Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Empty
PostSubject: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Kazuki and Akane returned the next day to fill out the papers for Kenza's release. Today was the day they promised that he would be able to come home and Kazuki wanted him out of there because of a bad feeling he had about the hospital.

"Something about this place dosn't feel right.... I think I need to talk to the Kage about this." Kazuki thought to himself as he discretely made a clone of himself and sent the clone to the kage's office.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Akane has began filling out the forms while Kazuki stood out side. She speaks to the nurse about the payment after Kenza's stay within the hospital.

"Thank you miss." She states before heading over to the waiting area. She sits next to a women, in about her 40's or so. The womens hair is cut short and is a dark brown color.
She seems to be upset and crying. Akane tries to ignore her as she fills in the areas on the forums.

Akane would stop periodically and look around for Kazuki, then look back down and continue filling in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Kazuki would walk over to akane and sit down next to her as she was filling out forms. Suddenly they heard the door to Kenza's room shut violently as they came running.

"KENZA!"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Akane would follow kazuki down the hallway toward Kenza's room.

"Kazuki, whats going on?" She tries to keep up with the fast man infront of her as they round the corner to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Not even stopping to respond Kazuki spun around kicking the door down. There they saw a man stick a large needle in kenza's throat both akane and Kazuki could tell that he was absorbing kenza's chakra......and his life
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Akane would stop and stare. Words not coming to her. She suddenly snaps out of it and growls.

"The hell do you think you are doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm

"fufuffu any sudden movements and I rip a gash in his jugular. You dont want your precious son to die on your watch do you?" The man laughed.

Kazuki growled as his demon form engulfed him.

"Mom.... im scared!" Kenza managed to say weakly as he reached his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Akane grabs Kazuki's shoulder trying to calm him down. "No Stupid movements Kazuki, this isn't training."

Akane look at the man. " Answer my question. What are you doing to my son."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 pm

"Isn't it obvious ms Akane I am stealing your son's life force for a little expiriment of mine!"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Akane growls. "Leave my son alone you ass."

Her hand tightens on Kazuki's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 pm

"why should I... I am the one calling the shots!"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm

"Because if you kill my son, your death will be long and torture''

she growls at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

"It would be quite difficult to kill me with my new servant here!" Then suddenly Kenza's eyes went wide as he starred of into space. The life in his eyes seemed to vanish as his breath stopped. The heart rate machine suddenly flatlined which brought the two shinobi into a furious rage. However before they could react it started up again as they saw their son sit up his eyes glazed over showing that he was not in control of his body.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Akane looks at kenza, and then back at Kazuki. She looks at the man who "killed" her son. "Kazuki..." She states as she looks up at him.

She doesn't know whether to fight or not.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Kazuki didn't even blink as he disappeared from sight attempting to hit the man. However before his punch made impact his son had grabbed his fist. Shocked by the sudden occurrence he didn't have the time to dodge as Kenza delivered a heavy kick into Kazuki's stomach sending him through the window and out of the hospital, knocked unconscious from the strength of the blow. It was now apparent that the strange man had unlocked the inner potential from being born of Kouseitan'i and Shikimori in Kenza which gave him strange and powerful abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Akane would look at her son and then at the man. "What have you unleashed?" She would charge at the man, pulling out a kunai.

This is the first time she has ever lashed out with out thinking out the attack, but the fact, this man is using her son for evil plans.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 pm

"Combination Art Blazing Rising strike!" Kenza muttered as he quickly appeared in front of Akane smashing his heel into her chin. This technique was a combination of Shikimori taijutsu forms and the kouseitan'i Fury damnation technique. Kenza however held no remorse for acting against his own mother as he was under the control of the strange man.

The man laughed evily as his illusion quickly fell. Standing before the fallen akane was none other then the evil man from all of their nightmares.... Hiashi Shikimori.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 pm

She is thrown against the wall and lays there. She looks up at him.

She closes her eyes knowing she isn't going to beat this man, unless kenza can snap from his noncontrol.

"why do you have to kill this family??" She looks at him hoping to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Kazuki jumped from the window putting Hiashi in a full nelson.

"Alright Hiashi release control over kenza or I will kill us both!" Kazuki hissed in anger.

"And how will you go about doing that my dear nephew?" Suddenly he would hear the hissing of the bomb tag on Kazuki's back.

"I am taking you with me to hell!" Kazuki shouted angrily.

"Kenza attack!"Hiashi screamed as Kenza did a set of handsigns before slamming his hand on the ground a large wind carrying the nearby leaves from the trees picked up as it blew away the bomb tag as well as Kazuki sending him flying into the other wall. As he collided with the wall the bomb tag exploded.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Akane would be standing up as she looks over to see kazuki blow up. She would crack her jaw and look at Hiashi.

"You should learn to leave my son out of a fight between you and my husband."

She races toward Hiashi as the element crystal forms into a small hand knife, she raises it and throws it at high speed at Hiashi's chest. Following the knife would be about, 16 to 17 more behind it. Akane would also try to keep Kenza busy, by forming the hand sign for a clone, as it appears it throws knives at Kenza.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Hiashi only smirked as quickly did handsigns before smashing his hand on the ground in order to execute the dragon scale wall technique. Suddenly a large earthen wall appearing to look like dragon scales shot up blocking the knives from hitting him. As the smoke finally cleared Akane would notice kazuki laying on the ground not moving.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Akane would leave kenza and Hiashi alone as she races over to kazu, hoping he's alright. She would slide to her knees and pull Kazuki into her arms as she held him close.

"Kazuki-kun, are you there?" She would stroke his cheek and kiss his forehead, hoping that he is only knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 pm

His breathing was faint and his heart beat slow but he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 pm

She would hold him tight as she smiles to herself. "Kenza, Please sweetie if you can hear me, stop fooling around with the medicine and come back to us."

Akane's clone disappears after a punch from Kenza. Akane would look over at Kenza and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Kenza would dash forward towards Akane with his fist drawn back as if he were about to attack her. His face emotionless showing that he cannot resist the control Hiashi has over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~   Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Room 403 Kenza Shikimori ~Return~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: