empty
PostSubject: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 pm

The Sun had already begun setting; Blue sky had turned to Red. Walking through the Swamps wasn't as hard as before now that Yahiko and his men accompanied Raijin, Shimo, and the other stranger who recently tagged along. Exiting the Swamp introduced everyone present to a new setting, one that was much more appealing than those unsanitary Swamps. Here, grassy shrubs and marine plants flourished. Beautiful flowers effloresced, releasing a sweet aroma. Gentile breezes swept across the area and the sounds of waves reaching the shore entered each ear. This was such an unbelievable change!

A few steps over the small dunes of white Sand would allow the viewer to see the Cyan colored water of the beach that sparkled with such a beauty (Bahama and Caribbean water), and a small ship house several meters from the shore. A couple of well built ships laid there in the sand, along with some that were obsolete. What incredible sight it was!

OOC: This shall be the topic that we'll be using to travel to the Rokubi's island. Posting order: Yahiko, me, Shimo, and then Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Senju

Yahiko Senju

Type : Suwampugakure

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Yahiko and his comrade walked for miles on end through the fast land with beauty and praise. yahiko pondered about this so called suicide mission he was on with his friends " hey raijin i didnt think you would even help me since our clan's have fought for ages" he looked at the uchiha and waited for his answer. his head raced with with many questions as to why he was even helping him. maybe he had alternitive motive or just he wanted something out of this trip "Its not like i dont trust you i just wana know your motive young uchiha"
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Raijin continued walking beside Shimo, wondering how she was going to react shortly. The soles of his sandals sunk into the hot sand with every step he took. "I know Senju, I didn't think I'd do such a thing. But certain things must be done to obtain power..." Deep inside his hatred for the Senju built up, however, he had so much respect for this man. "You don't need to know my motives Senju. Do not question me any further. And remember that we are both destined enemies, when the time comes we will battle..." The coldest glare had fallen upon Yahiko. At this moment Raijin's hatred had overcome him.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Shimo had been walking behind her traveling party for just about the entire travel. That is until she heard Yahiko and Raijin begin talking. Once that happened she quickly body flickered to Raijin's side placing her hand softly on top of his right shoulder.

"Stay calm Raijin, I understand the hatred between your two clans is strong...but during this mission you two must both remember the need to keep a calm head, one wrong move caused by one of you could end up getting this entire group killed. And i can promise you that if i end up on my way to death i will personally spend my entire afterlife causing you both as much pain as i possibly can." She said, then anger that was always hidden deep within her personality.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

Type : Forsaken Havens
Elements : Suiton & Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Following the group of people he thought to himself what a..powerful group they appeared to be. They were all armed and he could feel the raw power that radiated from each one of them. He was defenitly among some interesting characters and maybe even some were power players in the Swamp.

He was able to pick up on a few things as he listened to the traveling conversations. For one thing, The dark haired man was Rajian Uchiha, a deadly rouge and one who possesd the sharigan. This other was a Senju, someone the Uchiha was suppose to hate, yet here they were, drawn together by this mission they were supposedly on. This blue skinned girl was more interesting. She was quite cute and had many..many swords. He was still unsure about her and this mission they were on. Well, he figured it was time he introduced himself and maybe tried to figure out what was going on here.

He stepped forward to stand behind this Senju character a bit, and asked loud enough to be heard,
"And this mission may be? Sorry to impose myself into the conversation but I was wondering what I may be traveling with you to. Especially if it has the potential to kill me.. Im Ryo by the way. Ryo Altrace, at your service."

He said with a smile as he addressed the group. As he waited for a response he thought about the name, Raijian Uchiha. A skilled lightning user and all around dangerous individual. Ryo couldn't lie, he somewhat admired the man. Hopefully he could learn a thing or two on this journey. Then...something caught Ryos Attention causing him to stop and his eyes to snap open.

What was this....powerful chakra. Ryo was a very skilled sensor and what he felt now was what he was trained for. To pick up chakra signatures. At first there were 4. 3 moving past them and toward where they had come from, another moving up to meet them, and a fourth moving past them toward the Swamp from the Sea. All of these were powerful signatures and it got more curious when one simply vanished, and three other chakra signatures entered his sensing range. These would normally not bother him but this many powerful chakras in one area....something was happening, especially when one just..vanishes. This one that was closest to them, traveling across the sea, seemed to be on a kage's level.

He looked up at the group, his expression a mix of shock and uncertainty. They should be aware of the forces, better to have them all prepared in any case. No way Ryo could take care of them all or even hope to alone so he should make them aware in case this hits the fan.

If his expression didn't say enough he spoke in a low and some what nervous voice

"There....there are some...."

He paused looking for a way to describe the power he was feeling. All of the chakras were blending together causing him to feel a wave of power from all of the sources. He began building his barriers to block the power from his sense to a degree so it would not effect him. He regained his composure, looking at the group with a fresh, hard facial expression.

"Behind us. At and around there are powerful, very powerful chakra 's gathering. One is coming across the ocean as we speak. I'm sensing Kage level powers at work....Just thought you should know."

He didn't know how the group would react, but he looked at each of their faces, settling on the Senju who seemed to be leading the group and being someone actually form the Swamp. He waited for their response to what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Deuce

Deuce

Type : Swamp
Elements : Water; Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 4:27 am

Shinji who is known for his great speed was quickly approaching the group of people where Yahiko was and the more he went nearer to them he realized that he was leaving the marsh country to one of the seas that bordered the country. Using body flickers so he could not waste any more time or simply be unable to catch them before they left or at least assuming that they would leave. Seriously, Shinji had never thought of shinobi taking vacations.

