Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Awakening in unknown place... -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Awakening in unknown place... -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Awakening in unknown place...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

Awakening in unknown place... Empty
PostSubject: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 am

A young girl would be transported by a hawk towards the village of Mabushii thorough she would not know what it was as she would be roll off by a unknown figure who was cover up in the shadows of a tree where they would take off from her, leaving her here. She was dress in a white tan dress that was sleeveless and black leggings on with barefoot feet. She look to be a small girl, no older than 13, it had been a few years since she fallen into a black world, not knowing who she was exactly except for her name, her own personality. She was laying there in the ground as she would wait to be discover by someone hopefully not long enough, but when that person discover her she would perhaps be looking to be in a deep sleep thorough she still had not awaken from a sleep she took at the sand village two years ago when they fall under attack and made the sand village disappear into some unknown area as now known to not exist.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:35 am

"Dee de dum.. da do dum.." A melody could be heard in to distance as a blonde female donned in robes would walk along the trail into the village. Raina, out of the corner of her bright red eyes saw a hawk take off from the village wit someone on it. "My my how odd.. A ninja in a village like this.." She looked further down the road and saw a tiny form under a tree. "Oh dear!" She quickly ran to the girl and knelt beside her.

She rested the child's head in her lap and check her for wounds. She's alright.. but why would she be sleeping in a place like this..?

"Excuse me? Are you alright little one?" She would ask and softly brush the girl's hair with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am

The girl would be hearing voices from the black world she wander in as the girl who found her would lay Tamiko's head in her lap. [i]'What is this voice I am hearing. Am I finally finding my way towards somewhere, must I move on from this world with the lonely life of no parents?'[/color] She would wonder and wonder as the calling of a now familiar saying would reach louder towards her ear as she would have hair softly brush. "Excuse me? Are you alright little one?" Her eyes would flutter open once as she started to wake up, then close before opening slowly again as the bright light would start to shine in her eyes from the sunlight that is in the sky even with tree's all surrounded by them. Her little cute wide pink eyes would look back into the girl's face as she mumbles something out of her mouth as suddenly a confused look would appear on her face, "Where... am I?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 am

The priestess sighed with relief. She was unharmed. "You are in the Village of Mabushii in the Neutral Territory. I found you unconcious under this tree. Do you know your name?" Raina took note of the cute pink eyes shining. It seems as if she'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am

Still laying confused and still a bit tired in the lady's lap she would hear about where she was as Tamiko would look a bit nervous as she reply's the name of the location out loud, "Village of Mabushii..." The girl eye's would glance around as they stare upwards trying to remember for a second if she knew her name then suddenly located it as she would nod sightly before starting to sit up slowly. "My name is Hyosuke Tamiko... but this is not where I remember myself being." Tamiko would say a bit scared of where she had ended up exactly. She couldn't remember where she was last thorough, it was as if some type of information was being hidden from her.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 am

Raina smiled, "Nice to meet you Hyosuke, Tamiko. My name is Raina Kanakosa." She would help the girl stand to her feet. "What do you mean this is not where you remember being?" Rai wondered if she was suffering amnesia. Though she had no headwounds.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 am

Glancing around at the sightings that were new towards her, she would wonder exactly how she got here from where ever she came from. If Tamiko could only remember... nodding at the young lady name Raina she would take a couple of step's carefully in front of her as she would glance around at the tree's. If anything she could remember, they did not exactly have tree's out where she came from. "I don't exactly remember.. much of anything in this area. It's like my mind is being block out to where I only know certain things, like enough to keep me alive and well. "
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am

Raina crossed her arms thinking. That hawk with the stranger.. Maybe.. "Well if you do not recognize anything here you are welcomed to join me. I'm traveling around the continent looking for students.. Maybe I could help you find out where you came from." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:42 am

Nodding sightly as she smiles back towards her, the intelligence of her brains would kick in as the confused look vanishes from her face as she would turn back looking at the lady call Raina. "That would be nice to do. Except for one thing, I have exactly not the liking to do training because I'm more a laidback person. But I will still train no matter what since I don't like to fail others and not show my best towards my teachers." She would anxiously accept the position in other words as Tamiko did not want to be left out here alone as she would continue walking back over to where she stood next to Raina.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 am

Smiling Raina patted her head. "No problem Hyosuke-chan. You can learn at your own pace." She looked down at Tamiko's feet and noticed they were bare. Reaching into her bag Rain pulled out a pair of black sandles and handed them to the girl. "Here. Try these. Tis quite odd that you are without shoes in this territory."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Smiling sightly as she felt a bit safer as the lady would touch tamikos head she would soon notice the black sandals which was handed towards her. Glancing a sight weird look towards them tamiko would wonder why exactly she was handed them until she heard what raina say. "um there's a reason of why my feet are barefoot, its sort of because I don't really care for shoes unless they are actually needed." tamiko would accept the sandals anyways out of politeness as she would slip them on feeling a bit uncomfortable after going without shoes for so long. Then tamiko would look up towards her teacher as she would just wait for something else to happy being in silence was all that was around them as they stood there.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Raina holds her hands together. "If they feel too uncomfortable you do not have to wear them." Rain looks up at the sky in the direction the hawk took off in. She started walking down the path into the village. "So Hyosuke-chan? Do you remember having any training or anything of the sort?" She was curious if the girl was shinobi. She could sense a strong chakra in her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Looking up at the lady before glancing back down on the sandals she would mumble at her, "No I am alright. I should get use to wearing shoes again thorough sometimes I will still go barefoot." Then as a couple birds flew past her as she would hold out her finger as one of them would land on her with a sight giggle coming from Tamiko's mouth. For a few seconds the bird would stand there on her finger before flying off as she would begin following Raina who went walking down the path towards the village she had end up in. "Training? I haven't really had any training except for academy wise as far as I remember. And Raina, you can call me Tamiko if you would like."

She would grin sightly as she was liking this lady glad to have met her before she had met anyone else. Tamiko would continue to walk along this lady as she smell the air in front of her as she would wonder exactly what type of person she was as she would stare down at her hands while she walk. Tamiko wouldn't stop walking along Raina unless the lady stop.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:46 am

She nodded and turned her head slightly as she watched the child. Smiling she continued, "Alright Tamiko-chan. Tell me. Is there something you feel in your heart that you wish to accomplish?" Even though Raina knew of the girl's amnesia she wanted to see her heart. If there was anything in there to start with, to see the path she would take.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 am

Looking towards the lady as she askes her about what she feels in her heart. If there was anything she wishes to accomplish. "I wish to accomplish being a shinobi, but more than anything I wish to help other's and get as much knowledge as I can from this world. I am a nerd for knowledge if you can call it that. Especially for medic knowledge." Mari would say out this as she would smile sightly about that not minding what she call herself. It was true she love knowledge. "Anything else you wish to know Raina?" Tamiko would ask slowly as she starts to feel a bit safe to talk some instead of the lady trying to make all the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:11 pm

She nodded and smiled. This girl had a lot of potential. But Maybe it would be wise for her to learn in a vilaage setting.. with other students her age. Rain stopped walking and leaned on her staff. "You have drive.. I might have to leave though.. So I'm going to see if a dear friend of mine can over see your training until I return.."
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:50 am

Looking towards the girl she waited for her response as she watches her new friend stop walking as she leans on the weapon she carrys with her. "Who is this friend of yours that you speak of Raina?" She spoke towards her as she looks her into the eyes not wanting to yet leave her since the only one she trusts so far is her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening in unknown place...   Awakening in unknown place... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Awakening in unknown place...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: