Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Trials of Sand Part two -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Trials of Sand Part two -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Trials of Sand Part two

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Trials of Sand Part two Empty
PostSubject: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 am

Chiriko stood at the gates of the Desert village waiting for Yakate. Before coming here he had yet again killed a small animal but this time, fallowing his teachers instructions he cleaned off any blood on his clothing, however anyone with a good sense of smell could still probably smell the blood.

He couldn't wait to start his training...and thought about how he should ask Yakate-Sensei if he knows anything about Puppet jutsu...if not then this training trip would just have to include what ever it is Yakate has planned for him!
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:52 am

Yakate was forced to leave Asa behind to gather supplies - he didn't trust Chiriko to be alone for too long. His bloodlust could be controlled to some extent, but not entirely; he probably shed more blood already. Nothing could be done about it, though...

A loose-fitting black shirt was draped across his shoulders, and pitch black trousers covered his legs. His hair was tied in a pony-tail - he managed to get one from Asa. The beaming look on his face foretold his excitement, as did the bright, clean color of his skin.

He was pacing through the streets to their agreed meeting spot - one of the gates leading out of the 'Desert Village', as it was now called. Making his last turn, he could see Chiriko standing still, waiting for him. With a weak smile, he approached him, patting him on the head patronizingly.

'Asa will be following us shortly. For now...'

He whipped an arm out at the gate, pointing at the golden sand looming in the horizon.

'... We're off!'

Stretching out his legs for a bit, Yakate began walking at a smart pace, just fast enough for Chiriko to keep up without getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 am

Bookwoman, left behind by Yakate after he gave her a qhort explanation about the kid he'd be training, felt old habits kick in and trust went off to gather supplies.
Her Bookwoman spirit jubilated to be able to talk with a jinchuuriki but her former alias was scolding that attitude by reminding her that Chiriko wasn't an curiosity in a cage that belonged in a freak circus.

She got food, water, a few empty scrolls, ink and brushes, a new bag and some clothes along with long capes they'd have to wear when it was night in the desert. She was not going to repeat a night with Yakate who was disturbing her meditation with his teeth clattering from the cold.
...That reminded her that Yakate could use fire jutsus and hadn't even thought of making a fire. What a moron.

After a good hour of shopping, she walked over to the portal. Asking directions to the guard, she managed to remember vague details of the desert, giving her enough data to be able to travel after Yakate and the Sand Rat.
Not that they could use body flicker or such complicated jutsus either.

Half an hour later, she reached the Idiotic Rapunzel and the kid. She stayed behind, seeing the child smile while chattering with Yakate. Maybe she wasn't exactly human anymore but she had manners and could be understanding that her presence wasn't welcomed.
When thinking of it, why did she actually join them? Oh yeah. Because the Idiotic Rapunzel had yet to teach her to use the sand.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 am

Chiriko grinned as he kept up with Yakate, he knew that his teacher was slowing down his pace quite a lot because he had seen yakate move at his full speed before, and it was amazing, but Chiriko was glad that he was going slow just so Chiriko could keep up. "Hey Sensei...i saw something while i was waiting for us to leave...the Puppeters guild was putting on a show for the village...and there puppets where amazing...and i know you don't know much about how they work...but any chance your friend might...what was her name...oh yea Asa...do you think she might know something?" He asked curiously, he really wanted to learn to become a puppet ninja....it would be something new and interesting to do.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 am

He acted indifferent to Chiriko while he was talking. When he finished, however, he turned his head to face him while walking forward.

'Using a puppet is like saying you aren't good enough a shinobi yourself. I don't think Asa knows anything about Puppetry; I don't know much either. But if you'd like, I'm sure we could find someone to teach you the art...'

While he was talking, he could feel a growing presence behind him. Coolness was not his forte; this was a golden opportunity for him. With the same tone with which he talked to Chirko, he said;

'In fact, you can just ask her. She's right behind us.'

It may have been rather cruel not to look at her at all, but then again, it was cruel of her not to notify them of her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Bookwoman was immersed in her thoughts when she heard the kid speak about puppetry.
That strange chakra involved art that almost neared necromancy? She shivered at the memory, pictures and descriptions she had seen and read flashing back in her memory.

She didn't wait for the kid Chiriko to ask her and called:
"Sand Rat Kiddo Person, if you impress me while you train with Idiotic Rapunzel and agree to answer a few questions about your bijuu, I'll tell you everything I know and give you a scroll I got about puppetry."
And on that, she searched in the bag and picked an apple out of it; finally a decent fruit! She bit in it enthusiastically and let the juice drip on her chin.
Delicious.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Chiriko shrugged, he didn't want to learn the art to replace his own skill...but just as something extra. Something he could possibly do for fun. "Its not something i want to do to to replace my own skill...but just something I can do on the side."

Chiriko saw Asa approach and tried to hide his displeasure, both Asa and Yakate could however probably still see it. Upon the mention of a trade of information about his bijuu made him cringe slightly, he didn't like to talk much about shukaku...it made him angry and usually made it harder for Chiriko to stay in control. "Fine...but...could you not call me sand rat....it irks me...and i tend to snap when i get to annoyed and....thats never good.." He said as a slight frown spread over his face.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Before Yakate could say anything, Bookwoman stepped inbetween the sensei and student, blocking Yakate from Chiriko's view. She had seen the frown on the boy's face and felt his irritation.
She was maybe losing her vision, but she felt the chakra stirr uneasily inside of the boy's body. Don't ask how or why - she didn't know either. She also knew that playing with the temper of a jinchuuriki was madness. But she didn't care about conventions, neither did she listen to the demands of a brat that stole - yes, stole- her brother away from her for his training, while he had promised to train her first. And what did they atteign up till now? One single, pinsy, winsy weak jutsu.
So, the Sand Rat was going to pay.

"Look, kid." she started on a clipped tone. "I don't care if you have a bijuu inside of you that makes you easily irritated or anything. But if you don't at least try to keep it down, you'll keep on hurting people and will keep on saddening the Idiotic Rapunzel over there, who was supposed to train me."
A murderous glare for the blonde.
"Now, I won't call you by your name till you impress me and make it feel worthwhile that I let Yakate train you."
She had crossed her arms over her chest with a huff and kept on looking down at the brat, a pounding headache hitting in the back of her forehead and behind her eyes.

The jutsu training had given another result: headaches and regularely bleeding eyes. Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am

Again, Yakate remained nonchalant to the speech that was floating all around him, while thinking about each word spoken individually. The dislike between Asa and Chiriko wasn't the kind of cliche' "Act like you love each other but hate each other in your heads". It was quite obvious that they did. And although Asa managed to conceal it cleverly by using her guise as an information-gatherer, Chiriko had no such excuse.

It gave Yakate a sense of pride though. One hated the other because both wanted to train with yours truly.

He came to an abrupt stop, extending one arm to make Asa stop.

'Alright, tell you what. Since Asa wants to see what Chiriko can do...'

He glanced backwards; they were so far, he couldn't see anything but sand in the horizon. Perfect.

'Why don't you show her, Chiriko?'

An idea snapped to his head while he was thinking of the fairness of the task. Asa had no rights to Chiriko's abilities if she didn't show hers herself. And the best way to show that was...

'Actually, no. Asa, Chi, spar!'
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Chiriko grinned at Yakate's idea, this was a perfect chance for him to get his frustrations out on this woman without getting in trouble. Knowing he was already slow enough physically he decided to allow his sand gourd to melt away back into the sand it was made of. Doing this caused not only 5lbs of sand to fall from what used to be the gourd but also the 150lbs of sand that was inside the gourd. Chiriko knew he could easily regather the exact grains of sand regardless of where they traveled do to how long he had been using this sand and how much blood and chakra was infused with it.

"You ready asa.." He asked, a demonic grin spreading over his face. With that Chiriko raised his arms slightly as the sand around him, (mostly the sand that was from his gourd) began to rise into the air above all three of them. In a few moments the sand would rain down in the form of long thin senbon.

---

Suna Shigure - Sand Shower
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

The Suna Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will levitate small clumps of sand above his opponent. This sand can be used to distract his target while he starts his Sabaku Kyuu technique or to provide further sand for the sand coffin itself.

Last edited by Misery on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Bookwoman wanted to murder Yakate for making her work more than necessary. The damage from their training hadn't faded yet and using chakra for a jutsu was out of the question.
"Who said I wanted to see what the Sand Brat can do?!" she shrieked at the blonde happy-go-lucky idiot, glaring at him while keeping her attention on Chiriko from the corner of her eye.

She widened her eye when she saw sand rise into the sky and slowly take form of spikes. She had to find a place to hide, now!
But around her was sand, sand, sand and sand. And stone dunes that rose up from inbetween the sand ones. Cursing loudly, she dashed off to a big rock, taking shelter from the deadly rain. She actually thanked Bookman for the first time, having made her train to run for her life to a rather obsessive point; the sand wasn't exactly an obstacle for her.

She barely reached her hiding place in time, a sand needle having hit her leg.
Annoyed, she brushed the sand away from the wound, wincing at the pain.
"Are you trying to kill me?!" she called at Chiriko. "If you do so, I can't tell you anything!"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Nonchalant to Asa's screams, Yakate vanished and reappeared over beside a sand dune (using a technique of course). Feeling like a hermit, he sat down, encasing himself in a kind of dome of sand, leaving slits open for his eyes. If anything got out of hand, he'd step in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sand Style: Shifting Sands
Range: User line of sight
Type: Supplementary, Ninjutsu, Suna
Description: Provided that the ground below the user is sand, the user can literally melt into it, and jump back out of any other spot in the user's line of sight, which also ahs sand on the ground. The sand on both points of arrival and departuremust have a radius of at least 1 m.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Chiriko grinned, "I wouldn't kill you...just harm slightly..I mean what better way to learn how a jinchuriki fights then first hand?" He said with a soft chuckle, a shred of darkness was heard in the chuckle that would make a normal human shiver.

The sand below Chiriko began to raise around him in clumps before taking the form of several shuriken. "Can you dodge these?" He said with a laugh as his fingers made a slight waving motion. With that the shuriken flew at Asako at a speed slightly faster then a thrown shuriken.

---

Suna Shuriken - Sand Shuriken
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

The Sand Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will hurl disks of sand at his opponent. Spinning through the air the disks are deadly in strength, inflicting large amounts of damage to his target and surrounding objects.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Still being stuck with the pounding headache and the chakra that just refused to mold itself, Bookwoman could only do one thing; dodge while running towards her opponent.

It was almost a suicidal plan, but she didn't have much of a choice. Or her speed and endurance would serve her for once, or she'd die and the Sand Rat would be nicely stuck with not having any puppetry information she had gathered, dating from more than three hundred years back up till the modern times.

The sand shuriken looked rather sharp and she didn't feel like dying just yet, she realized. How sand could be sharp, was something she wondered about but decided not to ask. Admitting outloud you don't know about something as a Bookwoman, simply failed.

The sand made weapons scratched her arms, cheek, cut some strands of messy black and red and cut her new shirt near her shoulders and left elbow.
Pissed that her new clothing was ruined, Bookwoman decided to teach the kid a lesson.
She kept on running towards him, preparing to punch him fair and square in the face, hoping to break his nose while she was at it.
"I personally think that a nicely narrated description would have fitted enough for my history records, Chi-ri-ko." she replied, irritated at the cocky attitude of the kid.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Amused a bit by Asa's rash decision, he decided that the battle was, indeed, biased towards Chiriko. He was in the desert; that was where he was king. Well... prince. Yakate was king. Asa would probably die if she didn't have some support, especially because of her fading eyesight.

Making several noiseless hand-seals, he caused a tentacle of pure sand to silently emerge from just behind Chiriko. Shifting his fingers a bit forced the tendril to inch towards Chiriko, and it pushed him with just enough force to make him lose his balance and stagger forward.

Yakate could only hope that Chiriko had enough endurance to face a single punch from a lady.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sand Style: Serpent's tongue
Range: Medium range (1-10 m)
Type: Offensive, Ninjutsu, Suna
Description: The user performs several handisgns, then focuses on any body of sand. Using his/her chakra, the user makes a kind of fat tentacle-like protrusion out of the sand, and thrusts it quickly and powerfully at the enemy
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 am

Chiriko saw the punch coming and knew his automatic shield wasn't going to protect him this time, which means it was a good thing that he always wore an 'armor of sand.' Do to this he would be able to take this attack with little to no damage. However do to the sand tentacle pushing him over, he fell at an angle into the punch that would kill a normal human being do to the bone being forced into the brain.

However thanks to the armor of sand the punch just did was it was intended to, shattered his nose. Falling to his knees Chiriko held his nose as blood rushed down his face. His eyes teared up causing him to have trouble seeing. With that he let out a loud scream "GAHH!!" he screamed out as he chocked on his own blood. "What are you thinking Yakate! If i didn't always have the sand armor I'd be dead right now you bastard!" he growled, for the first time in his life raising his voice at his beloved teacher.

---

Suna no Yoroi - Armor of Sand
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m))
Type: Defense

Suna no Yoroi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. If Gaara's Suna no Tate fails, Gaara uses an almost invisible thin layer of sand to cover his body. For the sand to cover Gaara's body, he has to use his body's chakra. When covered by the sand Gaara becomes heavier and it is more difficult for his body to maneuver. Though the sand does provide some protection, sufficient strikes will break the armor to expose Gaara's natural body.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:58 am

The punch she had delivered had been probably a tiny, pincy, wincy too strong.
And she had missed enough of the cartilage of the nose that it hadn't broken to need the kid to see a hospital.
But, in an almost unconscious move, she had managed to use her chakra, in her fist, to make the impact stronger; she could still feel the warm feeling tingling in her muscles of the arm and her eyes bleed again from the pain of the use of chakra.

Even though, she felt bad. Was it because Yakate had helped her? Was it because she had drawn the first blood and really hurt Chiriko? Tearing the hem of her shirt completely off, she came closer with the last bit of eyesight she had to the child.
"I'm sorry." she mumbled. "Here, use this to wipe the blood off. I didn't break it; you'll just have a sore nose for a while."
She didn't excuse for having punched him while having chakra added in the move. It was unnecessary information for him to have.

Upon having said that, she stomped over to the general direction of Yakate, because she couldn't see enough anymore to mark his presence precisely. Stopping at around two meters distance from him, she tried to glare at him and failed pretty much.
"What. were.you.thinking?" she growled at him. "This was MY match. You can't just step in because I can't see! I got my own pride too!"

-----------

Justsu in training:

Name: Chakra punch/kick
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: N/A
Description: The user pours chakra in it's leg or hand and arm and releases it right at the moment that he/she hits the target. The chakra makes the member more resistant and stronger.

I'll make sure to get a 600 word count and make around 3-4 posts to finish training this jutsu~
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 am

Chiriko winced ignoring the bandage that was offered by Asa, because he knew the wound would heal in a few moments whether he wanted it to or not. Sitting patiently for his nose to heal he just sat in the sand calmly and quietly meditating as to get a calm flow of the chakra in his body for a speedy recovery.

After a few minutes he was done waiting and his nose was as good as new. "He did it because he knew that my sand armor would block that punch no problem...with me likely getting no more then a small bruise...He wanted to show me pain because its not something i feel often, but something every ninja should feel now and again to know that they are not a god...That is the first time someone who wanted to was fast enough to draw my blood...thank you for showing me my weakness Asa.." He said as he stood up and bowed his head slightly. He wasn't happy about it, but he knew his dead parents would be angry if he didn't show some respect at least every now and again.

---

Advanced Healing: Chiriko utilizes the chakra of the one-tailed Shukaku in a more unique way then any of the Jinchuriki before him. Do to the bond between them because of the double sacrifice the bijuu grants Chiriku a healing chakra that speeds up his healing process. However do to the fact that human cells only can regenerate a set number of times, each time Chiriko heals from a large injury she losses a small portion of time in her life.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 pm

'If I let Chiriko fight on with his advantage for too long, you'd have seen a much darker side of him...'

Hoping that his allusion to the Shukaku's blood-lust was recognized, he let the dome of sand around him crumble down to the desert, sending about a ton of sand onto him. It took added effort to send all the dust particles on him flying back where they belonged. He smacked his hands against each other for a moment, and smiled weakly at the two.

'Now both of you know what the other is capable of. And... you probably won't underestimate each other now.'

Saying so, he raised a large block of sand from the desert, and shaped it into a platform, not unlike the one he had raised when he and Bookwoman had traveled to the Sand village.

'We need to save some times; we're a little off schedule. So... Chi, you can go for yourself, can't you?

... Then, Asa, shall we?'

As chivalrously as he could, he took a single step onto the big sand platform, and extended an arm towards Asa, his palm upwards and exposed. He was sure Chiriko would be able to transport himself similarly, if not the same way, as Yakate was about to himself.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Bookwoman, who was too blinded by pain the blood that was dripping down from her eyes again, didn't see the formal and polite gesture of Chiriko. But she heard his voice very well along with the message he brought along in them.
He was clearly angry and irritated by the fact she had hit him and brought him pain; her, a weak person compared to him, a woman who wasn't even a ninja anymore technically.
"I apologize for having done that. It wasn't my place." she answered stiffly. "But thank you for having kept me alive, Chiriko of the Sand."
She bowed to him formally and turned back to her brother.

Yakate was right; she wouldn't underestimate the Sand Rat anymore. But she had shown nothing at all, proving nothing to Chiriko nor denying that she was weak. It had been a fluke, the chakra filled punch and she could guess that the Idiotic Rapunzel had noticed that too.
Distinguishing barely the open hand Yakate showed her, she shuffled closer, having lost all sense of orientation without her eyes. The desert was too silent and her brain too inexperiented yet to be able to walk towards a voice without deviating from her path.
"Thanks." she muttered when she finally grasped the large hand of the ex-kage.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Chiriko frowned, he infact could not fallow along suit using his own version of yakate's traveling technique because he had yet to learn it. "Wait up!" He grumbled as he jumped up onto the platform, standing on the left side of yakate.

Then with a slight smirk Chiriko closed his eyes, consternating on each and everyone of his grains of sand mixed with blood. Slowly grain by grain all of his sand in the surrounding area began grouping together before floating up to Chiriko, a small group of the sand forming together to re-create the gourd and then the rest pouring into the top of the gourd, before yet again a small amount of sand formed a thick plug to keep any sand from falling out.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:40 pm

With a patient look on his face, he smiled at his mistake; Chiriko was yet to learn the art of sand travel. When the group had finally settled itself, Yakate scrunched up his fist lightly; the sand surrounding all three of their feet compressed, just tight enough to hold them in place.

'Hold on tight!

... I mean, I'll be holding on tight, you just.... blah.'

To reduce the impact of his folly, he caused the platform to zoom forward with surprising abruptness and speed. But by the time he was used to it, a wide smile traced his lips. He was sure both of his companions were loving the feeling of the wind blasting fiercely against their faces. The sound itself was refreshing - it was a sound even the fastest of ninja couldn't hear. It was as if continuous explosions were hitting their ear-drums; thus was the power of the wind alone.

Almost too soon, they were at the edge of the desert. The mountain was about a mile forward. The fact that there was no sand under them didn't unsettle Yakate at all; he continued at his fast pace.

Which was a mistake. They crashed into a fallen tree; the sand platform was too low, and the sand just exploded against the bark of the rotten tree. It was lucky for Yakate to think quickly, and send a cushion of sand (the sand collected from the very same sand platform) to where they were about to fall. Yakate, for one, felt nothing, and Chiriko shouldn't have either. Asa, however, wasn't supposed to be used to the feel of sand.

Oh well.

'We can er... walk the rest of the way, I'm sure?'
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Bookwoman had sand everywhere. In her shirt, pants, shoes, hair...And it was an irking, irritating and annoying feeling that was driving her to the edge of madness. She wasn't a sand manipulator (yet) and didn't have this magic trick Chiriko and the Idiotic Rapunzel had.

She stood stoically up, her face blank and emotionless and dusted herself off. She was not going to show any weakness to the boys.
The shock had stopped the bleeding of her eyes and brought her eyesight back along with the headache that had been slowly fading while they travelled.

She looked around her; the mountain was a dull place to be in her opinion. It was gray and boring and with way too many places where people could hide and attack. Plus, without her eyesight in a good state, she couldn't go anywhere without Yakate, which was in short, humiliating.

"So. What now?" she asked while grabbing Yakate's sleeve with her left hand, not wanting to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 am

Upon hitting the sand, chiriko simply let out a small wave of chakra in order to keep any of it from entering his clothes. Then landing feet first on the ground with a smile. "Walking the rest of the way is fine..." He said with a small nod, "though do you think you could teach me how to do that travailing sand jutsu Yakate-Sensei...?" He asked curious as they walked.

'Hello little Chiriko....Its almost time to go out and play again...' The shukaku demon chuckled inside of Chiriko's mind.

Quickly shaking his head he tried to dismiss the voice, he didn't want to have to kill anything in front of Yakate or Asa, he hated killing in front of people because it usually made them fear him, but he knew some time soon he would have to feed the shukaku some blood ot it would drive him mad.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Yakate pulled Booky close to him heroically, sensing that she was uncomfortable. It was most probably because of her deteriorating eyesight, although she seemed unwilling to admit it. Either way, it gave him an excuse to touch her.

By no means, in a wrong way.

'Now, we climb the mountain of course. And yes, Chi, you just have to learn how to travel with sand... quite an essential...'

His voice trailed off into mumbles, and even before his voice entirely faded, his feet were already stomping their way up the rocky path leading up to the mountain. It was a little less than a half a mile tall, he estimated. It'd take a good part of the day to climb; they'd have to camp as soon as they reached the top.

And the next day... training.

-EXIT (Not literally, we're still in the mountain. D: NEW TOPIC COMING UP PEOPLE-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials of Sand Part two   Trials of Sand Part two Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trials of Sand Part two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next