Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Xiao w.i.p. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Xiao w.i.p. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Xiao w.i.p.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

Xiao w.i.p. Empty
PostSubject: Xiao w.i.p.   Xiao w.i.p. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Sedo,Xiao

Xiao w.i.p. >

General Information

Name: Xiao
Height: 5'3
Weight: 138
DOB: 08.05
Appearance: I have a very simple apperance. I am an average seventeen year old ninja in training. I wear the common garb of a genin. The usual attire of my outfit consists of tabi boots, a utility belt and any other normal clothing. I change my outfit day-to-day, don't you? So, not much can be said for that exactly. However, my style is dark yet accessorized with multiple colors. This means, I can be seen wearing a black tank-top and hoodie along with ripped jeans enhanced by colorful things. Mainly, I lean towards that of the rainbow variety. Wink
As my outfits change as does my hair color. Mind you, the change is not as often of course. My hair color changes from month to month. My eye color is said to be a honey brown. That of which is very light in the sun but dark in the lack of such. My shoe size is a 7 so that means her tabi boots will leave that size print on your butt is you bother me too much. My facial expressions usually are very excited or intriged as I am very energetic and curious. Although when I'm fighting I look so determined, I feel it. So you know you will be in for a treat when sparing or fighting with me.

Personality: I have a pretty comprehendible personality. This persona can be learned if you spend one day of paying attention to my reactions. If some one approches me in a Suspect ... "awkward" manner, I will bluntly state that you're anoying me with your creeper-ness behavior. Do you have a death wish sir or madam? When I'm bored I am desperately bored. There is no inbetween with me. If I gets pissed off I will simply state my piece and say peace, walking away from the arguing. We'll never agree anyway. But I'm always up for a challenge. Although, in that same breath I can also be cowerdess at times. Lastly, I can be sneaky. What good shinobi isn't? If I want to kill someone I have my ways. Other than all this I am extremely random, in a sarcastic and ''punny'' way. With no doubt I'm easy to get along with as long as you follow these guidlines.
Exclamation Don't be a perv. (I am violent towards them)
Exclamation Don't be a show off. (It's anoying and nerdy)
Exclamation Don't threaten to kill me. (I will do one of three things.
Question leave off somewhere, so it can't be done [if you're to strong to fight]
Question do something sneaky to kill or avoid you
[she has her ways]
and lastly...
Question kill the living day lights out of you
[though most likely the middle one]

speaking of books...
Like a Star @ heaven reading and writting is something I enjoy beyond training
Like a Star @ heaven that leaves training of course
Like a Star @ heaven the color rainbow
(don't ask don't tell)
and...
Like a Star @ heaven people who protect me
(I'll take a kunai for you if you do the same for me. Not in the heart or anything like that, but maybe in the leg.)

Dislikes: To repeat the first three -
No pervs
No show-offs
Sad people who want to kill me
(for any reason, I like living. You could call it a hobby.)
To finish this list -
Rolling Eyes emotionally motivated cry babies
and lastly...
scratch bad guys
(why do you feel the need to be so evil for huh? what, did mommy not hug you enough as a child? )

Character Information

Combat Strengths: I learn quickly if I study on it study
My Sedo abilities make me very strong Twisted Evil
I stay in the back scenes until a opprotunity comes and aha! I get cha ! What a Face
I am very opptomistic which makes good for allie morale flower
I'm working often on my own abilities to become a strongand high rank shinobi cheers
Combat Weaknesses: Higher ranked shinobi tend to out smart me scratch
I don't always think things through if I'm acting fast Neutral
I get mad quickly Mad
I'm lazy Sleep

Equipment: {kunai, shuriken, ext}
Weapon: {Any custom weapons you have}
Element(s):Bloodline = Earth and Storm;
Main = Lightning and Water

Jutsu:Sedo Jutsus from AS - Jonin (Next Post)

Other Information

Relationships:Kaizeek (partner)
Family:Kaizeek

BACKGROUND

Bio: I was born in my village to a mother named Alena and a father named Kurasama. We, like some other villages all had very strange colored, bright eyes. None of my family could ever give me an answer as to why though. I lived a normal shin obi life with in the blood village. I was some what different from others though. The cause of the difference was my enthusiastic behavior. I was always curious, wondering, searching for something unknown. Although my father always had me sheltered to doing all that after my work with the family bussiness and training was done for the day. With my creativity I combined my love of wonderment into my training. I excelled as a very young AS student. I was six when I was enrolled and 11 when I became a genin. It was a rigorous task to become just a Genin at age six. I was younger than most students in my class. I was taught by chunin and I partook in daily exercise and was taught basic ninja tactics. Such as weapon usage of the kunai and shurikin as well as ninja justu, transformation Jutsu, clone Jutsu and most importantly, chakra control.
After school, I would attend work. This entailed making the room beds, sweeping the entry way, washing the dishes, so on and so on. I would go back and forth between the two and with all my free time roam the un-traveled territories between the villages. Upon graduation to a genin at age 11, I received a forehead protector, also known as a head band. It meant that I was officially no longer a Academy Student. I was a real ninja. I wore this symbol as a belt more often then not.
As a Genin I was a low ranked ninja, actually the lowest rank of ninja. That didn’t satisfy me by any means. Because of this I stopped my frivolous wandering and trained more with in the natures I loved. I was a strong genin by the age of thirteen. I was assigned to a team I didn’t care for taught by a Jonin. I received further training and guidance by my sensei. I did mostly D-rank mission, where there was a lot of manual labor. I had to retrieve animals, pick grass and help with chores. No, it wasn’t fun because it was so much like my job with my family but I was used to it by now. This redundancy gave me all the more reason to rank up. There where a few times I was given C-rank because I was a talented and strong genin. Though, for me, it still was not good enough.
At work I was never interested in my tasks and often finished them quickly to train more. However, one day a peculiar set of twins walked into my fathers room and board building looking for a place to stay for a while. I was so intrigued by them. After a few days of standard “Hellos” in the halls I mentioned something to them. I stated the likeness of our eyes and asked them if they knew any information on them. They had no idea at the time but told me that they where Sedos named Le‘car and Le‘nad. Sedo’s where a clan that was entirely on the other side of the world that I had never seen before. They where masters of element jutsus and seals and they all had eyes like theses. However, they had never seen any others bare the same eye traits.
Every day they talked to me as I listened and asked questions. I learned that they where actually much older than I knew. Although they seemed to be teenage boys they where actually wise old men that had a traditional seal placed on them. Their Clan where some what concerned with there appearances obviously. I found myself rushing back from training to talk to them more than I would wander the unmarked territories. They became my new wonderment and they carried the varying elements I cared for in the latter. They where like big brothers after a while. Because I never had any actual siblings this was a nice feeling to have.
After a few months of them boarding at my fathers place Le’car came to me one morning with amazing news. With a astonished look he showed me a scroll. In confusion I quietly read until I read on line. That line informed me that those of the sedo blood are spread through out all areas of the earth. Not only this but they also can be chosen by Sedo teachers, which Le’car and Le’nad where. This implied that my family and I where sedos as where the others I had seen with these eyes. As I read further I found that sedo abilities can also be passed through mutual marriage and training. The scroll also explained that what ever element that a young sedo first has is the type of sedo they are. There for I was a Earth Sedo.
Le’car and Le’nad where just as egger as I to find that we where in some way related. Cousins possibly, we weren’t sure for a fact. With that Le’car and Le’nad trained me along with my father and mother. We all wen’t together and informed the Kage of this just incase any other Sedos wanted to learn their locked abilities but sadly none came forward.
Eventually I took the survival test while I was put into a team of eight others. I was overseen by a jonin who I didn’t know the name of. Because of Le’car and Le’nad I was promoted to Chunin. Although it was still very hard. I needed a combination of strength and logic skills. I was required to become a team leader, who would put my life on the line to save my comrades, insure that missions was carried out successfully, and was able to gather correct information and make the right decision in difficult situations I was a great example of leader skills as well as jutsu skills. All of this my three senseis taught me. Le’car and Le;nad did so together as my other sensei did so separately.
While I was put to the test in the Chunin Exam I was also given C to B rank missions. I learned all that Le’car, Le’nad and my sensei had to teach. This included normal shinobi training as well as the Sedo jutsus.
I was officially appointed Jonin when I was sixteen. I was a highly ranked and skilled Ninja, especially in many kind of jutsu, such as lightning, wind, storm and Earth. Both thanks to the Sedo teachings and my own training as a Chunin to Jonin. I was now able to be on A-rank mission and be a sensei to other genin or shin obi.
One day while in the village I saw a handsome shinobi walk through. He wasn’t from around here and it was apparent so I took a liking to him. I found that his name was Kaizeek and he was a 17 year old chunin.
Quickly we became friends and I asked if I could help make him into an outstanding shinobi. He agreed and through training we both fell for each other. I was a Earth Sedo and he seemed to have no bloodline traits who used the fire element.
Recalling the scrolls I asked Le’car and Le’nad how the chosen ones are selected. They informed me that if a sedo teacher finds a shinobi worthy they can be picked. Kaizeek certainly suited that requirement. Kaizeek and I where married and his eyes changed just as mine where. Le’car and Le’nad taught the ways of the sedo to him as well. Just as the scroll stated, through training Kaizeek acquired all the abilities that I had once he was a 18 year old Jonin.
Eventually all four of us decided to start an official Sedo clan in our village. I often gather Sedo members as Kaizeek leads them in the direction to learn the Sedo ways. Le’nad and Le’car also help us by actually teaching all they know to the new clan members I find in the places Kaizeek has made.

Back to top Go down

Xiao w.i.p.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: