Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweety

Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Empty
PostSubject: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Natsume,Izumi

Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] AnimeBoy7

General Information

Name: Natsume Izumi
Nicknames: Tough Guy
Height: 5'2
Weight: 105 pounds
DOB: March 11
Appearance:
Izumi is a tall boy who has the muscles for taijutsu work. He has american light tan skin with his face being round in the cheeks and has a tiny pointed chin. His eye pupils is the color black, some say they could be seen gray when his bijuu was in control of his body. Izumi's hair has not been cut in a long time since he's been growing up as his hair can be seen dropping way low, to where he could even wear pig-tails and fool others into thinking he was a tom-boy. Except for when he was wearing his bathing suit or around close friends who knows him way to well.

His body is known to have a seal of the Izumi outfits you could say is from the guy's section definitely, thorough he doesn't much have a favorite outfit others could say he is always seen wearing a yellow hood jacket over a long brown sleeve t-shirt and has brown baggy short's on with them. He usually wears no shoes as he prefers the ground, but he does own a pair of brown tennis shoes for when he needs them.

Around his forehead he ties his village headband tightly as his loyality is towards Aurora even thorough the secrets inside him almost wreck their village once before. His medium ninja pouch hangs towards the right side of his hip facing towards the back way. When Izumi is traveling, he owns a gray back pack with brown stripes down the sides of it for carrying anything he needs in it.

Personality:
There are many things to know about Izumi's personality that is kept a secret or either being simply because the person writing this is lazy to list them out. But you will find a very fun boy that is well manner with plenty of brains if he use them. Instead of using his brains, he would show maybe a attitude thorough the shy shell that covers him from the village, world that hates his kind usually and would rather ignore him. Thorough it comes to being this person look down upon by his village as the Jinchuriki he never shares any of his troubles or problems among anyone keeping them lock up inside of himself, only crying when he is alone and not with anyone.

Izumi is the boy who will much try to over achieve at anything including trying to make himself some friends. If he does any have friends he will back them up period and never abandon them, even if he is tired. Izumi very much enjoys playing around and goofing off more than being serious because of him being very much being a child inside of himself still. The game he enjoys playing the most is tag- your it when he can join a game, thorough he usually ends up being "it" every game. Pretty much when hes goofing off you can call him a trouble maker.

When Izumi comes towards training, he is seen as a positive person who likes to overachieve the goals that he set himself. Thorough he has to be very careful about letting out emotions when he trains, or battles with anyone. During training [or any other time as well] he'll observe others behaviors and emotions due to him not being around groups often enough.

Character Information

Combat Strengths:
  • Fire Element
  • Excellent Chakra
  • Good Stamina
  • Melee/Mid-Range Fighter
  • Excellent use with Chains and Whips

Combat Weaknesses:
  • Over Confident
  • Bad Influence on others
  • Over-achiever
  • Weak against Lightning element users
  • Has no skills for Genjutsu what so ever

Equipment:
  • Empty small scrolls
  • 1 Medium Ninja Pouch
  • 10 Shurikens
  • 10 Senbons
  • 15 Kunais
  • 3 Flash Bombs
  • 3 Smoke Bombs

Weapon: {Any custom weapons you have}
Element(s): Fire
Jutsu: Listed in next post

Other Information

Relationships: Easy to make friends with. Sometimes he see's them as family members and will adopted them as one if their alone.
Family:

BACKGROUND

Bio:
Birth/Early childhood:

Late Childhood/Academy:

Genin Starting's...:

Last edited by Tweety on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 pm

'The story behind the Jinchuriki and Bijuu'

Spoiler:

'Bijuu Information'
5 - Gonbi

• It is a horse, with the head of a dolphin.
• It has five tails.
• It has two long horns and two short horns on its head.
• It has red markings under its eyes.
• Not much is known about this beast.
• It can manipulate Fire and Water Chakra, and combine them to create the Boil element.
• It contains massive chakra, albeit less than that of the Six-Tails.

Status

Jinchuriki: Open
Village: Kyokukogakure

'Benefits'
Spoiler:

Tails Information:
Spoiler:

Rp Sample Application:
Flames, many flames appear behind him as he ran, people chasing after him with pitchforks calling him names... many names. He look over his back as he call's out, 'Why hate me?
Why call me these names?
What have I done to you guys.'
Over and over as he runs until Natsume Izumi trip's over a rock falling towards the ground before quickly twisting around as he see's people gather tightly around him shouting, Demon! Demon!

Suddenly waking up in a sweat Natsume looks around the small apartment he is living in with a older kind lady who agree to take him in for a small price. Wondering why he keeps having these dreams, it scares him and he doesn't enjoy the fact that everyone points at him. Getting out of bed Izumi moves towards the kitchen as he grabs a glass of water before looking into the mirror. "These eyes... I hate these eyes, the way they look at me." He mutters out before looking downwards at the hands he has.

'Geez, it's almost time to cut my nails again.
How in the world do they get this long in such a short time.
I just cut them like three days ago.'
He thinks in his head as his hands are brought up to his head holding it tightly. It was such a long time ago, since those years that he saw the fear in his grandpa's eyes before he black out and came to in a barn where he lay in hay.

He had woke up back then not knowing what was going on, nor what was then seal in his stomach as he stumble out of the barn ending up falling flat on his face. Natsume grumble at himself that very day mumbling something about 'Not having enough rest' Before he widen his eyes looking around seeing destruction everywhere. He was speechless not knowing what had happen, but the next second he found himself next towards his grandpa who lay nearby. Starting to cry hysterically Natsume fall asleep again on top of his grandpa who he love. He was woken up thorough later on by the old kind lady that he live with till this day.

Natsume came later out of thinking about what happen back in the past day's shaking his head. So what of the nightmare's as he put the glass down in the sink trying to put a smile on his face. It was time that he got some real sleep as he went past the old lady kissing her on the cheek because she is the only one to have anything to do with him at the time.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:40 am

Jutsu's Information

Academy Jutsu's
Spoiler:

'Fire elemental jutsu's'
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Bookwoman speaking. Prepare for the worst.

Quote :
Name: Genjutsu Kai
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:10m (Genin) 50m (S-Rank)
Element: N/A
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
Kai is a D rank as far as I'm concerned. Maybe C at max.

Quote :
Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Range:10m (Genin) Land to Land (S-Rank)
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.
...I's a C rank. And...as far as I know, you cannot just travel from land to land. That's called teleporting and this jutsu doesn't teleport v_v;

Quote :
Name: Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Range: 10m away from target
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Wouldn't this be like the transformation jutsu? Or is it the jutsu we see Naruto use to hide in the beginning of the anime?

Quote :
Name: Fire Dragon Fist
Style: Offensive Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description:The user will channel their chakra around their fist till a thin line is form at and around their whole fist as they slowly pull it back then release it very fast with a dragon shape out of chakra flys towards the other opponent. This will be able too send a ring of fire around the users feet if it fails and only hits the ground too where they would have too cautiously move around and out of it without getting on fire. If the chakra makes contacted with the opponents body, then the chakra will push into the opponent, causing fractures in any bones within three inches from the surface. If it doesn't succeed in breaking the bones on initial contact, the bones integrity will be comprimised, making it more prone to being damaged during combat
Weaknesses: Water Jutsu's weaknesses the power of the jutsu
It's a fire jutsu...How come the chakra can injure the opponent? .-.; Isn't the dragon made out of fire too? Or am I misreading the whole thing?

That'll be all.
Please 'fix' what needs to be fixed.
Thank you~

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

PostSubject: Re: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

x.x I use Fire element fist before on here and shinobi judgement, it was acceptable in both places - Ojike had a look at it even. As well yes the shadowing sealth is the one we see Naruto use at the beginning of the anime.

O.o Kai is unknown rank in leafninja and thats what all staff agree to use their stuff from at least last time we had a staff meeting... So I figure we just list it D-S because it grows a stronger hold at each rank it goes up at?... but okay Ill change it

And apparently Leafninja lists shushin as a D rank, I just basically copy it from another site again.... Changing it.

Edited: Okay all you ask for is change except what I explain.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Booky Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]   Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Natsume Izumi [wip - Jinchuriki]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: