Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A old memory... reoccurence? -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A old memory... reoccurence? -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A old memory... reoccurence?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

A old memory... reoccurence? Empty
PostSubject: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Mari Shikimori would be just laying in the grass area staring up at the sky's that were almost seeming like they were rainbows. Ever since the warm weather had came, there haven't been a need to really visit this area in the aurora village. Sighing she would enjoy a good wind breeze that was pasting as she would recently done with attaining her student. She had yet not told her twin sister about this student but would need to do so soon since she plan to take him and her adopted brother on a journey. Which reminded her that she would need to inform her sister of their adopted brother since she had took her in during her disappearence between all the events that had happen. Sighing again Mari would sit up sightly and cup her hand with her elbow on one of her knee's as she would stare out in the world as her mind would run thorough puzzling things that she needed to get done here soon.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

There was a small breeze but not much that blew by in the grassy fields to which I was passing through at the time. I decided to check upon the progress of the restoration and it was coming along nicely, although I wanted to investigate. There have been many new reports and happenings of warmer weather that would more than likely be present somewhere else, felt here. Strange.

I continued to think a little on this. If I could come up with a logical theory as to why this was happening, then my village would not be in consternation. Well, it didn't seem like they were anyway, but eventually if this strange activity continues, they would be. But then, as I was walking, I spotted someone laying down on the grass and just seeming to be relaxing there. *Sigh*. How I wish I could do that. I always made time for friends and all, staying on top of most of my work, but I never really had a moment to breathe. I guess that's the consequence that came with my new rank. I blinked in confusion. She looked so familiar from a distance. Mari? Was that.. was that my sister? I approached closer and smiled softly. It indeed was. Another small gust blew by and I sighed, speaking a hello that seemed to emerge from silence. One that might have startled her if she wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings.

"Why hello there, Rika."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Looking towards the sky once again after shortly sitting up, she did not notice who exactly had appear there, in the place of where they met in the first place as she would consider being a memory place. In her mind she was thinking of her plans as they lay in the future, until she was brought out of that world when her sister's voice came floating towards her ear's. Looking upwards as she would smile softly at her sister with her cloak floating behind her. "Hello Sora-chan, how are you?" As Mari would pat a place next towards herself signaling for her to take a seat next to her as a sight rare occurrence wind would come towards her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 pm

I nodded and took the spot she patted next to her for my own satisfaction. I sat down and smiled softly as well, then looking at her and then out onto the horizon. What was ironic, this was the place where we had met in the first place. If it had not been for this place, we would have never known the other existed. Well, this was certainly a tour stop if this place was memory lane. Anyway she did ask how I was, I replied.

"Hello Rika-chan. I'm okay, and yourself?"

The small gusts of wind were pleasing and they felt nice blowing threw my hair. I looked more like a girl now than I did back then, but I had grown taller, older, wiser and more mature. Well, I suppose most of the assets that make you, you change within times' boundaries. I smiled again, closing my eyes and just relaxing in the serenity of it all.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 am

Smiling sightly as thorough it was like old times between them. She would glance over at her sister as she places her hand over sofas knowing it's been a hard time with her as she would glance up at the sky. "I am glad you are still alive at least. I would never want any harm to come to you." She would wrap her hand around her sisters as she squeezes it sightly knowing she can never bring any word of what is exactly happening to her as what had happen during the days of her disappearance. Mari would glance over towards her sister as she would keep her smile on her face looking into her eyes. "I am still doing good. How's the villages coming back together since I return?" Mari would ask her as she would sit there still having her hand around her sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 pm

I held her hand in mine as well as she reached out and grabbed for it. I smiled, looking back into her eyes. She truly did care for me, as I did her. I mean, we were sisters. How much closer could we be? Twins.

"Of course, everything will be fine. I'm working on rebuilding it as we speak and training everyday to become stronger. We're in turmoil now, but keeping a positive attitude is helping. However, yes, I have missed much while I was away from you guys. And I don't intend to miss anymore."

I smiled and squeezed a little more, holding her hand in a more firm grasp now. A symbol to represent me never letting go again ever.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 am

Glancing at Sora as she nod's remembering the tough times of how she couldn't let go of her sister before turning into such a cold beast that didn't want to have happiness actually ruin for anyone anymore, but couldn't actually control herself ruining the happiness of others. As she felt her sister squeeze her hand she would nod smiling as she would feel the firm grip of the two sisters smiling sightly at the thoughts of that. "Sister remember the time we made the clouds run with thunder and made the darkness appear of a angel." Mari would whisper this out towards her as she would stare at the sky wondering if they still hold that power towards that day even after all the changes she had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 pm

"Yeah I remember. Just by the touch of our hands and our powers combined we could summon from our own elements of light and dark and angel and change the weather in that moment with our emotions... well since it's myth that the strongest emotions are felt between those that have the closest connections, twins, in other words. Maybe we can still make that same angel appear as a summon. Wanna give it a try?"

I smiled and continued to hold her hand in mine as I brought the other one up to hold her other in my grasp. I wanted to try and I waited for the next sound to be an answer. I continued to smile. Such fond memories here.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Smiling as she look into her sister's eyes she would nod as her hands were grab and they brought together them. Mari was interested in seeing if they still had the great power and whether anything had change while she was gone from the village. "Let's do it!" Mari exclaim loudly as she scares a couple of birds flying into the sky. Closing her eyes she would begin to reach for her dark release element as she waited for the familiar stirring of their elements twisting together to come towards their hand's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm

As I brought our two conjoined hands together, I abruptly set them apart a good distance. She was already conjuring her dark element, I could sense it. She exclaimed in a high note of enthusiasm her answer to my question; that meant she was happy and willing, which was good. I smiled softly as I closed my eyes to concentrate then, cutting every reaction time short. I wished to see this display as well. I held her hands tightly and yet loosely within my own and started to conjure my own light element to my hands, allowing them to glow a bright whitish yellow light. And, soon, the chakra flow began to speed up and course through my body, heightening my heart rate as well. I had mentally sped up my functions.

Soon, I spoke softly the words that just seemed to come out of my mouth, something had possessed me to say those words...

"Angel of our dark and light.. I call upon your strength and might... heal our world and protect our hearts... make vivid the colors in this art. And so the twins reunite as one, whether under the moon or the bright sun...

But it wasn't complete. Rika needed to complete it and feel the true power in the words and our bodies in this ritual that was being performed at the moment. If she didn't the angel would not summon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A old memory... reoccurence?   A old memory... reoccurence? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A old memory... reoccurence?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: