Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Travelling for : Wood -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Travelling for : Wood -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Travelling for : Wood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Travelling for : Wood Empty
PostSubject: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm

The abandonned temple ruin was in quite a spectacular shape; the walls were still standing firmly, the bronze doors were still closed and the small colored flags were waving happily in the wind.
But something was amiss; it was silent, almost too silent except from a cat whining inside the walls. It was strange, because no monk was there, up on the walls or in front of the door, as it should be with guard monks.

From over the walls, the outsider could see a tree peek out from it, covered with peach colored fruits. The details were impossible to see any better because of the distance. You could guess that the tree was in the middle of the court of the temple, probably near a pond of water point, to be able to drink water and survive.

Suddenly, the portals open up and the outsider sees a large hallways he'd have to follow, hallway that split up in three other paths. A maze and he or she would have to find it's way out, before it could even reach the Wood element that the hidden Youkai had in it's possesion inside...

A total of 5 posts with 600 words in total is demanded to complete this mission before you can reach the next step.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

Type : None.
Elements : Raiton + Katon + Suiton

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Earlier....

Finally, Raijin had reached Suwanpugakure, the most dangerous village of the great five. Covered by his black cloak and completely camouflaged with the darkness that had fallen upon the village, Raijin slowly walked to a nearby tavern. Entering the building he found himself pressed against the door by a large crowd. What a large crowd....I wonder what's going on here. In the center there was a stocky man, about forty years of age. He was ranting about something but Raijin could not make it out. He passed through the bodies and moved closer to man......

"I swear to you I saw it! I was wandering around the forests just the south of this village and then I laid eyes upon it! The temple! When I tell you that it looked abandoned I mean it! There was a strange noise too but I couldn't make it out!" Several intoxicated men laughed at the center of the attention and started mocking him. At the end of the rant everyone returned to their tables and the bar.

Raijin walked up to elderly figure, concealing his face in the darkness of the hood. "You seem afraid, so I know this must be real. I want you to guide me to this temple, it has sparked my interest." The old man looked up at Raijin and nodded repeatedly. "Yes, I'll take you! But I warn you, something didn't feel right over there....Come come, let us leave now!" As old as he was that old man had exited the tavern and climbed onto his cart; Raijin followed and climbed onto the passenger seat. Pulled by a horse-like animal, the two had left for their destination.......

----------

Color Coding:

Raijin: Pink

Elderly Man: Orange 
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Present...

The two were traveling through the bogs of the Marsh country. Not a single soul, besides Raijin and the old man, was around. The land was a Swamp! Trees with branches that hung over the bodies of Gator inhabited  murky water. "So tell me, this place, this fabled temple..Does such a place exist in this world? And if so, what exactly do you know about it that you were afraid to say in the tavern?" Raijin rested his forearms on his lap, turning his head towards the man.

The old man squinted his eyes and smirked. "You must not be around here. Well, in a village not too far from Suwanpugakure, there is a shaman who tells tales of a monster that dwells within the legendary temple of the forest. I may have felt it's power when I was meddling around there.....So there may be a possibility that such a legend exists." He pulled on the reins and had begun  steering the large Horse. "I see. If that legend is true, I'm going to be in for something big when I explore the temple itself. Anyways, I didn't catch your name. What is it?" Raijin stared at the man and awaited for his reply. "My name is Tenzou Kawayuki. And if you think you're going to make it out if you venture into the temple, you must be crazy..Uh....What's your name? Wait, what are we doi-" Tenzou looked around for a minute and then at Raijin with a smile. "Please forgive me, I lost myself there for a moment."

If this man was senile, there was going to be a huge problem. "Raijin Uchiha....And you don't know what I'm capable of doing so do not underestimate me." Raijin looked forward and closed both eyes. The cart was pulled off the main road and onto a thinner path. Raijin rested.......
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Slowly did Raijin open his hazel colored eyes. When he did it seemed as if he was in a whole new place. Everything about the landscape had changed! What was bogs and swamps has been replaced with an ocean of giant trees. The canopy allowed little sunlight, but it was still enough to provide most of the plants on the ground with enough energy to photosynthesize. "Wh-Where are we? Raijin turned his head in many directions, observing the surrounding environment. Who would of known that such a beautiful place was in the Marsh country. "Oh, you're awake! Well, if you really want to know where we are I'll fill you in. Right about now, we are in the Southern region of the Marsh country. The area down here looks a little bit Tropical boy, haha! Just my kind of place.."

The Horse came to an abrupt stop and neighed, causing the cart to stop in its tracks as well. "What has gotten into this horse!? C'mon boy! What's the matter?" The creature stood there, looking directly ahead. Tenzou stepped off the cart and walked over to the animal and placed his hand on its side. "He's scared......That must mean that we're close. Alright, we walk from here." Raijin jumped off the cart and walked ahead, "Fine with me. You better make sure that your Horse doesn't leave." Tenzou nodded and exchanged a few words with his Horse while Raijin continued walking.

A strong gust passed through the trees causing them to sway back and forth. Raijin and Tenzou had been walking for an hour or so. "Look there! That's it! The temple is close! I told you! Ha-ha, I'm not crazy!!"
In the distance was the abandoned ruin. A sinister force was exterting from within, Raijin could feel it. They walked closer to the walls and came to a portal, the gateway that would lead them both into the temple itself. "Let's go...." Raijin stepped into the portal and was followed by Tenzou....
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 am

Silence had fallen upon the inner walls of the ruin. Raijin and Tenzou stood there gazing at the inscriptions on the walls and attempting to decipher them,  which unfortunately was an impossible task. The tiles on the floor were deteriorating and moss was growing in it's place; Nature had taken complete control of this place. Although it was dark in some areas, Sunlight still entered through large cracks in the walls and ceiling, shedding light on some areas.  "I cannot believe this! I'm actually inside here! But what can those inscriptions mean?" Raijin walked over to the wall and placed his hand on the stone, looking at the inscriptions. "I don't know. I've never seen such a thing in my lif-"

Meow.. 

Both Raijin and Tenzou turned in the direction of the noise simultaneously. They weren't alone. Raijin quickly took off, running down the hall, "Come on Tenzou!" Tenzou took one quick look at the inscriptions and then followed Raijin. It was a bit surprising how they were able to run through the dark gaps of the hall without losing any balance or footing. "Please wait for me Raijin! I am too old and feeble to be running like this!" 
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:55 am

Tenzou finally caught up to Raijin only to find him standing before a forked path; the main hall had split into three halls. "It seems we have a problem on our hands Tenzou. As you can see here there are three halls that lead to who knows where. We have to take one path but we can't take the wrong one, and we can't split up. If those legends about a monster dwelling here are true this is no safe haven for us." Raijin looked down the middle path and stared into the darkness ahead. He concentrated for a moment and relied on his inner conscious to make the choice.....

"Excuse me Raijin, what exactly are you doing?" Tenzou stepped forward and was stopped by Raijin's left forearm. "Shh....Do you hear that? Something's making a noise from the right hall...." A faint noise was emitting from the right hallway, some sort of giggle. Someone or something was down that hall. "Let's go!" Raijin again rushed forward, taking the right hall. "Not again...." Tenzou followed, but this time he took his time. Raijin was prepared for whatever awaited him in the darkness of the right hall......

--------------------------------------------

Traveling Finished
Total Number of Words: 1326
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Wood   Travelling for : Wood Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Travelling for : Wood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-