Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Road Less Traveled -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Road Less Traveled -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Road Less Traveled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

Type : Forsaken Havens
Elements : Suiton & Raiton

The Road Less Traveled Empty
PostSubject: The Road Less Traveled   The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Moving through the tops of the forest, far above the ground, Ryo began to ponder what would happen if he were to be asked for his reason for traveling. He wore nothing that signified him being with the Forsaken Heavens village. One reason being he didn’t want to be asked questions he knew he couldn’t answer. He did portray the symbol for the Hidden Mist, a village of the long ago past. He wondered if he’d be able to spare some time and explore it after he had completed his mission. The old villages filled his mind because all he could remember of his father was his fierce dedication and teachings of the old village and it’s ways. It seemed like the past held so many secrets and simply more then the future did...

He was headed to a small village on the bank of a rather large river where he could rent a boat to take him down closer to the swamp village location. Traveling by water would be much faster then doing so by land and he could cut his time by half probably. Maybe if he was lucky he could even pick up a new jutsu on his journey. He was always looking for ways to become more powerful and diverse in his ninjutsu.

Anyway, he shook his head, he had to keep his mind focused. His mission came first and that would be his main priority. Anything else would have to come after that. So he trekked on, moving quickly towards the river village and his fastest means of transportation.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

PostSubject: Re: The Road Less Traveled   The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 pm

With a thud and a small cloud of dust, Ryo landed from his hight in the trees on the dirt ground. He stood and could feel the moisture in the air. He breathed deeply as he stood up straight. He loved this weather, you could feel it in the air and looking up you could see the clouds forming. A good rain was coming. Right on que the small first drops of rain began to fall. It was noting really, the trees blocked most of it. He pressed on, knowing he was close because he could see the village from above. He walked at a slow pace, recovering himself and enjoying the cool drizzle.

The tree line broke and all at once he was in the village. No one cast a glance his way, strangers apparently weren’t uncommon and no one seemed to care for him. They were busy scurrying around getting things out of the rain. It didn’t take long for him to get to the river side where the boats were kept. He spotted a man putting things in a boat as if he were getting ready to leave. Ryo approached him and standing on the docks near the mans boat spoke to him, “Excuse me sir, are you going out anytime soon?” The older man, clearly a fisherman by the assortment of fishing poles and nets he was loading, stopped and looked up at Ryo.

“Why yes I am, trying to get everything aboard before the heavy rain comes. I’m heading south away from these rain clouds. Why do you want to know?” The man asked him eyeing him suspiciously. Ryo leaned down and picked up a roll of rope and handed it to the man, “Well I was wondering if i could pay you to tag along. I too am headed down river and traveling by boat would get me ahead of the rain. What do ya say? A bot of company and some money and you’d be done with me.” Ryo Smiled at the man, a warm friendly smile. The man scratched his chin after setting the rope in the boat. “Why not! You seem like a nice boy. Lets get going, wouldn’t want to get stuck here and delay us both now would we?”

With that Ryo helped load the rest of the man’s gear and they both pushed off from the dock. Ryo gave the man a small pouch of coins and sat as the man began to row him closer to his destination.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

PostSubject: Re: The Road Less Traveled   The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 pm

The boat was moving very quickly. The rivers current was stronger with the rain fall at their back meaning more water rushing down. Ryo sat, his brown traveling cloak draped around him. He and the fisherman had very little conversation. Ryo didn’t need to do much speaking anyway, a few nods and small questions kept the fisherman going about all the types of fish in the area and down the river and best places to fish. Ryo enjoyed the man’s ranting. It meant he didn’t have to do much and could rest and focus on his mission.

After about a day of resting and traveling by boat, taking turns at night guiding the boat down river so the other could sleep, Ryo was awoken by the fisherman, around day break. “Well young man, I think this is where I must drop you.” Ryo’s eyes snapped open, he was holding a kunai in his hand beneath his cloak. Couldn’t be to careful and ever seance his days as a servant to Poseidon he always slept armed. He was in a cove, right off the river, much calmer as the boat drifted and the fisherman had his lines in the water. “Where are we?” Ryo asked as he replaced his kunai in it’s holster and stood in the boat, stretching his back.

The sun was out and it was a cool day. Very pretty but the landscape had changed. It was much more marsh like. There were still big trees but the ground, as far as Ryo could tell was really muddy and in some places looked flooded and full of dark green foliage. The fisherman was back at his poles, scanning the water for bites. “We’re in Marsh Country now. I’ll be here for a bit, probably set up camp here for a week or two, some great fishin in these parts. If you decide to head back anytime soon theres a chance i’ll be here if not...well your on your own then son.” Ryo nodded to the man. “Any Idea where the Swamp Village is? I wouldn’t mind getting something to eat after all this traveling.” Ryo had to be careful asking such things, but being a boy and a traveler people would be inclined to help him and wouldn’t find him very suspicious. “I think it’s that way,” he said pointing to the marshy flooded area. “but be careful, lots of gators and swamp bears that way.”

“Thanks sir, you’ve been a great help. Hopefully we meet again!”
Ryo said with a friendly nod as he jumped off the boat onto a tree branch and ran deep into marsh country moving from tree to tree, keeping off the ground.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road Less Traveled   The Road Less Traveled Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Road Less Traveled
Page 1 of 1