Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

Type : NONE

Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Empty
PostSubject: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Kumosora, Kyoshiro

Spoiler:

General Information

Name: Kyoshiro Kumosora
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 150 lbs
DOB: 28th January
Appearance: Kyo wears an all black vest with crimson red pair of jeans that has black lightning reining down from the waist of the pants and black flames rising from the bottom of the pants foot. He also wears an all black pair of sneakers and all black medical tape which wraps around his hands and extends to his elbows. Unlike his older brother Kyo was born with his father’s signature golden hair. Rather than keeping it the same length and style as his father he grew it so that it would touch his shoulders, dying it black at times so it matches his outfit and darkening personality..
Personality: Kyo is very reserved and has a hard time displaying emotions. He is very violent and cold hearted to other men and acts like a pervert all the time around some women, just to amuse himself. Kyo is always appears calm but is willing to kill at the drop of a dime.
Dislikes: Everything else.

Character Information

Combat Strengths: high IQ which gives him the ability to analyze and come up with great tactical advice, speed, strength, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu and immunity to Fuuinjutsu(sealing jutsu).
Combat Weaknesses: Can be over confident at times and leaves myself wide open those times, vulnerable to Genjutsu, long range extended combat.
Equipment: 10 Kunai, 20 Shurikens and 15 Senbons. All Kyo’s equipment bear his seal which allows him to keep track of all of them and are made with rare black colored metal.
Weapon: A Sword named Tenro (translation: Sky Wolf). Tenro is one of the Four Great Demon Blades that the great swordsmith Muramasa forged. Its curve and cut are things of beauty. It is approximately five shaku (equivalent to five feet) long and it cannot be broken, cracked, bent, or dulled. It has no problem cutting through steel weapons or solid iron. Basically, it is an indestructible nodachi that only I can wield. It seems to have a mind of its own, and chooses the one who wields it. Apparently, it chose me and enjoys working with me. The only other who has been seen to wield Tenro is Muramasa, the creator.
Element(s): Darkness
Jutsu:
E-Rank

Spoiler:

D-Rank

Spoiler:

C-Rank

Spoiler:

B-Rank

Spoiler:

A-Rank

Spoiler:

S-Rank

Spoiler:

Other Information

Relationships:
Family:Kaisui Kumosora (Older Brother)

BACKGROUND

Bio:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyoshiro on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 am

Done!!!!
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 am

o_o I need an rp sample if you want a higher rank than Genin~

Otherwise, I'll have to refuse you and ask you to make your profile conform to that of a genin. Thank you~
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 pm

The Following jutsu are on the forbidden list and are denied, the only was to ever acquire them is through event.
  • Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method(Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal)
  • Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu)
  • Wind Blade (Kaze no Yaiba)

This jutsu again is on the forbidden list, and in order to aquire them you must gain in event or get approval by ALL staff members
  • Hachimon - Eight Celestial Gates

This jutsu is on the limited list and must be trained in forum in order to have.
  • Rasengan

And as Asa stated, you need an RP sample using the character you applied for in order to have a rank above genin.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Edited my Bio

- I feel way too lazy right now to write a RP sample so I'll settle with the Genin placement for a while. I know the techniques I have there, most of them is beyond the Genin skill level, so I'll train them when I am allowed to use them

- I also removed the "forbidden" techniques on my list

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 am

About your bloodline...You dun have any. And Void and Darkness are no-no's.
You can have only 1 element as genin. Thus also use one style of elemental jutsu - thus, if you have fire, you only use fire. If you have lightning, you only use lightning etc. For elements, go look in the elements topic~

I need more weaknesses.

If your weapons are special, go make them a template in the weapon templates. The fact they are made of a special metal makes them required there. Same for your sword.

I need more personality and a longer appearances description.

And, keep your bio in a readable color - red on red doesn't really work...So, I'll mod that part if needed once it's in a better color.

That'll be all I think~

- Bookwoman

Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Got rid of the void element though I don't know why i need to get rid of my darkness element since i made it clear I was born with it in my bio and as your elemet list clearly states I can use it if i was born with it, Added the required amount of weaknesses and changed the color

Also my weapons do not have any special abilities to them they are just created with black metals which is pretty hard to find. If you want me to waste a post saying that, I can.

Anything else? -_-
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 12:18 pm

For the weapons, it's good.

But for the element, I'd like you to talk about it to one of the Council of Four~

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld    Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyoshiro Kumosora aka Lord Of Darkness/King of the Underworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: