Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Akane's Apartment - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Akane's Apartment - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Akane is making her bed as she fluffs the pillows. She then lays down on the bed and looks at him as she props her head on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:33 pm

He would cautiously walk up and sit down next to her on the bed gently stroking her hair as he used to. Usually this would be followed by him mutter sweet nothings to her but he was silent this time still very confused as to what was going on at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Akane would look up at him. "I wanted to stretch out sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"A-a....Akane... I still love you" He finally stated as he could no longer bottle up his burning emotions. He waited with his eyes closed thinking that she would grow angry with him after daring to say that after marrying twice.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:54 pm

She lays her head to the side. "Its good to know that. Because your not the only one with that feeling." She sighs and hides her head under a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 pm

He blinks and walks over lifting the pillow off of her to stare into her eyes.

"R-r-really?" He stuttered as he started to lean down into her the same way he did countless time and time again.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"Really" She smiles up at him and reaches to put the pillow back on top of her face.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

He puts his hand on hers stopping her from grabbing the pillow as he leans in and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 pm

She looks surprised, but leans up and kisses him back. She plays with the pillow in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

He gets into the kiss a bit not noticing the violent reactions his body was going through. Suddenly he falls over off the bed holding his chest violently. With that he started screaming out in pain as his voice changes from that of his normal voice to that of a more demonic one. His chakra also seemed to change as though it were becoming darker and more corrupt.

"GYAAAAAHHH!!!!"

"Arggggg...."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Akane looks down and feels the demonic chakra. "Kazuki are you alright" She gets off the bed and goes to pick Kazuki up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 pm

"Back away Akane get out of here!" He shouted as his eyes turned a blood red. His hair grew darker as his features became less human. His body was having violent spasms as the muscles were visibly moving around under his skin. As he tried to stand up his body started to rip apart spurting blood all over the place as he started to cough out blood.

"GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

"I'm not leaving you should know this by now. Did Eman do this to you?" She kneels close and sighs
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Suddenly the thick tension subsided as Kazuki stopped moving. He continued to kneel down with his face downward so she couldn't see. She would notice that out of the top of his head fox ears would pop out. Then out of the back a fox tail would sprout out through his pants.
He then slowly stood up.

"Sorry to worry you Akane..."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Akane smiled and rubbed his ear. "So cute" She kisses his cheek. "No worry."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

He smiled at her brightly as he appeared to be a lot younger then before in fact he seemed to return back to his youthful age of 25.

"So am I hot or am I hot?"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm

She giggles and smiles at him. "Hott"

She rubs her nose against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

He growls playfully as he licks her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

She giggles and allows her fox ears and tail to come out from being hidden. She pulls him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:43 pm

"I love you 'kane-chan"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:48 pm

"I love you too" She looks around at her now bloody room.

"damn. You owe me a new room. Paint and all"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:54 pm

"Ill clean it up" He states anime sweat dropping
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 pm

She giggles and looks into his eyes and kisses his lips. "Good and you stay here with me in my apartment so Kenza has his father."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

"What am I gonna do about the shack?" He looks at her blankly.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:04 pm

"I don't know. Leave it there?" She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: