Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

My last wishes and statements~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

My last wishes and statements~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

My last wishes and statements~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

My last wishes and statements~ Empty
PostSubject: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Okay everyone. As you've noticed, I've taken down the poll and closed voting. Well, I did this because, I've changed my mind. Mikey can keep his power and his ideas and creativity and all, and instead of having one of us not in power, I've made the decision to leave. No, it isn't because I've had problems with Mike that it is I'm leaving. No it isn't the drama that goes on here sometimes that is the reason I'm leaving. The reason I'm leaving is because I've lost my heart and passion to RP here any longer. It seems we're going nowhere and I worked really hard to revive this site. I'm growing weary on signing on here day by day and not enjoying my time here, that isn't what DoS is about.

Dawn of Shinobi was originally created for the purpose of fun, I can't say anything else besides what I know because I wasn't here from the very beginning so I will admit I don't know most of the things that went on here in the ancient history of this site. But it's been standing all this on its own, it has died several times and came back to life, this site has more lives than a cat. But, I do know it was originally created for fun and to have a great time RPing and talking with your new friends and the people you interact with. Also, to deviate from the drama that Sannin caused back in the day. Many of us have sought refuge here because of the power-hungry abusive administrators and moderators of that site. Some sought refuge here because of ridicule and torturous words said to them everyday which were not healthy plays on the mind. There are a million reasons why people came here and left Sannin to its death, although I won't sit here and name them all, those are 2.

My idea here was to have it be creative and be an amazing comeback. Mike's ideas are great, he's very creative. Ryuu's ideas, Raina's ideas, Mari's ideas, Zahur's ideas, everyone's ideas are good, you are a bunch of creative people. I just don't want this site to turn into Sannin, nor do I want it to be one big jumble of drama. I want it to be virtually drama free. I love to write and act and RP, which is those 2 things combined basically over the internet, but this isn't happening for me any longer. I'm sorry to all who want me here still, know that you're all in my heart and if you need to get in contact with me for any circumstance, you may ask Kazuki or Mari or even Raina or someone whom knows me well enough for something to contact me with. I have AIM and yahoo and Facebook. As for those that want me gone, you got your wish. I just wish it could have turned out for the better. I hope this doesn't affect my friendship with any of you. If you would like to, I'm making this new site that I will be a part of called Kingdom of Nowhere. If you would like to join, it's in the making right now, but, I feel it would be epic since everything comes together on it.

nowherekingdom.forumotion.net

It ought to be a good one. Anyway, soon I'll be quitting RP all together. I'll be available on my screen name, Facebook account, and yahoo account. That's where we can talk. As for the future of this site, I leave it in the capable hands of Mari and Misery/Ryuu, they are the ones I do trust with the future of this site. But everyone whom has power can keep it. But the future decisions will be held by them. And, as for all the RP's I started with all of you, I discontinue them. You may put them in archives or whatever, I don't mind. I wish you all the best of luck with Dawn of Shinobi.

As for who I am leaving my village to. Surpentheon has always had my faith in that aspect. If he wishes to claim he may. And I made the mistake of not writing it on Sannin thus forth it fell into the wrong hands. Surpentheon Fanglord, I leave my village to. And if he does not claim, this may come as a surprise, it may not, but I leave it to Daisuke Uchiha (Mikey.).
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 am

The site will be continue as Sora wants it to be, I will continue the plot as it is and will be bringing out ideas, as well expect some from you guys as well. Smile So don't quit just because Sora is, stick around and help make DoS continue as it is. Dawn of Shinobi will no longer be the drama site everyone calls it to be. I will make sure of that in my name, if not then you guys can throw monkeys and all at me. Thank you Sora for all you have done in this site, all the role playing and everything. I will miss you and miss role playing with you D:.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 am

Yes, I plan to put as much time as i can into DoS as to keep it both ctive and true to its origional meening. But for that to work we need everyone to work as a group, so i hope i can count on the member's of DoS to aid in that
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am

Your decision shall be respected, Sora. D: Do drop by from time to time, though. We'll always be here.

And yus, we'll work even harder to bring DoS to that craved state of awesomeness. n_n If help is what we need, I volunteer!
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

Type : None.
Elements : Raiton + Katon + Suiton

PostSubject: Re: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Agreed! We'll miss you Sora. I'll be joining your site once you finish creating it. Oh, and don't forget...Awwww Yeeeeaaaah!
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Rest assured, I'll drop buy for visits once in a while. To talk, to do what we usually do on these sites. Associate. But I give thanks to those that have posted here and voiced their opinions on my departure. I will miss you all greatly and definitely visit from time to time.

As for all of you, all I can be is grateful to have friends like you. You are a lively and motley bunch, and truthfully, my internet experiences would be boring without you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My last wishes and statements~   My last wishes and statements~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My last wishes and statements~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: