Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

Type : Aurora
Elements : Fire

The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Empty
PostSubject: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 pm

(This is a battle to test of our characters from another site.)

Alexander Proiskemenos, the reincarnate of Ventus, The Wind Knight, and Sage. He stood in a barren wasteland, dust being carried through the wind, creating an ominous atmosphere.

Alex stood at 5'8, and weighed in 134 lbs. His blue eyes, which were complimented by his tan skin, roared with determination. His jacket, which was black on one side and white on the other, reminiscent to the yin/yang symbol was buttoned, revealing his white t-shirt under it. He had his hand pocketed in his khaki pants, gripping his weapon; a pen called Animus.

Animus wasn't a normal pen. Once it was clicked, it would take on its true form: a four foot long sword made of special bronze: Celestial bronze. Made to slay. Made to kill. And luckily, only Alex could wield it. He began to make his way through the wasteland, his cloak whipping around in the wind, his armored boots pressing into the sand which each step he took. He stole a glance at the shoulder plate on his left shoulder. A piece of Ventus' armor, which when energy is channeled into it, it would take the form of the whole suit. Alex smirked. He turned his gaze back to in front of him. He blinked and felt a familiar energy signature. It was Nimbus, his opponent. He stopped, and closed his eyes, and then opened them. He knew that the dust would lower visibility so he decided to use The Eye Of Ventus.

Skills:
Telekinesis (Level 3/5): A power skill, akin to the Force (from Star Wars). Alex uses this back up acrobatics, and able to release it the form of pulses. He is able to grasp objects, and throw/pull them with great force.
Eye Of Ventus (Level 1/1): Akin to Eagle Eye from Assassin's creed, this allows Alex to use his mind's eye. He sees everything in black, except for life forces, and objects that could endanger him.
Allies: Gold
Opponent: Red
Enemies: Purple
Danger: Blinking Red
Air Control (Level: 1/2): Due to being the incarnate of Ventus, Alex is able to control the element wind. He is able to decrease/increase wind resistance, or release blasts of air from his body. Also, using his control of air waves, he can achieve flight.
Magic: Firestorm (Level: 3/4): By channeling his body heat through Animus and amplifying it with ki, he can release a series of large fireballs.
Magic: Gunshot (Level 4/4): Alex will pump ki into his sproat, and fuse it with his saliva. He would then shoot out a power blast of water.

Forms:
Brave (Level 4/5): This is the first energy pathway. By channeling energy into this pathway, this draws out Ventus' strength, and allows Alex to form another sword made of pure telekinetic energy. This boosts all of Alex's physical attributes by 30%, such as his speed, strength, and such. His eyes will take on a shade of gold and a red aura will surround him. He is not able to use magic in this form.
Wisdom (Level: 1/2): This is the second energy pathway. By channeling energy into this path, this draws out Ventus' magical capabilities. Alex is only able to use Animus, but Animus can release ki from the blade in the form of blasts. Also, by forming a layer of wind under his feet, he is able to levitate off of the ground, allowing him to move faster. His telekinetic powers are boosted in this form. His eyes turn gold and a white aura surrounds him.
Speed (Level 1/2): This is the third energy pathway, and draws out Ventus' speed. This nulls out most of his physical and telekinetic strength, but he makes up for in speed and quickness. His eyes take on a shade of gold and blue aura surrounds him.
Hatred:(Level 2/6) This is the last energy pathway, and is only activated in a state of distress. This draws out Ventus' hate for Genesis. He will lose his telekinetic power, and a dark energy will surround his body. The energy will form wings, allowing him to fly without wasting much energy and boost his speed and strength by 20% (per level). This only lasts for six posts.

Last edited by Jonas Charius on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

Type : None.
Elements : Raiton + Katon + Suiton

The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Nimbus, the most loyal of all disciples and brother of Wind Knight and Sage Ventus, had awakened from a one-hundred year slumber. Blossoming from an imprisonment casted upon him by Genesis, the fiend who managed to take his brother's life. A familiar aura signature captured Nimbus's attention; astonishing the boy. This was clearly impossible, his brother had died and yet someone roams around with the exact aura. This situation needed further investigation.

Nimbus jogged towards the source, his eyes focusing directly ahead of him, trying to penetrate the blanket of mist. As he drew closer, the shadow of a figure could be seen. In seconds, the mist was out of way and the source could clearly be seen. It was a young male. They were both wearing a black and white piece of clothing. Was he a disciple as well? It was possible, Nimbus couldn't tell how long he had been sleeping for. Nimbus was at least taller than him, standing at a height of five feet eleven and weighing only one hundred and twenty seven pounds. His sky-blue eyes rested on the boy, examining each characteristic. Nimbus was wearing a short sleeved Jacket, black on the left side and white on the right. Beneath that he wore a gray colored vest and a black turtle neck short sleeve. Holding Nimbus's jacket together was a heart-like metal emblem given to Nimbus by Ventus himself. On the left shoulder was a gold colored armor holding a sky-blue orb in a socket. Nimbus had the same armor below his chest. He was wearing caprice pants and armored shoes, like boy in front of him.

Nimbus stared at the boy and placed both hands on top of his head, deciding to go with a friendly approach.
"Hello there, my name's Nimbus Caelum, but you can call me Cloud. I'm am the second disciple of my brother Sage Ventus. What's your name?" He waited for the stranger to reply, hoping to get some information out of him that would explain why he possessed such aura.

----------------------------

Glide - (2/4) 
The user will have the ability to either hover above the ground or glide short distances in the air. Once ranked up, the ability will later allow the user to fly.

Flare Voice - (2/5)
The user will use aura to expel a large jet of fire from their mouth, which will later form into a fireball.

Aero Dance - (3/4)
The user will have the ability to manipulate wind and use it to their advantage. They can bend it, send blasts of the element at their opponents, and much more.

Thunder Strike - (1/4)
Using Aura, the user will have the ability to send bolts of lightning at their opponents. 

Strike Raid - (2/4)
Nimbus will encase his weapon in aura and the inner light within him and hurl his blade at the opponent, controlling it and guiding it if he chooses.

Faith - (1/5)
Nimbus's signature ability which he had developed from his brother's teachings. Nimbus will summon forth two blades of light and aura and control them to deliver striking blows. He can use the blades to circle him and defend him from attacks too. The ending to the attack is an explosion of light and aura created from the blades.

Speed - (3/6)
Nimbus was not only known for being the most loyal of the disciples, but the fastest. Nimbus can move at blinding speeds even with the armor on. He was slightly behind his brother in terms of speed after training with him in the Floating Temple of the Sky, Ventus's temple which he had created using his aura. It was there where Nimbus increased both his speed and strength.

Strength - (3/6)
Nimbus packs enough power to topple trees with a punch. For his physical appearance, he is much stronger than most adult knights. He attained this incrdible strength after training with his brother in the Floating Temple of the Sky, Ventus's temple which he had created using his aura. It was there where Nimbus increased both his speed and strength.

Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Second disciple of his brother Ventus? Alex stood there, staring at the man. Ventus had sent him to fight his own brother. Well, it was Ventus' brother, but, technically, wouldn't it be Alex's brother too since he was Ven' reincarnation? He was deeply confused. He was sent to find this man, to awaken him from slumber and fight him. But, the thought to ask why never dawned on him. He crossed his arms, deactivating the Eye Of Ventus, and staring at Nimbus. "I'm Alexander Icarus, the reincarnation of your brother, Ventus." He said awkwardly. That felt kind of weird to say. Its pretty much saying HEY! Your brother's dead, but! He decided to reincarnate himself through me! =D! He knitted my eyebrows and closed my eyes, entering my subconscious.

-
My subconscious was weird. It was nothing special, but it wasn't anything normal. It was the sky, except purple. And there was a glass floor, so if I looked down, I would see earth. It was day time but the moon was out, and it was blue. I swear, that sage Ventus needed some help.

"Hey! Ventus! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" I shouted, cupping my hands over my mouth to amplify my voice. Suddenly, a harsh gale whipped through my subconscious, and in a puff of smoke, Ventus did appear..

In a bathrobe.

I looked at him, confused, and shook my head. "You know what? We'll handle this later. Anyway, why did you tell me I was fighting your brother? Do you want me to get killed!?" I shouted, slapping him upside the head.

Ventus groaned like a child and in return, smacked me back. 'You never asked. Plus, its training. Nimbus is not as strong as me, but he's pretty damn close. Tell him he needs to fight you seriously as training to fight The Mask and Genesis."

"Bu-" Ventus didn't wait for me to finish. He pressed his hand against my forehead, and I went flying, leaving my subconscious.

-

Alex opened his eyes with a start. "Uh, yeah.." He said, rubbing his forehead, which somehow turned red. His eyes began to glow a powerful shade of blue as he prepared to use to his telekinetic powers. "Well, I'm supposed to fight you, as training for Genesis. So, en guard." Alex said, standing there, channeling his ki as the rocks began to rise around him, the wind picking up and whipping dust everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Nimbus tilted his head and stared at the boy. His name was Alexander Icarus, and he was the reincarnation of his older brother Ventus? This explained why his chakra was so much like Ventus's. But why? Why did Ventus reincarnate himself in him? Instead of find ever lasting peace in the after life, he chose to live on in the form of Alexander. Nimbus dropped his head to the ground and began pondering. 

There was a long pause between the two and then Alexander spoke, breaking the silence. He told Nimbus that he needed a serious fight in order to prepare for Genesis. Now it all made sense after that; Ventus had chose to live on within the boy to finish Genesis off. Nimbus closed his eyes and drifted into his memories. A storm was approaching, there were six disciples on a mountain, Nimbus being one of them. Ventus was the youngest of them all, being fifteen years old, and he was the strongest. They all awaited for Ventus to arrive and lead them to the Valley of Nirvana, the training site to prepare for the battle. Unfortunately, it was that night when Nimbus was imprisoned. One of the disciples was a traitor, he had been working for Genesis all along. The disciple's name was Judas. Judas had given Genesis their location and thus they were attacked by Genesis himself.

All of the disciples battled against Genesis, including Nimbus, but they had failed. Nimbus watched as the other disciples were killed, Judas was spared. To deal with Nimbus, Genesis had imprisoned him in a chamber deep beneath the land where Nimbus would sleep until the aura of Ventus awakened him.

Nimbus opened both eyes and looked at Alexander, a tear dropping from his left eye.
"I will help you Alexander.....For my brother!" Nimbus reached with his right hand and an illuminating light formed in his palm, transforming into a Golden sword, with blue streams in it's blade. Once grasping onto the handle, Nimbus suddenly vanished, appearing beside Alexander and slashing at his arm. Nimbus's blade had the unique ability of inflicting pain but no damaging the physical body while doing so if he wanted.[i]
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

As Nimbus reminisced, Alex decided to prepare himself. He focused his energy, aligning his energy pathways. His eyes opened, and they were a fierce hue of gold.

He slid his legs apart, and he held his arms outstretched, one arm stretched back, grasping a pen with an iron grip. His dominant arm was stretched out in front of him, energy crackling in his hand like lightning. The telekinetic energy formed into a sword, and Alex clicked the ball point pen, another sword, Animus, spiring to life in his grasp. The material sword look heavy, and it was as light as air, and was made of celestial bronze, made to kill. The telekinetic sword took the same shape as Animus. He held Animus is a reverse grip and held the telekinetic sword in a standard grip. He blinked at Nimbus, seeing a tear fall from his left eye.

