Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

Type : Suwanpugakure
Elements : Earth, Water, Fire and Swamp

Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Kotaro,Han

General Information

Name: Kotaro, Han
Height: 6'4ft
Weight: 238lb
DOB: 9.16
Appearance: Han is a well built shinobi standing a height of six foot four and weighing only two hundred and thirty eight pounds. He is very muscular and has a tan colored skin complexion. His hair is a dirty blonde color and drops down to his mid back. His eyes are a light brown color. Due to a breathing problem, Han must wear a large respirator mask connected to his headband so it's like a helmet. In the Swamp, where biogases are greatly produced, Han can breathe normally. Without the respirator Han's face looks very strong with an oval like jaw. He has a couple of scars on his cheeks from past  battles. On his chest he bears a tattoo of a large reptile, an alligator to be exact. He wears a black colored hat on his head and black colored gloves. For the bottom, he wears black pants and the average sandals of a shinobi.

Spoiler:

Personality: As loyal as he is to Swamp, Han is a ruthless tyrant! He doesn't care about anything other than the Swamp village itself and his control over it. Full of pride, this kage will kill you on the spot if you disrespect him. That is the reason why most of his villagers work for him out of fear. This is his way of creating strong shinobi. There isn't a time to be fooling around in his village. None have stepped up this brute. He is no ordinary man. When alone, Han displays a peaceful nature. He takes this time to think things over, such as battle strategies, and the greater good for his village; in terms of economy and military power. One of his favorite things to do on his free time is wrestling with the Alligators of the nearby Swamps. He also likes sparring with the strongest shinobi of his village, it helps him ease himself of any troubles.

Dislikes: Sunagakure, Suwanpugakure Rebellion, and Fish.

Character Information

Combat Strengths: Experienced in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu. High chakra pools. High strength.
Combat Weaknesses: Fuuinjutsu. Lightning release. Low speed. Troubled breathing without respirator in dry areas. 
Equipment: 
-15x Explosion  tags
-15x Kunai
15x Shuriken
10x Smoke Bombs

Weapon: 
- Kusarigama
- Tanto
- Surudoi

Element(s): Doton - Earth/ Katon - Fire/ Suiton - Water/ Suwaton - Swamp

Jutsu: 

E-Rank

Spoiler:

D-Rank

Spoiler:

C-Rank

Spoiler:

B-Rank

Spoiler:

A-Rank

Spoiler:

S-Rank

Spoiler:

Other Information

Relationships: None.
Family: All deceased.

BACKGROUND 

Early Life:

Han was born in a small village on an island just off the coast of the southern part of the Marsh country. His mother was a farmer left with the duty of caring for Han. His father on the other hand lived in the mother-land, working for the Suwanpugakure military. Han would recieve letters from his father monthly, taking interest in his father's type of work. Every day he trained outside while his mother tended to some work in the house in the afternoon. Han wanted to become a shinobi just like his father.

One day, in the afternoon, Han was kidnapped by a clan of rogue shinobi that inhabited the island. He was taken from his home and brought to an isolated land where children were trained to become killing machines. Han was one of them. The rogues there trained Han and the other children, teaching them the ways of Shinobi at an early age. They taught him how to use many jutsu, such as the Bunshin no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, and Kawarimi no Jutsu. 

The Kotaro:

Many of the children died due to intense training in the heat of the day, but Han survived. This clan that trained the shinobi, they were rogues from different villages coming together to form one society of assassins, Han could not see this though, he was too young. As Han grew older he progressed in the ranks, he was no longer a novice. During this time period he embarked on assassination missions with his superiors and other of the students. Going from village to village, he witnessed many shinobi get killed, he experienced battle! What was quite astonishing was that Han was ten years old at the time.

Working with the Kotaro clan had caused Han to forget all about his family. His mother and father had been lossed in memories that would never return to him. When the time arrived, Han was put to the test to see if he could become an official member of the Kotaro. He was forced to battle four of the other children, an all out death match between the five. The last two would become certified assassins! Such task was of little difficulty for the young Han. With only a handful of weapons and some Taijutsu techniques taught to him by his teacher, he killed off two of the other children. He passed the test.....

An Assassin No More:

Han, now fourteen years old, was a high ranking member of the Kotaro clan. Leading many assassination missions and killing off shinobi who deserved their fates. On one mission Han had almost died, a failed assassination attempt to kill Emanyeru Kouseitan'i, a notorious shinobi of the world. As a result, he had been given a scar on his chest along with a breathing problem. It did not, however, stop him from continuing his career. Despite failing the mission, Han was able to kill one of Emanyeru's guards.

He recieved praise from the clansmen upon return. For four years he continued his work, defeating many shinobi and getting stronger than before. But all good things didn't last so long. Han relaized that the superiors were planning on using the shinobi as sacrifices to summon forth a greater being. He immediately abandoned the clan and killed those who came for him. Han had decided that it was the right time to return to his mother. When he did return there was nothing left of the farm, his mother had disappeared. Han, believing that his mother had passed away, traveled to Suwanpugakure. 

Joining Suwanpugakure:

In Suwanpugakure Han had found hope. His father, was now the Kage of the village. Aware of this, Han approached his father, only to be attacked by shinobi of the village. Han explained to his father everything that happened and how he arrived. Filled with joy, the father had given his son a test to see if he was capable of becoming a shinobi of the village. He fought a Jounin ranked shinobi and defeated him easily! Noticing his son's strength, he appointed Han the rank of Jounin.  These were the days where he learned the Swamp element...

Becoming Kage:

Peace was underway. The village had not seen any violence for years,  everything was normal until one horrible day. A shinobi from the Sand village had attacked the Swamp in a suicide mission. Han's father was killed in the process. This had enraged Han so much that it completely changed him. He took the title of Kage and declared war against the Sand village! 

Last edited by Han Kotaro on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

I will not mod this profile till you give us an RP sample. An RP sample that befits the rank of Kage. o-o I believe it was mentioned in the character creation template that you had to give an RP sample if you took a rank higher than genin.
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Crackle! Boom!

Sounds of men roaring into battle broke the silence on the Desert plain. In every direction an explosion had set off, blowing off a leg or arm here and there. Shinobi of Sand and Swamp clashed together, sparking off the War that would ravage the Southern lands of the ninja world. Of all the Shinobi present there stood one. This one looked rather different, tall and strong. There were many men behind him; marching in the same direction. "Today the Sand ninja of this land shall be eradicated...I want them wiped off the face of this world!! Ni, lead the force and attack head on! I will sweep." A stocky shinobi bearing the Suwanpugakure ANBU mark nodded and rushed in. The men behind followed. 

Han stood in place, watching his men battle with all the bit of energy they had; From his location they seemed to be winning. Suddenly, from the sand dunes to the far right of the battlefield, a large Scorpion had surfaced. Han, now alerted, turned his attention to the creature and reached for his Kusagari. "Sundai, the Scorpion master!! This finally got interesting! A tall slender man concealed beneath loose bandages emerged from the back of the giant creature. Startled shinobi scattered across the field only to be showered in an acid the giant Scorpion produced. The creature stepped closer to Han, Sundai had caught sight of the Swamp shinobi! Gusts of wind swept across the area, leaving corpses partially buried in sand. 

"Well if it isn't Han. What brings you out here? Aren't you supposed to be keeping your village safe? Kukuku!" Han grinned beneath his respirator, slowly gripping onto the hand of his Kusagari. "Enough talk, let us battle!" Han drew his weapon and started to swing the Kama attached to the chain. The gust of wind still carrying the sand through the air. Both Shinobi were prepared however, they were wearing protective goggles. Sundai's Scorpion delivered the first strike, attacking with it's pincher. Han jumped back and hurled the Kama end of his Kusagari at the pincher, blocking the attack. "Very good, you are very experienced with that weapon there. But let's see what happens when I take it away!!!!" Sundai clapped his hand, sending a command to the Scorpion via sound waves. The creature rushed forward and it's stinger shot towards Han. The Kage of Swamp defended himself well once again, this time holding the handle of the sickle with both hands and positioning the weapon at the right spot that the stinger hit the metal of the sickle. Han was pushed back until the large pincher of the creature rammed into Han, sending him rolling across the sand.

"Have you forgotten that this Scorpion has been used by legendary ninja of this land you fool?" During his series of rolls Han performed several seals. He rolled onto his feet and expeled a thin stream of high pressured water. The jet stream cut straight through the eight legs of the Scorpion. "I've had enough of you!" The creature collapsed, with no way to move about. Its tail thrashed around while Sundai performed his set of hand seals. "You will pay dearly for this you fool!!! Arghhh!!" Sand beneath the soles of Han's sandals churned; he was going to use a Sand technique. It was best to keep moving and take Sundai out quickly. Han sprinted forward, his hair floating in his wake as he accelerated. When he was close enough he Shunshined above Sundai and came down with his knee. The Sand shinobi realized at the last minute, but he still managed to dodge with a roll. Han's knee crashed down on the Scorpion's back, breaking the shell in and causing an orange liquid to seep out. The monster let out a cry and aimed its stinger for Han's back. "Hmph!" Sundai jumped at Han with a kunai in his hand, jabbing at the Kage. At that same time did the stinger shoot at Han. "Bad move!" He grabbed onto the inexperienced Sundai's wrist and threw him towards the stinger. Instead of Han getting impaled, Sundai did! 

With an opening for a finisher, Han jumped off the Scorpion and walked several meters away, dusting himself off. When he was in good distance he performed a single seal, creating a Swamp beneath the immobilized creature. The victor was Han as he watched his enemy sink into the murky abyss! "Shinobi of the Sand! I, Han Korato, have come to destroy you all!!!"

Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm

I approved the rp sample.... And no image to go with your character application?

>.< More personality... It's not exactly a experienced role player level of personality to me... You need to explain more about his self outside of his work and how he acts around friends... stuff like that for ex

Quote :
-15x Bomb tags
Do you mean Exploding tags, or are they different type of bomb tags?... what exactly do they do if they are custom types and what type of bombs are they.

Quote :
- Kusarigama
- Tanto

Those weapons will first have to be created with the proper template found in the weapons creation area and then approved so we actually know abilities, what they look like and so forth.

As well you can have more jutsu's than that if you want them... Plus you'll have to register your bloodline/clan in bloodline area's especially if they come with a advanced element.

n booky will mod the other parts of your profile....
Your luckily your role play sample sounds very approval >.>
{And I feel sorry for you since some people plotting to over throw an imaginary kage from the first place.... n now they actually have a kage to over throw...}
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Well for the picture, I'm using my Avatar. That's how he looks. (Even though it's showing his back. lol)

I added to my personality.

And yes, Explosion Tags.

The custom weapons shall be created with the proper template.

Oh, my shinobi doesn't have a bloodline. He uses the Village's element. Learned it in the village from his father and private trainers.

[I can handle it.]
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 am

Bookwoman, the Profile Killer at your service is here. Prepare for the worst~

Let us start by the beginning shall we?~

First, your appearance. We know nothing about your face or almost nothing. If possible, we'd like you to show us a picture of your face (without respirator) and one of your respirator to give us a proper idea of it. Or describe it in detail. Whatever floats your boat.

Second, your personality confuses me...if he wants the best for his village, why being a tyrant? But if "the best" is something else in his point of view, please be a little more descriptive about it.
Quote :
One of his favorite things to do on his free time is wrestling with the Alligators of the nearby Swamps. He also likes sparring with the strongest shinobi of his village, it helps him ease himself of any troubles.
Two things about those; your character has breathing troubles - so, explain me how with a big respirator he can wrestle with alligators? And since he's a tyrant, does he kill those who oppose him in battle? And again, same reasoning, how does he fight with a huge respirator?

Thirdly, your weapons
Quote :
Weapon:
- Kusarigama
- Tanto
Where do you carry them? Do they have any special features? Appearances? If yes, please make a proper template in the weapon registration. If not, please write that down next to them along with a small description of them or a picture. That helps everyone and especially those who aren't that good in weapon knowledge.

Fourth, please arrange your jutsus up, so that they are sorted by rank. All of them in one huge spoiler is not only annoying to read, but also annoying to have when you need to find a jutsu back (for yourself or someone who wants to look up about your character. I'll mod those once that is done. Thank you.

Fifth...that'd be all for now. Your rp sample looks decent and your history is interesting~

So, please fix/change/adapt/delete what has to be done and I shall finish modding your profile then~

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Done with the edits. And my weapon information is in the Weapons Registration area; along with the Summoning.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:17 am

Once your summons and weapons has been approved, add a link to them please. like this if possible:

Google

which is made like this (take the * out of the code): [*url=yourlinkadresshere]Anything you want[/*url]

Now about your jutsus, thanks for the edit, it helped me a lot to see clearer in all this~

Quote :
Geitabeito - Gator Bait
Range: close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Geitobeito is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Han. The ninja will perform hand seals and slam their hands together, causing a large statue of an alligator to emerge from the ground. The statue will open its jaws and absorb any type of jutsu sent at Han and begin eating it. Chakra consumed by the statue will transfer to Han once it touches the alligator. The statue can only absorb jutsu of the same rank and lower. And it can only absorb physical techniques such as Fire, Water, Wind, etc.
This one is an S-rank in my opinion. Though, ask Yakate for more, since he's better in jutsu judging than me~

Also, about your S-rank jutsu, I want to see a clear formulated draw-back from using them - like near chakra depletion or something along those lines. Also I want to know how long you can use your A and S ranks (how many posts they can take place if the effect isn't immediate).

That'll be all~

Thank you for fixing everything and see you next time for your approval!

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 am

'Any type of Chakra Chakra Absorption Techniques' <-- Banned. Ha, pwnt.
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Already did what you asked for; just waiting for the Summon to be looked at.

The jutsu has been deleted Yakate.
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

o_o you had a summon, right? I can't find the link for it in your profile. Or did you take it away after all?
Back to top Go down
Han Kotaro

Han Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 pm

It's under weapons.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 am

If Asa has nothing else to check, this profile is approved~!
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 am

Approved it is~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]   Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Han Kotaro of The Alligator! [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: