Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Empty
PostSubject: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 pm

*i summon 50 ompa lumpas and open the 1 2 3 then i activate my byakugan*

Last edited by Abdoulaye Hyuuga on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

*appears, gripping kusangi* Hmm.. *looks at the ompa loompas and waits*

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 pm

*i run at you with two ompa lumpas*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:28 pm

*stands there, staring at you guys as you rush at me*
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:57 pm

*one ompa lumpa tries to kkick at your head while jumping as me i jump also*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm

= = *Moves head to the side, dodging the kick* - -
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:13 pm

*as you move your head i focus some chakra to my foot and i spin and kick at your head attempting a leaf whirlwind*

Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind
Character Use: Rock Lee, Maito Gai
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Konoha Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Lee charges at his target and spins his body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within his range of attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm

*ducks under the kick* - -
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:32 pm

*while you duck with my other leg i focus chakra to my other legs heel and spin and kick at ur face and the chakra makes the kick harder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:35 pm

*catches your foot and then pushes you back* Hmm.. *jumps back about 10 meters and waits, holding my left hand out infront of me*
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm

*from under ground about 20 ompa lumpas use there full bodies jumping up and trying to hit you in the air*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 pm

*closes eyes and draws kusangi with my right hand. As the ompa loompas jumps into the air, I swing my blade a couple times and then sheathes it* Hmph. *the ompa loompas then fall to the ground, in pieces*
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:46 pm

you just killed ompa limpas wtf is wrong with you *i run at you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 pm

*Holds my left hand out in front of me as you dash toward me.* - -
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

*i switch into my hyuuga style and try to hit your heart with my palm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm

*shifts to the side, dodging the palm thrust and presses my hand against your chest* Chidori Eisou.. *a blade of lightning extends out of my palm, immediately breaking through your skin, and begins to makes it way in, toward the heart*

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 pm

*as soon as you dodge my hand and before you can put your hand on me you feel a blue surface and it becomes a circle as i spin becuz i am usin rotation*

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Character Use: Hyuuga Clan
Type: Defense
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

*quickly pulls hand back and then jumps back, dodging the rotation* Hmm..Harder than I thought..
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:02 pm

*i get in my 8 trigams palm 128 palms stance as i look at you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 pm

*As you get into your stance, I jump back about 10 meters and then another five meters* Hmm.... *grips kusangi*
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 pm

*i run towards you again and wheni reach you i do the spin*

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Type: Defense

Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:09 pm

*does a simple backflip, dodging the rotation*
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm

*before you even touch the ground i come spinning on one toe at you and while i spin i am doing the 128 stance and then i hit two chakra points and so on*

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Special Note: Anime Only

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm

*Is hit by the 128 palms and is sent spiraling into a nearby tree* - - .... I'm gonna kill you now.. *activates sharingan, takes out metal wire and my kusangi. I wrap the metal wire around the kusangi hilt and begins to swing it around* Come on kid.
Back to top Go down
Abdoulaye Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:40 pm

*i run at you and from under ground the ompa lumpas attempt to hit you in the air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha   the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the two great clans hyuuga vs uchiha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next