A red aura began to leak from Alex, forming a cloak that resembling a Knight's arm. This showed that he had activated his Knight form. His eyes locked onto Nimbus as he disappeared, and not knowing where he went, he decided to think like a typical fighter: attack from behind. Alex spun around and parried Nimbus' sword away, while slashing down with Animus.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Nimbus’s blade clashed with Alexander’s; the contact was so extreme that particles of soil below them to churn and flow away in the powerful gust created. He pushed against Alexander’s sword and then shifted his eyes towards the second blade sent at him. Sliding his right foot back, he pushed forward with his left and blocked the blade attack with his armor on the left shoulder, which was capable of defending against an attack like that. Nimbus pushed away from Alexander and held the sword in front of him, gripping onto the handle with one hand while keeping the other hand out at his side. ”Pretty good Alexander, pretty good….” Nimbus launched another attack, this time sprinting directly towards Alexander. Once reaching a six foot distance from Alexander, he’d leap into the air and direct his blade downwards, attempting to hit the top of Alexander’s right shoulder. Let’s see how he defends himself against this one…
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Alex watched Nimbus push away from him, and he kept his eyes on his opponent. He spun the blades around skilfully, and prepared himself. As Nimbus came close, He took his stance once more, but when he jumped into the air, that kind of surprised the Sage incarnate. As the blade came down on him, he smirked. The air was a bad place to be. He kept the swords by his side via telekinesis, and clapped his hands together while jumping back. He closed his eyes, concentrating, as he increase the wind resistance around Nimbus, causing him to descend slower. He then took a deep breath, and mixing ki with the air in his mouth, he exhaled a powerful gale force.

The gale whipped across the battle field, giving it hurricane status. Everything ripped from the ground, dust and soil flying around violently. The sharp winds whipped around infront of Alex, whipping around Nimbus, hopefully making contact and slicing him to ribbons. Alex gripped his weapons, and as after a few seconds, the storm subsided. He took his stance and waited, trying to peer through the dusty blanket that covered the land.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Descending slowly, Nimbus realized that Alexander had tampered with the wind to slow his landing down. Using an element Nimbus was familiar with against him wasn’t such a good idea. Using his glide skill, he propelled himself through the air, distancing himself from Alexander while pulling his weapon back. Gliding backwards, Nimbus kept his eyes on the foe, watching out for any move he made. Impressive, it seems that my brother’s influence on him has given Alexander great wind manipulation….This is going to be hard if he can use my brother’s other techniques.

Separating himself, Nimbus descended and landed on the floor, keeping his weapon at his side. Alexander released a violent gale that ripped across the dirt and headed towards Nimbus. Such powerful winds would rip the boy with ease; the only thing that could combat that element was Fire. Nimbus inhaled deeply and stored Aura in his lungs, expelling a large volume of fire at the traveling wind. The flames over powered the wind and used it to increase its speed and power. Alexander now had a massive wall of fire heading straight towards him. ”You may be my brother’s reincarnate, but you definitely do not have the skill and power he had yet….” Nimbus stood guard, taking precaution incase Alexander countered with a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Alex groaned, seeing as his attack was just swatted aside like nothing. He clapped his hands together, still concentrating. Through the veil of dust, he saw a tunnel of fire chasing right at him. His blue eyes widened in shock as his arms shot out, crossing in front of him as he formed a counter-acting force of wind, pushing against the flames. But the flames roared, increasing in size as it sucked in the oxygen around it. Alex could feel the heat, and he decided this flame needed to go. His arms shot out, breaking the control he had over the make shift wind barrier and causing its to turn into a gale of some sort.

The gale ripped the fire apart, shooting little embers everywhere. Alex panted, and took a deep breath. His aura leaked back into his body, the telekinetic sword faded into nothing, and Animus fell to the ground. He decided to try something else. He took Ventus' basic reverse wielding stance, and his eyes began to glow with power. He shot over to Nimbus, and pumping telekinetic into his hand, he slammed his palm against the ground, releasing the power. The power caused a small crater, and force everything on the ground up. Using the telekinetic power to boost his jump, and hopefully knock Nimbus into the air, Alex pumped energy into his palm, and held it up toward Nimbus. "HA!' He shouted, releasing the energy in a powerful wave, and decreased the wind resistance around Nimbus the second this attack was fired.

The decreased wind resistance would cause Nimbus to shot back a lot more violently that he normally would've. Alex, using his air control, stayed afloat, levitating in his spot.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Nimbus stood there watching the flames sweep across the soil, leaving dry air in it's wake. He stepped back and the large wave of fire was suddenly split apart by a powerful blast of wind. Alexander was a relentless fighter, but could he hold up much longer? Nimbus set the blade on the ground and used it to support himself. "Heh, that was awesome! You're better than I expected Alexander..." Nimbus smirked; through the smoke he could see Alexander panting, his Aura lowering and retreating back into his body. One of his weapons faded away and the other dropped onto the ground.

Nimbus tilted his head and closed his eyes, shaking his head in disappointment. Was this all Alexander could do? No, it wasn't! Nimbus quickly opened his eyes at the sudden change in Alexander's Aura. Nimbus raised the blade and smiled, he wasn't done yet. Alexander shot forward, holding his blade in a reversed position, and sent a telekinetic impulse through the ground by slamming his palm onto the surface of the ground sending objects, including Nimbus, into the air. Nimbus crossed his legs and hovered in the air, watching Alexander perform his next technique; a blast of the telekinetic force directed towards the boy. Nimbus exerted his Aura, giving him a Gold shine. He aimed the point of his sword at the blast and channeled his Aura through the metal, releasing a beam which formed into a barrier of Golden energy. This was Nimbus's skilled Aura manipulation. Protecting him from the telekinetic blast, the barrier faded afterwards.
"You should ask Ventus for help Alexander, he can give you a lot of power."
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Alexander stood there for a second, and looked at Nimbus. His blue eyes landed on him. "I could ask him for help. But, there's no point. He can only give me advice." Alex began, and he flipped Animus and clicked the bottom of it, the sword transforming back into a pen. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists, spreading out his legs. The air began to whip around him, and his aura flared. His eyes shot open, and he slapped his hands against his cheeks. He flicked his tongue around, forming a glob of spit in his mouth, and adding Ki to it. He retched, shooting the small yet powerful glob of spit at his opponent.

The glob of spit was the about the size of a bullet, and had the force of one too, if not stronger. With the wind and dust shrouding it, it should pass through the air relatively easy, and Alexander manipulated the wind some, decreasing the air resistance around the glob, allowing it to move faster.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Nimbus continued hovering in the air, his outer body radiating such a bright aura, it was certainly rare. It must have been because of his relation to Ventus, after all, they were relatives. Nimbus observed Alexander, wondering what he was going to do next. To his surprise, Alexander was able to mold his chi and fuse it with his saliva, creating a small glob of spit he'd fire from his mouth. About the size of a bullet, the spit traveled through mid-air at such a high speed, and the fact that Alexander lowered the wind resistance made it even faster. Fortunately, Nimbus was also a Wind manipulator, a skilled one.

Is he trying to kill me!? Nimbus changed his position and spread his arms out, increasing the Wind resistance in front of the traveling spit bullet, slowing it down enough to move out of harm's way. Propeling himself to the right, Nimbus jabbed at the air, sending a shot of air at Alexander's solar plexus. In his right hand he still gripped onto the handle of his sword.    
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Alexander jumped into the air, and began to spin violently. He controlled the wind, allowing to curve and spin around him, turning into a little private cyclone. He formed to layers of telekinetic energy around the wind, so even if Nimbus reaped Alex's control of the wind, he would still have the telekinesis spinning around him as well. He rotated, gathering momentum, pumping energy into the cyclone. Suddenly, he shot forward, drilling toward his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Raijin Uchiha

Raijin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Nimbus stood his ground, gazing at the rotating Alexander who began fusing the wind with his telekinetic energy. Once he combined the two, he drilled towards Nimbus with enough power to shred the boy into bits if he was every hit by such a technique. ”Alexander, you sure are one remarkable fighter!” Nimbus held out his sword again and pointed it at the incoming cyclone-drill, charging the sword with aura and lightning. Beginning to shake uncontrollably Nimbus was forced to hold onto the handle with two hands. When it charged completely, the sword released a golden beam of light that formed into a much larger barrier around Nimbus. Electricity surged through the surface of the barrier. This should protect me from that attack of his….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-   The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Knight Of Aeris; Ventus' Disciple! -Private; Off RPG; Jonas and Akumu-
Page 1 of 1