The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Share | 

Bird whistles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 am

The next thing Yakate could feel, was a swift slap and a stinging red handprint on his left cheeck, smacking him face down to the ground.
"Idiotic Rapunzel. You really didn't change at all, did you?!"

And Bookwoman stormed off, moving into the direction of the desert. She'd find the village on her own, without his stupid and idiotic presence. Her steps were short, stomping and cracking all the branches and dead leaves on her path. Her fists were shaking at her sides and a deep and primitive scowl was on her face. Curses left her lips like water flowed from a waterfall and her red hair bounded up and down with each step she took.

Then she stopped.
What the hell was she spousing as nonsense? She never met the guy before! So, how in heaven's name, could she have said the man Yakate Tsuno hadn't changed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 am

The sting of the red hand-print of his left cheek didn't leave him as he bounded up and after Bookwoman. The sight of her red hair flowing up and down was mystifying; the sound of her steps stomping on the forest floor was terrifying. But despite this all, Yakate was still following her.

Firstly, she had a picture of her. Secondly, the sound of Asako's name seemed to act as if to paralyze her. Temporarily. And now... he hadn't changed at all?

As soon as he realized this, she stopped dead in her tracks - too soon for Yakate to notice. He crashed violently into her, tumbling along with her in a painless fall upon the rotten leaves on the floor. Not on purpose, his hands pinned themselves on either side of her, pinning her under him. Her petite back was brushed up against his chest.

Almost instinctively, he jumped backwards, away from the crazy lady.

... And that was the fourth strange event. In normal cases, having a girl helpless under him... he needn't remind himself the details. What instinct inside him instilled him to get away from the woman? ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 am

Bookwoman's hairband hung now around her neck in a sloppy way, her shirt go a small rip on the back and her pants were dirty. And her mind was blank.
The only visible green eye was wide open, almost bewildered, before filling itself with the regular anger. Scrabbeling herself up, Bookwoman snarled like an animal at the poor ninja who had already jumped off her in some sort of fear.

Her hand felt wet; eyes lowered itself to the bag and the hand, showing ink seeping out of it and coloring Bookwoman's hand.
With a groan, she opened her bag. A string of curses in an unknown language slipped out of her mouth again and she quickly took everything out of it.
Weapons, heritage from Chomesuke, brushes, pens, tainted scrolls, another water flask, books, which were also black now, and a new shirt. Then, she took out two broken ink pots and threw them aside on the ground. She took quickly the books and scrolls, opening them and trying to get the ink off the paper and leather covers.

The ground under the ink pots and bag quickly got a nast color while the parchments just kept on drinking the over load of ink, erasing all the writings that had been on it.
"Why are you following me, Idiotic Rapunzel? Are you some sort of lost puppy? Get you lazy butt over here and help me to save the books! Those are very important!"
Than she remembered the picture, that was placed back in one of the most damaged books. In shock, she opened it and took the piece of paper out of it.
But it was too late. A large, somber stain had covered the last visible lines of the drawing, making it now impossible to even guess that someone had traced something with a pencil on it.

She crumbled the picture in a gesture of pure rage and threw it at a tree with a cry of anger. There went her only and last clue she had about old Sunagakure.
Her emerald colored eye shifted towards the blonde man and glared at him.
"You, Sir, owe me now another favor. Let me be your pupil and teach me your strongest technique."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 am

Yakate winced and flinched when he saw the damage he had done to, apparently, all her possessions. He gazed at her stupidly as she was trying to siphon the ink off her books and papers. A pang of sorrow pulsed through his skin when he saw the anger with which she threw a black-stained ball of paper at a tree. And hearing her words, he could only agree.

He crept over to the blackened paper on the ground now, and picked it up in his hand. The ink was still wet. If he remembered right...

With a wavy up and down motion of his free hand, he motioned a thread of sand into the air from his pocket. It was harder to control the sand than it was before; maybe it was because he no longer had his chakra infused in it. Nevertheless, Yakate managed to serve the sand to its purpose; he scattered the sand all over the surface of the paper where the ink was stained.

Sand served as an excellent ink-stain remover. That is, if the ink was still wet. And he was sure the ink was still wet... perhaps.

After a moment, he pulled on the sand and allowed it to fall to the floor. Most of the ink had vanished from the paper; a vague picture was visible upon it. But it was unintelligible to his eyes. Some of the ink was still gathered upon the paper, rendering the majority of the picture invisible.

Sighing in disappointment, he strutted over to the girl, and handed her the scrap of paper.

'I don't think... you could learn my strongest technique.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 am

He had flinched and winced. Good.
A satisfied smirk appeared on the woman's lips, quickly disappearing at the sight of the gathering sand around the man. A vague thought of him being the former Kage of Sunagakure crossed her mind, thought that was quickly disgarded, because of his rather pessimistic and dumb attitude. A man, with this much possibilities of reflection and with such a bad handwriting couldn't be a former Kage. It just couldn't be.

Then he showed her the drawing, in a better condition after that the sand had absorbed most of the ink.

If she hadn't been a Bookwoman, Bookwoman would have sobbed on the picture. For some reason, it was very important to her, even more important than her duties as history recorder. But she was a Bookwoman and thus she remained her stoic, disagreeable self, keeping a growl ready to escape her lips and a deep, ugly frown wear itself on her brows.
Snatching the picture out of Yakate's hands, she tucked it under her shirt, protected and hidden from anyone's view. She was determinded to keep it now so close to her that no one would be able to get it's hands on it.

The words the young man had said were storming in her brain.
"Why do you think so? Do you think I am not gifted to learn it? Or is it that you are incapable of executing it yourself because of one or another event?"

She gathered the books, opening them and flipping the pages, to get a quick idea of the damage caused to them. She almost sighed in relief when she saw it were minor damages. But when she saw her scrolls, the smile that had almost formed itself on her lips disappeared. They were nothing worth anymore. Everything was gone, all her records and memories.
She cursed loudly and shoved them aside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 am

Yakate blinked when she shoved the paper under her shirt. He twitched when she snapped at him yet again. And mumbled to himself when she swore. But he didn't lose his calm or his temper, for honestly, by now, he thought she was overreacting to everything.

With another flick of his finger, he made the pile of sand on the ground rise up and start spinning around, mimicking a cartwheel. Looking at Bookwoman straight in the eye, he said;

'It's not that you're not gifted; neither is it that I'm incapable of executing it. I just don't believe you can... do what I can do by learning.'

He paused for a bit, and then spoke again, curious;

'If you are a ninja, which village do you come from? '
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 am

Bookwoman blinked in disbelief. Ninja? She? Never.
"I don't remember having said once that I was a ninja, Idiotic Rapunzel." she replied. "And please explain to me why I can't learn to do what you can. You can't know without trying."

She sighed and ran a hand through her loose hanging hair. The bandana was around her neck, dirtied by some ink she had placed upon while touching it unconsciously after having saved her books. Not to mention that her clothes were still wearing the results of Yakate crashing in her.
In short, Bookwoman was in a mess. A mess she liked to be when she had just met her mentor, Bookman.
Laziness and boredom were slowly prying itself in her mind and the idea crossed her brain to just leave the stupid books behind and just walk into the desert without her bag.
But that was unthinkable and thus she picked the dirty bag up and started to examine it. It was clear that she'd need to find a river to clean it, since she wasn't rolling on money.
"Chomesuke was a ninja. He taught me one or another trick, in case I'd walk into a nasty bunch of people. And he told me something about wind chakra. Not that the Moron ever explained to me what it meant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 am

All he was now was perplexed. She wasn't a ninja, and she seemed to know nothing about it; however, she wanted to learn his greatest technique. And how would one as she, a walking notebook, learn ninja techniques? Now, he could just explain this to her, but that would be no fun. Her ignorance could be made use of.

'You cannot learn any of my techniques, nor will you learn of wind chakra, unless you accept to follow the path of the ninja. For a ninja's secrets may only be revealed to another ninja... I think. Well, I definitely can't tell a random person our arts!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 am

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll be a ninja if it'll help me to gather more information. As long I can record hidden history of Sunagakure, as it has been told me to do so, I'll do whatever is needed for it." replied Bookwoman on a bored tone, waving her hand in a dismissing manner.

Things were actually going easier than she thought it would. Somehow she was imagining the guy giving her a hard time.
Now if her forehead could stop throbbing painfully (probably a slight concussion from the fall), everything would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 am

He clapped his hands in delight, and in his mind was a mentality that wasn't there for over 4 years. The exhilarating feeling he felt seemed to be reflected in the environment; in the dancing willows and the twirling leaves. Then again, these had been happening all this time now - he only just managed to notice them.

Literally hopping on his feet, he grabbed the lady's hand and began dragging her out towards the desert. Or at least. the direction he thought was the way to the desert. In reality, he was traveling the opposite direction.

'Now the first thing you need, my fair non-ninja lady, is a physique worthy of that in a ninja. And to do that, go to the desert, we must!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 am

"H-Hey! Wait! What about my stuff and books? I need those!" Bookwoman stammered while being dragged off to who knew where.

His grip was firm, warm and painfully familiar. And the Idiotic Rapunzel seriously needed a haircut. His cape was torn and tattered, dancing on his shoulders and slapping her in the eyes with the wind. She tried to swat it away with her free hand, which didn't work. So, she tugged at her hand, trying to get free and to stop him.
Why, did the guy have to act suddenly all happy and giddly? It was strange, out of character for him and it also irritated her to no end.
"Stop! I can walk by myself!" she ordered, tripping over a root, hurting her foot rather badly.
But he was deaf to her pleas and screams and kept on dragging her.

The ground became more sandy, the trees more scarse.
At least Yakate had some sense of direction.
But still no sense of common sense.
"Yaka-Baka, are you planning to rip my hand off my arm or something? Let me go already!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

As soon as he saw the golden sand in the horizon, he stopped his wild journey, and turned to face Bookwoman.

His face turned into a perfect, almost comical 'O' when he saw the state in which she was. His ears finally seemed to register all the words she said. He hastily let her arm loose from his grip, and spluttered a stream of apologies. And as soon as he was done...

He turned to face the desert, with his arms open as if in embrace. Forgetting all about her, he started talking to himself;

'Ah, the desert... All the memories... Oh, the nostalgia...'

Everything else he said was muttered under his breath. He inclined his head to look at Bookwoman from the corner of his eye, and sharply said one thing;

'Come.'

Afterwards, he began walking forward at an alarmingly fast pace. The trees disappeared from either side of him; the ground of his feet gave satisfying sounds. Finally, he had reached the desert. His home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:52 am

Bookwoman groaned and facepalmed. The man was definitely a child. She "tsked" and followed the man, walking at her own pace. If she started to run like him, she'd be out of energy in no time and unable to go back on her steps or manage to reach Sunagakure, if it still existed.

Calling him back was no option. Her pride wouldn't let her do that. But she silently hoped he'd come back on his steps and guide her through the huge and dangerous labyrinth that was the burning hot desert.
'Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam
Where it's flat and immense
And the heat is intense
It's barbaric, but hey, it's home'
She snickered at the old lyrics of the age old song. It was true. Somehow, the desert seemed to have been a place she always belonged to.
She rubbed her eyes and kept on walking, following the traces Yakate had left behind.
'Hn. Is he really a ninja for leaving such an obvious path behind him?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 am

The searing hot sun blazed cheerfully upon Yakate's barren skin. He walked apparently with no aim, moving only straight and away from the forest. Occasionally, he looked back to see whether Bookwoman was still behind him - and to see how far the forest was. He intended to stop when the green tops of the trees vanished from the horizon.

And they did presently. Trudging along about half a mile further, he stopped abruptly; the sand on his feet flew upwards lazily. He twisted around to face the lady, his face looking giddy. Obstinately, he placed his bottom on the burning sand, oblivious to the pain.

'Your first test, Booky, is your endurance. Sit on the sand, and stay put. If you can manage to survive it for... half an hour, I'll tell you what to do next.'

Suddenly, an idea entered his head. The heat of the desert would truly affect them if... they had nothing shielding their skin. He readily dragged the rag on his body off, keeping his dirty pants on, and gestured for Bookwoman to follow.

It was only a minute after his gesture that he appreciated the fact that Bookwoman was... a woman. The flatness of her chest was incidental. But after all, it was flat...

'Take your shirt off - I did it too. We'll share the same test.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 am

Something in Bookwoman's mind a big, orange alarm sign appeared and screamed "pervert in sight!", immediately making her back off, when she heard his order, once she was close enough to him.
But alas, the sand apparenly had decided to take her hostage and she tumbled backwards, falling on her behind, a rather angry look on her face.
"There is no way in hell that I'll take my shirt off! Do I need to spell my gender? I'm a Bookwoman. W-O-M-A-N! You pervert!" she finally managed to screech out.

And she crossed her arms over her chest, looked away and glared to death some pile of innocent sand. The sun was burning down on her red hair, but it didn't affect her more than that. As she thought, the desert was like home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 am

He chuckled to himself, knowing that his theory had just failed. But his mind was dead set on the purpose now. They were in the desert; the desert, where Yakate was king and much more. She was staring in no particular direction, fixated towards the glaring sand. As silently and naturally as he could, he tapped his fingers on the sand beside him, causing a fine trickle of sand to float behind her.

The sand dropped cleanly into her back, and stuck against her sweaty skin. Indifferent to what he had just done, Yakate said;

'The training won't be effective unless you feel the burning of the sun on your skin itself...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 am

"And you called yourself not a pervert earlier. Innocent, my- HEY! What the hell are you trying to do by creeping sand under my shirt?"
Bookwoman was trying to keep a straight face from the ticklish sensation the sand gave on her bare back.
Her face turned from pale to pink and from pink to red and from red to purple, until she started giggling and laughing, wriggeling her way out of her shirt.
"Hahaha! S-stop it! Y-Your idiotic Rapunzel! I-I'm ticklish! S-stop!"
But since the sand wasn't retreating, she threw her shirt off, leaving her in some bandages that covered her chest.

When the aweful feelign was gone, Bookwoman wiped the tears out of the corners of her eyes and sat straight up again, trying to catch her breath back.
"Bastard." she hissed. "I will so murder you once this is over."
And before Yakate could reply, she crossed her legs under her, placed her hands on the knees and breathed deeply in while closing her eyes.
A meditation sceance was needed and demanded. The next person who'd bother her within the next hour would loose it's ability to reproduce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:32 am

He couldn't help but laugh when she struggled as the sand tickled her. Literally roaring when she wriggled herself out of her shirt, he came up short when she sat straight again, hoping she noticed nothing while she was being assaulted.

True to his worth, though, he was going to train with her. And as soon as she closed her eyes, he shut his own, making no noise or movement at all. Entering this state of meditation seemed to kill all the heat; he actually imagined to feel cold for a moment. For a moment, only. The heat found him again... and he loved the feeling of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:40 am

An hour passed and by miracle, the Idiotic Rapunzel was still alive and hadn't lost his family jewels either.

The sun had heavily tanned Bookwoman in the short time. Instead of being pale skinned, she was now of a light brown, hesitating between milk chocolate and coffee with milk. It clashed with her red hair and green bandana.
And under the darker color, a heavenly, soothing tingling feeling was felt, relaxing her to the core of her soul. The small gusts of wind that passed cooled her just enough off without making her shiver from the sudden temperature change and the sand scratched nicely against her bare arms and neck.
How long had it been since last time she had been in a desert?
Too long ago. She hadn't been found in the desert, nor had she any physical traits that related her to being a member of the sand ninjas or habitants. But, she had always had an affinity to extreme heats, to feeling the earth in her fingers and under her feet. Bookman had often scolded her for having a habit of walking bare feeted on earth and sandy paths, habit that he managed to make disappear. She had missed having the feeling of freedom and solitude in the large and vast area.

"Hachoo!"

...She had forgotten that an annoyance was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 am

For the greater part of the time, Yakate was just asleep. He didn't snore; he was undetected. But by the end of the hour...

"Hachoo!"

With a silly look on his face, he grappled himself out of his aching position, sitting mroe comfortably.

'Now, who was talking about me?'

Realizing that no one but Bookwoman was there, he sighed. Rubbing both his eyes vehemently, he let his back face her, and walked away from her again, not bothering to pick up his shirt (rags).

'Come. We must find a spot where the sand hasn't been cooled down by our bottoms.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:49 am

Bookwoman stood up, without saying a word, an almost peaceful look on her face. She picked up her shirt and the rag of Yakate and followed the taller man.
He seemed well rested. Well, more like half asleep. He was rubbing sleep out of his eyes. She merely shrugged and replaced the bandana on her hair, keeping it out of her eyes.

"Where are you taking me, Idiotic Rapunzel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 am

After walking a good distance away from their meditation spot, Yakate halted to another abrupt stop. Following his previous routine, he spun around to face the lady, and cleared his throat to prepare to talk to her.

'I can tell that you're adept with the sand... But that tells nothing. You should be well rested now - Run around in circles around me, as fast as you can. Stop when I tell you to.'

Saying so, he dropped lazily on the sand once more, blinking his eyes insistently as the hot sun pierced his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:00 pm

"W-what? Why would I... Oh whatever!"
And while letting a huge string of curses in several languages escape her lips, she started running.

The sand felt heavy at her legs and she felt her body trying to find some instinct back to be able to keep up her speed. Sweat started to drip on her forehead, over her eyes and tickling her lips. She licked them and kept on running. Speed and running never had been her thing and she had been often pointed at by the other Bookman apprentices about her flaw.
She was not going to give up that easily, how tired she might be. There was no way she was going to give satisfaction to this man of being able to find something to laugh about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:13 am

While the sound of the thudding of her feet resonated all around his ears, Yakate was amusing himself by playing with the sand at his feet. He wanted to get used to controlling the sand once more; to be the ruler of the sand, just as he had always been. He could do simple thing just as before, but not as fluently as before... not as fancily, or prettily, as he would say.

Still playing with the sand, he suddenly began speaking.

'Say, why do you need to know about Sunagakure so much?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 am

Bookwoman glared down at the man, huffing and puffing, still running in circles like a rabbit around a carrot it can't get.
"I'm not telling you anything until I actually learned something from you." she snapped at him. "And stop making the sand look like snakes. It's creepy."
Sweat was now running down like rivers, down her cheeks, her neck and her abdomen. A headache was starting to appear from the sun that was burning down her head, which reminded her that she needed red dye. Black hair was too boring and unnoticable, so, she dyed her hair in the flaming red color. Of course, that was a secret the Idiotic Rapunzel didn't have to know.
Her heart was throbbing painfully in her chest and her lungs were burning. She needed to find some way or another to run or faster or longer, to get him to tell her to stop already.
But no, Sir Yakate Tsuno seemed more interested into playing like a kid in a huge sandbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird whistles   

Back to top Go down

Bird whistles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next