Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Empty
PostSubject: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 pm

She would wait at the village gates for another to join her, one that she ask a messanger to have a message deliver to him and meet her at the village gates ih a hour. After she had the message given Mari had collect supplies for the travel ahead as it should take them a couple of days to reach the village. Only her movements was being track by someone else but the village with the moment but she did not know it at the time that she was at the store. "Okay I should go over this mission again before the Uchiha I selected to join me for the two cell mission comes." Standing there her eyes would glance around as the thoughts would jumble in her head.

Soon the boy who was to be her student would come walking up to her as she would smirk. "Let us start on our way." Mari would say as soon as he reach her side. Twisting around Mari would stare at the guards as they would signal all was good to go before taking off at a speed towards the forest area where they will be taken towards the blood village.

Mari would hurry away from Aurora village as she jumps up and down from branches heading for the village hidden in the blood after receiving the information needed from a secret spy that told her that her sword lay there still in its special case. 'Finally I will have my sword once again and will be set with my wind element techniques.' Her mind was thinking as she glances over to see if the young student that she invited along was still following her. Mari would hope that she is not going to fast as she slows down a bit to try to match the pace of her student. Who was a uchiha which made it much more interesting for her as he would show student potential towards her. She would appear to smirk as she would head there not knowing that her adopted brother had as well follow her towards the village interest in her wantings as Mari would continue traveling there on her adventures towards blood village.

Last edited by Mari Satsukari on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

Type : 8-)

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Neraku was following his adopted sister, doing his best to stay hidden while following her, though not knowing why. I wonder where she's going. He thought with a sigh, running on the ground. he wondered what things were like on this path, and soon pushed the thought out and sighed.

((OOC: just let me know if I need to add anymore, I couldn't think of any more at the moment))
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

Type : Aurora
Elements : Takai: Katon; Yamazaru: Doton

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Takai would hurry up, jumping from tree to tree. He had only recently been informed that he would be going with a more advanced shinobi towards one of the nearby villages, called the Village Hidden in Blood. He really wasn't sure about the village, knowing practically nothing about it. The chances of it actually being covered in blood was slim, as the name was probably a simile in some form. Catching up the the ninja, he would do his best to keep up with her without exerting too much energy. It was true that he was rather fast, but his stamina was not quite up to par with 'veterans', though that was to be expected. Simply tree traveling would not be a large deal, however, as he was quite used to it.

Takai really wasn't going to the village for anything aside from training. It would not be actual training in itself, being they obviously were going to the Village for one reason or another, generally a mission of sorts. On mission, there was always a job to be done, and just by the sound of another village brought fighting to mind. Should he get lucky enough to actually fit a fight or two in his busy schedule, he would be pleased. 'A village full of brats I can use as training dummies,' he would think to himself before focusing back on the trees.

"So," he questioned, not having really been informed on why they were going to another village, "[b]what exactly are we going to be doing once we reach the village? I would not imagine they would send two ninja to attack it, or anything that would involve breaking our way into it." Takai was not really looking for a well-detailed description of the task at hand, simply a brief sentence that gave a legitimate answer, even if it was false. He really didn't care, he just wanted to have something in the back of his mind for what he could consider a 'mission', even if it was nothing more than simply doing someone else's handiwork.

Looking around, he let his feet do a majority of the thinking, as focusing on each limb would take away some brainpower, even if it was just a tiny bit, that could be put forth on other things, like what he was going to do when he got back, and how to improve his Kenjutsu for later uses. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long of a travel to the village, though of course should it be a matter of half an hour or so, Takai really would not be getting as much as he could out of it. If it took roughly two hours, he would begin to scratch at just how big countries were, and in the larger perspective, how large the world was. Since he was young, getting it in his head that the Village Hidden in Aurora was not the only thing out there were be useful knowledge, and the earlier the better.

Last edited by Takai Uchiha on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Looking towards her student as she would hop from branch to branch as she was ask the question of why exactly we were heading towards this village besides his training. "Well this mission is exactly a personal one, I thought you could help me out in this task. It's a easy C rank mission for a two cell squad, could be three but I figure two would be able to handle this task. It's a retrieve a item that was important to me from the village of where I use to live during a session that I was attending at the blood village." She would sightly mention a small detail about herself before returning towards focusing on traveling towards the village as the country borderline began to change as the woods seem to grow more dark as they were passing into the territory of unknown, which was the blood territory as it was describe to be.

It was not exactly the nicest sight of the village, but it should get better as she was inform as she would pause on a branch looking upwards towards the sky to where she would maybe miss a chance of seeing her brother below on the ground watching her as he would wait on any movements from her. "So Uchiha Takai, what are your wishes and dreams in this world? Tell me a few strengths and weaknesses you have so I can be able to plan something out for your training plan? Waiting for his answer towards her Mari would remain silent as the noises of frogs passes by her ears.

Last edited by Mari Satsukari on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 pm

While waiting for an answer, Takai would be ready to absorb anything that he was told, so as not to lose it for a future reference. 'So, we're going on a C Ranked mission, huh? Not bad experience, I suppose... though it does sound a bit more personal than an actual mission. Regardless, it will still be good training and the such, so it really doesn't matter...' the boy thought to himself, after he would hear the first part of what his teacher was about to tell him. Learning about the Blood Village would also be very important, as Takai would have to know all the different countries and villages if he wished to become a great ninja. Every single Jounin would be able to effortlessly name countries and which villages were in that country should they be handed a map, and at the same time Takai hardly knew of anything outside his own village, Hidden in Aurora. Well, that's what training is for, anyways. Through this he would at least see a little bit of a change of scenery, with the possibility of an insight on another village's function. It would be an important life lesson for later on, as information on enemy villages was very useful should a war occur; though wars were not heard of now a days.

Noticing that his teacher would stop on a branch, Takai would quickly stop himself, as he was mindlessly just jumping, figuring it would be easier that way. Again he would listen, though this time not as much would come into his ear, as overall less was said to him. When he had heard everything, he gave a slight chuckle, as certain things would instantly come to mind upon hearing a certain question. When he was done, he would only be half-smiling when he went to answer the question.

"Well... how do I put it... Wishes and dreams... huh? I really don't have any wishes, as I don't rely on anyone other than myself. Wishing for something would be showing doubt, and a lack of power; two things I don't, or at least don't intend on, having. Dreams, the same thing. That's showing that you don't believe in yourself, if you must go so far as to ask the gods to help you. I'm not trying to sound harsh: just giving you my honest answer. What I intend on doing in the future is getting stronger, and sooner or later unlocking my Hidden Kekki Genkai; the most powerful of all doujutsu: the Sharingan. That will take time, however, as it is not simple to unlock such a powerful technique." Takai paused, allowing him some time to think about the second one. "[b]My strengths are simply my power, nothing more nothing less. Weaknesses, well they're a bit hard to explain. If anything I would have to say that my major weakness is my desire to fight everyone; though that could also be considered a strength as from every fight I enter, I come out stronger. Mainly put it, m major focus is on Kenjutsu, with some Ninjutsu and Taijutsu," he ended, waiting to see how she would take his response.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Glancing towards him as she still waits on his answer her neck would sightly crack. Mari was sightly bored at the time with a sight excitement in her ninja aura around her that signal she was anxious to get this mission onwards. But once the uchiha she selected starting talking, she was smirking a bit as she would hear he had no wishes or dreams to actually live on. 'Not live on dreams, doubt or power?' That's whack out for someone who should be dreaming of the day they'll raise to the top like I am trying to do. Oh well I'll try to figure out something. Mari's thoughts was going again at a million times a hour as she almost thought smoke would begin to go out of her ears.

Noticing that Taiki had pause in a thought as she shook her head free any any thoughts as the sun that was shining in the mid afternoon would hit a shade of her headband as she would rest on this branch. It was good to take a break she was thinking when Takai began to speak again. After listening towards him she would give a simple nod before standing up as Mari's face would turn towards the west direction as they needed to head that way to get towards their next location. "The country borders waits us, you ready to get towards blood village and start our mission?" Mari would ask, but wouldn't wait for a answer as her feet would lightly jump towards another breanch in the west direction, beginning to hurry off towards there for the blood village.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Moving along quick on the ground, Neraku would stop to take a quick breath as he would look up in the sky seeing that his sister had as well stop for a moment. There seem to be talking going on as he catch a few drifts here and there. For moment he seem to have a moment of peace and rest to take a break, but then Mari would yell out something about continuing forth before taking off again on another branch heading in a sightly different direction towards the west.

Sighing a bit before taking off again as Neraku would decide to take a route towards the branches he would be soon finding himself running along behind his sister but at a lower branch than what she was already running at.

This might be tricky sight, but he would need to be extermely worried now that his sister might find out that he was out without the village knowledge even if he is traveling alone.
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm

When he had finished his answer, he would see that his teacher was still, probably thinking about what he had said. He did tend to walk quite a lot when he got in mood, though he never really could tell when he actually was; he sort of got distracted and just couldn't stop blabbing off. When he saw that he would have even just a second to rest, he would look up and observe the sun. It was getting considerably warmer as they went, moving farther and farther away from the Village Hidden in the Aurora, known for its bitter temperature. Sure, a change was good every here and there, but someone should have warned him. If it got much warmer, he may have to end up ditching his jacket, though it is a prized possession of his...

The sun was warmest thing in the universe, or at least as far as Takai could tell, and looking up at him only made him feel even warmer. Though he pretty much hated it, there was something about the sun that was almost forcing him to star at it - at least towards it. If he were to actually stare straight at it, then he could risk going blind, and if that were to happen he would never actually be able to unlock the Sharingan, which he had been working so hard to obtain. Looking back down when he heard the female speak once more, in a split second she would begin traveling towards the Village Hidden in the Blood. Takai would have answered, but there really would have been no point in doing so, no matter what he said the outcome would be the same thing: they were going to the village, and they were going to take the sword.

Now that Takai was thinking about the sword, he began thinking about the village. It was obviously full of ninja, thus it was called a Hidden Village. How did the female plan on entering the village, before actually going to the location of the sword? they would more than likely try to kill the two on sight as opposed to let them in peacefully, so the chances of fighting were remarkably through the roof - unless it was a 'spy mission'. If that were the case than Takai would have to go against his natural being, but a mission was a mission, no matter how... stupid? Thinking things over, maybe that wasn't the way he should be looking at it.

Takai didn't really want to go around calling his first mission stupid, but retrieving a sword was rather pointless... of course there were exceptions. Should the sword in any manner have a special ability, like how Daisuke has one that is extremely powerful, then it would be more than worth it. Shrugging, he would speed up slightly so as to catch up to his teacher, before moving at the same pace as her. Things were about to get interesting, and that was just the way that he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 am

Continuing to travel at fast pace as they would soon cross over into the second country land she would look back at him only to see a boy that look familiar towarrds her. Taking second glances her eyes widen as suddenly the motions to drop towards the ground would be shown towards Takai before Mari would grab the branches and leap off with her arms hanging on it as she drop towards the ground landing on her feet as she fold her arms together. "Neraku! Get over here." She would say sternly. After Neraku had reach her she would glance into his eyes, "I won't question why you are here yet mainly because we need to reach blood village before night fall but still your to follow us and not leave my side until we get there."

That was all Mari would say before returning her glance towards the boy as she gives him a little nudge towards his shoulder as if she was saying to help her keep a eye on him even thorough he was old enough to keep his self in check. Twisting back towards facing the ground and looking straight ahead, Mari would begin to run again as she would hurry along towards blood village. There was not much time till night fall so the need to hurry would be neccessary, it wasn't good to be out at night in most cases around the blood village she remember her informer telling her back home when Mari was preparing to head out.
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 am

Takai would see his teacher look back, probably to make sure he was still there, but suddenly her face would get red with anger. Looking back to see if there was something else, or if he had done something, he saw another boy, who obviously was in big trouble. Catching onto his name, Neraku, Takai would simply try to ignore him. That didn't mean he wouldn't watch his back, but should he act stupid he's on his own. Obviously since he was traveling by tree, he was a ninja of some sorts. Figuring that to be good enough for him to defend himself, Takai would try and focus more about himself, and what would only be a fraction of a fraction of a war... should they go in the hard way.

The Village Hidden in Blood was hopefully nearby, as it was getting harder to see every minute. If Takai had his Sharingan, he wouldn't really have to worry, but of course he had not yet activated it. He would simply have to rely on instinct to get him there, and wits to survive...
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Neraku had been following Mari and who ever else was with her. He didn't really know them, so he wasn't really to worried about him too much. He then heard Mari call him over, and then knew that he was found the he had been following them. As Mari had told him to go to her, he sighed a little as he walked up to her. "Yes, sister?" He said, as she would then start talking.

"Sounds good enough. Guess we'll talk in the blood village." He said, as Mari started to run towards the village again, and saw before she ran, nudged the kid who was with her. He had started to run again, following her closer, just like she had told him to. Well, worse things could have happened. Atleast she's not in a bad mood. He though with another sigh.

He wasn't sure what his sister had in mind for him, but he wasn't worried at the moment, though he knew he'd get a tongue-lashing when they got to the blood village.

He wasn't sure on how his sword was gonna slow him down, but still ran as fast as he could to follow Mari and who ever was traveling with her. He just really didn't feel like getting into a fight, physical or otherwise. "So, sister, who's this kid here?" He asked, curiously.

Neraku noticed that it was getting late and continued to run, hoping they'd get there by their deadline, so they wouldn't be late, mainly because he preferred not to be late with traveling.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Focusing on the branches that was ahead Mari would lightly jump one branch, sometimes over two branches since she knew that wild creatures who were not funny comes out during the night in this part of the forest. Noticing her brother was quick to follow her orders as he would begin to try to run with her, her eyes wandering over his sword as she smirks curiously. "So brother, how come you have that heavy sword? I thought you were not on who took up in blades yet." She would tell him as Mari would in a few seconds ask him who this kid running beside them was.

Looking over at Uchiha Takai as they would jump some more branches getting close towards where it would appear that it was drawning close to dusk time. She try to think of some way to answer this question in sense of double time. "This is Uchiha Takai, he was the one selected to go on a mission with me towards blood village. Now let's double time it, we need to hurry." They were only a hour away by that time towards blood village as they had not stop to take a break since. Mari knew this was dangerous to do, but still it was more dangerous if they were left out in the dark, plus it was pretty good training for both of the boys to do some speed training. She wasn't sure if they figure that out yet or not thorough.
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Takai would not waste a second in looking over the boy, as he was trying to watch his step with the branches. Since he could not see too far ahead, he would have to take multiple short steps as opposed to few large steps, and of course that would be taking more energy away from him. Takai wanted to sigh at that thought, but it wasn't the type of person he was. He would just have to take it, and simply accept it.

From what he had heard, the boy was obviously the brother of his teacher. Aside from that, he was a swordsman of some sort, and was apparently carrying a rather large sword on his person. If he were to look back, he would be able to tell that the sword was nearly the size of the boy carrying it. All Takai had at the time was his Uchiha Blade, which was overall not quite up to par with the boy's. Little did Takai know he was in the presence of Shibuki, a legendary blade on the same par as his brother's Nuibari.

They were getting rather close, and when told to Takai would nearly double his speed. Yes, it would probably drain his energy at a high rate, but Takai was rather skilled in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu alike, so he wouldn't be quite as empty as someone who wasn't. Within the hour they would be arriving, and when that happened maybe they would actually learn the entire schematics of the mission. Simply going in and retrieving the blade was not quite what one would call a 'Mission Plan'.

((Exit is applicable))
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

"I have this heavy sword mainly because it has some history. And it's the only heavy sword I like." He said, with a small smile. He then looked at the kid. "Ah, an Uchiha. How's your bloodline working for ya?" He asked, chuckling a little. As soon as Mari said they nedded to double time it, he started to run faster. Not only did he start to run faster, he got closer to the ground, to try to go slightly faster than he was. Even though he was running as fast as he could, his sword, Shibuki, was still weighing him down a little, so running colser to the ground just made him go as fast as he would run without the sword on his back, running normally.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:47 pm

After Suyu had finish answering her question as she would sigh a bit, it was normal that all Satsukari carry a blade of their own choice, but this type of blade was rare to have in their family. She would have to keep a close watch on her little brother. Glancing back at the two that seem to be steadying keeping up with her she would nod sightly and stop on a branch again as she glances down at the gates that were just a few feet ahead of them. "This is where we stop our traveling and enter... the village of the blood. My old home I welcome you all to." She would whisper out as Mari jump down from the branch and scroll up towards the village not looking back in hopes of the two boys getting the message to quickly follow her. What they didn't know is that she came to retrieve another person as well, one who was alive and important to her. She would bring her back towards the Aurora village to live for awhile until she was ready to fully move into her other plans.

[Yeah its a quick exit but I didn't really get much to type out.]
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Neraku nodded as Mari had started to say something. "So, this is the blood village." He said, never being there before. He kept up with Mari as best he could, which was hard because of the sword. He smirked a little to himself and chuckled, before looking up at Mari and continued to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]   In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In the meantime.... [The retrieved of my blade and training]
Page 1 of 1