The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Share | 

Aurora's Old Age Revives~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:23 pm

A sigh. This was me. It hadn't really hit me till now since I've been busy in all of my endeavors of restoring the Aurora village. I hadn't really taken the time to think about the deeper values of my life from the past. Yes, I live in the present, but sometiems memories resurface in your brain, in your heart.

I sat down on a random curb that seemed to be sticking out of the ground from the recent destruction of the Aurora village. Cupping my cheek and resting my elbow on my knee, my pained blue eyes looked down to the ground and sighed once more. I was thinking about all I'd lost, all the friends I was never able to see again. Everything I missed while I was gone, and all the pain I caused when I died. I didn't deserve this much. But I sensed a presence coming, who could it be?

'A dream is a true desire, a wish from your heart, and they should never be forsaken. I have my own dreams, and I have a right to chase them. Your dreams are safe with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oh hello there stranger.." said a soft voice from behind. There behind her stood a blonde female with orange eyes. She was donned in priestess robes and carried a cross staff. She smiled, "Hi there Sora-chan. Glad to see you on the living side."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:46 pm

That voice. It sounded so familiar. If I hadn't lost touch with mostly all of my close friends and all, I might have known who was speaking to me in an instant. I took a small moment to think but it wasn't coming to me. So, I did the only thing and the natural thing that we normally do when someone says your name. I turned my head, and when I saw who stood before me, I stood up myself, blinking slowly and looking upon her in awe. It had been a while.

"It's nice to see you too, Raina-chan. But.. how, when..?"

I was so caught up in the moment of being reunited with one of my best friends that my words weren't forming coherently. I couldn't help but continue to look at her as a small warm breeze blew past us. My Kage robes that were on my body at this moment swayed with the wind in the direction it was blowing, as did her priestess robes. She'd still remained pure, all this time. Still a priestess, still doing good.

'A dream is a true desire, a wish from your heart, and they should never be forsaken. I have my own dreams, and I have a right to chase them. Your dreams are safe with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Raina hugged her long lost friend and smiled. "Tis good to see you again. How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

A hug. And a smile. The things I've longed to see for some time. I haven't being surrounded by pillage and dust of all sorts. As she hugged me, I hugged her back, leaning down a little bit, I was taller than she was. But that was besides the point. Another small warm gust blew through and I smiled as well. My heart beating in a slow rhythm.

"I've been... alive. I've been well, I guess. How.. how have you been?"

Still trying to form my questions and answers properly. I chuckled at the end of the alive part and let her respond after speaking my piece.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 pm

She giggled at the joke. It was so good hearing her friends voice again. "I've been well. I'm opening a temple in the outer territories since the war has destroyed many villages.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well that seems interesting. I'll come to visit when I have the time. But as for now, we are dealing with many things, Raina. My village is in ruin from the attack of a rogue ninja named Kuro. He's done much damage and I'm doing all I can to restore the village to its former potential and beauty. And then there's an epidemic going around, strange weather patterns, just make sure you're safe at all times."

It was good hearing her voice as well. It was a while back since she remembers it so clearly and of course, her touch was good as well. Had I really lost that much contact with human nature? Okay, that setttles it, I'm never dying again. I continued though.

"Well, actually, when you're not busy tending to the temple, I might have a job for you, of course if you're interested."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Raina looked around. "That's right.. Do not worry about my well being I shan't be harmed. Since you and the others are fixing the damage, I'm going to create a cure for this epidemic.." The priestess poked her cheek, lost in thought. "Oh huh? job yes?" o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm

"I am somewhat working on figuring out this epidemic too, I don't think a cure is possible as of this moment. I'll update you on it later, if you'd like. But as for now, I don't have a head of staff in the Aurora hospital. I was wondering if you would take that position as head doctor or nurse. If I remember correctly, you were always good at all this medical stuff."

I watched her poke her cheek. So cute. I shook my head, I couldn't be carried away. I watched her facial expression for her reaction and answer to my question. I let a long enough pause pass before I looked down to the grounhd for a moment, gathering me thoughts and then looking back up at her with a soft smile.

"But we can talk about this over dinner if you'd like, let me take you out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

She nodded. "I would love to until the village got back on its feet. And I'd like to hear about your dissertation on the thesis about the epidemic. Dinner what kind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

"Sure. I guess."

I blinked, that was another on my side and to help me. Plus it was good to be united with an old friend, especially one that held your heart so long ago. A small pink blush color painted my cheeks as I looked to the ground once more.

"Any kind you'd like, Raina. I guess... hehe...you could call it a date."

I rubbed the back of my head with my hand as I continued to focus my gaze downward. I was being stupid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 pm

"Thanks Sora-chan." She started walking down the street, she stopped and looked back at her. "Come on. One of the first things they rebuilt was the ramen shop." Rain smiled and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

"Right the ramen shop. My favorite dinner spot."

I walked forward with a smile and joined my hand with hers as she held it out. I was just happy to be in contact with one of my dearest friends again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:18 pm

They journeyed forward down the street towards the ramen hut. She looked around at the broken homes and the villagers that were rebuilding their lives. She felt sad for this was the condition her village must've been in after she left it. She looked at Sora. "It'll get better Sora, it always does right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:27 pm

"Yes, of couse, Raina. It will all get better. I promise it all will. It just pains me in a way to see my home being in such a horrid state. It ... kinda hurts ya know? That I couldn't do anything to help save it while I had the chance to. I might be Kage, but I'm nothing more than a weak one. Which is why I need to get stronger, and the reason I've been trainign everyday as well."

We continued walking, I had let go of her hand, for fear of it getting uncomfortable. Soon we'd reach the ramen stand they rebuilt and have some dinner. But my pained eyes kept scanning the area. It was all so sad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:35 pm

She looked back at Sora, her eyes are so sad.. "Sora.. You are not weak. You are the one the Villagers look up too. They don't see you as weak. If they did they wouldn't have to will to rebuild. They believe in you Sora-chan.." Raina smiled and pointed out the happy villagers with their families, rebuilding their homes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm

I suppose you're right Raina. I just can't help blaming myself for all of this. Which is why I'm rebuilding it. For the two reasons that I helped caused all of this so I'm going to help clean it all up. And, the second one simply being this is my home, the home I love and swore to protect till the day I die... again."

I smiled and laughed a little at that last line, then looking to Raina's eyes, seeing that she too had that faith and hopefulness in me. I reached out to grab her had once more and held it in mine, kissing the top of it, never b reaking the gaze. A small smile came to curve my lips to its shape and then I spoke.

"Thank you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Smiling she stepped forward and hugged Sora again. "No need for thanks Sora-chan. ^^ You will always have my faith and your villagers." She sat at the counter, proping her staff against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"Raina, you're just amazing, that's all. The best friend anyone could ever ask for. Anyway, shall we eat?"

I took my seat at the ramen stand and ordered my "usual" meal. I smiled at Raina and awaited the cooks to fulfill our orders after both asking for what we wanted. It was silent for a moment. I was hoping she would have a topic to bring up or talk about with me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:39 am

Raina sipped her tea. She set her cup down and folded her hands over the Ankh she wore around her neck and said a silent prayer of healing over the village. When she finished she looked over at Sora who was very silent. "So.. have you heard from the others?" She was meaning the Kages and their friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 pm

I shook my head, placing my utensils for eating down and pausing between slurps of my ramen dinner. I blinked and thought a moment but then shook my head once again, sure now that I didn't speak to any of them.

"No. Sadly, I haven't. I've heard that recently, anarchy has befallen the Blood village and in the land of mystery. Well let's say it's not so mysterious anymore. The clouds and mist that shrouded the land are now dissolved and gone. And.... one other thing...

A pause. I took this pause to gather my words and to hide my emotion. Even though the pain was clearly expressed in my eyes, they were focused downward towards the ramen and I took a moment to think and to "compose" myself. I had gotten better at handling my emotions.

"You remember who was the leader of the Land of Mystery? .... Well, no one really knew because of the scarce visits there. Well, in case you don't know, it was Ryuu well-Tsumi, his other name. My brother.... and, recently... I was exploring the rainbow glaciers... only to find him dead and his body laying in front of me.... nothing so much as a goodbye. .... What makes matters worse, I was a little of the distance away when he decided to commit suicide by the means he did.... I.. I could have..."

I clenched my fists and tried to hold back my tears and my emotion but I found myself letting it pour out in little bouts. Calm down, Sei, calm down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Old Age Revives~   

Back to top Go down

Aurora's Old Age Revives~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1