Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hikaru Junichi -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hikaru Junichi -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hikaru Junichi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Type : Blood
Elements : Earth

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Hikaru Junichi Anime_earth_warrior
General Information
Name: Hikaru Junichi
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 237 lb.
DOB: Jan. 27

Appearance:
Hikaru is a large, tall boy with light blonde hair. His body is only slightly toned. His eyes each have three intermingling colors of green, gold, and blue, though the second and third colors are nearly impossible to notice from a distance. He habitually wears a blank expression on his face at most times, giving the illusion that he is not paying attention to much. His tattoo extends from his forearm to the right side of his back, where it takes the shape of a black wing. On the left side of his back, the tattoo is in the shape of black flame.
He wears a black sleeveless shirt padded with leather armor. His pants are made generally in the same way, though they were made to fit loosely. He wears the leather layers for slight protection, this is the same for his gloves and elbow guards.

Bio:
Hikaru Junichi was born and raised within the Blood Village's limits alongside his brother and sister. He lived a simple life through his early years, just like any other child. His father worked as one of the village shinobi for all his life and held the scroll of summoning for hawks, which had been obtained by his great grandfather many years earlier, which resulted in Hikaru wanting to learn what his father new. His mother was a kind woman from whom he adopted his kindness towards others. His sister had always loved art and decided to make being a great artist her goal.
As a young boy, he had always enjoyed playing with models of swords that his father would make for him, which ended up in him being more skilled in his training years. His sister rarely joined him in his little games, as they seemed of little importance to her. His mother would always sit in the same room and write poems during his energy bursts.
At the age of eight, Hikaru's little brother Jirou was born. The little boy was a silly child who loved to annoy people, which only served to be cute in its childish way. Soon after, Hikaru had enrolled in the ninja academy. During those years, he excelled in weapons combat and basic combat jutsus, though his assessments with genjutsu and taijutsu were lower than average. Hikaru graduated the academy at the age expected of most. After his graduation, his father had passed the hawk scroll to him. Even with this new gift, he saw himself as no greater or less than any other in his graduating class.
To him, his years as a genin went by quickly and were of little importance. And lately, so they have been. But his parents remained proud of him, nonetheless, and his little brother was nearly the same as himself when he was that age. His sister, though not openly showing it, had been proud of him as well, and her art had become more and more beautiful over the years.

Personality:
Hikaru is a shy man who keeps himself emotionally in check. Even if he is angry, he won't let it show unless he is completely enraged. As not to offend anyone, he acts as if he were just fine. He treats people equally nearly always, and is a very patient person. He enjoys both solitude and the company of other people. He comforts people when he can, understanding most problems, or at least trying. He rarely shares his own problems with others, fearing that he will be looked down upon. He almost never cries, on the account that he doesn't like to think about his troubles.

Helping
Most Animals
Most people

Dislikes:
Being in peoples' way

Ninja Information

Village: Village Hidden in the Blood
Combat Strengths:
Sword Use
Stronger than average
Quick Movement

Combat Weaknesses:
Hand-to-hand Combat
Tends not to use strategy
Not skilled with genjutsu

Mental Strengths:
Not easily angered

Mental Weaknesses:
Doesn't think much before speaking
Takes more time to figure things out

Equipment:
Name: Shuriken
Type: Offensive
Description: A sharpened, four-pronged metal stars, useful for throwing. Although small, they can be used to distract, or, if accurate enough, can be deadly.

Name: Katana
Type: Offensive
Description: Characterized by its distinctive appearance, the katana, a curved, slender, single edged blade, has become renowned for its sharpness and cutting ability.

Jutsu:
Basic Jutsu
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu-Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu-Body Replacement Technique
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant an animal, or even another person within reach the moment an attack hits.

Name: Henge no Jutsu-Transformation Technique
Description: This jutsu allows the user to transform themselves into the appearance of another person, animal, or object.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu-Body Flicker Technique
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.

Name: Sōshuriken no Jutsu-Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it.

Earth Element
Name: Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu-Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Style: Earth Release
Description: A ninjutsu where the user conceals themselves underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom.

Self-developed Techniques
Name: Ketsueki Dansu no Jutsu-Blood Dance Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Description: Using the water element to control the liquid part of blood and the earth element to control the iron, the user can manipulate spilled blood to defend himself or attack his opponent by changing the shape of and hardening the blood, though using this technique can severely limit the user's mobility.

Elements:
Main: Earth
Secondary: Water

Other Information
Relationships: None other than family at the moment.
Family:
Norio Junichi-Father
Chou Junichi-Mother
Aya Junichi-Older Sister
Jirou Junichi-Younger Brother

Last edited by Hikaru on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://timedest.darkbb.com
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:14 am

I'm not being very observant, but with what I've seen, I think you'll do fine. Accepted, unless someone else states otherwise. Have fun~<3 Post anywhere, anytime, and you're sure to have a reply. Unless you post somewhere where it would make no sense for someone to be.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm slightly impressed. Or you just got extremely lucky, probably this one. Blood is composed of blood cells suspended in a fluid called blood plasma, which makes up about 54-55% of the fluids in blood, and is mostly composed of water, about 90% by volume. So I believe having water element would in theory allow one to control blood. The earth element isn't really needed if you ask my opinion. Unlike blood plasma and blood cells which are so mingled together, Iron isn't. By controlling the iron in the blood you'd just simply be controlling iron. As a matter of fact you could even, in theory, draw the iron out of the blood.

Anyways in the event that you made that jutsu Blood Dance with the knowledge listed above, then congratulations, I applaud you as a fellow blood user of quiet some years. However if you simply got lucky (Which is the more likely, though you may pretend you knew what you were talking about if you wish) then fear not for I'm still mildly impressed by your luck.

Also on a side note, I'd be very careful rping with that jutsu. Especially the "hardening" part (which is really just coagulation of the blood mostly, with some chakra reinforcement thrown in since this is naruto). I say this because alot of idiots now a days run around with blood techniques, and one of the most common mistakes I see, is them being able to harden the blood, in or outside, of the body. Outside is just fine, but should we ever meet in battle and you try to harden your blood inside your body to "give you a better defense" then your dead, and not by me, but by your own hand. If you can't figure out why, then perhaps I was wrong to be intrigued by the method in which you choose to manipulate blood.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 pm

There are people dense enough to try to harden the blood inside their bodies? That's... well, stupid. You need circulation to survive. I also used earth because carbon is in all living tissue. Carbon may take the form of a metal at times, technically making it earth. And though my intense need to feel smart at this time compels me to get into a discussion about why it wasn't just luck for plausibly creating that technique for my character, I will resist. This is not a debate. This is time for some pure nerd awesomeness. Thanks for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 am

Works with me...though I was just someone giving a commentary. I hold no staff position in the site.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 am

I value Rei's opinion highly. o-o You're free to post in character profiles, provided you read each one thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:53 am

Well in that case on another note I'd like to point out one more tip or bit of advice.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu-Body Flicker Technique
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.

Be respectful with that jutsu. For a long time I used to think it should be labeled as a higher rank, till I found out a bit more about it. Shunshin no jutsu progress with the characters progression. You are a genin, and thus you are limited to how much you can use Shunshin as it is a justsu that uses chakra depending on the distance and the elevation. So remember, genin can't body flicker wherever they choose. As well as don't try to use it as a cheap scapegoat.

There are alot of good rpers out there as much as there are bad ones who work hard, and actually think and plan their rp fights, instead of just flashing around high leveled jutsu. If you ever find yourself in a position where defeat is inevitable, please, don't be cheap and ruin someone elses hard work with a jutsu like body flicker.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:08 pm

No worries there. I understand that. It can be frustrating if your work is in vain. I won't use cheap ways of getting out of attacks, unless they're trivial.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 am

Feel free to open a thread somewhere, Hikaru. Someone's sure to reply to it, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself~:3
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Bookwoman speaking here~

o.o As I was asked to mod around in the already accepted characters, I stumbled upon yours and found a few things here and there that aren't quite acceptable.

First, there is a new template. Please reupdate your profile with it since some things aren't filled correctly in your actual profile (like not enough dislikes etc).

Second, you are genin, still, right?
Genins are allowed only one element and not two. So, you'll have to 'fix' it or show me you trained the other element through rp.

None of the jutsus have a range. Add one.
And as for the blood jutsu...Iron is part of Earth element? O_o not magnetism rather?

That'll be all~
Thank you for 'fixing' it

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hikaru Junichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Junichi   Hikaru Junichi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Junichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-