Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Bente Adelbert -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Bente Adelbert -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Bente Adelbert

Go down 
+2
Raina
Bente Adelbert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:37 am

Name: Adelbert, Bente
- Nickname: Blood Magic

Date of Birth: Undocumented
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Unknown

Family: Adelberts

Looks:
Bodily Description:

Bente's Picture:

Personality:
Bente on a whole is a pretty straight forward person. Tho heavily effeminate, he provides no known personality and often just prefers to follow orders. This makes him highly predictable however as he will never question a target, even if its a 'friend' he previously acquired. Because of his profession and lack of family, Bente will often become somewhat jealous of other people who seem relatively happy with their own.

Because Bente's profession does not have him facing his opponents in a straight up battle most the time, it has not been observed how he will react in battle, thus any battle moments should be observed carefully to deem how he acts during those moments

Basic Family Information:

Family Name: Adelberts

Family Skill:
Assassination. Adelberts (before they were wiped out) were well known assassin, more akin to ninja's however they did not use jutsu of any form. Rather they posed as servants, merchants, and simple passersby to lure in their targets before killing them. Their methods included simple poisons and small daggers.

Clan History:
The Adelberts aren't not your typical eastern civilization family. Rather they hail from the more advanced western lands where the typical transportation form of the time was either a car or train. Mainly used as butlers and maids of very wealthy families, these traits became useful later on in life when their masters would have them kill off potential threats that would visit. Overtime these skills would develop into a sort of trade that would allow them to be hired out to other high quality owners where their skills could be used to cut out rival trade members or get a client to pay up a bill.

As time went on however the family began to die out, with less and less members being born, and more and more dying of old age, the family finally came upon its last generation. The father of the family, Antonius Adelbert, having been driven mad by his profession and overwork took his family on a world trip cruise before systematically killing them off one by one before his son, Bente, used the flash of a nearby explosion that to this date has not explained, to kill him before jumping overboard onto one of the life rafts just as a large wave capsized the ship they were on.

This leaves the only remaining member of the family to be Bente, however it is unknown and highly possible that there might be other Adelberts around the world, somewhere.

Rank Information:

Trade Rank: C-Rank Apprentice
Village: Wandering

Hidden Until Needed
[b:

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: Servitude, Assassination
Elemental Affinity: Katon
Special Characteristics:
Speak no Evil:
Hear no Evil:
See no Evil:
Silence of the Reaper:
Blood Magic:

Jutsus:
*Note: His only Jutsu correlates with his ability which is stated above.

Name: Activation
Type: Ability
Range: 10m
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu simply activates the palm prints that Bente has laid about. At E rank only 5 palm prints at a time can be activated. And D-rank 10, and C-rank 15.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Activation
[b]Type:[/b] Ability
[b]Rank:[/b] E-C
[b]Range:[/b] 10m
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu simply activates the palm prints that Bente has laid about. At E rank only 5 palm prints at a time can be activated. And D-rank 10, and C-rank 15.

Hidden until needed:

Weapons:

Name: Adelbert Retractable Family Wrist Blade
Appearance:
Spoiler:
The Adelbert family wrist blade is something that's been handed down since the family began to specialize in assassination. Gifted to Luus Adelbert after the successful assassination of a german duke. The Wrist Blade is hand crafted with pure stainless silver. The blade itself weighs approximately 1.5 Kg, but the holder weighs about 5-6 Kg's. Inside the holder is a steam powered spring release launcher that is activated through a touch mechanism hidden in the palm. The blade is 2.45 feet long and 5 inches wide.
Special Abilities:
Shadow Slip - The user can stream a small E-rank amount of chakra through the blade to allow it to slip between the gaps of armor.
Origin:
Given to Bente by his father after his first complete mission, Bente has been using it ever since. *See history for more details.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Adelbert Retractable Family Wrist Blade
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][img]http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uploads/assassins-creed-retractable-knife_1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
The Adelbert family wrist blade is something that's been handed down since the family began to specialize in assassination. Gifted to Luus Adelbert after the successful assassination of a german duke. The Wrist Blade is hand crafted with pure stainless silver. The blade itself weighs approximately 1.5 Kg, but the holder weighs about 5-6 Kg's. Inside the holder is a steam powered spring release launcher that is activated through a touch mechanism hidden in the palm. The blade is 2.45 feet long and 5 inches wide.
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
[i]Shadow Slip[/i] - The user can stream a small E-rank amount of chakra through the blade to allow it to slip between the gaps of armor.
[b]Origin:[/b]
Given to Bente by his father after his first complete mission, Bente has been using it ever since. *See history for more details.

History and RP Sample:

History:
Hi there Bente:
First Mission: The Job of a Lifetime:
The Aftermath:
The meeting, and a sense of foreboding:

Rp Sample:
First Mission: The Job of a Lifetime:

Last edited by Bente Adelbert on Mon May 16, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 pm

I approve but Asa might have to check into it when she returns.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 am

D: Blowing up things is fine, but there should be a limit/ sacrifice involved. Ninjas lose chakra when they blow things up, and I expect you to lose something too.

o-o And kill the references to 'contractors'. This is Naruto, not Darker than Black or Stigma of the Wind. D:

If his parents are dead, I dun see how he can like or dislike them. o-o'
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 am

o-o I agree with what Yaka said~ 'Nough said from my part.
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Bleh I just nixed the old template and C/P'd one I got from another site i'm on. Holds all the same or revised info.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

If the other admins approved this then I will please just change the template.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Please use the correct template v_v than I'll mod it all over again. -did not approve of it yet-
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Bleh everything is there v.v I dun feel like changing the template now that it's done v.v
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 am

v___v Rules are rules.

If you want someone to look over it, find someone who's okay with accepting a template that's not the one asked on this site.

I'm not modding it ~_~;
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 am

I looked it over, Everything looks fine.

The only thing I ask you to change is as yakate said, We're naruto not DTB. Just remove the reference to contractors, that or explain somewhere in your profile how they differ and/or are similar to ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bente Adelbert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bente Adelbert   Bente Adelbert Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bente Adelbert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: