Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kazekage office. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kazekage office. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kazekage office.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Sand-Wind-Magnetism-Iron Sand

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Saku sat at his desk stacking papers. Anyone who wanted to speak with him could find him here.

Last edited by Saku Natia on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 am

OOC: I believe it's Sabakukage. lol

Gosuto walked into Saku's office, accompanied by two men. "My lord, we have recieved word on Swamp's attack. They have withdrawn all foot units. Do you still want to deploy our squads and defend the Kazeno village?" The bandaged man stood there waiting for his Kage's reply.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 pm

OCC:um ok...?

The kage stared at the three ninja that had just steped in his office.''Well if thats the case..no, they must stay in the village.''Saku stood up, and his face showed no fooling around just by the looks of it.''Gosuto at once, tell all anbu squads to report two battle stations, only for the night..''The did not trust the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Gosuto simply nodded, "I will inform them my Lord..." He turned around and faced the entrance to the office. Without a single word the bandaged man, as well as the two ANBU, walked for the door. But before he exited the room he paused, slightly turning his head. "I almost forgot to tell you that the Jinchuuriki is wandering around again...."
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Saku shook his head not surprise of what he just heard. ''Well than, before you inform the anbu district, go get the boy!''Saku said in a disgust. The ninja had left from his office, and Saku sighed. All these problems..i wish i had the ability too poof them away..sheesh..
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"Understood!" Gosuto turned back to the doorway and walked out, heading out of the building. By the looks of it, Saku didn't like the information he had just recieved.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 pm

''Knock-Knock-Knock!'' A sound from the door could be heard, Saku was to lazy too stand up and walk to the door. ''Knock-Knock, Please lord open, its important!'' By the sound of the voice behind the door, it was a chunnin fromthe village. Saku sighed. ''Dummy the door is open!'' Saku yelled too the ninja that was yelling from outside of the office. The door open, and it was more than one ninja, there was three all of them chunnin. ''What is it?'' Saku said. ''Kage...two anbu where killed from outside of the village, these murders are on there way!'' The other two ninja did not say a word, but the look in there eye's showed fear.
''Damn i knew it, i made a mistake! Jui, Kyoshin, and Norokai. Report too the anbu as fast as you can!'' Saku wanted no part in this mess, evan do it has been a while since Saku had fought in a physical fight. '' Yes sir, but what if we dont get there!'' Saku for a moment tought about it, and then smiled with a evil grin striking fear in the three ninja that where standing infront off him. ''Then i will handle it haha...'' Saku said with his eyes closed. The ninja smiled with hope. ''Okay sir we will get on the move!'' The three ninja flickered out of the room. Saku sighed, but then smiled moments later ''Well this village never gets a brake..does'nt it father'' Said Saku while looking at the picture of his deacesed father on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Thirty minutes had passed, and Saku was bored. He just got word from the anbu district that they were gonna do as they were told. ''Well than there's nothing to do now....'' Saku tought, but then tought again. ''Hmm Seems like i still have to deal with this Jinchuuriki.'' Saku got up from his chair and walked slowly too his closet. He open the closet door, and looked for his battle clothes. Saku came out the closet ready, he knew that he always had to come prepared when it haves to do with the shukaku. He open the large window in the office and went trough it. Saku was on the highest roof in the village, loooking down at the desert. ''Okay!'' Sand started to quikly create a cload under him. The sand started to fly into the sky slowly floating over the village. ''Here we goo.''

Desert Sand Floating
Range: 0m~100m-
Type: Supplementary
Sabaku Fuyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja.Using his ability to levitate sand, Saku will bring together sand into cloud shape clumps. These clumps are dense enough for Saku or another ninja to rest on. This can allow Saku to rise above any threat from below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazekage office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage office.   Kazekage office. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kazekage office.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: