Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Sand-Wind-Magnetism-Iron Sand

Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Natia, Saku

Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] The_ga11

General Information
Name:Saku Natia

Nickname: God of the sand

Body Type:Athletic

General Appearance.
Saku has red hair with blackout layers. His eye's are the coler of the ocean, and his eyebrows are a little puffy on the edge. Also Saku keeps the first name of his mother on his forhead, to remeber his mom. Saku wears full-length dark trousers, with a pair of laces on each leg, respectively a few inches below the waist and the knees, a long-sleeved crimson coat with flaring hemlines on the front and the back, a grey holster vest held in place by a single strap over his left shoulder and by two buckled belts which he uses to carry his gourd. He also wears another pair of casually worn belts around his waist. He is also seen wearing Kazekage robes, and a simple black tunic-trousers suit, the latter one greatly resembling Kankurō's suit from naruto, and worn for the memorial of Elder Chiyo from naruto. All the time, he has been seen wearing Desert standard shinobi sandals.He added his village's flak jacket to his standard outfit.

Personality:Saku is or could be your favorite kage, but not friend. Why? Because Saku is a very bossy man, he believes he must do anything to keep the name of Arenokage. Saku does not believe in friends becuase he always was betrade in life. Saku spends his time training the young ninja, because he believes that you might learn something new everyday just by spending time with the young one's. One of Saku's favorite hobby is too gather information, thats why Saku is mostly seen around ninja from the spy corp. When it come's to fighting its one of Saku's best, when fighting he actually thinks more often then he really should. For that Saku is known as bossy,agressive, and not friendly.

Other:Has magnetic chakra, and can manipulate sand telepathically.

Height:166.1cm
Weight:112.215 lb

Being Kage
Training
Fighting
Teaching students jutsu and technique's

Dislikes:
Swamp Village
Weaklings
Bad students.
Spooky stuff.
Losing battles.

~Bio~
Spoiler:

Ninja Information
Village:Desert Village

Elements
Main:Sand,Iron Sand
Sub:Wind

Weapons:
10. Kunai
10. Shurikan

Equipment:
Sand pot-A large pot that holds great amount of sand, good for sand techniques.This slows down Saku in speed.

Medium pouch-Holds Kunai, plus shurikan.

Bloodline: None
Clan: None

Personal Information
Habits:
Being bossy.
Picking a fight
Blushing.

Weaknesses:
Water
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Cockyness
speed

Strengths:
Good tatics
Long range-Mid range.
Ninjutsu.
Fuuinjutsu.
Defensive skills.

Fears:
The desert village being attacked, world ending, and always being a virgin.

Last edited by Saku Natia on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am

>>; Ya' know, Sand/Desert Village has been destroyed. I would know, cuz I was Kage of it earlier. ._. Also, I think it was written somewhere that you can only be genin now. We have too many higher ranked shinobi. Dx
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 am

Yakate I've already spoken to him.

Were opening up two new village and he will be kage of the new Desert Village. But If you would like the two of you are welcome to fight for it figuring you used to be our Sand kage
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:02 am

>>; Nah. Might fight for it in the process of RPing though.

And. >/ It better be epic!
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Edited, i will post my bio in the history section.Well i guess that clears things up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Once i see a Bio/History your approved. But NOT until i see one.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Fine
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Mod Bookwoman speaking here~

Hi, hi and nice to meet cha, future Kazekage. If that is the title you'll use.

Just a few lil things have to be clarified and changed.

First, the title above your picture. Except if your name is "Last, First", you have to change it.

Second, If possible, try not to copy Gaara's outfit and appearance. D: Of course you can have ressemblances, but don't make to obvious. Thank you. Also, develop your facial appearance and such. Not just the clothes.

Thirdly, your personality is contradictory.
Quote :
For that Saku is known as nice,bossy,agressive, and not friendly.
...You can't be nice and not friendly at the same time. And you can have friends, even if you are bossy. Please work on it.

Fourth change to make,
Quote :
Height:5'10
Weight:162
Erm...centimeters, kilos, pluffels? What are they?

Fifth change, the Bio.
I want one, even if it's only two paragraphs. It's required and the minimum to put in a profile.

Sixth change,
Quote :
Equipment:
Sand pot-A large pot that holds great amount of sand, good for sand techniques.
Medium pouch-Holds Kunai, plus shurikan.
Please remember that sand (especially iron sand) weights quite a lot. u-u Remember that you have that gourd strapped on your back while you fight; you lose quite a lot of mobility and speed. Please add it to your weaknesses. Or explain why you'll still be able to jump around like a rabbit o_o;

Seventh change, spelling errors (trader in your fears is most likely traitor).

Eight change, explain the "Puppy face" and "intelligence" in your strengths and weaknesses. Especially the puppy face and how it brings consequences on a battle field o_o;

Thank you for responding and explaining~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 pm

...ok i will edit.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 am

You are yet to describe your facial appearance. o3o And the 'Last, First' text is still 'Last, First'. Dx Your name is supposed to be up there! Like 'Natia, Saku' D:
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Um Yakate i got offline before i could finish so please don't rush me.Look i em in the 7th GRADE i'm only 12 and i got bad grades. So my computer time is limited. Sorry if i sound mad but everybody is all up on me so please GIVE ME SPACE! I will get everything completed as fast as i can.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Let us know when you're done, then. o.o
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Ok ok, um sorry yakate if i got you pissed, i'm not that type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:43 am

o3o;; Just finish your profile. And us mod people don't do 'pissed'. 8D So don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:45 pm

I hope i'm done, and i wanted to know if i could keep the image of gaara please. Its not that big of a deal right?
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:38 am

It looks fine now, but I'm like. D: Sleepy. I haven't read the bio, either. It's fine, but I recommend waiting for Asako to approve it before you RP.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 am

Keeping Gaara's image is fine, if you just don't rp as if you're him~ Heck, most people use a picture of a hero they like, because it's approximatively how they represent their own rp character, so it's no biggy. You can keep it~
But again o_o I'd like to see a written description of your character's face.

And wait till I looked at your jutsus and approved of them before using them in rp. Your profile will be approved once I see your face description~

Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you, and I will edit my face.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 am

So... Gaara. D: Accepted, for now! n_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]   Natia,Saku  ''God of the Sand'' [Done] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Natia,Saku ''God of the Sand'' [Done]
Page 1 of 1