The Hattori jumped off a cliff and below he could see on the sand the group he was looking for. Shinji spread his arms wide so they would not consider him a threat but just in case the chuunin was prepared to unsheathe his blade and retract weaponry sent at him. Albeit Shinji landed safely on the sand and looked straight at Yahiko.

"Long time no see, Yahiko." Shinji smirked a bit intimidating. "I am not here to assassinate you though."
The chuunin knew he was talking with an S-rank jounin of his village but now was the time to motivate this Senju and call him to duty.
"I've heard of your exploits lately. You seem to dislike our Kage." Shinji spoke with the same smirk on his face. " But you have a call of duty to answer to. Not by the Kage, not by the Swamp's council but by the people."
"It is your duty, Yahiko Senju to fight the invaders that are threatening the safety of our village." Shinji continued." Remember your oath - it was to the village - and it meant that the village's safety came before your own personal interests."

The lecture wasn't long as it looked like but it was pretty motivating as Shinji knew well that Yahiko and possibly the people around him would be great assets to repel the threat over Swamp. The persuadive chuunin had no other option but to go back to Swamp with Yahiko and the group or just Yahiko.

{{OOC: Kai, time has come. }}
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Senju

Yahiko Senju

Type : Suwampugakure

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm

yahiko listen to both Ryo and Shinji and placed his hand on the ground and closed his eyes. for a moment he became one with the wilderness and sense the destruction and torment in his village "We will postpone this mission, for now we must help the swamp" he looked at the Uchiha and Hozuki " my friends i know this isnt what you signed up for but plz help me with this problem and let us take victory. then and only then we will resume our quest for the powerwe seek and save the people one more" he waited for all their responces
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Shimo's hand dropped onto Raijin's shoulder; she had asked him to calm down. He had no other choice, after all, her words were very true. Allowing emotions to get the best of him during a mission as dangerous as this would get his comrades killed without a doubt. Right now it was best to cooperate with the Senju and carry out the mission, although, it was going to be something difficult to cope with. "You're right Shimo, I shouldn't waste my time expressing my hatred towards the Senju.

He slowed down his pace when he heard the voice of the stranger who decided to join earlier. Seemed like he something to say about the mission. Raijin gave Ryo his attention and noticed that he instantly felt something and by the looks of it he was overwhelmed. Ryo mentioned powerful chakra signatures coming from the village. And just when things were beginning to get more interesting a shinobi bearing the Swamp symbol on his headband landed before the group.

"Just what exactly is going on here? We have a Bijuu to capture!" The shinobi, Shinji, right there and then gave Yahiko a speech. Information that Raijin gathered from the lecture had put the icing on the cake! A battle was going commence! He smirked and watched Yahiko touch the ground and sense the things around the village using the land itself, this was a remarkable ability. "Senju, although I despise you...I will help you fight these Sand ninja. My eyes hunger for battle..." With that being said, Raijin turned around and darted off towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Shimo's eyes twitched slightly, her loyalty at the moment may lie with Raijin and Yahiko but she didn't care that much of the saftey of the village at them moment. In her view she would have left the village to be attacked, that way when they came in to take over the village would be in a weakened state. But because her allies where going, she too would go aid in the defeat of the sand ninja, if anything it would allow her to get some training in with her blades.

"Well then my friends....If Swamp is under attack why are we just standing here?" She asked calmly, even if she could care less she was ready for battle and would give it her all.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

Type : Forsaken Havens
Elements : Suiton & Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Ryo's eyes shot open and up to see a man falling form the cliff to land before them and speak to Yahiko. Wow, how could he have been so careless! I guess in the midst of the extremely powerful chakra coming from that direction he blended in. He would have to watch himself and control that more carefully next time. That could have been bad had he been an assassin or something. He spoke directly to Yahiko who then responded with promise to aid the village.

Interesting. They had barely begun and already he was going back to the village. Looks like the Swamp was bringing him back. This place was just full of surprises. Now he'd get to see some Swamp shinobi in action. Along with this blue skinned girl and the infamous Raijin Uchiha. Above all he was interested int eh last one. He might be on a mission to learn about the swamp, but he had his personal interest of becoming stronger, and Raijin was certainly someone to be respected for his skill and power. If he was in so was Ryo!

Recovering himself he smiled wide and yelled after Raijin as he dashed back in the direction of the village,
"Hey wait up! You can't have all the fun!"

Ryo was soon at his heels having to move at a very swift pace. Already he was being challenged just by being around this man. This would be interesting for sure. Smiling as he ran, Ryo considered the challenge accepted.

---------------------
[EXIT]?
Lets do this ^^
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 12:58 pm

OOC: If everyone' leaving this thread anyway, I give you all the right to just post wherever you want to now. ~.~ It's tiresome to wait for everyone to exit... Unless you have something else in mind. In which case, feel free to ignore this post~
Back to top Go down
Deuce

Deuce

Type : Swamp
Elements : Water; Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm

OOC: So there is no need for me to post my exit, Yakate ? or ?
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

OOC: Yes. You do not need to post your exit. o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Sutomu Sea   Crossing Sutomu Sea Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Crossing Sutomu Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: