Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Attention, attention to all RPers -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Attention, attention to all RPers -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Attention, attention to all RPers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Attention, attention to all RPers Empty
PostSubject: Attention, attention to all RPers   Attention, attention to all RPers Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Yo!

I'd be Bookwoman, also known as Asako Hyosuke by the oldies in here. I've been assigned as Moderator here and I will assume my job properly. I'm a rather strict and perfectionnist person, so, I will be stingy, severe and act like a prick when needed.

Alright, since introductions have been made, I'll tell you now the reason of this announcment.
The Profiles and Bloodlines/Clans!
Alright, we all know what profiles are, we also know how to follow a template and how to read the rules. Now I know that you're all thinking "But..." and there is indeed a huge one.
I've been reading all profiles, and I mean all of them, in one single day and have been writing down some notes. And the general opinion/idea I got from all those profiles was...No one, or almost no one are capable of applying those rules/templates. Which is rather sad as thing to discover.
I know that I'll be getting mad PM's and/or replies for saying this, but, most of the profiles I saw, were filled with half-assed weaknesses, biographies, strengths and what not. Those have to be fixed and understood why they aren't good. And the rules are the rules. Don't try to find a loophole or an exit to them, because I'll be sure you'll be sued.

I am not asking for the impossible. We all know that we have non native english people here (I'm one of them) and that not everyone are eloquent writers or creative people. What I do expect is that people actually put effort in it and also try to realise that there are things that don't exist nor are possible, even in the Naruto world. We have a large asset of choices, possibilities and abilities in the great world of this anime/manga and adding to those is sort of a shame and simply unnecessary, especially with the last battles that we have been able to admire in the latest chapters/episodes. I do like creativity, but please follow a few limits~

So, I'll be asking all of you, to restart your profiles from scratch and wait to get approval from me, Yakate and someone else if possible. But without my approval or that of Yakate, none of the profiles will be accepted, nor will you be allowed to RP. Also, we will be there to assist you and help you.
I won't ask any of you to make a new topic and such. I'll be asking tho to edit your profiles and that as many times as you need to do. I won't pry you to do it as soon as possible. My goal isn't to stop all the rp's that are going on now, but the changes will have to happen as soon as possible. I'll be checking the profiles regularely and giving you comments or ideas to help you if needed.

If there are any questions, problems, feel free to comment and/or PM. Flames are welcome, but expect calm answers from me as well as proper explanations. Also, please report in this threat that you read this and will be checking your profile. Thank you very much for understanding.

Thank you for your attention and please enjoy this wonderful site~

- Bookwoman, aka Asako Hyosuke
Back to top Go down

Attention, attention to all RPers
Page 1 of 1