Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Akane's Apartment - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Akane's Apartment - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm

He smiles at her happily.

"Alright then... shit we need to see kenza in the hospital." Kazuki stated frantically.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

She nods. "Alright, shouldn't we head toward the hospital then?"

She stands and walks out the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:15 pm

He stands up and follows her.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

She exits the apartment after grabbing her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 am

The shikimori family returned home after the events that had taken place from the Hospital as they were all quite tired and relieved to finally get some rest.

"Man I tell you I am beat" Kazuki mumbled as he helped his son into the door.

"I am just glad to have you and mom back.... Where is Akari these days?" Kenza asked expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Akane looks over at him. " she doesn't live In the forsaken heavens." she headin the door closin it and heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Kazuki I would like it If you and kenza would lay down please."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 pm

"Come on akane I feel fine. Heh I think I can get some training in before dinner!" Kazuki stated looking excitedly at his son.

"Dad I dont think mom is in an arguing mood right now hehe" Kenza sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Akane would glare ar Kazuki. "go lie your ass down while I fix dinner"
She growls at him and pulls items from the fridge and sets them on the counter. After she sets the vegetables down she pulls a cutting board out and a chefs knife from a cabinet and begins to cut them up.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Kazuki and kenza not wanting to make Akane mad would lay down on the couches as they awkwardly started to talk.

"So dad... has Akari moved on... I mean it has been like 3 years... and well I was presumed dead." Kenza looked down.

"Son that is something to ask your mother since I didn't keep in touch with Akari after the incident. I went traveling and well I have just finally returned and found your mother here in the Forsaken Heavens." Kazuki answered truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Akane would pull a skilliet out of a cabinet and throwns the cut up vegetables into it. She turns the burner on and begins to fry the cut up broccoli, peas, carrots and onion shreads. She would allow then to fry as she grabbed already fried meat out of the fridge and dump the containments into the pan. The meat would warm up and the Sauce they where in begins to simmer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:21 pm

"Dad... I wanna say sorry for all the years I thought you were lame and uncool.. and because of me you got hurt today. I... I'm sorry" Kenza stated clenching his fists.

"Kenza all I want is for you to be safe, you and your mother because I love you two very much and was very lonely without you. I wandered around aimlessly for years as I tried to find my purpose in this world and I have only found it again when I knew you were okay and then when I heard your mother was alive. I just want to be a happy family with you and your mother." Kazuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Akane would pull plates down from an upper cabinet and scoop some stur fry onto the plates before setting them on the table in front of the chairs. She walks over to a draw and pulls out forks and sets them by the plates. She looks over the bar and into the living room. " boys what do you guys want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:28 pm

"Ah the usual for me Akane just some of the left over tea I left in the refridgerator."

"Umm I will have what dad is having." Kenza stated.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Akane would pour the tea into glass she got down fromthe cabinet. She would set them on the table. She looks at the living room and smile. "ow" she would whisper as she stopped smiling and rub her chin and jaw. " dinner boys"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:03 pm

The two boys would reluctantly get up trying to ignore the screaming pain in their muscles as they made their way to the table for dinner.

"Mom... dad said to ask you about Akari."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:07 pm

She looks at him. "i have her address so you can write to her."

She would sit and rub her chin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:23 pm

"REALLY!? THANKS MOM!!! AND IF I HAVE HER ADRESS MAYBE I COULD GO VISIT HER!"Kenza stated happily starting to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:28 pm

"kenza eat." akane stands and goes to do dishes so she doesn't have as many when the boys are finished eatting.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Both boys start to eat as they finish their meals Kenza runs up to akane.

"Come on mom I am strong enough to go out on my own can I visit Akari!?" He asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 pm

"ask your father" she clears the table and washes the dishes they used.
She begins to dry the ones clean.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:40 pm

"Well of course Kenza you can but you need to go with Uncle Sato if your going." Kazuki stated sternly.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Akin would finish with the dishes and rub her jaw again before heading toward hers and kazuki's room to lie down.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Kazuki would go upstairs to lay down next to akane and smiles at her.

"I'm glad I have my family back." He stated happily.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 pm

She would nod. And groan before curling up to a pillow. "babe my jaw really hurts.."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 pm

"Here let me see it..... owww... alright just try not to stab something in me for doing this." Kazuki grabs a hold of her jaw and painfully pops it back into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: