Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mari Satsukari [done] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mari Satsukari [done] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mari Satsukari [done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Mari Satsukari [done] Empty
PostSubject: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Satsukari (Shikimori), Mari

Mari Satsukari [done] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOKTqKk3FDyjhg7h-SSmUsukkqCl3RtZRbguoCscuUQ5hpn0o&t=1&usg=__Y5r7hBelf6XhAml0ZWcuXajvu-I=

General Information
Name: Mari Satsukari (Believes she truly belongs to Shikimori clan thorough)

Nickname: DareDevil [Secret Codename: ]

Body Type: Skinny

General Appearance. Mari is a normal human girl who has a skinny shape body that has her hips not curve out to much. Her face is roundish figure with a small pointed chin at the end with small round eyes that are the color crimson red. Her hair is usually straighten and falls down towards sightly past her shoulder blades. Her hair color is a natural dark purple, blackish streak's. Mari outfit is usually consisting of a purple gi that is cover by a light gray-black cape that hangs around her collar-neck. She does not wear any shoes at all as she enjoys the feel of the ground and loves to walk barefoot as a taijutsu master. If she ever must wear shoe's, she will have on hand a pair of purple clogs that she carry's around in her black book bag that she owns that hangs off her back.

On the right side of her neck would appear to be a tattoo of a wolf, as she loves anything to do with wolfs as she is a mircle child who was born on a night of when a bijuu that appear to be a wolf was attacking when she was living in the wild where her parents had ran off because they were afraid to stay in the village. Another symbol of her loving wolf's was a silver necklace that hung around her neck that went downwards into a dragon that look like this
Spoiler:
Her ninja headband was always tied around the left arm with the symbol of Aurora showing proudly. She as well wears a gold ring with a red ruby set stone that is inside it with the letters engrave around the ring "Love won't last forever".

Personality:
Karia is a young lady who is quiet and a bit shy. Not really open to talking unless it is someone she really knows well. She usually is more of a listener than anything, though if your close enough too see her eyes. You could tell that she has darkness inside of her, sadness that sometimes tries too rule over her goodness. But she can usually take care of that, easily controling her emotions so they won't show very often. She is often confused though at where she is, so if she gets confused she'll remember later on. This happens when she is in a new area, or either distracted by something that happens to enteretain her. But only for a short moment because she doesn't get hold up by the distraction for long, or if someone is with her and reminds her of what they are doing.

Karia as well has a opposite side too herself, one of where she is more lazy than serious, which allows her too have fun more often as she isn't worrying too much about what she would do too keep her entertain. She is usually not seen too often with friends, instead she is often seen under a tree or flipping through a book if not training or out about looking for fun because her lazy side isn't satisfying herself. This is more than one glance often sign of her lazy side. She likes to chill often with whatever few friends she has, if she has any due to her being more quiet and liking peaceful moments. But the few friends she has, she is protected over them, as she doesn't like them being hurt or harm. She would choose too protect her team even if she had too rather than run away like a coward, due to her braveness she is always look at like a crazy fool. But she doesn't care.

When Karia is one of those girls who when in battle or even training, is in a serious mood though she still jokes around and is in a gentle stern mood. She likes to train a lot as she can be seen out in a field somewhere when she is not in her lazy mood. She would often work on her self esteem at not wanting to kill people as she sometimes likes too do that, when she is not with the akatsuki group or hanging with her partner of the team. During battles she likes to have some fun with her opponents and often makes them wait or rarely uses her best jutsus till the end of the battle. But if she loses or wins she doesn't care though she might end up killing her opponent if she finds it too be a weak one.

Karia Mizuki has a side too her, that many do not watch for. One of kindness that lurks inside of her, deep down that doesn't appear too often during her emotions. Its one of her childhood self, one that she had hide from others way back. This she rarely shows, and when she does, it is a brust of random mixtures.

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 115 lbs.

• Learning and Training
  • Missions
  • Reading a book
  • Goofing off underneath a big shaded tree
  • Good Chakra

Dislikes:
  • Laziness
  • Really pushy people who gets annoying
  • Her fainting spells
  • Nervous looking people
  • Having a heart

~Bio~
~~History will be found here~~

Ninja Information
Village: Aurora

Main Specialty: Ninjutsu
Sub Specialty: Taijutsu
Elements:
Bloodline: Dark Release
Main: Katon
Sub 1: Wind
Bijuu-Received: Lightning

Jutsu:

Academy Jutsu's
Spoiler:

Bloodline: Devil Eye The dark eye is the eye granted to users who prefer the fighting aspects of the ninja life. This eye gives them greater control of any of the elements they use, put the power boost comes at a great price; they slowly lose there minds. Depending on the user different things could happen, some might just completely lose there minds; forgetting who there friends are or they might just lose there minds when fighting and attack anyone they see.

[u]Hiryunoken- Fist of the Heavenly dragon
----> Was granted the blessing by Kazuki to use this bloodline

Clan: Satasukari Clan Leader
Shikimori [Secondary bloodline honarary spot granted by Kazuki]

Equipment:

"The Chakra cross"
Given to many of the ninja who are born with the "devil's eye"this cross is made of pure steal and has many different types of seals on them. As long as it stays on the ninja's neck the devils eye will be completely sealed off, doing this will remove the chance of insanity but will also seal of the users bloodline abilities(not the dark and/or light elements however)

"Personal blade
Along with the familiar, every member of main branch is given a special weapon at their birth. When a new members joins the side branch they are usually given there own weapon as well.

• Name: Tsuyayakakaze
    Description: a Katana sword wrapped in black cloth. It is cover by a scabbard, with a sword sheathed in it. The scabbard was made of hard wood, and painted black. Etched into the blackness of the scabbard were precise, intricate roses that were painted purple. The roses had black seeds dotting the center of them. Two gold painted metal pieces where at the ends of the scabbard. W hen you pull out the sword you could see that thehandle of the sword was made of hard wood also and wrapped in purple and black cloth to create a diamond pattern. The hand-guard of the sword was painted gold as well and then finally the blade. The blade was an astonishing white color. Etched into the blade were numerous roses, finely detailed. The color was of course purple and the seeds were black.
    Ablities:
  • Can make a strong wind blowing with each strike it takes at a opponent or a object.
  • Is a very tough sword that only responds to the hands of Mari Satsukari

Example of using the sword and the understanding of it....:
    Quote :

Mari would began to then concertate her wind element towards the sword as any trees that was here was beginning to blow hard with wind as she plants her feet firmly on the ground. She would close her eyes as she begins to focus it in mentalty as the weapon maker instructed her too. She would begin to feel the weapon respond more and more. Mari felt it was time to call out the name as she opens her mouth and a strong sounding voice comes out of it. "Tsuyayakakaze!" She would then fall silent as she stares at the katana waiting for whatever was suppose to happen gripping it tightly.

The blade of the weapon began to glow. First just the roses, glowing a brilliant purple and then soon the whole blade glowed. A quick burst of light and a multitude of purple and black rose petals floated around Mari, suspended in the air by her wind element. The blade was gone, and only the hand guard and handle remained. Reikon looked at these numerous rose petals surround Mari.

Personal Information
Habits:
*Reading books
*Being in her own world
*Training to much
*Keeping a check on her team mates

Weaknesses:
*If she overdoes herself with her chakra and run's out during her training or anything else she might be over-doing things for she will have a fainting spell and not be able to awake for 4 posts of duration.
*Acute hearing [physical]
*Bad Social Skills [Mental]
*Hard to resist a genjutsu [2 posts]
*Bad Endurance

Strengths:
*Good Chakra
*Good Willpower
*Good Flexibility [Phyiscal Strength]
*Good Intelligent (really enjoys learning stuff and looks forward to every moment of teaching) [Mental Strength]
*Good Speed

Fears:
*Spiders
*Being killed
*Not belonging anywhere
[/i]

Last edited by Mari Satsukari on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:21 am

Are you Satsukari or Shikimori? ;o
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 am

Yakate wrote:
Are you Satsukari or Shikimori? ;o
Still editing this back to Satsukari since it involved a very eventful thing that ended up happening on a night no one was on >.<

Note thou, I am a shikimori clan member who knows their techniques more better than Satsukari's and Xzenos due to hard training of Kazuki and choose to be lead in their ways than my own clan.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Done~ Please read the note up in the last post. This is a continuation of the character before as it was last found on the site at chuunin rank, only different strengths/weaknesses might be listed.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 pm

well i think it is okay but I am a bit rusty at this lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm

~Still waiting to confirm whether I have my wolf bijuu still or not >.<~

Made a couple of updates thou, accidently put my rank as a genin instead of chuunin since I was inform we have all our old character stuff.

I was made the clan leader of Satsukari so I put the information for that in there.

And I readded my lightning element just in case I do still have my bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm

o_o Since you are going to make a version 2.0 of Mari, this will be moved to inactive profiles once you got Mari 2.0 approved off~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari [done]   Mari Satsukari [done] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mari Satsukari [done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: